#1 2020-11-18 16:28:40

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 82.0

please unban me from kursk

Hello comrades,

I've posted before asking for recommendations with a gaming mouse where the buttons don't stick. My buttons keep firing when I don't want and I've just been banned but I was not in minus score. There were players with minus 3 and even six that were still in game. Please lift this ban.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-11-18 16:29:06

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 82.0

Re: please unban me from kursk

R.a.w wrote:

Hello comrades,

I've posted before asking for recommendations with a gaming mouse where the buttons don't stick. My buttons keep firing when I don't want and I've just been banned but I was not in minus score. There were players with minus 3 and even six that were still in game. Please lift this ban.

My name is legiox

#3 2020-11-18 20:44:49

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

depends on the way you grab the mouse (palm), (claw) or (finger), the size of your hand its also very important.

i recomend this one: Logitech G203, cheap, well known manufacturer and as far as i heared it works great.

Be sure to have a decent mouse pad also.

#4 2020-11-18 20:46:37

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 82.0

Never ending cycle here.  Disrespect the server and teammates, banned, ban expires, repeat...
As I had finishing entering the command to ban you for multiple SFV, your last zook was a teamkill.

vlcsnap-2020-11-18-13h30m00s762.png

R.a.w wrote:

Please lift this ban.

When pigs fly..

EDit:

Z - he's just trolling here, zooking assets then ducking/hiding to prevent being seen.
Seriously needs a perm-ban.

Last edited by seVen (2020-11-18 20:51:00)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#5 2020-11-18 22:35:47

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 83.0

Didn't he learn to aim dangerous firearms allways into a safe direction, especially if the hardware has malfunctions?
Btw. a standard mouse like logitech M100 does the job.

If he is banned, pls don't unban him because of this BS excuses

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-11-18 22:53:11

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 82.0

Zwarrior wrote:

depends on the way you grab the mouse (palm), (claw) or (finger), the size of your hand its also very important.

i recomend this one: Logitech G203, cheap, well known manufacturer and as far as i heared it works great.

Be sure to have a decent mouse pad also.

This is a good point about hand positioning.  I didn't think about that.  I'm guessing the claw position i use is putting pressure in one area (the top left corner) causing the misfires.

I'll look into the logitexh g203. Thanks.

#7 2020-11-18 23:09:13

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 82.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Didn't he learn to aim dangerous firearms allways into a safe direction, especially if the hardware has malfunctions?
Btw. a standard mouse like logitech M100 does the job.

If he is banned, pls don't unban him because of this BS excuses

OK logitech seems to be the way forward . Thanks. By the way there was no need to add your last sentence. I'm a fellow player in this small community. I respect you, do the same.

Last edited by R.a.w (2020-11-18 23:12:20)

#8 2020-11-18 23:11:50

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 82.0

Vertigo wrote:

Never ending cycle here.  Disrespect the server and teammates, banned, ban expires, repeat...
As I had finishing entering the command to ban you for multiple SFV, your last zook was a teamkill.

https://i.ibb.co/0q7VdCf/vlcsnap-2020-11-18-13h30m00s762.png

R.a.w wrote:

Please lift this ban.

When pigs fly..

EDit:

Z - he's just trolling here, zooking assets then ducking/hiding to prevent being seen.
Seriously needs a perm-ban.

No need for this vertigo.  People were getting away with minus 6 score. I hope you banned them all.  You probably didn't.  If you're not going to do the right thing and lift the ban then grow up and be a better administrator.  Kick and ban the minus 6ers.  Otherwise it makes you look a fool.

#9 2020-11-19 00:35:58

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 82.0

R.a.w wrote:

No need for this vertigo.  People were getting away with minus 6 score. I hope you banned them all.  You probably didn't.  If you're not going to do the right thing and lift the ban then grow up and be a better administrator.  Kick and ban the minus 6ers.  Otherwise it makes you look a fool.

Kicks and ban are based on a players' actions, not their score.  I kick/ban all intentional bullshit.
No free pass for someone who generates a few points in the battlefield to stay above zero,
yet will tk/sfv/dis on each respawn.

There was a mismatch in your last fairytale also:

R.a.w wrote:

username legiox

there was a tank that would not move on charging pad. i squuezed on yet he wouldnt move, i assume another tank shot him as he exploded. i'd just killed a member of the opposite team then i was banned. why?

https://youtu.be/WQjBSnqwORI

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#10 2020-11-19 01:13:59

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Firefox 82.0

Vertigo wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

Kicks and ban are based on a players' actions, not their score.  I kick/ban all intentional bullshit.
No free pass for someone who generates a few points in the battlefield to stay above zero,
yet will tk/sfv/dis on each respawn.

There was a mismatch in your last fairytale also:

R.a.w wrote:

username legiox

there was a tank that would not move on charging pad. i squuezed on yet he wouldnt move, i assume another tank shot him as he exploded. i'd just killed a member of the opposite team then i was banned. why?

https://youtu.be/WQjBSnqwORI

So if the kicks and bans are based on a players actions not their scores why weren't you kicking the minus 6 deliberate team killers lol. Thats just a bullshit admin. I love the video, I've explained my mouse situation.  Carry on excusing kicking the wrong players but let the real trouble makers continue. Maybe they are friends of yours,  a group of bullshiters who defend each other.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

Board footer