#1 2020-09-09 18:16:45

Capt price
Player
Android Chrome 79.0

Guide for speedy recovery from novel corona virus disease

Hi, I hope you all are doing good and taking care of yourself. So It's been a month I recovered from corona virus disease and I thought I should share my experience and practices I made that helped me to fight covid-19. So it will be useful for the people who's suffering from covid-19 and I am not a doctor or scientist so I am not going to give any medical prescription or what should you eat and drink, I will share only my experience. The symptoms that's start showing in first few days were body pain and mild fever, I thought it's because of the climate change but after the test it showed corona virus positive so they home quarantined me for 12 days.
The greatest tool I used to encounter this problem that's helped me a lot that don't tell everyone It might be your friends, family, relatives that you are suffering from covid 19 by avoiding this mistake you are ready to take care of your mindset and people won't call you everyday that how you feeling and everything is all right? It makes you constantly thinking about your disease. If you don't tell anyone than it will make you comfortable for following your daily routines and task. Ceasing all connection (Ghosting people) is the best foundation you can create for your recovery. Another thing don't listen to any youtube or google recommendation that eat this food or drink xyz soup, It will make no difference at all but it will make you feel good so that's kinda hope thing. Avoid working and try to rest more like I would recommend 8+ hrs sleep. Eat healthy and vegan, Try to consume as much varieties of vegetables and fruits you can because every vegetables has different amino acids and protein. So by consuming different food will help your body to meet the requirements of amino acid require in your body. Don't compromise with the timing of your breakfast, You had to be punctual for your eating schedule. Try to relax as much you can and Your body can recover better if you are in  your comfort zone. Person having any kind of love relationship can help you more like you can ask your partner for care more or give attention more to me in a way that It can distract me from the situation and you will not be worrying about your health or anxious about the tomorrow. So these are the best condition according to my experience (It might be inaccurate) that helped me to recover because there is no vaccination for now and the only thing that can help you is the Antibodies (Protein molecules) made by your Immune. So you have to take care of Your body, Intakes, Mental strength and everything that's going to affect your immune system.
Thanks, I will be glad if you find this post useful smile
Wish you speedy recovery and take care, Stay safe <3
p s: My English is bad but lil bit understandable because I am from India.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-09-10 00:20:07

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 80.0

Re: Guide for speedy recovery from novel corona virus disease

THANK YOU Captain, for a "positive" post with concern. GLAD you are recovered and can now kick ass again in BF42!
Welcome BACK!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer