#1 2020-07-31 14:48:25

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Message for Tuia and Nameless

I explained situation to Tuia in private message, but I must write here also. Before 2 month Raketenhost give me perma ban on SW-RTR server, and reason for that is: "when I show up, the other players leave the game" hahahaha

Yesterday, he give me ban one month on regular server for bad language chat. I will explain that situation (Tuia and nameless can check that on chat history)

Chat
Arkos: ouuu yeaaa
Arkos: aaaa I feel so good
arijevac: Arkos, u have sex right now or what?
Raketenhost: ban arijevac for one month

I dont care what other players and admins think about that, I want Tuia or Nameless to do something about it (I am only interested in the opinion of the Tuia and Nameless). Or if you don't want to, give me a perma ban on both servers, because I don't want to play on the server anymore where some idiots can do what they want.

I am not cheater, I am not teamkiller, I don't play disruption, I don't use taxi, I dont attack main base... And I see that every day on the server and the admins don't react at all or just warn. But that’s why they kick me for language on the chat every day.

Last edited by arijevac (2020-07-31 15:36:14)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-07-31 16:03:22

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 69.0

Re: Message for Tuia and Nameless

arijevac wrote:

Before 2 month Raketenhost give me perma ban on SW-RTR server, and reason for that is: "when I show up, the other players leave the game" hahahaha.

Wrong. RaketenHorst banned you for evading. Are you saying that you didn't evade?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-07-31 16:10:13

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
arijevac wrote:

Before 2 month Raketenhost give me perma ban on SW-RTR server, and reason for that is: "when I show up, the other players leave the game" hahahaha.

Wrong. RaketenHorst banned you for evading. Are you saying that you didn't evade?

What??? NEVER!!!

I just change my nickname in Heydrich (and that was before ban). If he say that, he is liar and u can check that.

#4 2020-07-31 16:14:33

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 69.0

Let's stay calm Ari.
According to information Horst has you evaded. But we will investigate on this case with RtR SW admins.

#5 2020-07-31 16:18:31

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Let's stay calm Ari.
According to information Horst has you evaded. But we will investigate on this case with RtR SW admins.

Do that please wink

How I can evaded? If I have ban on server, then I can only enter with a different IP address. I change my nickname because I wanted to check something on gametracker. And changing the nickname is not punishable, or it is?

#6 2020-07-31 16:37:19

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 69.0

We will discuss your RtR ban with Horst and check our info. Please be patient.
On RtR Horst suspected that you evaded so he banned you perma. As far as I know he explained you the reason of ban and your answer was " I dont care " and you didnt apply for unban in 2 months.Why???

arijevac wrote:

I am not teamkiller, I don't play disruption, I don't use taxi, I dont attack main base... And I see that every day on the server and the admins don't react at all or just warn. But that’s why they kick me for language on the chat every day.

I dont know what happened on SiMPLE fra but I'm afraid you are not being completely honest mate. I saw you teamkilling and I banned you myself for teamkilling at least twice. Last time you teamkilled Flettnerman and I gave you 3 days of ban. Also you like trolling people and use offensive language - those are facts.
If your ban on RtR was unfair it will be lifted when proven. We are trying to be fair with you, please be honest and keep cool too.

#7 2020-07-31 16:50:00

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

We will discuss your RtR ban with Horst and check our info. Please be patient.
On RtR Horst suspected that you evaded so he banned you perma. As far as I know he explained you the reason of ban and your answer was " I dont care " and you didnt apply for unban in 2 months.Why???

I told u truth. I play 6 years on SiMPLE, and I play fair always.

I said "I dont care" when he say to me on regular server: "if you continue to behave like this here I will give you a perma ban on this server also" (I said that because I didn’t want to talk with him). I did not complain because I know you will not do anything as usual. But now I decided to write that Tuia can see the reasons why I was banned (on both servers) and consider what kind of administrators he have.
If Tuia is okay with that, I’ll voluntarily leave SiMPLE and never play there again. Everybody will be happy. But first I want to hear the opinion of tuia and nameless before I leave.

Paul Baumer wrote:

I dont know what happened on SiMPLE fra but I'm afraid you are not being completely honest mate. I saw you teamkilling and I banned you myself for teamkilling at least twice. Last time you teamkilled Flettnerman and I gave you 3 days of ban. Also you like trolling people and use offensive language - those are facts.
If your ban on RtR was unfair it will be lifted when proven. We are trying to be fair with you, please be honest and keep cool too.

I told u before I played normally and had no ban. I changed my nickname because I wanted to check something on the gametracker. He gave me a perma ban and later explained to me on the regular server the reason, and the reason was: "when u show up, the other players leave the game".

P.S. I only make a teamkill when someone kills me, and the admins don't do anything after I report it. Then I take revenge into my own hands, and then I don't care about the ban, because I will never calmly watch someone f*ck with me wink

Last edited by arijevac (2020-07-31 17:01:20)

#8 2020-07-31 17:10:19

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 69.0

arijevac wrote:

I play fair always.

With all the respect, you don't play fair. You play disruptive and use trolling to people. You cant deny facts.

arijevac wrote:

I did not complain because I know you will not do anything as usual. )

why are you wasting our time now then?

arijevac wrote:

P.S. I only make a teamkill when someone kills me, and the admins don't do anything after I report it. Then I take revenge into my own hands wink

What do you need admins for if you make self justice?

Dude we'll do our job and check this out but I'm afraid you are wasting my and others time.
If you really want justice, be fair and honest yourself first.
And if you want unban, having a go on such fair admin as RaketenHorst is the most possible wrong way to ask for it.

#9 2020-07-31 17:27:19

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
arijevac wrote:

I play fair always.

With all the respect, you don't play fair. You play disruptive and use trolling to people. You cant deny facts.

arijevac wrote:

I did not complain because I know you will not do anything as usual. )

why are you wasting our time now then?

arijevac wrote:

P.S. I only make a teamkill when someone kills me, and the admins don't do anything after I report it. Then I take revenge into my own hands wink

What do you need admins for if you make self justice?

Dude we'll do our job and check this out but I'm afraid you are wasting my and others time.
If you really want justice, be fair and honest yourself first.
And if you want unban, having a go on such fair admin as RaketenHorst is the most possible wrong way to ask for it.

U have some evidence for my disruption game? Are u liar like raketen?

You see, that why I wrote: "I am only interested in the opinion of the Tuia and Nameless". You admins all defend each other, and that why I dont want talking with U anymore.

If Tuia or Nameless can check situation I would appreciate it. The rest of you don’t interest me and I don’t want to waste my time on you.

If he banned me for evading, why he banned me only on the rtr server and not on the regular server also????

And I didn't know that the raketenhost lied to all of you about the reason for the perm ban. If I had known he was lying, I would have complained the same day

Last edited by arijevac (2020-07-31 17:32:24)

#10 2020-07-31 19:37:46

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 84.0

even if the gentleman does not care what the little stupid admins have to say .. then I just talk to those who might be interested.

The gentleman named arijevac is unfortunately one of the disturbing players our server tries to endure. he has no manners and does what he likes in the game. without regard to losses. He has been banned from playing several times due to a number of violations of the rules. I have already tried it several times in good shape. I also warned him several times in the forum to make it clear that he is not alone in the world. this was also ignored. he had countless bans and kicks. the longest game break was 4 weeks and it doesn't get any better. there are now players who leave the game because of his presence. that is not a good sign. should I let the disturbance factor continue to play and those who are looking forward to playing .. should I do without them? that would be a bad deal right? therefore the gentleman was excluded from the rtr + sw server. in his own words, he doesn't care. I believe that too, otherwise he would abide by the rules or? So for me it means that I did everything right. on the main server, he was removed from the game because of his bad efforts. now i ask the forum. what would you do with this gentleman who over and over again disregards all the rules .. like tk, taxi, dis, base .. to make a fair and fun game possible?

he is a notorious liar .. exactly the things he does not do are precisely the reasons why the gentleman was excluded from the game. I will read through some of the answers, but I won't say anything else. this topic tires me. I talk the same over and over again over years. like with a small child. now it's over with talking ..

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2020-07-31 19:44:40)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#11 2020-07-31 19:49:43

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 84.0

I hope that the gentleman has understood it now .. of course he can now take part in the running game again. I wish him a lot of fun and hope that he will behave in the future.

see you in 1942

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#12 2020-07-31 19:57:40

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Thank u for your answer big_smile

But stop being a liar you liar!!!!

RaketenHorst wrote:

what would you do with this gentleman who over and over again disregards all the rules .. like tk, taxi, dis, base .. to make a fair and fun game possible?

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always play fair and by the rules!

But true is when I report someone for that stuff, admins just warn him.

RaketenHorst wrote:

I will read through some of the answers, but I won't say anything else. this topic tires me. I talk the same over and over again over years. like with a small child. now it's over with talking ..

Fine by me! You're useless anyway! I waiting tuia and nameless, then we will see what are we going to do. If they want, I can leave server, not problem! But I will leave server voluntarily as an honorable player who followed the rules, while others did not!

Why you kick me in Berlin before 3 days? You know reason, I know reason. Right? Because you were frustrated at how much better I am than you. You can say what you want, and other admins will belive you. But we both know the truth, and that is enough for me wink

Last edited by arijevac (2020-07-31 20:07:56)

#13 2020-07-31 20:18:12

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

RaketenHorst wrote:

I hope that the gentleman has understood it now .. of course he can now take part in the running game again. I wish him a lot of fun and hope that he will behave in the future.

see you in 1942

If I stay on the server at all, I will behave the same as before. Because I play fair and according to the rules. I write nonsense by chat, and it’s my only sin, but I can’t help myself (at least I never insult first). Before 3 days, some player asked me: "where are you from", and I answered to him: "from mother's vagina". Yes that's me, and that's my style. And you kick me after 5 second (u or someone else, I am not sure but I think it's you).

How many times have I reported Latino-Alvarez for provocations every day? Countless times. How many times I reported him for shooting at me with one or two bullets every day? How many times I reported him for fake report? (and then admins kick me) How many times I reported him for destroying my tank when we play in the same team 3-4 seconds before the end of the map...?

How many times have you admins punished him? I will tell you: NOT ONCE!!! So don’t tell me anything about my behavior, because you do the job selectively and unfairly! And then you expect from me to respect you (like most administrators here)? Yea, maybe in your dreams.  You don't give me respect, you won't even get it from me. NEVER EVER wink

Last edited by arijevac (2020-07-31 20:35:30)

#14 2020-07-31 22:17:51

petr8
don't leave
Fedora Firefox 78.0

I have a proof that Arijevac couldn't evade a ban (at least on the main server).

Perhaps, RH confused him with another player, who connects from the same subnet.

Last edited by petr8 (2020-07-31 22:20:12)

#15 2020-07-31 23:09:04

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

petr8 wrote:

I have a proof that Arijevac couldn't evade a ban (at least on the main server).

Perhaps, RH confused him with another player, who connects from the same subnet.

I’ve been accused already before for that , but I’ve never do that wink

Last edited by arijevac (2020-07-31 23:10:11)

#16 2020-07-31 23:33:25

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Many players talk shit on server, but how many did get permanent ban for language?
It's absurd.

And he is not evader.
Playing on classic simple and rtr is two different things.
Only mistake he did is not complaining right away when he was banned, permanent ban for language.. C'mon ppl... smile

#17 2020-07-31 23:49:24

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Dionysus wrote:

Many players talk shit on server, but how many did get permanent ban for language?
It's absurd.

And he is not evader.
Playing on classic simple and rtr is two different things.
Only mistake he did is not complaining right away when he was banned, permanent ban for language.. C'mon ppl... smile

Dude, I didn’t complain because it’s pointless. All administrators defend each other and justify themselves. And most administrators here hate me. I’ve complained many times and nothing! I didn't mean to complain now either, but this is already too much.

Only Tuia can change something, but he is rarely here.

#18 2020-08-01 00:46:24

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Just shake hands and go on smile

#19 2020-08-01 01:28:10

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Arkos wrote:

Just shake hands and go on smile

If he unban me on both servers and apologizes for injustice he done to me, no problem wink

Last edited by arijevac (2020-08-01 01:31:49)

#20 2020-08-01 12:35:54

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 69.0

It has emerged that Arijevac most probably did not evade on RtR SW but he was under suspicion because there is another guy playing from his ip range. Horst is lifting his bans which is very nice of him.

You want apologies Arijevac? You'll have them if you'll apologize for your bad behaviour and trolling in game and for calling Horst a liar. The only liar here is you. Nameless is well aware of that as well as of the fact that you're a troll, don't worry. If you don't change your attitude you'll keep getting banned.
I'm done with this bs.
Peace out.

#21 2020-08-01 12:44:43

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 83.0

>bans
>Claims ban is justified
>Turns out it isn't
dO yOU wANt tO aPpoLOgiZe aRiJevaC???!!!1!11

Can't you see who made a mistake?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#22 2020-08-01 12:54:53

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

It has emerged that Arijevac most probably did not evade on RtR SW but he was under suspicion because there is another guy playing from his ip range. Horst is lifting his bans which is very nice of him.

You want apologies Arijevac? You'll have them if you'll apologize for your bad behaviour and trolling in game and for calling Horst a liar. The only liar here is you. Nameless is well aware of that as well as of the fact that you're a troll, don't worry. If you don't change your attitude you'll keep getting banned.
I'm done with this bs.
Peace out.

If he unban me, what that's mean? I was right, isn't it? What a miracle big_smile

You want apologies from me? For what? Because I was unfairly banned 2 months on sw rtr server and because I was unfairly banned on the main server? Because admins kick me every day and reason is admins dont like me? I will apologize, but maybe in some parallel universe.

And yes HE IS LIAR, and YOU ARE LIAR also. Everyone who says I am teamkiller, I play disruption, I use taxi... IS LIAR. Simple as that! Give me one evidence of that if you have, you or someone else?

I said when I'm a teamkiller and I play disruption, only when someone attacks me first and admins don't do their job, so I have to do justice myself.

Last edited by arijevac (2020-08-01 12:56:42)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#23 2020-08-15 10:23:23

bordahal
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

His play is forceful and effective  (whether or not it's outside of the rules) but his clan tag is bothersome and his chat is vile. It would be in the best interest of whoever owns this server to ban all neo-Nazi scum immediately - No warnings, no appeals.  I don't think this will hurt the player pool size much for the benefit that it affords.

#24 2020-08-15 13:01:08

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

bordahal wrote:

His play is forceful and effective  (whether or not it's outside of the rules) but his clan tag is bothersome and his chat is vile. It would be in the best interest of whoever owns this server to ban all neo-Nazi scum immediately - No warnings, no appeals.  I don't think this will hurt the player pool size much for the benefit that it affords.

Oh my ''friend'', 80% ppl here should be banned and probably would be if this was at least year 2010 or 2009, 2008...
But since there is lack of players many things are tolerated, among them ''neo nazi scum!''
Although we prefer to be called ''National Socialists''.
We are many, we are legion.

#25 2020-08-17 08:49:55

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 84.0

Dionysus wrote:

Although we prefer to be called ''National Socialists''.
We are many, we are legion.

Is this how you see the world diony? smile

https://9gag.com/gag/aVwoKGy?ref=android

#26 2020-08-17 09:20:08

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 84.0

Board footer