ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

Will I be unbanned? (unfair ban)

My player name: Ashfaqur 47.
I was banned at: 16/5/2020.
Server: New SiMPLE| BF1942.
I was Banned from New SiMPLE| BF1942. When I was playing an Admin asked me that I was evading bans or not. I told that I am not. After sometimes that Admin banned me. When I did a unban request, That Admin told that "you was in banlist. you can connect to the server again. It is called evading." Is this called evading? If a player gets banned in a server, if he can connect to that server after some days or months then it is called evading ban? How? I was banned from the server before also and that was for exesive tks. When I was banned I thought it will be no worth to do a unban request. So, i started to play in other servers. After some months I see that, I am unbanned. I was also surprised how I am unbanned. I checked the IP several times. But it was New SiMPLE| BF1942. I was very happy. But the admin banned me again. He told that I am evading ban. I am telling the truth I dont even know how to evade a ban. I heard that only hackers or cheaters can evade ban. But I am not a hacker or cheater. If i was, I would not be playing in single server also. Because all servers give IP ban for that. I am again telling Please Unban me. The last ban I got was totally Unfair. If i knew how to evade a ban, I would not be doing unban requests. So please unban me from New SiMPLE| BF1942.
By Ashfaqur 47

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

Board footer