Re: TYPES LIKE 000 AND MERLIN AND HOW ADMINS REACT

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2020-02-05 21:14:26

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Insane wrote:

https://ibb.co/WG5VmCL

rofl lmao... i feel so at home! cant do it... super nice profile picture... love it

Have a wonderful day everybody... especially the ones that did not grow up yet... look at the so called "adults" here.. it will serve you well/ (sarcasm)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-05 21:16:57)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#33 2020-02-06 04:22:16

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

iCQ wrote:

rofl lmao... i feel so at home! cant do it... super nice profile picture... love it

Have a wonderful day everybody... especially the ones that did not grow up yet... look at the so called "adults" here.. it will serve you well/ (sarcasm)

some here use damn filters to not see you pushing it out, your toxic gases! you are one a touchy old fart child smile

#34 2020-02-06 12:13:50

J0INTS-are-BAD4u
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Some have filters on their joints when they do drugs.. why you promote drugs anyway in this community tard? Oh u think it is cool to do drugs? ARE YOU INSANE?

(many people here with shadow accounts but only i get banned for it lol)

signed,

DELETE MY WORDS ALREADY NAMELESS BITCH... or else

again, u can create PEACE in your silly racist house.. BY DELETE ACCOUNT ICQ and all its posts.. else i have to delete it for you..

then it will become a

rm /

that means DELETE WHOLE PARTITION of the simple forums.. you get that mr BSD dumbo's?

u cannot ban me AND hijack my words.. as simple as that

if u want your photos to be deleted on my forum.. THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

(stop waste ur time trying to ban me fools, u cant ban the whole world and RUN a service for the whole world, ur simple game server IS SOMETIMES COMPLETELY EMPTY because of the long ban list, HELLO.. mr. arkos once said "15 min bans and kicks would solve so many problems" and he is right

sorry gio i screamed at you in teamspeak.. why did you not help merlin when he begging for it?

when i help him TK the TKER u ban me? lol double faced.. thats what u are lop(per)

Last edited by J0INTS-are-BAD4u (2020-02-06 12:20:14)

#35 2020-02-06 12:23:54

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

Seems like ICQ was hit with a wet sock.

Last edited by s/w (2020-02-06 12:24:23)

#36 2020-02-06 12:38:41

J0INTS-are-BAD4u
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

wet sock? got banned like 20 times now\

i am fine with the bad.. IF YOU DELETE MY FORUM ACCOUNTS AND POSTS

but seems the greedy bastards need my input... greeeeeddddyyy

Last edited by J0INTS-are-BAD4u (2020-02-06 12:39:16)

#37 2020-02-06 12:47:05

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

Icq get lost youre crazy and youre banned what do you want now, satisfy your unreasonable idiotic resentments?
it looks so childrish and pathetic, sirsly omg

#38 2020-02-06 15:13:48

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 72.0

Wow ICQ went full time psycho on me last night on ts bcs of a kick! CRAAAAAAAAZY

#39 2020-02-06 23:50:39

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

as soon as i saw icqs pointless random spam ramblings in the ax forum http://forum.bf1942.sk/ back in 2017, i knew he was a lunie-wacko

and as soon as he started posted here, it got confirmed without a doubt

he shouldve been restricted earlier

the second biggest trashposter in my opinion is :

dakota     http://team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=1195

this person is just plain dumb

dakota is stude4art-light

Last edited by 000 (2020-02-07 00:02:41)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#40 2020-02-06 23:58:34

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

as soon as i saw icqs pointless random spam ramblings in the ax forum http://forum.bf1942.sk/ back in 2017, i knew he was a lunie-wacko

and as soon as he started posted here, it got confirmed without a doubt

he shouldve been restricted earlier

the second biggest trashposter in my opinion is :

dakota     http://team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=1195

this person is just plain dumb

Shhh retard!

#41 2020-02-07 00:36:00

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

says the worst clanner ever, with his limited vocabulary

ya know .... being slow / struggling at increasing ones skill, is a sign of .....

#42 2020-02-07 02:59:40

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Hey Dude...

Go on like this and you make me buy CS just to put you back on the ground. (Btw. I don't like those 3-5 Minute Rounds in CS.)

You have just some advantage Dude.

I don't know why, can be very good connection or also some disturbance, some problem with Line-shielding.

Just because of this advantage you could or let's say you felt like to discover every single aspect of the game, which ended in watching on a timer.

Just one other example is climbing the hill at Omaha Beach. Others could try 50 times and would never make it.

As i said it once... You can just hold the gun and pull the trigger.

I have some comparison from a video you made and i have made my own also. There you see it very good.

But i'm too lazy now to search it, i just came from work.

Last edited by Arkos (2020-02-07 04:08:07)

#43 2020-02-07 03:38:32

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

i dont know who you are arkos, where you came from, or when you started playing bf1942

but you seem relatively noobish to me. did you start playing in 2014 ? thatd explain a lot

your bf skills are kinda low, youre a below average pilot, you dont know all the 21 maps well, and you often end up running around ragning with a zook.

ever after thousands of hours you dont understand this : the main goal in bf1942 is to kill as many enemies as possible, and to die as little as possible

i have low ping yes, but my regs are usually crappy

there have been many players in the past who have had less lag and better hitreg than me. even some current players

there are also many who can climb that omaha slope in  30+ % of all attempts

i dont really have any significant advantages, as i see it

id beat you in armwrestling or chess i.r.l too btw

Last edited by 000 (2020-02-07 04:35:13)

#44 2020-02-07 03:57:31

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

I remember you at Netorn, ... was it Netorn or perhaps another Berlin Inf Server. ( I guess it was some Public Eastern Europe Clan Server).

You played just by hiding and lieing in some corner with your DP.

At least you made some progress.

And no... the Main Goal in Bf1942 are not kills. Only in your dreams. I fear, you will never understand that.

This is the difference between you and me. I even follow you with my Bazooka or my Knife when i see you, but you go mostly somewhere else, if i target you or only speak about.

https://youtu.be/Z8-ZvRTVucU?t=480

Just to understand...

I like playing against you, but you have lousy manners and are sitting on a too high horse, Comrade Fanatic.

Somehow you have in your mind, that only you are good at playing games and all others have no clue from it.

But you play just Bf1942 and why... because you have some nice advantage there.

Btw. It was a Berlin CTF Inf only Server. 

No Nades, No vehicles and the Best was only with Teamplay you could save the stolen flag.

But you were mostly sitting in the same corner hiding with your DP behind a mound and were waiting, lurking for someone.

Last edited by Arkos (2020-02-07 08:24:36)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#45 2020-02-07 14:25:53

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

Yep, to kill as many enemies as possible is pOOOpsters only main goal, no doubt - whilst first of all having just a good game is the main goal for sane people.. Regardful players are even interested in a good game for all the players as far as possible, whilst ruthless egomaniacs like him neither give a shit for others nor the server itself..
Just 1 example: a good pilot could take out most of enemy air force by camping the enemies carrier an entire match, if Fagnatic could fly he for sure would do this permanently, most of the respectable pilots thou do it just occasionally and usually not for a longer time as its ruthless, boring and cheap as shit, so usually they let opponent-pilots take off instead of raping them there, because they are looking for a good fight all over the map and not for cheap frags @ positions where they can make the most easy kills..
Yee i know u dont have any clue what im talkin about, no worries, useless to try it, u anyway would never get it, so dontya bother anymore..

Whatever - pOOOpy will do everything whats necessary to become the gold-wanker in the end again, including raping the shit out of the server with that  pathetic spawnkill-sessions.. Btw every nooblette could do the same and nothing else, it doesnt even need much skill, i just wonder if he has ever asked himself why hardly any respectable players follow his crappy examples - well, excepting a few other morons..
Maybe because its just too cheap n pathetic?!? Hardly anyone is bending the rules on every foockin occasion neither, like he is doin it over n over again especially if no admin is in game - like e.g. that fucked up bailing to death, only the last dumb wankers are doin this..

Furthermore some modified files here, some other shit there, prolly no spread/no recoil etc etc, whatever helps to provide him with the lousy advantages he obviously needs towards others instead of playing just clean as most of the other players do - well, excepting just a few other game-killing idiots..

At least he once has stopped to enable his foockin maphax he occasionally had in use back then when things sometimes werent working that well in game - whats up, was it too risky? Hey no worries sickOOO, as usual u will get away with every crap here, the boss will obviously keep protecting ur crazy ass, no matter what!
See, u are also allowed to insult as many people as u want here by calling them noobs, no-skillers, scum or how ever else - all in all it should be half of the community meanwhile.. U even insult people like Arkos and others who never would insult anyone just because its not their style..
And u are complaining that often about being insulted, UUUUU lolz - 1 more reason why people use to call u bad names..

In conclusion for u dumbo: if u behave like a asocial pathetic pile of pOOO u either will be called and treated like this, its as simple as that.
And now go again, keep raping the shit out of the server, keep misusing every weak spot in game, keep on dreamin ur wet dreams of any dumb models and keep wanking on ur golds - as u obviously dont have any other fun in ur "life" have at least lotsa fun with that pathetic crap..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2020-02-07 14:33:58)

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#46 2020-02-07 15:20:22

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

I have a suggestion..
Let us all devote our lives to video games, let's abandon job and real life.
Let's become like zero nab here.
Let's not get out of room at all.
Then we will create our own little world (inside our heads) where we are ''the best bf1942 player ever!''.
Now, we must focus on spawn killings.. when fighting someone find cover and wait opponent on open.
Next, when really good players enter server, we will hide in our main as zero does.. we will not confront them.
Then we make videos of our ''victories'', resized of course, as it suits us, then we post those videos here and we type ''I'm the best BF1942 player eeeveeer!''
When we encounter female gamer we need to chat to her some nonsense just to have her attention, bcs that's the only way that we can interact with females, since we don't have real life.
Later we will send her PM in which we will inform her that she's in a virtual relationship with us, at least in our heads she's our girlfriend.

Do u see how pathetic u are, zero nab?
Do u feel ashamed to be 15+ hours a day on server or forum?
Do you think ppl don't know that u have no life and that u imagine things in ur head...

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-02-07 15:23:58)

#47 2020-02-07 15:45:25

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

We're playing a team game and every team is trying to win. Only one person always prevents a team from winning, he is 000. I saw many times last night he destroyed the team, we were trying to win and get the flags but he was just stand a corner and spawn kill. He is a selfish person who thinks the game is just about winning gold.
Its disturbative and annoying players.

Last edited by KIN (2020-02-07 15:47:49)

#48 2020-02-08 01:28:14

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

says the worst clanner ever, with his limited vocabulary

ya know .... being slow / struggling at increasing ones skill, is a sign of .....

Worst clanner ever agree but I dont really care smile But at least I dont need gold medal to feel important. And you don't have any skill sorry exploiting spawnkill and using moded guns is no skill its pathetic way of playing. Not to say how predictable you are...

And I am sorry but you are just sad person so much good stuff going on in my life I dont even play that much. Bye XP FAGnatic

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2020-02-08 01:32:13)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#49 2020-02-08 08:50:25

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

bland reading. random ramblings from authors without a clue. not really worth taking seriously or dwelling on

taking a closer look, as expected, most of the writings are untrue

if it had been printed in a newspaper, i could have sued them for defamation

Count ComBat wrote:

- whilst first of all having just a good game is the main goal for sane people

- Regardful players are even interested in a good game for all the players as far as possible

- ruthless egomaniacs like him neither give a shit for others nor the server itself

- Yee i know u dont have any clue what im talkin about, no worries, useless to try it, u anyway would never get it, so dontya bother anymore

- pathetic spawnkill-sessions.. Btw every nooblette could do the same and nothing else, it doesnt even need much skill

- Hardly anyone is bending the rules on every foockin occasion neither, like he is doin it over n over again

- Furthermore some modified files here, some other shit there, prolly no spread/no recoil etc etc, whatever helps to provide him with the lousy advantages he obviously needs

- At least he once has stopped to enable his foockin maphax he occasionally had in use back then when things sometimes werent working that well in game

- people like Arkos and others who never would insult anyone just because its not their style

- as u obviously dont have any other fun in ur "life"

9 outta 10 of the above sentences are lies

Dionysus wrote:

- Let's not get out of room at all.

- Now, we must focus on spawn killings.. when fighting someone find cover and wait opponent on open.

- Next, when really good players enter server, we will hide in our main as zero does.. we will not confront them.

- When we encounter female gamer we need to chat to her some nonsense just to have her attention, bcs that's the only way that we can interact with females, since we don't have real life.

- 15+ hours a day on server or forum?

- u imagine things in ur head...

6 outta 6 of the above sentences are lies

KIN wrote:

- We're playing a team game

- and every team is trying to win

-Only one person always prevents a team from winning, he is 000

- I saw many times last night he destroyed the team

- we were trying to win and get the flags but he was just stand a corner and spawn kill

- He is a selfish person who thinks the game is just about winning gold. Its disturbative

6 outta 6 of the above sentences are lies

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 6

#50 2020-02-08 09:12:32

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Untrue, mister BFSoldier_1.

1. You are selfish. Have you ever let someone else fly a plane, or just take it and get down ASAP? No, you didn't let.

2. You are ridiculous. Have you ever sent a radio message, such as "Verstanden!"? No.

3. You are an ignorant. When have you responded in game chat or (true) accuses someone made against you? No. Okay, stop with that "2018 ComBat insult me"- shit.

4. What is your gameplay like? Just dig gold. For example, in El Alamein you go to enemy hangar to get kills.

5. You are a team-destroyer. When have you, for example, helped the team with engineer class, or heal wounded players? Never.

Can you dare say "5 outta 5 untrue"? Nah. But even if yes, prove me otherwise.

@Jorgen
You admins should not tolarete him. He never writes an apology when he team-kills someone, this makes people think it was on purpose.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2020-02-08 09:57:36)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#51 2020-02-08 09:54:31

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

AlboBallist wrote:

2. You are ridiculous. Have you ever sent a radio message, such as "Verstanden!"? No.

only radio message he comes with is "Negative" when you are taking flags he is spawnkilling on.

he run me down with a jeep the other day here i was playing under fake name. but stupid noob me forgive

on the humongous collection of gold medals. does it say victory or defeat on most of them?

#52 2020-02-08 10:30:21

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

KIN wrote:

- We're playing a team game
- and every team is trying to win
- we were trying to win and get the flags but he was just stand a corner and spawn kill

Guys Are these sentences wrong?
As Example: maps like Ohama Beach , Philippines, Bocage , he never take flags just stay corner and spwan kill.
Do you have a mental problem 000?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#53 2020-02-08 10:32:20

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

He has actually responded several times with the chat when someone accused him of glitching/bugging. This happened not long ago.

The ''I have disabled the game chat'' is just ridiculous,  there are other ways he can type a message and he knows that.

And he would also not hesitate to throw you off a cliff or in water if you get in 2nd seat in his kettenkrad/jeep.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#54 2020-02-08 13:12:10

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

HEEE is complaining about alleged lies - a psychOOO who secretes loads of lies whenever he opens his potty mouth...
LAMO, too funny!!
Ok ok, enough attention now for an asocial narcissistic freak who doesnt even deserve a respond or any kind of feedback!
Get well soon )

Last edited by Count ComBat (2020-02-08 13:13:53)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#55 2020-02-08 15:01:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.0

Sparrow wrote:

He has actually responded several times with the chat when someone accused him of glitching/bugging. This happened not long ago.

The ''I have disabled the game chat'' is just ridiculous,  there are other ways he can type a message and he knows that.

And he would also not hesitate to throw you off a cliff or in water if you get in 2nd seat in his kettenkrad/jeep.

Or when he's a pilot and your a gunner, bail out without saying anything and slamming you into the ground/water

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#56 2020-02-08 15:21:52

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 52.5

AlboBallist wrote:

Untrue, mister BFSoldier_1.

you mista 000?

https://streamable.com/uokw8

#57 2020-02-08 16:30:02

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

@ Zero nab

Yes, we all lie.
We are mentally disturbed, not u.

U selfish piece of shit.

#58 2020-02-08 16:49:02

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 72.0

2/7/2020 17:46:18 : # [Global] SeVeN: wow, that's the gheyest one yet 000
2/7/2020 17:46:27 : # [Global] SeVeN: make sure you post that video

https://vimeo.com/390172788

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#59 2020-02-08 17:31:46

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Vertigo wrote:

2/7/2020 17:46:18 : # [Global] SeVeN: wow, that's the gheyest one yet 000
2/7/2020 17:46:27 : # [Global] SeVeN: make sure you post that video

https://vimeo.com/390172788

''the best BF1942 player ever''

HAHAHAHA!

#60 2020-02-08 18:07:50

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

time for a rerun ....

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

vertigo often goes inactive or disconnects, as soon as a pilot appears in the enemy team

here's a small montage on how vertigo usually gets killed, while she plays like the post-menopausal matron that she is   :-(

names used by her:

pwnd

=[WAR]=
ascend
AWS
BFBailer
BFSo1dier
BFSoldier
BFZombie
cauda equina
fairy
figman
freeze
LOg1c@l
Proteus
Sacrum
SeVen
slinky
snapper
Travla
VertigoHoHo
WatchDog
zombies

00:00    vertigo whines about bailers and unfair flying, but often bails herself and deliberately suicides by flying into objects/ground to avoid getting killed
00:43    bail-plane-ramming vertigo
01:02    she never dares to go inf, always tries to hide in a tank
01:20    wingsweeping a lady running for cover
01:26    eliminating a mademoiselle in misc. ways
01:44    whenever this hussy coward hides in tanks, she prefers heavy ones to compensate for lack of proficiency
02:24    the biggest pleasure is to spot her when she is inf against her will, and then hunt her down
03:02    she's izi in the sky

https://youtu.be/Zr8kaGIsMpk

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 8

Board footer