#91 2019-03-28 23:51:43

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

Re: For the lovers of history

Arkos wrote:

We in Switzerland, we call it also Führer-Ausweis, ... we li'l nazis smile....

I knew it!
Welcome to the club ppl !
        -----  14/88 ----

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#92 2019-03-30 13:42:49

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 71.0

https://youtu.be/zJ1LhGdCH6Y
https://youtu.be/knPDsJyCpjI

Last edited by Insane (2019-03-30 13:47:12)

#93 2019-03-30 15:55:32

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 73.0

I like how he tells everything in details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGGguFuFln4

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#94 2019-03-30 18:54:41

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

So much work on each detail, mostly done by hand. (better turn of the sound)

https://youtu.be/YVG0-sbx3wA

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#95 2019-03-30 19:43:47

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

Ako se situacija bas zaukce, ima da ubacim Sinana!!
Pa ce te onda da vidite s kim se zajebavate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g5CEx-A6Ao

''Vrata sam otvorila
tamo te je ona ljubila
stajala sam, gledala
pevala je tuga

Nisi se ni pokrio
samo si mi hladno rekao
s'mesta odlazi
kome to pretis, pazi

Ref.
Ovi zidovi duse imaju
vise nego ti
soba stidi se i ona kaje se
a tebe je zar ne, bas briga

Sta je tebi zena ta
nekako sam te upitala
rekao si sve mi je
pevala je tuga

Nisi se ni pokrio
samo si mi hladno rekao
s'mesta odlazi
kome to pretis, pazi''

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-03-30 19:44:16)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#96 2019-03-31 00:56:35

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 66.0

recently declassified CIA files

What about the mysterious frozen mammots, aint that history?
https://youtu.be/tu-sLX0FbF0

I know this sjit is far over the 1488 top but didnt hitler also wonder about these things... look further than your nouse is long. The CIA having such files, aren't they the enemy? No kidding, i don't know anymore who is who and what is what... i just ain't gonna hate.

Oh man what am i sharing here, there is no room for scientific debate or logical thinking, order and constructive teamwork. We must focus on weapons and ways to torture and kill each other.

With all due respect i have a high flat earth feeling with the current 14/88 community.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-31 01:22:44)

#97 2019-03-31 01:56:12

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 66.0

screenshot_2019-03-31-01-53-32-485_com7998503369928788879.png

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#98 2019-03-31 03:07:47

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 66.0

link to the original document (pdf) at cia.gov

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom … 0001-8.pdf

Beware they only released about 20% of this writing. There another book with the same name on amazon which seems to be the same.  But published 30 years later instead of the cia version from 1963. Prett cool to link cia and 1488 in the same topic.. we are going places guys!

Anyhow i gotto make some international calls now... bb hf and take care!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-31 03:10:50)

#99 2019-03-31 15:39:23

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

Well, to think that planet Earth is only planet capable of sustaing life forms is apsurd.
If we only look at number of stars and planets that exist just in our solar system, mathematically speaking - other life froms on some other planets should and probably do exist.
They found water underground on polar caps of Mars and on Jupiters moon Europa, whose surface is solid ice, while water flows underneath.
Comets for example, contain large amount of ice... etc
And as we all know water is - life.
So, where ever there is water, there should be some kind of life forms.
Of course just water is not enough for life, certain planet must have right temperature(to be in ''gold'' zone as scientists call it), ozone layer, or something to protect it from too much radiation that comes from space.. 
But its proved that some microorganisms such as bacterias can survive in outer space and even feed on radiation.
That's why space probe must and are sterilized before sent on some planet, so that they would not live microorganisms after landing....

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#100 2019-03-31 19:13:54

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 51.2

Dionysus wrote:

Well, to think that planet Earth is only planet capable of sustaing life forms is apsurd.
If we only look at number of stars and planets that exist just in our solar system, mathematically speaking - other life froms on some other planets should and probably do exist.
They found water underground on polar caps of Mars and on Jupiters moon Europa, whose surface is solid ice, while water flows underneath.
Comets for example, contain large amount of ice... etc
And as we all know water is - life.
So, where ever there is water, there should be some kind of life forms.
Of course just water is not enough for life, certain planet must have right temperature(to be in ''gold'' zone as scientists call it), ozone layer, or something to protect it from too much radiation that comes from space.. 
But its proved that some microorganisms such as bacterias can survive in outer space and even feed on radiation.
That's why space probe must and are sterilized before sent on some planet, so that they would not live microorganisms after landing....

And that's just life as we know it, which are carbon-based. Non carbon-based lifeforms, if out there, would blow are damn minds!

#101 2019-03-31 19:58:14

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

Yes, exactly!
And what if they exist in other dimensions? 4th or 5th dimension or even further! If so, they can see as, we can not see them.

And what if they are made from antimatter?
Theory is: when Big-bang happened, matter and antimatter ''fought'' a war and matter won, and only because matter was more numerous.
About 1% of matter ''survived'' that war and today that 1% is everything that makes us, our planet, our star, our galaxy, other galaxys.. everything in this Universe.
But, there is another theory and that is: what is somewhere in some part of Universe antimatter won?
If it exists in larger scales, planets, stars.. would be made of antimatter, so would any life forms on them.
When matter and antimatter come in contact/colide they both instantly vaporize(disappear) and outcome of it is release of enormous amounts of radiation.
So, shaking hand with allien who is made of antimatter is not a option! big_smile

If Universe is really 13,7 billions years old, then logic says there should be alliens that are too advanced in compare to us and also those that are too far behind us in develop.
Some alliens are probably long exstinct by now and some are not even started to exist yet.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-03-31 20:07:30)

#102 2019-03-31 23:42:09

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 51.2

Now go further... what about life that has become so technologically advanced that they have shed their own bodies and have become one with technology. A huge living network.

#103 2019-04-01 01:15:31

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

More and more people thinks the earth is flat smile

https://youtu.be/7SjiRTYmNoA

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#104 2019-04-01 13:37:48

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

Hehe, what happens here, from history of earth str8 to outerspace huh?!
@ Bud, im too lazy to watch it, but i suppose its about that "brain in tank"-theory huh, the whole universe as a neuro-interactive simulation created by a super-quantum-computer?! Well, welcome to the Matrix! Another thing to mention here is that amazing multiverse-theory, whole universes coming out of quantum foam into being and passing away again sooner or later like everything else we do know - mind-blowing stuff xP
If it all isnt just a simulation, or just bio-chemical coincidence, or whatever, what was it again: 100 billion solar-systems alone in our milky-way-galaxy, with billions over billions galaxies around us like the Hubble-Telescope has detected so far?! Use probability calculation or at least common sense and have a guess how much life is really out there, from micro-bacterial life to whole civilizations, yiiikes maybe Genius Roddenberry´s StarTrek has more truth in it than ever expected, next war we prolly will have to make on klingons or these damnd borg doh xD
And yo: we are the 1%ers in this interesting matter-antimatter-thing, question is just why n what for is all this.. how ever religion-freaks do see our existence, sad fact is that we have to bear such a lousy stinky painful physical existence, GRRReat - hard to see any kind of a plan behind all this, one neither can completely exclude it thou, whatever, i anyway prefer the Buddhi-Philosophy, always these suckin reincarnations duh, lets have a drink @ Nirvana-Club - n now fOOck off with all that BS lol, i gonna make a trip through countless other dimensions before i return to this actually super-beautiful planet, just sad that its being ruined, exploited n peppered with a shitload of rubbish (e.g. in around 20 years the amount of plastic-waste in the oceans will be higher than the amount of fish) by one of these horrific greedy incredibly cruel torturing pathetic species whats even called a great civilization in the end..
Sorry for this thread-jackin x) now back to topic pls, Ich habe fettich!!

Last edited by Count ComBat (2019-04-03 12:29:24)

#105 2019-04-08 19:07:00

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGUyGhW4wTc

found it on youtube and i think you all will find it interesting.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#106 2019-04-08 22:17:23

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Zwarrior wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGUyGhW4wTc

found it on youtube and i think you all will find it interesting.

omg WOW... nice!@!!! love his go-pro weapon cam lol

Last edited by iCQ (2019-04-08 22:17:46)

#107 2019-09-01 16:07:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Can you see it?

Image BBCode test

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#108 2019-09-01 17:08:32

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Ahahahah nice story !

For those who don't know wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HNLMS_Abr … sen_(1936)

#109 2019-09-04 18:38:25

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

From years, there is a rumor about a bust of Hitler inside the cave of the french Senate.
Some journalist suceed to have confession from an architect of the Senate. An investigation made by the french president of the Senate revealed that was true.

During 4 years of occupation, the french Senate was the Headquarter of the Luftwaffle and then because of the liberation of Paris, SS left things behind them.

topelement.jpg
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 … twaffe-hq/

#110 2019-09-12 06:18:02

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

This is not real history (yet) but i share it anyways

https://youtu.be/AxpWOt6dIxY

#111 2019-09-12 06:34:53

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 67.0

#112 2019-09-12 08:05:44

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Dude u oversimplify things with those videos! And oh boy skillshare adverts. But yeah nice share!

Anyway Dion shared the 14/88 symbol... i had to look it up. Since i am not so into secret symbols and stuff. But fyi it stands for white superiority and such:

1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet). Together, the numbers form a general endorsement of white supremacy and its beliefs. As such, they are ubiquitous within the white supremacist movement - as graffiti, in graphics and tattoos, even in screen names and e-mail addresses, such as [email protected].  Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

source: https://www.adl.org/education/reference … mbols/1488

Now i would like to add here that yes i am white but no i am not super or anything like that. In fact i am an idiotic mortal fool from the Netherlands. Once i tried to save my country from flooding with just ONE finger. I gave up on that, didn't work out so well.

No seriously, if u been amongst white people long enough you would know that white people can be so stupid. It is more easy to spot when u live in a white city or country.

If all the white people around you look so super it might be also that it is just you are not so super.

Kind of funny thing is that if u read the Quran u will find that the prophet was a white pinky man. So in a way you would expect them to be good friends. Just i am afraid if we put hitler and mohammed in a room they most likely would not have become friends (aside from the part they both are warriors/warlords).

Anyway no offense to you Dion but i really not feel the need to join any club. I rather die before u guys start the fire again. There is no stopping tho, i know that. Not because there are differences in color, strength or intelligence... but because powerful elites just LOVE to see us fight each other while they hide back home dreaming to have all the girls and gold for themselfs. All those poor soldiers in WW2 that really believed they fighting for their country, people or freedoms are just played by the powerful elites. Just like America now... selling weapons and fighting wars. Nah not for me bud!

If u ask me that white power thing gone a bit too far in some parts of the world:
https://youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0

P.s. half of the visitors on this forum are NOT allowed to play this video!

Americans: nipples, warning there are nipples in here
Europa: black pete (zwarte piet) by law not allowed
Muslims: kafir, need i say more?
Asia: CCP didn't approve this one sorry
Russia: look, there is no vodka... NO VODKA!!! Go home!
North pole: ur fine, press play boy! big_smile

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-12 08:34:18)

#113 2019-09-12 08:37:17

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

edit/double post/addition and spell check

(Sorry for my brutal honesty, this forum is build for little messages from little people i guess)

Dude u oversimplify things with those videos! And oh boy skillshare adverts. But yeah nice share!

Anyway Dion shared the 14/88 symbol... i had to look it up. Since i am not so into secret symbols and stuff. But fyi it stands for white superiority and such:

1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet). Together, the numbers form a general endorsement of white supremacy and its beliefs. As such, they are ubiquitous within the white supremacist movement - as graffiti, in graphics and tattoos, even in screen names and e-mail addresses, such as [email protected].  Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

source: https://www.adl.org/education/reference … mbols/1488

Now i would like to add here that yes i am white but no i am not super or anything like that. In fact i am an idiotic mortal fool from the Netherlands. Once i tried to save my country from flooding with just ONE finger. I gave up on that, didn't work out so well.

No seriously, if u been amongst white people long enough you would know that white people can be so stupid. It is more easy to spot when u live in a white city or country.

If all the white people around you look so super it might be also that it is just you are not so super.

Kind of funny thing is that if u read the Quran u will find that the prophet was a white pinky man. So in a way you would expect them to be good friends. Just i am afraid if we put hitler and mohammed in a room they most likely would not have become friends (aside from the part they both are warriors/warlords).

Anyway no offense to you Dion but i really not feel the need to join any club. I rather die before u guys start the fire again. There is no stopping tho, i know that. Not because there are differences in color, strength or intelligence... but because powerful elites just LOVE to see us fight each other while they hide back home dreaming to have all the girls and gold for themselfs. All those poor soldiers in WW2 that really believed they fighting for their country, people or freedoms are just played by the powerful elites. Just like America now... selling weapons and fighting wars. Nah not for me bud!

If u ask me that white power thing gone a bit too far in some parts of the world:
https://youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0

P.s. half of the visitors on this forum are NOT allowed to play this video!

Americans: nipples, warning there are nipples in here
Europa: black pete (zwarte piet) by law not allowed
Muslims: kafir, need i say more?
Asia: CCP didn't approve this one sorry
Russia: look, there is no vodka... NO VODKA!!! Go home!
North pole: ur fine, press play boy! big_smile

This music is from DIE ANTWOORD (dutch for THE ANSWER), funny new law in South Africa: if ur black u can take white man farm as ur new awesome property (not forget to ask WTF to do with the land).

https://youtu.be/K8nrF5aXPlQ

As a real dutch ghetto muslim would say: die is MOEILIJK! hmm

Sorry guys this above post is illegal and not suitable for young children and the faint hearted.

Drugs, sex violence uuh what else sells these days? Going downstream again, IM OUT!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-12 08:50:24)

#114 2019-09-12 08:58:00

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Oh breaking news, ninja chased a guy at a concert because the faggit gropped the girls bum and tits in the toilet.

https://youtu.be/DVACdNbXieA

Now they are banned from these festivals because they made homophobic slurs to him. Yeps, we live in a world.where if ur gay or black u can gey away with just about anything! This is SO hilarious! Just when i think it could not get any more crazy than this....

#115 2019-09-12 11:02:17

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

ICQ, off topic here. >:[
Stop posting sh*t here please, that's really boring or add a new topic with your conspirationist and openminded equal ethnies/people topics but not here.

Last edited by Horza (2019-09-12 11:07:25)

#116 2019-09-15 01:08:46

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Zschaeckel-207-12%2C_Schlacht_um_Kursk%2C_Panzer_VI_%28Tiger_I%29.jpg

Tiger tank Company Das Reich during the Battle of Kursk.

That tank looks huge! It was really a beast.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-09-15 01:19:18)

#117 2019-11-12 12:51:43

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 78.0

FB-IMG-1573557235219.jpg
Screenshot-2019-11-12-13-48-14-552-com-android-chrome.jpg

#118 2019-11-12 12:56:54

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

There is a film about two guys with nearly the same true story. But at the end, they fought for the allied against the Germans at the Westfront

I guess i posted it here somewhere.

Hehe, ... it was in this topic

Prisoners of War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKwWkWF7fw

Last edited by Arkos (2019-11-12 13:23:04)

#119 2019-11-15 11:26:47

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 78.0

https://youtu.be/ryxXN-0SHmw
...no Corsairs but a few of Wildcats.

#120 2020-01-09 15:47:37

Insane