#1 2019-08-08 03:20:57

BLAlley
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Cheaters and disruptive players

Instead of kicking and banning those who point out out disrespectful players including hackers, team stackers, and general douchebags who sacrifice their team to get the best score, how about enforcing your rules and removing those people? Games are supposed to be fun.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-08-08 13:12:27

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

Re: Cheaters and disruptive players

You called an admin a cheater and insulted him, what else did you expect?I banned you 1 day and next time it will be more.

26/07/2019 17:56:34 : # [Global] B.L. ALLEY: Rainman is cheating. Using the floor hack
26/07/2019 17:56:41 : # [Global] [2nd SS] arijevac: ahahahaa
26/07/2019 17:56:50 : # [Global] [2nd SS] arijevac: rainman bad boy
26/07/2019 17:57:01 : # [Global] Paul Baumer: Stude4art, u?
26/07/2019 17:57:01 : # [Global] Rainman: sorry
26/07/2019 17:57:04 : # [Allies] Jetenkulasek: now they will defend the airbase with planes
26/07/2019 17:57:08 : # [Global] Paul Baumer: welcome back
26/07/2019 17:57:19 : # [Global] B.L. ALLEY: takes a special kind of pussy to cheat at a game
26/07/2019 17:57:19 : Server: Player B.L. ALLEY kicked.

You keep insulting, trolling, accusing fair people of cheating without any reason.If you don't stop with that attitude, you won't play much on SiMPLE.You are welcome as a player not as a troll.Have fun but don't disturb the others.Please read our rules http://team-simple.org/rules/  especially:
"- Please respect all players. Behavior only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
- Do not insult our admins, please respect those that put time and effort into our server.
- Excessive swearing is not allowed."

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#3 2019-08-08 19:58:14

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Who was the admin that was called a cheat?
Kind of confusing in the chat thread you posted.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-08-08 20:01:29

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

Bad Actor wrote:

It's not confusing at all.The troll says Rainman is cheating.Rain is an admin on SiMPLE RtR+SW server.

26/07/2019 17:56:34 : # [Global] B.L. ALLEY: Rainman is cheating. Using the floor hack

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2019-08-08 20:07:41)

#5 2019-08-08 20:34:43

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

I played last night on RTR and Rainman was a legit player to me, the only thing I did not like about him is that he killed me because I was the enemy !!  KIND OF LOGIC FOR THIS GAME !!

Yes games suppose to be fun, but your fun looks like to be trolling admins !!

PS: Next time use abuse section !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-08-08 20:38:41)

#6 2019-08-08 20:40:05

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Can't admin/admins cheat? Is it not possible?
U basically say whoever wants to cheat and to not be caught he should aply for admin position - it gives him immunity. big_smile
Now I'm not saying that any admin cheats here, but it's not impossible to happen!

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-08-08 20:41:06)

#7 2019-08-08 20:44:03

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

If the server rules dont fitt four you, dont play in there!!!

http://team-simple.org/forum/search.php … er_id=2575

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#8 2019-08-08 22:53:29

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Android Chrome 76.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:

It's not confusing at all.The troll says Rainman is cheating.Rain is an admin on SiMPLE RtR+SW server.

Ahh ok, I'm not familiar with the admins on RtR.

#9 2019-08-09 02:25:33

BLAlley
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

You called an admin a cheater and insulted him, what else did you expect?I banned you 1 day and next time it will be more.

26/07/2019 17:56:41 : # [Global] [2nd SS] arijevac: ahahahaa
26/07/2019 17:56:50 : # [Global] [2nd SS] arijevac: rainman bad boy
26/07/2019 17:57:01 : # [Global] Paul Baumer: Stude4art, u?
26/07/2019 17:57:01 : # [Global] Rainman: sorry
26/07/2019 17:57:04 : # [Allies] Jetenkulasek: now they will defend the airbase with planes
26/07/2019 17:57:08 : # [Global] Paul Baumer: welcome back
26/07/2019 17:57:19 : # [Global] B.L. ALLEY: takes a special kind of pussy to cheat at a game
26/07/2019 17:57:19 : Server: Player B.L. ALLEY kicked.

You keep insulting, trolling, accusing fair people of cheating without any reason.If you don't stop with that attitude, you won't play much on SiMPLE.You are welcome as a player not as a troll.Have fun but don't disturb the others.Please read our rules http://team-simple.org/rules/  especially:
"- Please respect all players. Behavior only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
- Do not insult our admins, please respect those that put time and effort into our server.
- Excessive swearing is not allowed."

So admins are allowed to cheat? That makes it hard to respect them. He was clearly abusing the glitch that lets you hide inside the floor but still see everyone and kill them.  I've never accused anyone of cheating unless I was certain. I have played the game since it was first released. I know my own skill limitations, but also know when a target is being hit. I would love to have fun, but that is impossible when faced with a bunch of entitled children who must win at all cost. It's a game. There is no prize money, no 72 virgins when you're killed, so there is absolutely no reason not to play fair.

#10 2019-08-09 02:31:13

BLAlley
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Dakota wrote:

It's pointless to use the abuse section when the foxes are guarding the hen house.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#11 2019-08-09 09:01:30

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

BLAlley wrote:

So admins are allowed to cheat? That makes it hard to respect them.He was clearly abusing the glitch that lets you hide inside the floor but still see everyone and kill them.

I was there too and saw it all, it's not nice to lie that way and makes it hard to respect you.Rainman was running around and killing people with knife as he usually does.He killed you a few times, you went mad and accused him.He didnt use glitch and he would never use it.

BLAlley wrote:

I've never accused anyone of cheating unless I was certain.

Provide proofs on all of these people you accused(half of the server basically big_smile ) and then we talk.If you can catch cheating a player who doesn't cheat oviously.We, admins, keep the servers clean from cheaters,and usually we catch them with a proof.If you are that paranoic to see cheaters everywhere it's your problem, not ours.But we do our job well and we will not tolerate unfounded and disrespectful accuses against admins and fair players.
I kindly remind you that no cheat is needed to kill you.Live with that.

BLAlley wrote:

I have played the game since it was first released. I know my own skill limitations, but also know when a target is being hit

Apparently you didn't figure out how this game works.Sometimes your bullets doesnt damage the target you are aiming to because this game has little delay in registering movements and hits, it's kinda messed up especially with hits.Dusty hits are happening quite often.Ping,your connection lags, server lags have an important impact on that too.

BLAlley wrote:

I would love to have fun, but that is impossible when faced with a bunch of entitled children who must win at all cost. It's a game

Who do you mean, Rainman?Rainman doesnt give a shit on his score, he's running with a sniper kit all across the map, trying to knife enemies.He's actually damn good at that big_smile
You will not have fun if you continue getting mad every time you get killed.Me, Rainman, other admins and simply fair players..we don't mind getting owned, be even laugh at that sometimes.Chill down please.

#12 2019-08-09 12:24:55

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Dakota wrote:

I played last night on RTR and Rainman was a legit player to me, the only thing I did not like about him is that he killed me because I was the enemy !!  KIND OF LOGIC FOR THIS GAME !!

Yes games suppose to be fun, but your fun looks like to be trolling admins !!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.. we are in the same boat man... they keep kill me too! Some admins i suspect they exit and enter the game again just to end up on the other team and own the sjit out of me. I HATE IT! big_smile

BLAlley wrote:

So admins are allowed to cheat? That makes it hard to respect them. He was clearly abusing the glitch that lets you hide inside the floor but still see everyone and kill them.  I've never accused anyone of cheating unless I was certain. I have played the game since it was first released. I know my own skill limitations, but also know when a target is being hit. I would love to have fun, but that is impossible when faced with a bunch of entitled children who must win at all cost. It's a game. There is no prize money, no 72 virgins when you're killed, so there is absolutely no reason not to play fair.

Admins are obviously not allowed to glitch and cheat. Glitches can happen to EVERYBODY and not everybody in a glitch is a cheat or is doing bad to the game or its players.

I know rainman a little (if it is the same guy, not sure) but he is a respected player for as far as i know him.

Good points topic starter... good that u report here.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-09 12:27:43)

#13 2019-08-09 16:51:15

BLAlley
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

iCQ wrote:

Admins are obviously not allowed to glitch and cheat. Glitches can happen to EVERYBODY and not everybody in a glitch is a cheat or is doing bad to the game or its players.

I know rainman a little (if it is the same guy, not sure) but he is a respected player for as far as i know him.

Good points topic starter... good that u report here.

This wan't a case of getting blown into a wall, and those types of incidents are obviously not what I am referring to. I am talking about glitches like Telemark when you can stand in a certain spot and enter a code to access the interior of the floor. Yes, he also killed me fairly and I am also not referring to that. I am talking about being alone in that corridor and being knifed becasue he was hiding in that glitch.

When a target is hit the angled cross-hairs appear, and the target reacts. If I get that feedback but can't kill the target regardless of how many shots I take, they are clearly using a health cheat. I've hit guys dead-on with bazookas and tank shells with no effect.

Team stacking is also prevalent on this server and nothing is done about it even when admin are present.

This screenshot shows why I get frustrated. It also doesn't help when my teammates don't put forth any effort. I guess I picked the wrong servers since I am the one being vilified for wanting fair gameplay.

Screen Shot

#14 2019-08-09 17:45:46

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

If you will keep accusing good people of that stuff without any reasonable proof you'll be excluded not only from the game but from the forum too.We don't ask much from players, but we deserve some respect and we have some rules here.
You still don't get it, it's not cheats but an old game with a fricked up hits registration system, and your skills.There is no health cheat dude...but people see what they want to see.If your ego is hurting after getting killed, its not an excuse to deliberately offend honest and fair players.
Teamstack is a problem but each admin on RtR+SW does maximum to keep teams fair.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#15 2019-08-09 18:21:09

BLAlley
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

If you will keep accusing good people of that stuff without any reasonable proof you'll be excluded not only from the game but from the forum too.We don't ask much from players, but we deserve some respect and we have some rules here.
You still don't get it, it's not cheats but an old game with a fricked up hits registration system, and your skills.There is no health cheat dude...but people see what they want to see.If your ego is hurting after getting killed, its not an excuse to deliberately offend honest and fair players.
Teamstack is a problem but each admin on RtR+SW does maximum to keep teams fair.

You may as well ban me because I am getting nowhere. Most of the time I say nothing because everyone tries their best and plays fair. I have played this game from the beginning. I know it intimately, and I know my own limitations. I have neuro-muscular problems which slow my reactions and make it more difficult to fight, especially one-on-one. When I miss I miss, and when I get killed fairly I get killed fairly, and in both cases I never complain. I don't even care if I lose, as long as I lose fairly.
When I complain it has nothing to do with the normal idiosyncrasies of the game, but is prompted by a clear abuse of the game. The team stacking issue is clearly not being handled, and if you think there aren't cheat codes for BF1942 you are naive. There is a laundry list of codes from invincibility to instant reload and unlimited ammo. Less than a week ago I was killed while driving a tank because a player was able to hit me twice with a bazooka with no delay between the shots.

#16 2019-08-09 18:56:04

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

BLAlley wrote:

You may as well ban me because I am getting nowhere. Most of the time I say nothing because everyone tries their best and plays fair. I have played this game from the beginning. I know it intimately, and I know my own limitations. I have neuro-muscular problems which slow my reactions and make it more difficult to fight, especially one-on-one. When I miss I miss, and when I get killed fairly I get killed fairly, and in both cases I never complain. I don't even care if I lose, as long as I lose fairly.
When I complain it has nothing to do with the normal idiosyncrasies of the game, but is prompted by a clear abuse of the game. The team stacking issue is clearly not being handled, and if you think there aren't cheat codes for BF1942 you are naive. There is a laundry list of codes from invincibility to instant reload and unlimited ammo. Less than a week ago I was killed while driving a tank because a player was able to hit me twice with a bazooka with no delay between the shots.

Sorry to hear that.I wish you all the best and also to have fun in this game - that's the reason we play it.
But please understand me too - me and other admins, we keep the servers clean from cheaters, from disruptive players, we try to keep teams even and to guarantee fair and fun game for everybody.Seeing someone accusing us unfairly, with all the respect, can't be tolerated.We do our best and we do it for free - would be nice to see at least some friendly attitude.Please understand, you are killed fairly in 99% of the time.You are a good player - when you don't complain smile
I sincerely hope there will be no reason to ban you and I hope you will have fun with us.

BLAlley wrote:

When a target is hit the angled cross-hairs appear, and the target reacts. If I get that feedback but can't kill the target regardless of how many shots I take, they are clearly using a health cheat. I've hit guys dead-on with bazookas and tank shells with no effect.

I wanted to say thay there is no health cheats in multiplayer.There are some others, and whether you believe me or not, we deal with them and ban the abusors.I know quite a lot about this game - other experienced players and admins can surely confirm my words: the problem you describe is the nature of this game - bullet spread, movements and hits registrations issues etc.

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2019-08-09 18:56:15)

#17 2019-08-09 20:30:43

BLAlley
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Two more just from the last half hour. In the first one the player hadn't yet scored but made no effort to balance the teams before I left.

In the second they had no issue with 2 to 1 odds. If I join a game and am making it unfair I will usually sit out until another arrives or one of the opponents leave. I haven't even touched on base-rapers, which is also a common problem.

Keep it clean from disruptive players?  Hardly.

1AxE31Z.jpg

xSoIhSi.jpg

and this right after I posted the first two:

Vc3Fhgi.jpg

Last edited by BLAlley (2019-08-09 20:34:03)

#18 2019-08-09 20:37:50

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Stop wasting your time Paul, the guy thinks his a genious and cant provide any proof !!  Dont know why Snake eyes gave me a -rep ?? Must a good friend or ....????

PS: We dont see the name of server !!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-08-09 21:02:50)

#19 2019-08-09 21:04:50

Rainman
Cornfield Administrator
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Hey
I didn't use any glitch or hack)
I just outwitted BLAlley. I ran around and knifed him in the back that he didn't see me

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#20 2019-08-09 21:19:53

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Rainman wrote:

Hey
I just outwitted BLAlley. I ran around and knifed him in the back that he didn't see me

Omly frustration from him Rain, you and others did it to me and I did not make a nervous poop about it !!!  I laught about it and whacht my back more odten now !!!  big_smile

#21 2019-08-09 21:31:21

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Rainman wrote:

Hey

There is a knife in this game?!?! smile

#22 2019-08-09 23:04:51

Rainman
Cornfield Administrator
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Arkos wrote:
Rainman wrote:

Hey

There is a knife in this game?!?! smile

Sure) Don't forget to knife your enemy after you shot him

#23 2019-08-09 23:35:04

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

It was sarcasm.

I was reading "Cheat" & "Knife" big_smile

#24 2019-08-10 03:08:45

Rainman
Cornfield Administrator
Website
Android Chrome 73.0

Arkos wrote:

It was sarcasm.

I was reading "Cheat" & "Knife" big_smile

Arkos I understood)
Just joking)

#25 2019-08-10 03:58:42

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

Rainman is a pain in the butt when he stabs me grr <3
smile

#26 2019-08-11 17:24:39

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Rainman is one of the best players/admin in RTR+SW server, and as an RTR+SW player i can very proudly say that this server has the bests of best administrators and players compared to the main server.

Last edited by Zwarrior (2019-08-11 17:25:15)

Board footer