#61 2019-03-01 21:06:36

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Re: For the lovers of history

Without talking about that the "But u are brainwashed to see that." is an offense to what my family had during the war and all my country had with nazis crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-s … e_massacre

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#62 2019-03-01 21:21:37

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#63 2019-03-01 21:27:57

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

You should only be able to coment on GUTTER section, you just scrap a good topic you racist AO !!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-03-01 21:30:21)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#64 2019-03-01 21:36:20

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Horza wrote:

Without talking about that the "But u are brainwashed to see that." is an offense to what my family had during the war and all my country had with nazis crimes.

Don't forget about bombing of Serbia in 1999, France was participating and French pilots were shot down and captured in Serbia!
U did crime against my ppl !
Ur pilots used uranium, today number of ppl dying here from cancer is 300% higher then before bombing.
My ppl never attacked France, further more we were allies during WWI and French organized celebration after WWI ended in honour of Serbian soldiers.
That's why i said that for last 80 years France is in shit, u lost national pride and dignity post WWII.
Those who liberated ur country enslaved it secretly.
And today Makron is destroying ur remaining national, cultural identity and heritage.

That same goes for Swiss, they are full of imigrants crawling from all sides, I know at least 50 ppl from my home city that are living and working in Swiss!
But thats what they get for stealing other peoples gold !
To be precise: gold that Hitler stole from occupied countrys that he stored in Switzerland, but after WWII Swiss kept it !
And it enabled them high standard lifestyle they have today.

#65 2019-03-01 23:27:14

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Couldn't you point your view a bit more objectively, please?

Somehow you take everything personal and if there is an argument against you start over with something new.

#66 2019-03-01 23:40:30

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Did you just traveled or just stayed behind your screen to know all those things ?
Your pictures just show 11 players of football, not all the team. I just agree for basketball, and then ?
That's just sport.

For Serbia dont launch me on this subject. You're totally wrong, no report (scientific way) were done for Serbia (same for Irak too).
You say uranium like it was iroshima with radioactive effect, you act like ecologists again nuclear plant just to warn more people about a fake news.
-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_ … he_Balkans

But thanks to you to have compare France, victim of nazis crimes with Serbia, who killed in massive attacks, the other populations (and not the army, the civils roll)

#67 2019-03-01 23:53:54

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Horza wrote:

You're welcome ICQ wink I was thinking when would you come here big_smile

iCQ wrote:

Oh one little detail... i think there are not many asians or japanese here on the forum. Little detail for you guys... even YOUNG KIDS in Asia when i speak to them about WW2 and Hitler... they ALL LOVE HIM!! THEY KNOW HIM... crazy little detail.

From China to Taiwan, from Thailand to Japan... the kids... KNOW and LOVE Hitler... oh well... for what it is worth.

Little side story:
About one year ago i walked in Bangkok shopping mall. I see this kid with a swastika tattoo on his upper arm.

Guess what i had to do?

Talk to him of course (no i am not a nazi retard salut him).

He didn't know it was used in WW2... for him it is a Hindo sign... but sure he knew about Hitler and WW2... just didnt knew that sign. Odd... i still not figure out how all these young kids LEARN about WW2... haven't seen any Mein Kamph's laying around either. And it might be from the history class in school.

I knew this detail but I didnt know a large part of asian youngers was in majority to adore him.
That happens when education fails... Even on this forum there are some extremist lover for nazis, I dont have to spote them, we all know which guys I'm talking about.

I'll post later about an other story of WWII. There are some post on french army ministery sometimes for anniversary days and they axplain what happen in some days in the past. Yersterday it was a french commando tried to spot V2 site. I will not talk about it but there are sometimes good stories

This was the last post before dum dumm  coments,   take it from here and dont answer the troll guys !!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-03-01 23:54:35)

#68 2019-03-02 00:11:41

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Arkos wrote:

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Pictures were provided what more do u want?
Im objective enough, but are u objective just a little bit? Or are u just hypocrite.

@ Horza

Uranium was used even thoguh it's forbbiden by Geneva convenction.
U ppl need to find more sources, not only wikipedia.
Those articles were wrriten by those who participated in bombing.

And about victims, well there were more civilian casualties then military, so u dont have point there and what more it was more like a genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gelCe981y0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTllSoTRyco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbjdEjhHeXg

On first two videos it is clearly visible that those were not military targets, that was city itself !
So casualties were civilians!

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-03-02 00:12:38)

#69 2019-03-02 01:55:10

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

This thread began so nice.

Cu

#70 2019-03-02 02:12:10

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 65.0

Dionysus... please don't rub it in too much. U seriously not want to go my way and rant like a crazy man (which i did, i am guilty).

Seriously i hope everybody here keeps in mind that we will have to keep the group growing and together. People learn and change... you and me! We need time, opinions and most of all facts. These problems will not be fixed tomorrow.

My biggest issue is that i cannot stay calm, respectful and i cannot stfu when i need to.

It is my fault that lately i do see more activity on this forum and i also see very black/white posts.

I am guilty for put oil on this fire. It will keep us warm BUT MAKE SURE NOBODY GETS BURNED... please.

Horza, Arkos, Dion, Dakota... wish u all to have a good weekend!

Dakota wrote:

This was the last post before dum dumm  coments,   take it from here and dont answer the troll guys !!

This man is SO right, but i have a real hard time not to answer... it is my fault maybe the topic steer away. I am sorry...

I go back to go over this beautiful (but sad) thread to see all the interesting posts again. I need to learn

//icq-goes-back-on-topic

I will not bore you with stories from my grandma and grandpa in Amsterdam in WW2... 1940... the Netherlands really changed dramatically:

1024px-Rotterdam%2C_Laurenskerk%2C_na_bombardement_van_mei_1940.jpg

The German bombs on our city Rotterdam (the main sea port of the Netherlands).

They totally flat the city!

The streets (construction company) were not safe anymore:
Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1985-124-04A%2C_Rotterdam%2C_nach_den_K%C3%A4mpfen.jpg

400px-Dutch_defense_lines_-_ln-en.jpg

Source: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duitse_aa … nd_in_1940

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-02 02:23:25)

#71 2019-03-02 06:02:08

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 72.0

Horza wrote:

For Serbia dont launch me on this subject. You're totally wrong, no report (scientific way) were done for Serbia (same for Irak too).
You say uranium like it was iroshima with radioactive effect, you act like ecologists again nuclear plant just to warn more people about a fake news.
-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_ … he_Balkans

But thanks to you to have compare France, victim of nazis crimes with Serbia, who killed in massive attacks, the other populations (and not the army, the civils roll)

You search for scientific way of evidence ? Cancer in Serbia is epidemic , after 1999 number of people who died and get cancer grows more than 100 % . Its not just uranium , which nato scums drop in tons , its danger chemical material released after bombing chemixal factories .
Most known is italian ocupation contingent on Kosovo in part where nato drop most of uranium, they start dying one by one, their families get process on court.

Last edited by Vojislav (2019-03-02 06:03:16)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#72 2019-03-02 09:31:04

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

iCQ wrote:

Dionysus... please don't rub it in too much. U seriously not want to go my way and rant like a crazy man (which i did, i am guilty).

Seriously i hope everybody here keeps in mind that we will have to keep the group growing and together. People learn and change... you and me! We need time, opinions and most of all facts. These problems will not be fixed tomorrow.

My biggest issue is that i cannot stay calm, respectful and i cannot stfu when i need to.

It is my fault that lately i do see more activity on this forum and i also see very black/white posts.

I am guilty for put oil on this fire. It will keep us warm BUT MAKE SURE NOBODY GETS BURNED... please.

Horza, Arkos, Dion, Dakota... wish u all to have a good weekend!

Dakota wrote:

This man is SO right, but i have a real hard time not to answer... it is my fault maybe the topic steer away. I am sorry...

I go back to go over this beautiful (but sad) thread to see all the interesting posts again. I need to learn

//icq-goes-back-on-topic

I will not bore you with stories from my grandma and grandpa in Amsterdam in WW2... 1940... the Netherlands really changed dramatically:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … i_1940.jpg

The German bombs on our city Rotterdam (the main sea port of the Netherlands).

They totally flat the city!

The streets (construction company) were not safe anymore:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … 4mpfen.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … _ln-en.jpg

Source: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duitse_aa … nd_in_1940

I though Allies bombed this city to the ground like lot of german cities and french cities on the atlantic coast. Impressed hmm

#73 2019-03-02 14:32:35

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

i love histories, what is going on here, Horza?

#74 2019-03-02 17:36:29

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Vojislave, nemas kome reci.
Sve su to govna obicna, kad se nadju satjerani u corsokak oni menjaju temu ili se iskljuce.
Kukaju za svoje zrtve od prije 80 godina, a ne zanimaju ih nase od prije 20.
Govnjari bez obraza i bez trunke stida.
Uz to im je koeficijent inteligencije na nivou sobne temperature..
Da bog da im crnci izjebali kompletnu porodicu i fameliju, a i izjebace ako uzmemo u obzir da su 90% migranata muskog pola.
Nista bolje nisu ni zasluzili !!

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-03-02 17:37:09)

#75 2019-03-02 18:39:07

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

the SS grandson has big mouth and little retarded head, but for the truth sake he has a clue about Jugoslavia, a little clue with size of his brain but it is a clue..;)

#76 2019-03-05 17:57:23

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Zschaeckel-197-09%2C_Russland%2C_Appell_der_SS-Division_%22Das_Reich%22.jpg

One of great (maybe the greatest) SS Panzer Division Nazi army, Das Reich was the main division in the East and West side of the war.
They fought in Ukraine in 1941-42 until Koursk in begin of 1943, after that, the Division will be stayed in the South of France near Toulouse.
During the campain in eastern Europe, men will change a lot, they are not just soldiers, but real nazi ideologists, they participated in lot of slave massacres, exterminate lot of jews to conquer lands, destroy eastern races, and were pure anti-communists.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-571-1721-29%2C_Russland%2C_Panzer_VI_%28Tiger_I%29.jpg

After the return in France (a part of the division participated in south-east of France to take the Toulon port in 1942 after invasion of the free zone) the Division become an occupation division, they are joined with some french men and wait order from Berlin.
In April-May 1944 after 1 year in France, all the nazis are anxious, they think about debarquement in France but doesnt know where, Normandie ? North, Atlantic Coast ? South Coast ? In Italy, the country is in trouble at this time, Allies are at Rome borders and try to defeat Cassino line and italian communists want to kill Mussolini.

In May 1944 main order from Berlin : Prepare for the road, allies prepare to attack from France, be ready.
They Stay in south of France but Resistance and people are axious too, they want to fight SS (this impression is not the same in French Alps where resistants were more contain and followed order to do nothing, the Resistance was more in direct contact with allies than in center and south of france where communists groups were more in "Anarchy"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maquis_du_Vercors ).
Lot of crimes happens on some villages, kills civils, hangings men, women or children (dont forget they believe in superior race, had angry against jews, slaves or communist after Eastern Europe operations).

June 1944 : Order : Move to the north after Debarquement of Normandie, destroy all resistance on the road.
In 7-8 june 1944 the Panzer division will take the road to the north to push out allies to the ocean. They will massacre lot of villages and cities.
Main of them : Tulle, 117 killed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulle_massacre#Massacre

Oradour, 642 killed

Argenton, 67 killed
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_ … sur-Creuse

All of those crimes are the main (they did this until May in different villages). Why all those crimes ? For revenge against Resistance what kidnapped, killed some SS soldiers.
Georges-Blind-histoire-historyweb-2.jpg
Georges Blind, the smiling shot

After Argenton massacre, the division started to watch planes in the sky. A soldier would say after this time that was the first time they were afraid. Afraid because the planes were not german.
800px-MortainDasReich.jpg
Destroyed Panze in Normandie

They will lost lot of Panzer in the road to the north, and during the battles in normandy and lot of victories against shermans, they have to reply to the East of France in french-german departments in Ardennes.
After the battle of the bulge, they will participate to the last battle in Hungary, they will be finally defeated near Budapest by the red army.
BUDAPEST_45_V.jpg
Red army during Budapest battle

You have to know that's why the Division was "important" and alive after all, because the division is not like in Civilization or Age of Empire, you can have a part of it in lot of regions and after Normandy they fusion lot of SS army group to keep divisions alive.

They were hell on Europe, were personnal fighters for the Führer, they were complete nazis as soldiers and ideologist.
800px-SS-Panzer-Division_symbol.svg.png
Das Reich Division symbol

I have watched an interview from one of them in 1980, he was still a dumbass nazi. Just a sentence :
" Why we were so much mean with some population ? Because I saw all of their [slaves/communists] crimes. "

oradour_aerial.jpg
Oradour sur Glane after 642 killed
e85dbc722d9637cb5e5a559816db1ca3.jpg
Eastern Europe massacre
ob_04cb2c_pendu-tulle.jpg
Hanging in Tulle
German+medium+tank+PzKpfw+IV+Ausf.+J+of+the+German+2.Pz.Div.,+destroyed+by+soldiers+of+the+35th+U.S.+Infantry+Division,+August+2,+1944.jpg
Destroyed Tiger by US army

Last edited by Horza (2019-03-05 18:08:19)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#77 2019-03-05 21:55:25

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

i heard some of them were panzerchololate addicted and they did some really sick shit with civilians, wonder how much truth is it..
nice1

Last edited by joint (2019-03-05 21:56:09)

#78 2019-03-07 11:43:47

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

How was France during the war ? 1939-1945

1938.jpg

I have already tallked a few about this period in an older post to explain the Maginot line in my point of view but now I just want to explain how was France during the war 1939-1940 and after during Occupation by nazis until the 8th May 1945.

1939-1940
France and GB declared the war to the Nazi Germany after invasion of Poland on 3 September 1939. GB came back with some troops in the north of France to prepare the war, planes, men, tanks, weapon, some boats too. French army was stayed on the Maginot Line and in the south East (remember Italy wasnt an allie and France didnt trust Mussolini).

mobilisation-1939.jpg
General mobilisation order 1939, all men had to go the war like in 1914

This period was called the "Phoney war", in french "drôle de guerre" [Funny/weird war] because no battle in the front, no ennemy on the other side.
We can say that allies really frick up this period too because all Axie troops where in Poland.

Sitzkrieg.jpg
French and britain soldiers on front line

10 May 1940, Battle of France
German would take lot of time to prepare the invasion, less than a year, time to prepare to troops and put them from Poland to the West and know from where to attack France. The Fall Gelb [in english Manstein Plan] changed a lot, they didnt know if they have to attack the Maginot Line what was the best defense in Europe or attack from Belgium (what was neutral).
They finally decided to attack in the Ardennes, great forest with high hills where Maginot Line stoped because of the landscapes.
They prepare a lot to know how to build bridges, prepare to troops to cross rivers etc.
At the same time of the invasion here in the forrest, they attack the front line near Sedan in the north.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-382-0248-33A%2C_Im_Westen%2C_Panzer_II_und_Panzer_I.jpg
Panzer crossing the Ardennes Forest

The Blietzkrieg
With Air Supremacy, nazis were free to move all into Paris. Planes were bombing all the defenses, and had no really ennemy planes, french or GB. All the french troops stated in the East from Paris on the Maginot line couldnt move easily.
But nazis were defeated at the first tank battle of history
b1ter_001.jpeg
French B1, Panzer couldnt destroy them easily because of their shielding

1024px-Battle_of_france_1940_sixth_army_route_es.svg.png
How Germany defeated France, by going to Paris where the govermnent was and all instutions

The defeat June 1940
The 14 June 1940, nazis troops enter in Paris without battle because the army wasnt stayed here.
The 22th, France capitulated with Petain, the winner of 1918 [General/Marechal].
The signature began the 17th but wasnt effective until the 22th of June. And all troops didnt want to surrender like on the Maginot Line after new Gouvernment, some troops continued to fight in July.

In 17 June, General De Gaulle left France to London, the 18th of June that's the first call on BBC radio. The 22th that's the second call we have recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf-ozFGZdG0
Remix of his 2nd call

Battle of french Alps June 1940
The other front line was in the mountains in South East of France at Italian border.
Italian didnt cross the Alps.
By the way the Battle of Menton is really funny to know. 9 french soldiers against 5000 italians soldiers.
Results : 2 french wounded, 700 italian killed

88-1467970867.jpg
Battle of Pont-Saint Louis/Battle of Menton

How France was occupied
Germany didnt invade all of the country, after 22 June, the french gouvernment still exists, France has to pay Germany every year 400 Millions francs for the SS army troop stayed in France.
France is divided in 2 zones, the occupied zone, north and atlantic coast, and the rest is the free zone. Colinies were still under french gouverment command but they were not really influended by it except Algeria were battle happend in september between english and french because GB wanted to have the french navy for them or to sunk to prevent nazis to get it.

FranceOccupee.jpg

1940-1942 First occupation
Some refugees left their home from France to the south to stay in free zone or to go to Algeria/Portugal and take boat to London or USA. But the main of them just stayed in South of France.
The occupation was really hard, german were everywhere, they were helped by the gestapo, the french politic police. Rationing was teh daily life. Resistance was born in free zone because the Free Zone was gouverned by Petain, the 1914-1918 hero who become an old man, with some antisemitism ideas. He has a strong policy against jews too, communists, didnt like Charles De Gaulle who was coordinate the just born Resistance from London.

1445983064-travail.png
Main slogan of Petain was "Work, Family, Homeland"

1942, invasion of the Free-Zone, not the end for Regime de Vichy [Petain]
In November 1942, allies invaded north of Maroco, regarding to that, Berlin invade the Free Zone to prevent all thing what could happen in south of France.
Petain is still the gouvernment, deportation of jews are more intanse, that's the time where Resistance was really born in other regions of France. Radio transmissions to London were the main acts of the Resistance. Not all were armed or experienced in military and lot of young guys born in the end of 1920's.
I can tell some stories about resistance's acts like the one of the first resistant Jean Moulin, killed by SS (and Klaus Barbie) in 1943 or the Maquis du Vercors in the Alps where Resistance created a no go zone for SS.

Moulin_Harcourt_1937.jpg
Jean Moulin, escaped France to London to meet Charles de Gaulle and came back in France to coordinate Resistance on the ground
In 1943-44 GB started to drop weapons and other stuffs by plane in Maquis zones where resistance was.

Régions_résistance.jpg
Resistance zones, they were coordinated from London

1944, year of change in France
If people lived "normally", the resistance grew up a lot with the Normandie Landings. Lot of men and women joined the resistance to start the operations against nazis.
I have already spoke about this period in my last post. I could say a lot about some men and women or operations by resistance during the war.

In middle August, there was the Provence landings and at the end of the month, Paris was liberated by General Leclerc.
Churchill didnt want landings in south or immediatly liberate Paris, he wanted to go to Berlin directly to be there before soviets come (that explains why Italy was liberated from Mussolini later too, Allies didnt want to have lot of troops in Italy).
d2.jpg
Allies landing in south of France, Provence

Why did it happend ? Because De Gaulle said he would retire all his french troops from Italy if France isnt liberated first.
Paris was liberated by french army with tanks and the resistance inside the city.

Liberation_of_Paris_world_war_two_filminspector.com_19.jpg
French resistants fighting nazis troops

France was liberated after Battle of the Bulge, some cities like Lorient were liberated in 1945 ! (Lorient is located in Bretagne, west side, on atlantic coast)

When allies troops were going to Germany, they enter in german country.
Germany attached 2 french departments Alsace and Lorraine (Strasbourg). There, french people speak german and french. I let you what I have seen once in a museum, that explains everything smile
lPLRob6.jpg

Thanks for reading me !

Last edited by Horza (2019-03-07 11:44:48)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#79 2019-03-07 15:41:29

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Horza wrote:

German+medium+tank+PzKpfw+IV+Ausf.+J+of+the+German+2.Pz.Div.,+destroyed+by+soldiers+of+the+35th+U.S.+Infantry+Division,+August+2,+1944.jpg
Destroyed Tiger by US army

That's NOT a Tiger tank, but a Panzer IV either Ausf. H or worse, Ausf. J.

Last edited by Jesus Villamor (2019-03-07 15:43:45)

#80 2019-03-07 18:55:26

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

It's Panzer IV, later war edition.
Horza can't tell difference between Panzer IV and Tiger, but he opens history topic and comments on certain events.... cmon duuude.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-03-07 18:56:17)

#81 2019-03-07 19:11:49

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Opera 58.0

Dionysus wrote:

It's Panzer IV, later war edition.
Horza can't tell difference between Panzer IV and Tiger, but he opens history topic and comments on certain events.... cmon duuude.

lol

#82 2019-03-07 23:51:10

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Just saw a documentation about Operation Crossbow.

They used 3D fotography to find out what they are building in Peenemünde.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jdp5u     (Video of the Docu 1h)

Last edited by Arkos (2019-03-07 23:53:08)

#83 2019-03-11 10:05:08

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

The last japan soldier to surrender :

Onoda-young.jpg

Hiroo Onoda was a japonese soldier during the world war, when it ended in 1945, Hiro didnt trust the news and continue to fight on Lubang island in the Philippins. His orders were to spy american troops. They hidden in jungle, during 1945 they receive tracts from sky with written "War is over", they dont trust it and think about a strategy to capture them.
In 1972, Hiroo Onoda lost his last friend soldier during a fight with local police.
In 1974 he meets a japonese student who was searching him. The student Norio Suzuki left the island and come back later with ancien commender of Hiroo Onoda, and then he will surrender.

hiroo-onoda-et-norio-suzuki.jpg
Hirro and Norio Suzuki

After that he will bring back his weapons (a sabre, a Arisaka Type 99, more than 500 ammo and grenades) to the philippin president Ferdinand Marcos.

hiroo-onoda-president-philippin-ferdinand-marcos.jpg
Hiroo surrendering to the philippin president

Hiroo will live in Brazil after that, meet a woman and live back in Japan. He wrote a book "No Surrender: My Thirty-Year War".

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#84 2019-03-12 09:45:11

Snake Eyes
Player
Brazil
Website
iOS Safari 12.0

I really like this topic, please post more wink

#85 2019-03-13 20:34:32

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

One jew vs 22.000 nazis

New-York, Februar 1939, before the war. Fritz Kuhn was doing a great speech to sell to America the nazi ideology.
An american jew Isadore Greenbaum will go to the scene to scream his opposition against Hitler, in front of 22.000 american nazis.
He would be bitten and kicked from the area.

https://youtu.be/J0WVC4Ya694

#86 2019-03-16 13:28:14

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Franz von Werra, the return of the SS

Franz_von_Werra.jpg

Franz von Werra was a pilot of Lufftwaffle, he crashed his plane in England the 5th of September 1940 during the Battle of Britain, he s arrested. He will escape for few days from the first prison. After that he's sent to another one, there, he join a group of prisonner to dig a tunnel. He joind a local airfield and played a dutch pilot, he was arrested again and sent in Canada. During a train trip he escaped again and was protected by his camarads. Canadian knew one day after his escape he was lost.

Von_Werra_BF109_Marsden_Kent.jpg
The crashed Franz' Bf109

Franz enter in USA, there he presents himself as an illegal immigrant from war (USA were neutral at this time), Canada would ask his extradition but Germany will operate his escape to Mexico. From Mexico he joined Brazil, and then Barcelona -> Roma.
He came back in hero in Deutschland.
He participated in war in eastern Europe. His troop will be after it in Nord sea surveillance. During a day with other he would simulate dog fight, but he's victim from an engine failure.
He splashdown and sunk in the sea.

11-faits-sur-la-seconde-07.jpg
Franz with Simba, his lion cub, the mascot of his group

#87 2019-03-16 14:26:16

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.3

I just hope history will not repeat itself, that's why it is good for us to remember and share the history.

I believe that one shares history but add his/her own hate it will not be for the greater good.

Anyway whomever speaks about his hate, i have to disappoint you... it will probably not be possible to kill all your enemies. Can't kill all blacks, asians, jews or white people. You might want to try (get out more dude) but i don't believe you will be able to success.

So these days we have a kaste system. Rich, Elite, Poor, Working class, Child-labor in Asia, Prostitution, Crime and so on. We all on a different level... i personally wouldn't mind to see a bit more equality in this. But i do realize there are differences between races:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY

Never the less.. within a race there is a difference too. Lets say your mom has a lower IQ than ur dad. I dont hear you say that we should disrespect or even GAS dear old mama... NOW DO WE?

I should be writing about my grandparents in Amsterdam in WW2... but enough horrors from me already. Use your own logic, your own good intentions.

Hitler was a small man, with a complex, but he stood up to be a great man. But blood on his hands didn't do any good. Yes Jews are not social, read their religious text and you be SOCKED of their evils! All the blood on hitlers hands DIDN'T fix the problem AT ALL. Wish he been more tact and more peaceful. Then we would remember him as a great leader (which he was) instead of a horrible man.

Many deaths and many gold been stolen both sides. I say it is utterly boring to keep the killing going on. Sadly every day we talk here 1000's of people die all over the world from hate, jealousy and other well-grounded but still dark reasons. I dont want to take part in that. I want to love you all and i want to see all you be rich, healthy and happy.

It is downright retarded to fight among ourselfs here. The warmonger elites are successful in keeping us divided and grabbing our gold, future, children and so on.

I play this game not because i like war, hate and violence.

Sorry Dionysus... i dont want to trigger you. I respect you and i am really sorry where you came from been such a warzone. Same here in WW2... it doesnt make me happy either! I can get so angry... but i wont. I rather join the game and repair your tank with a smile instead, because also you deserve support. You are a fair player...

//back-ontopic-keep-history-alive-for-us-to-learn-(NOT FIGHT)

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-16 14:35:52)

#88 2019-03-16 15:15:11

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Sorry ICQ but wrong topic here. I know you like history and understand we don't talk about this subject here, but please open a new one.
I hope my stories and other stories could interest player and people who can fall in this conversation.
History make us better. We all have an opinion about histories, can have debate about what happend before (when there is a debate that's because we miss one hint (clue ?) or more about what really happend, that's the work of historians, scientists, archeologues, languages experts etc.
Napoleon had a funny sentence by the way : "History is a set of lies agreed upon".

There are many many many different opinion about how happend some events. Thoses different opinions created ideas, then ideology and then, new political ideas. In France we love politic, and ideas didnt come easily like the wind. The Revolution created a kind of old socialism for example. Lenin and Stalin were really influenced about how happend french revolution. I could say the same for the different battles between royalists (after the guillotine of Louis XVI) to know who can more pretend to be on the throne. Lot of etatists royalists, and in opposite, lot of liberals royalists.

The opinion of the serbian players here are influenced about how they were defeated by ottomans in the past, how they searched independance during the centuries and the modern times with communism and after the interventions of NATO in the region. (I'm not an expert about this period/region by the way, I just know Montenegro is a beautiful country). If serbians people want to open a subject about their history and explain why they have their ideas (what I already know why) then go. Like I have said in my first post, I just don't want to have trolls here, ideologues about how a country is "stupid" "bad" or whatever just because they are german, french, serbian, indian or other.
That's not a challenge. I have already said all countries had defeats and wins times. Foreign people can't know all french history (except they are passionnated about history or history students or history worker...) like I don't know all german history.
This subject exists just to show how other countries were during the World War.
By the way I regret there is no people from Japan, Korea or China to know their stories about how they live, their ideas. It would be interesting to have their point of view (with no fake news, or missing news of course).

#89 2019-03-28 21:57:26

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

The day when they bombed Schaffhausen.  (01.04.1944)

Image BBCode test

Image BBCode test

Image BBCode test

But it was by mistake.

Here the entries from the desparate Navigator. He had no clue where they were.

Image BBCode test

The Order was to Bomb Ludwigshafen, 200 km northern.

Fazit: 40 dead and 300 injured.

News on TV from that day.

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/news-clip/vi … 133.155419

Zürich 1945

Image BBCode test

Basel 1945

Image BBCode test

Image BBCode test

News on TV from that day.

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/radio-srf-1/ … Time=71.76

Last edited by Arkos (2019-03-28 22:03:09)

#90 2019-03-28 22:06:21

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

In german the "driving license" is called "Führer-Ausweis". 

This term goes back to the nazis, when people needed a license to see the Führer on a parade > Führer-Ausweis.

"Führer" in german can mean "Leader" or "Driver" in meaning of head up/lead.

We in Switzerland, we call it also Führer-Ausweis, ... we li'l nazis smile.

Last edited by Arkos (2019-03-28 22:15:40)

Board footer