#1 2018-09-23 14:09:20

the war.fr
France
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

this is why ax is better than simple

Hey, I'm making a topic on why simple sucks and how it can be improved.

here are the reasons why it sucks:
- there are too many egocentric players in this server
- the TK settings sucks
- too many admins which are useless since most players get unbanned or can change cd key/ip
- the !change command given to unapropriate admins
- sommarel isnt banned from this server
- i thought bf league forum was really bad, then i read simple forum - gives me headache considering the amount of retard content

way of improving:
- dont give admin to every [whatever bf league clan]
- remove admin rights from abuser
- stop dealing with banned ppl/crier in the forum
- change tk settings
- stop suspecting every single guys of cheating
- u cant ban deeko and simon they'll always come back so deal with it

to conclude, there are too many admins, trolls, and tk setting suck

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-09-23 14:22:06

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

Re: this is why ax is better than simple

No u

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-09-23 14:39:33

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 10 Firefox 62.0

Well this topic will surely get 100000 views most likely.
Don't banish him, he actually makes some very good points.

Note that I am not saying that aX is a perfect server, it has some pretty obvious flaws, but SiMPLE could actually consider even considier "stealing" or copy-cat some of the stuff aX does.

1. "- there are too many egocentric players in this server" -> What aX does is that it "automanages" the server while at the same time having less, but credible admins. 2018 ways of managing of an old game.
For example snipers shooting at the base get instant warning. Same about every campers with plane, tank, wespe etc.

- There is death bubble, which I know many use for their own advantage when it comes to planes, but as Karlson even wrote, shouldn't even get too close to the main.
It solves more problems than creating new ones.

2. "the TK settings sucks" -> I agree with this, you get less trouble as well with ppl who would cry when they get teamkilled. Easy change as well.

3. "too many admins which are useless since most players get unbanned or can change cd key/ip" -> Admins aren't useless, but I agreed with that if ppl get unbanned..Well that is why automanaging the server works with more success rate in this case.

4. - the !change command given to unapropriate admins -> What aX does and I strongly encourage simple to do this, if a round ends fast on berlin or tobruk, instead of using !change or !restart command, the round auto restarts. One of the best things I have seen in a server.

<troll> 5. "sommarel isnt banned from this server" -> French noobs big_smile </troll>

Putting back trolling:

6. "i thought bf league forum was really bad, then i read simple forum - gives me headache considering the amount of retard content" -> If any one you plays in any older games, check their community on discord. For example I play Freespace 2 SCP (Space combat simulator, the genre is dead basically, not even multiplayer focused), I never see a single retard or trolling comment posted in the HLP forum community like the ones simple has.

Needless to say it has like 4x amount of Active members compared to bf1942, and they are currently developing tools to distribute mods easier to players for this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJX9znL5hn0

I am almost sure some of you know other older games also having their 2nd spring.

BF-League is also not the softest, but with the admins we actually made improvements.

7. As Piper and some others have already pointed out, get an admin topic up and running finally big_smile

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2018-09-23 14:48:33)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-09-23 15:22:21

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 10 Firefox 62.0

It is harder to tk on aX server, because the FF damage set in BFRM is lower. on Simple it is 100%, and on AX it is like 60-70% i think.

"Then enjoy trolls blocking vehicle spawns with riding to enemy base."

I have been playing on AX for years, and I don't think I have had too much problem with this, not even actually noticed?

Also it is not about "Replacing" or "substituting" admins but use both in combination.

I am not saying it should be like bf-league, well in that there would be no players playing already here :d

Also, you can't 100% prevent cheating unfortunately. As I said aX is not the most perfect server, but it has things which it does right.

"Simon and deeko daily play on RTR server" - Which is a simple server. Not sure what was meant by this big_smile

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2018-09-23 15:23:48)

#5 2018-09-23 15:26:47

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

the war.fr wrote:

...then i read simple forum - gives me headache considering the amount of retard content

lol, true

#6 2018-09-23 16:21:53

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU wrote:

It is harder to tk on aX server, because the FF damage set in BFRM is lower. on Simple it is 100%, and on AX it is like 60-70% i think.

I have been playing on AX for years, and I don't think I have had too much problem with this, not even actually noticed?

"Simon and deeko daily play on RTR server" - Which is a simple server. Not sure what was meant by this big_smile

100 is for more accurate people tongue

U didnt noticed? Lol u were joining TL server probably with co op map , always same shit at gazala kharkov and baxe sometimes

Mean most admins let them play , we dont try to ban them

#7 2018-09-23 17:06:23

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 69.0

Guess it comes down to personal preference. Because I think the aX settings are pretty annoying.

@fear autorestart is horrible. I don't understand why people always want to have maximum playtime on a map. If one team is superior and manages to overrun the enemy team to end the round then it's their effort and they should be rewarded with the victory. Why do you think they should be bothered to play the same thing again?

Last edited by Kobra (2018-09-23 17:07:00)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2018-09-23 17:52:34

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 10 Firefox 62.0

Kobra wrote:

Guess it comes down to personal preference. Because I think the aX settings are pretty annoying.

@fear autorestart is horrible. I don't understand why people always want to have maximum playtime on a map. If one team is superior and manages to overrun the enemy team to end the round then it's their effort and they should be rewarded with the victory. Why do you think they should be bothered to play the same thing again?

Well you have most mixed maps, where overrun basically can't really happen due to both main bases being uncapturable, while almost all tank and inf maps overrun / crush can happen often, especially on Berlin. In my opinion, this auto-restart - I think it auto restarts only once if the round time is not less than at 35 remaining minutes or something like that - satisfies those who like to play that particular map. Anyone who likes to play Berlin for example will like this feature, however those who don't like Berlin will most likely leave the map/server anyway.

I haven't seen too many complaints about this and I personally like this feature, since it compensates the endless mixed map play time. Note that I am not against mixed maps at all, but there are several people particularly joining specific maps, and this actually makes it better for them. I think this would be also nice for Battle of Britain, Coral Sea etc if such situation happens there often.

@ABAS, there will be abuse always, but I think deathbubble around the main base solves it effectively, it kills the basecamper.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2018-09-23 18:04:40)

#9 2018-09-23 22:54:31

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 47.3

I rarely play there, but I do like their anti-base attack system.

#10 2018-09-24 05:28:51

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

the war.fr wrote:

Hey, I'm making a topic on why simple sucks and how it can be improved.

way of improving:
- dont give admin to every [whatever bf league clan]

giphy.gif

Board footer