#31 2018-03-07 22:26:43

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

Re: camping in main on berlin

YAY for triple post!!
Do you have more persons in your head ,or..?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#32 2018-03-07 22:41:05

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Android Chrome 64.0

All this xp kid wants is attention. He's like a bad child that acts out so those around him acknowledge his presence. Best to ignore him and eventually the problem will solve itself. If he basecamps - punish him accordingly. Rather simple. If he wants to cry on the forum for more attention then who really cares? big_smile time 2 move on from wasting your time with shitty trolls

Last edited by twigs (2018-03-07 22:42:35)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#33 2018-03-07 23:06:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

twigs wrote:

All this xp kid wants is attention. He's like a bad child that acts out so those around him acknowledge his presence. Best to ignore him and eventually the problem will solve itself. If he basecamps - punish him accordingly. Rather simple. If he wants to cry on the forum for more attention then who really cares? big_smile time 2 move on from wasting your time with shitty trolls

Twigs,

You have a good point it is a waste of time reasoning with these insignificant third world admin types whose greatest achievement in life is an admin position in a 20-year-old video game.

I think it is funny these refugees lack the intelligence to realize they are incapable of reading and understanding the English language. It is always the same admin here in the forums because of his stupid decisions.

Gio,

You are the top idiot in the never-ending stupidity exhibited by you and your buddies. How is it to wake up in a New World every day? Did your mother have any children that lived?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-03-07 23:08:47)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 7

#34 2018-03-08 02:32:44

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
SleveN wrote:

Janet,

I don't think Tuia would grant admin rights to everyone out there. For example, you as an admin would be chaotic since you have too many personal issues towards some players in here. This xpfantaic guy is apparently known for being an idiot (?) I don't know him but I choose to believe the majority who claim that and those who actually play alot on the server. How often do you play on the simple server Janet? What are your claims based on?

Sleven,

It appears you are to stupid to understand rogue admins ban people without proof. What happened to integrity here on the Simple server? There is none.

Look at the proof Latino submitted. That's right nothing there. You are just another sheep go along with the crowd. Have you ever thought XP kicks ass and your precious admins whom you trust so much use their admin power to punish him?

Tuia has granted admin to anyone and he has made some big mistakes. Like the simple minded fool that banned XP without proof.

Tuia,

What happened to integrity among admins? When your rogue admins start banning people without proof it is the beginning of Simple's downfall.

You still didn't answer my question. Now you're trying to escape confrontation. You started it!  What are your claims based on? Latino uploaded the picture, the proof looks solid enough to me. Open your eyes and review the picture. It shouldn't be too hard from such a smart guy like yourself.   

For the record I couldn't give less shit about the case but what I do care about is twisted people like yourself who seek confrontation yet, not even a single post, have nor will probably  ever be constructive. It's rather subjective criticism towards certain indiviuals  because you obviously have some kind of personal issues. I would have no problem if you were objective in your comments but you are weak. Grow up!

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#35 2018-03-08 02:44:33

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

You must be trolling! Otherwise you rly have to wake up from ur dreamworld before you enter a psychotic episode triggered by simple forum drama.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#36 2018-03-08 17:38:32

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 64.0

Wow tranny reno

Get a life grampa.  I told you what to do...20 quarts of Jack and a room...you have a great start already,.finish the job.  This is exactly why you get nowhere...you are nowhere and have way too much hate build up.  I know how you must feel being excluded from the "gang" and your best buddy tookie can't seem to help you anymore.  All you have left is pathetic judgmental drivel.

I vote you get banned from Simple everything.  You talk about tuia being this and that and insult him with regularity...yet he is the only one saving your retard ass. 
To bad "buckshot" is not around 'eh...at least you could play with yourself then.  Remember...room...jack...g' night.

|sRs|PitViper   all day

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#37 2018-03-10 21:41:24

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

*snif snif* Wait.. eh, what do I smell here? Maybe a reunation? big_smile

Forgive me my thoughts.. wink

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#38 2018-03-10 22:51:29

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 64.0

No...I regress, but the level of drivel was just too much to bear. smile  Sorry for the response to the hijacker Alvarez.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#39 2018-03-12 19:31:07

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

Just FYI Pitviper got banned from sRs|/Social Rejects for breaking rules
even ask their leader Georgetta tongue
so he cant say sRs|PitViper all day tongue

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0