#271 2017-03-01 16:13:59

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters

Furthermore, an article regarding social peer criticism and being made to feel self concious, dead inside ect,
though lousy uninformed attitudes like yours, you really think you can critically fuqin think impartially when half of your smear campaign was against alternate sexualities in the first place, it may as well have been anyone, even if pit wasn't there, clearly, your mistaken obsession as that acceptance, considering things like trans safe spaces, you think that's against nature, you are dead set by your silly outdated values system, you think its stuff like this that weakens the country and species in general, but you're wrong, and you should be more self aware, that this is exactly the kind of thing I mean, you don't want to help anyone or learn about them, or let them be, you want to mentally eviscerate them, because of your confused views, if anything, its you who's more off, mentally ill as it were, because you only maintain an attitude of simple high school mentality of exclusion, going for easy targets, so you like to post articles suggesting its a mental illness, surely you're  not personally biased, but if we go back over all your previous posts, dripping with mocking and belittling any such associations with gayness or transgenderism, yes, I think you make it quite clear, as I said, Yokel

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3602930/

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#272 2017-03-01 16:43:52

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

you clearly have been watching my writing style over the years and copied it to sound smarter

Had a good laugh over this sentence. Thank you Merlin!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#273 2017-03-01 19:14:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Your links are from the same kind of people that banned gay marriage on religious grounds, peer reviewed science still proves otherwise, nothing you post on this should be taken at its facevalue,
hah, phonetic criticism from you? You can barely fuqing write, "petulant"?
you clearly have been watching my writing style over the years and copied it to sound smarter,
actually bothered to expand your vocab thanks to me

American Pedaiatrics Association, nothing here says its a mental disorder
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/04/transgender.aspx

Zatoichi,

It is apparent you don’t both to read the link you post to support your weak minded rambling diatribe. You delude yourself, ” nothing here says its a mental disorder”. If you have read the article you posted midway down in the Treatment issues paragraph I am vindicated.

“In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association added gender identity disorder to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). While controversial, this was seen as a way to ensure that transgender people had access to care. In a nod to progress, the next DSM will replace "gender identity disorder" with "gender dysphoria" as a diagnosis.”

You are just a loud mouth Canadian bumpkin.  Here is further proof of my assertion, ” You can barely fuqing write, "petulant"?”.

“The adjective, petulant, is a disapproving term used to describe a bad-tempered child, an adult behaving like an angry child or behavior or this type. Angry or annoyed mean the same thing, but if you choose the word, petulant, you are indicating that it is unreasonable or unjustified. Petulant came to English in the late 16th century from the Latin petulantem "forward, insolent" but was not recorded to mean childishly irritable until the late 1700s.”

Petulant describes you perfectly. Try using a period in your ranting diatribes, your writing is almost unreadable. Is your writing an example of what they teach you in school up there in Canada, or are you just a stupid or a ,”slack jawed yokel”?

#274 2017-03-01 20:41:51

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Viitapiru wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

you clearly have been watching my writing style over the years and copied it to sound smarter

Had a good laugh over this sentence. Thank you Merlin!

Me too smile Thanks for pointing it out, i cant read the walls of texts.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#275 2017-03-02 04:36:29

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

Enough of this soap opera drama already. Please remove this topic moderators?

#276 2017-03-02 04:58:01

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Momba,

I thought you were cool, what is your problem? Why would you want to go down the dark path of censorship? This isn’t The Great Escape where PitViper censors anything that he might think makes him look bad.

You should celebrate the free uncensored flow of information Tuia provides here on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7S6EgSlCI

#277 2017-03-02 05:23:13

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Momba,

I thought you were cool, what is your problem? Why would you want to go down the dark path of censorship? This isn’t The Great Escape where PitViper censors anything that he might think makes him look bad.

You should celebrate the free uncensored flow of information Tuia provides here on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7S6EgSlCI

Yeah let's celebrate the sea of spam on the forums and pointless ''he said, she said'' topics that are being created on this forum daily.

I'm not taking sides and honestly, am not in favor of censorship. I don't know what happened with PitViper, his server and all that and quite frankly, I'm not interested in knowing the specifics. Topics like this one are unnecessary and drive away new players that might be interesting in asking questions and such. Those matters should be dealt with internally, via PMs and TS conversations, not spilled on public forums for all to see. It's just common sense. That is all.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-03-02 05:23:39)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#278 2017-03-02 06:14:57

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

So why are you calling for censorship when you don't care about the subject? I'm doing a public service

#279 2017-03-02 06:48:29

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

So why are you calling for censorship when you don't care about the subject? I'm doing a public service

This "topic" you made was used as a soap box for trolls like Merlin and other people to create 10 pages of unwanted crap nobody wants to read. My point is it could have been dealt with with PMs. This isn't about censorship.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#280 2017-03-02 07:07:58

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

If you bothered to read it from the start you would see this goes way beyond some random PM. Somethings go beyond mere PMs and require a full blow airing out.

Who cares what Merlin has to rant about he can barely write in English anyway.

#281 2017-03-03 03:35:35

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

lol says a texan, where the standardized tests ask if there was dinosaurs living with man or not as the bible claims,
right...

#282 2017-03-03 05:21:39

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Zatoichi wrote:

lol says a texan, where the standardized tests ask if there was dinosaurs living with man or not as the bible claims,
right...

Hello Merlin,

I am surprised an enlightened individual such as yourself is so closed minded about factual information I have provided you that transvestism is a mental disorder and you continued to deny the existence of ”Gender Dysphoia” a documented Mental disorder.

Be that as it may, I believe there is ample evidence that Dinosaurs actually walked among mankind:   

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evo … page=0%2C1

Unlike yourself who accepts whatever is politically correct ”Snowflake” dogma, I tend to investigate all aspects of any ”scientific consensus” propagated by the media.

If you were truly as smart as you think, you would investigate politically correct dogma before accepting it at face value. There are two sides to all arguments. You seem to follow whatever dogma you are fed by the elitist without question. They have brainwashed you to be an unthinking robot. I hope you start questioning politically correct dogma.

Why are you hostile to the Bible?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-03-03 05:23:18)

#283 2017-03-03 16:11:33

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Last time god modded the world, he fixed some glitches to get rid of the wallhackers.

#284 2017-03-05 02:04:12

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

a really dirty joke, better dont read it

Hidden text

how to make a gay to fuсk with a girl?
take a shit into her vagina

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#285 2017-03-05 02:11:13

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Linux Vivaldi 1.7

nu ti dajosh!

#286 2017-03-05 04:20:46

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

joint wrote:

Hidden text

Talking from experience joint? Jk.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-03-05 04:20:56)

#287 2017-03-05 07:30:25

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Black Mamba wrote:
joint wrote:

Hidden text

No, he knows its your personal favourite literotica

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#288 2017-03-05 16:35:55

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

Zatoichi wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
joint wrote:

Hidden text

Haha, yeah ok you got me there Mr Merlin

#289 2017-03-06 09:52:11

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Black Mamba wrote:
joint wrote:

Hidden text

chocolate hail ?:)

#290 2017-03-06 22:00:51

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

#291 2017-03-07 14:02:35

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

Black Mamba wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Haha, yeah ok you got me there Mr Merlin

No one reads but he's still here posting on this "spam" topic that no one reads... tongue ... its still going!

It is still kind of funny seeing how some of the "great escape admins" are behaving since the split, i do read once in awhile over at their forum situations that have been going on, i will be waiting and still waiting for ages probably the proof that they suppose to have, I do play on Euro simple server which is still good, have to adjust little bit for the ping but its still fun. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1DmdgOdHgw this is how i picture some of the admins "bullies" and guys like few that get banned be like Miyagi.  Some of the admins can't admit they are not as well diverse as they thought they are but few are.

BTW before you think about it, my life doesn't revolve around 42, just kind of fun to check in once in awhile to read the "crap" that comes from few of the admins at "great escape" seriously that name in itself laughable!... thanks for the smile!

Last edited by BoS (2017-03-07 14:11:52)

#292 2017-03-08 04:58:38

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

Does it matter Vertigo? but here you go few that i record while i did play inf. we were watching this dude that was just on a streak! Knowledge of were few of us were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1JSM9up44

Here is another some of us in server were watching that we reported to admins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvV8oCOwv0

I'm trying to guess what is soo about the ground Fraps compared to my dogfighting? I don't have anything to hide Vertigo there isn't anything different on what fraps will record either in air or on ground.

Have him pull the logs from that day, he joking said about how his aim is off today.... we joked then bam!  IDK and IDC just don't like my name dragged through the mud.

Show me "your" proof, kind of, what did you say? SMELLY?

Last edited by BoS (2017-03-08 05:01:06)

#293 2017-03-08 05:05:29

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

Vertigo wrote:
BoS wrote:

i will be waiting and still waiting for ages probably the proof that they suppose to have

Hello BoS..  As someone who respected you, I'm still waiting on the vid that YOU have too.
You've posted your flying vids many times, but won't post this ground vid?
What is it that you can't let anyone see there?

"i record all game time because the remaining servers i do get to play in i want to be able to defend myself, reason why i don't want to post or show this video at all, i'm just enjoying reading all this drama and bullshit that PitViper is posting on this forum"

You see why this smells, right?

~V

You do realize how silly that this really makes you look?  Fraps is fraps, it records same as in air and on ground.  I did record for the longest time but after I started to go onto teamspeak with pit and icy didn't think i needed too after they split from Simple Euro - i know you are smarter then that V, i've fought against you many years ago in disciples server and railriders - don't swoop this low.  BTW this isn't my name back in the days of TWL

#294 2017-03-08 07:13:02

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Linux Unknown

is that how you try to catch a supposed maphacker? when axis has all the flags, the first house will get invaded anyway. whoever comes up first or throws a nade there is a threat to democracy and freedom in the united states of america and will be reviled by everyone.
and fraps does record differently in a plane. while the airspeed and height are key factors, the md5 is re-routing in the majoogily right of the oc3 optical line and you may lose connection to world war 2

#295 2017-03-08 09:25:17

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

Vertigo wrote:
BoS wrote:

You do realize how silly that this really makes you look?  Fraps is fraps, it records same as in air and on ground.  I did record for the longest time but after I started to go onto teamspeak with pit and icy didn't think i needed too after they split from Simple Euro - i know you are smarter then that V, i've fought against you many years ago in disciples server and railriders - don't swoop this low.  BTW this isn't my name back in the days of TWL

Seems you misunderstood me there. I wasn't referring to anything about Fraps capability smile
You've posted flying vids in the past, but won't post one of the ground map which led to the ban.
Posting vids tonight that were played a year ago is irrelevant, don't ya think?

Sry, musta been a different Vertigo on those servers. I've had this name since Nov(?) 2015 only.

Anyways, I'm not going to keep beating the bush hoping some good will fall out of it.
Laters.

lol....you are thinking that there is something to hide because i don't post any ground videos? 

Vertigo wrote:

You've posted flying vids in the past, but won't post one of the ground map which led to the ban.

what are the difference you would look for Vertigo?  I fly, 99.9% are flying, that .1% will be ground, what does it matter if the video is in air or on ground? You honestly think that there's a difference? that i might be hiding something because i don't post "ground" videos? lmao! Video is video, what you catch is what you have catch, your funny Vert and no Simon we were just sitting around talking but just happened we saw this happen invert, but thanks for the laugh Vertigo....

#296 2017-03-08 12:53:51

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

simon wrote:

is that how you try to catch a supposed maphacker? when axis has all the flags, the first house will get invaded anyway. whoever comes up first or throws a nade there is a threat to democracy and freedom in the united states of america and will be reviled by everyone.
and fraps does record differently in a plane. while the airspeed and height are key factors, the md5 is re-routing in the majoogily right of the oc3 optical line and you may lose connection to world war 2

You know, yet another so called Estonian "pro" of CS with an ultra high acc % was busted for hacking recently,
you guys wouldn't know anything about a complex culture of skilfully hiding cheats now would you?

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-03-08 12:54:07)

#297 2017-03-08 15:19:58

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

Is Twigs the video star or what?

#298 2017-03-08 19:51:28

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

BoS wrote:

lol....you are thinking that there is something to hide because i don't post any ground videos? 

Vertigo wrote:

what are the difference you would look for Vertigo?  I fly, 99.9% are flying, that .1% will be ground, what does it matter if the video is in air or on ground? You honestly think that there's a difference? that i might be hiding something because i don't post "ground" videos? lmao! Video is video, what you catch is what you have catch, your funny Vert and no Simon we were just sitting around talking but just happened we saw this happen invert, but thanks for the laugh Vertigo....

Oh ffs...  Your post from January stating that you have a vid which will clear you.

BoS wrote:

When i do play, i record all game time because the remaining servers i do get to play in i want to be able to defend myself, reason why i don't want to post or show this video at all, i'm just enjoying reading all this drama and bullshit that PitViper is posting on this forum, because in truth, he's nothing more then the "drama" queen he's been making everyone out to be.

Vertigo wrote:
BoS wrote:

i will be waiting and still waiting for ages probably the proof that they suppose to have

Hello BoS..  As someone who respected you, I'm still waiting on the vid that YOU have too.

Try reading & understanding what a person is writing before going off path with all that rambing.
You have a tendency do that.  Slow down dude.

#299 2017-03-08 23:12:17

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

the dark side of forum !

#300 2017-03-10 20:32:56

BoS
Player
United States
Android Chrome 56.0

Re-read the statement again, I did for awhile record until srs was formed and I was able to get in TS with viper, didn't think I needed it, and why so I bring up anymore videos etc etc etc just to have someone say"cheater" I'm not that program smart, but I did ask for proof from pit "I have my ways" not going to get any videos from me

Board footer