#61 2017-02-09 14:44:39

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Re: Banned. What the reason?

but a big good migh be consist of many little evils, and you may not see the big picture, all depends of the scale, what if you been trolled is your path to understanding of the impermanence of life, maybe you have to realize insignificance of all your trouble at biggest scale, who knows, maybe you should try to rethink what is worth of struggles and what is not, who knows... now squeeze your sphincter and open your chakras..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#62 2017-02-09 14:44:50

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Zatoichi wrote:

"@Dinky double ew
"Merlin please don't post something like this and then refer to "attitudes" within it until you have sorted your own."

You know, I put a special clause in there stating I circumvented that argument already just specifically for people like you,
absolute horseshit

My point well and truly proven thanks smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#63 2017-02-09 14:52:24

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

@Dinkerydoo (love that instrument, wicked sound!)
In your terms then there fish & chips?

FACK OUT OF IT YE FACKIN TOSSER!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#64 2017-02-09 15:10:45

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Zatoichi wrote:

@Dinkerydoo (love that instrument, wicked sound!)
In your terms then there fish & chips?

FACK OUT OF IT YE FACKIN TOSSER!!

Yep proven again ......................you can stop now point made smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#65 2017-02-09 15:49:36

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

"Tosser", you mean like a caber tosser? Kinda puts some irony in the name Dink, dont it?
caber3.jpg

#66 2017-02-09 17:32:56

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

Again, pls Tuia, my old friend, remove my posting limitations.

Zatoichi wrote:

@Simone IT, you mean you couldn't join because you can't play for shit without switching on cheets, tking and ban bypassing?
I join to do my best to win, without your sick minded idea of what's good and ok, like some petulant child, that would be a more regular occurrence, but you can't even join to win, you live closer to the place, likely have a more stable, more smooth packet flow connection than mine, yet refuse to play on the up and up, that is the real reason you are banned, and the real reason you stalk and troll me, and also a vain, self deluding hope that your perma ban will be somehow lifted through your actions against me, that's your outlet for that, and in this we are alike yet polar opposites, our actions, motivations and attitudes, outlooks and approaches are entirely different,
also again, your god is not real, none of them are, go and die, because no one would give a fuq, stay single, because you can't even seem to manage to impregnate some young niave floosy, marry early and have her locked in for life the catholic way, which in Italy in Italian culture can't be that hard really, must be a huge disappointment to your family, whatevers left of it, that still gives a crap about your existence I mean, enough to criticise it and ask 'what's wrong with that guy anyway, what's his deal?" best thing to giving a crap you're gonna get i'd think,
so pretend all you want, you can't beat me, and you can't beat them, yet you resigned to this decision and attitude about that hard fact long before you came after me, meaning it actually has very little to do with me directly as a root cause
I'd hope any others involved would be morally coherent enough to see that
now fuq off, slimebag

First of all: I don't use cheets. If I did, I would take advantage by maphax targeting you and killing you over and over again. But, as you can see, it doesn't happen.

Second: I'm aware that my connection would be smooth enough to have an acceptable game experience on Simple Fra, the matter is that...I'm ip-range-permanently-banned, and it seems that there's no chance that Tuia decides to lift this punishment. It's clear that, in the unlikely case it was lifted, I would be very happy to start playing again and put aside my troll role.

Furthermore: you don't know anything about me and my beliefs, neither you do about Italian culture. I'm not a fervent catholic, nor I'm a nazi or a Ku-Klux-Clan member. But the fact you think all these things enable my troll actions.
You, Merlin, want to look as the most rational and skeptical person here. But, on the contrary, you've shown to be one of the most irrational and dupe men ever seen. That's one of the reasons that make my trolling on you so effective. Just think this: a smart person is never a target for trolls. Cause a smart person know how to not feed them.

Finally: please, Tuia, remove my ban and all this comedy will come to an and. Otherwise I've no other possibility that to keep "purifying" our dear Major Merlin.

#67 2017-02-09 20:02:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Ahh no, even if we didn't exist, but the universe, as likely would, still exist, even with nothing in it, it would still be as physically real as anything, but nothing to bear witness to it

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/our-univ … a-hologram

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti … t-hologram

https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#68 2017-02-09 20:34:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Simone[IT] wrote:

Again, pls Tuia, my old friend, remove my posting limitations.

Zatoichi wrote:

@Simone IT, you mean you couldn't join because you can't play for shit without switching on cheets, tking and ban bypassing?
I join to do my best to win, without your sick minded idea of what's good and ok, like some petulant child, that would be a more regular occurrence, but you can't even join to win, you live closer to the place, likely have a more stable, more smooth packet flow connection than mine, yet refuse to play on the up and up, that is the real reason you are banned, and the real reason you stalk and troll me, and also a vain, self deluding hope that your perma ban will be somehow lifted through your actions against me, that's your outlet for that, and in this we are alike yet polar opposites, our actions, motivations and attitudes, outlooks and approaches are entirely different,
also again, your god is not real, none of them are, go and die, because no one would give a fuq, stay single, because you can't even seem to manage to impregnate some young niave floosy, marry early and have her locked in for life the catholic way, which in Italy in Italian culture can't be that hard really, must be a huge disappointment to your family, whatevers left of it, that still gives a crap about your existence I mean, enough to criticise it and ask 'what's wrong with that guy anyway, what's his deal?" best thing to giving a crap you're gonna get i'd think,
so pretend all you want, you can't beat me, and you can't beat them, yet you resigned to this decision and attitude about that hard fact long before you came after me, meaning it actually has very little to do with me directly as a root cause
I'd hope any others involved would be morally coherent enough to see that
now fuq off, slimebag

First of all: I don't use cheets. If I did, I would take advantage by maphax targeting you and killing you over and over again. But, as you can see, it doesn't happen.

Second: I'm aware that my connection would be smooth enough to have an acceptable game experience on Simple Fra, the matter is that...I'm ip-range-permanently-banned, and it seems that there's no chance that Tuia decides to lift this punishment. It's clear that, in the unlikely case it was lifted, I would be very happy to start playing again and put aside my troll role.

Furthermore: you don't know anything about me and my beliefs, neither you do about Italian culture. I'm not a fervent catholic, nor I'm a nazi or a Ku-Klux-Clan member. But the fact you think all these things enable my troll actions.
You, Merlin, want to look as the most rational and skeptical person here. But, on the contrary, you've shown to be one of the most irrational and dupe men ever seen. That's one of the reasons that make my trolling on you so effective. Just think this: a smart person is never a target for trolls. Cause a smart person know how to not feed them.

Finally: please, Tuia, remove my ban and all this comedy will come to an and. Otherwise I've no other possibility that to keep "purifying" our dear Major Merlin.

You do cheat, because even with them, you are absolute shit at this game, on top of other forms of cheating like map ghosting, getting certain other players on opposite teams to mine my tanks, because you fed them info where to find me in your own chat or via teamspeak channel, another filthy loser habit of yours you cannot hide ,
dumbfuq, people existing, does  not count as "enabling your troll actions" you've been banned all over for the same shit, before ever encountering me, stop lying and making excuses you fuqing trash
You will never win shit bag, never, I wont give up, I wont stop resisting, I wont play your troll game the way you want to try and condition me to play it thinking you'll win something, you'll never be unbanned, ill never be banned for being trolled by you no matter what,
bullies like you can pretend being given attention is what invites to validate your actions, but in the real world, people reacting, intolerance of constant unwarranted harassment,  is human nature and perfectly natural, its not people being antagonized who are the problem, its those like you, who choose to antagonize where its wrong, immoral, and invariably leads to reactions of violence, self harm, harm of others, law enforcement involvement, you really think it has to do with me because of your having being justified in your tiny mind because you have a social sickness of not leaving innocent people the fuq alone? right there you psychopath, right, keep pretending that

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-09 20:41:34)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#69 2017-02-09 22:33:26

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

A good friend should always be able to tell you the truht Merlin, now from all the posts I see you have alot of real good friends but you just dont listen to them. smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#70 2017-02-10 01:16:32

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Dakota wrote:

A good friend should always be able to tell you the truht Merlin, now from all the posts I see you have alot of real good friends but you just dont listen to them. smile

Philosophical question here, what is "truht"?

#71 2017-02-10 02:55:25

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

I wont blame you for my lack of culture, sorry guys!!  MY FAULT!!!

#72 2017-02-10 03:29:12

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Dakota wrote:

I wont blame you for my lack of culture, sorry guys!!  MY FAULT!!!

You best compulsive apologize fellow Canuck I thought I was gonna have to tell the Queen you'd committed high treason eh?

Board footer