nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

Re: World War III

dary wrote:
nämeless wrote:
e.S wrote:

Yep... all that nonsense he wrote will be fun to read again in about 6 month from now.

People's ignorance and hypocrisy mixed up together will lead us into deep shite.

https://i.imgur.com/KRSZpX6.jpg

@bobmoran_artist on instagram

The guy is definitely talented.

Going ahead with Russian propaganda about breeding little Nazis from Azovets (little Azov).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiBXmbkwiSw

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#752 2022-05-31 12:55:39

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 101.0

Everywhere in this world you can find Nazis.

You want to free Portugal too, ... there are rumors they have also one smile

In USA you can find 100'000's of them too.

#753 2022-05-31 13:18:56

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 101.0

dary wrote:
simon wrote:

what the EU is doing is absolutely ridiculous, creating even more problems. And people cheer to that.

People here are brainwashed. Mind control and mass formation psychosis...

Don't think so... To be brainwashed you need brains.

#754 2022-05-31 13:24:48

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Again nazis? Ffs it's all about natural resources and power, still..
And europe is getting double penetrated by russia and usa and you know what - they are happy about it because coincidentally it speeds up this "going green" bullshit, plus they're weak, mentally and physically
Can't believe how short sighted people are

#755 2022-05-31 13:46:20

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Arkos wrote:

Depends on how much power you give them. These Nazis have way too much power and it seems nobody cares or knows, because in the news they are not talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgKpFwp … %27SoleMio

#756 2022-05-31 14:37:28

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

The problem is that everywhere else but Ukraine Nazism is a criminal offence. In Ukraine, Nazi are elite military forces that are well-funded with the protectorship from the government. Azov is not the only Nazi organisation, there are many: Aidar, NazKorpus, Tornado, Kraken, Misanthropic Division etc. There are names behind it: Turchinov, Avakov, Biletsky, Yarosh etc. Tens of thousands people with their patrons, sponsorship, equipment, weapons, media, ads, lawyers and other aids. How do you think where the money come from to support all this shite? Ukrainians have been paying a special 1,5% tax for so-called "anti-terrorist operation", the civil war in other words where all these Nazi were involved. So now, when the 40 billion lend-lease has started, they'll be supplied much better. The irony is that Germany also supports Ukraine with weapons and, if American aid is called "lend-lease", I'd rebrand German aid into "From Third Reich to Fourth One".

There was a good way out from the civil war for Ukraine, which is called Minsk Agreements or so-called Steinmeier's Formula but Ukrainian Nazis blocked it and promised to hang Zelensky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_to_capitulation!

So the bastard has no way out now because every way out is a bad way.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-31 14:44:38)

#757 2022-05-31 14:52:29

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

nämeless wrote:

The problem is that everywhere else but Ukraine Nazism is a criminal offence. In Ukraine, Nazi are elite military forces that are well-funded with the protectorship from the government. Azov is not the only Nazi organisation, there are many: Aidar, NazKorpus, Tornado, Kraken, Misanthropic Division etc. There are names behind it: Turchinov, Avakov, Biletsky, Yarosh etc. Tens of thousands people with their patrons, sponsorship, equipment, weapons, media, ads, lawyers and other aids. How do you think where the money come from to support all this shite? Ukrainians have been paying a special 1,5% tax for so-called "anti-terrorist operation", the civil war in other words where all these Nazi were involved. So now, when the 40 billion lend-lease has started, they'll be supplied much better. The irony is that Germany also supports Ukraine with weapons and, if American aid is called "lend-lease", I'd rebrand German aid into "From Third Reich to Fourth One".

There was a good way out from the civil war for Ukraine, which is called Minsk Agreements or so-called Steinmeier's Formula but Ukrainian Nazis blocked it and promised to hang Zelensky.

This again huh? All those you mentioned got 2.15 % of the vote in the last election in Ukraine. How many seats did they win? 0! Russia attacked Ukraine. Russia is murdering civilians. Russia is bombing cities. Russia is responsible for all the shit happening right now. Looks like I have to repeat this in this thread everytime I post because many of you love to ignore those simple facts.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#758 2022-05-31 14:56:00

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

dary wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Depends on how much power you give them. These Nazis have way too much power and it seems nobody cares or knows, because in the news they are not talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgKpFwp … %27SoleMio

Your source is old. All those mentioned in the video arent in power anymore. Why spread those falsehoods?

#759 2022-05-31 15:03:28

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

Zody wrote:
nämeless wrote:

This again huh? All those you mentioned got 2.15 % of the vote in the last election in Ukraine. How many seats did they win? 0! Russia attacked Ukraine. Russia is murdering civilians. Russia is bombing cities. Russia is responsible for all the shit happening right now. Looks like I have to repeat this in this thread everytime I post because many of you love to ignore those simple facts.

The number of seats doesn't matter if they are active and well-organised. 40 thousand of active protesters are enough to make the revolution in the 40 million people country, like it was in Ukraine in 2013. Hitler started from the beer talks, how much seats has he got those days? If you don't know or don't get something, you better stay silent and keep your mouth shut, in this case you could look smarter.

#760 2022-05-31 15:30:40

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Nice attempt at diverting attention from the things you claimed that stood on very thin ground at best. What does Ukraine have to do with Germany in the 1930s? Right nothing. What a nonsense thing to say. Again the sheer arrogance you have is really astonishing. How about you back the things you say up with actual evidence of widesprad nazis in Ukraine? That actually make a difference. Dont bore me with your old hits. Those were already debunked by other people than me. But keep on repeating the same crap your government produces on a daily basis.

#761 2022-05-31 19:45:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 101.0

Russians blamed the Nazis for invading Russia. (Make sense).

Now Russia blame the Nazis for invading Ukraine.

Isn't that a bit cheap?

#762 2022-05-31 22:06:18

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

Arkos wrote:

Isn't that a bit cheap?

No. The civil war in Ukraine has begun after the revolution in 2013 and mass murders. Like in Odessa, for example. Crimean people gone away with their peninsula from Ukraine and people of Donbass expected the same but it didn't happen. The war has started. Ukrainian officials call it "anti-terrorist operation". The longer the war, the more Russian passports these people got on their own. Mostly to get some payments like pensions, disability compensation, sometimes for the labour permissions etc. In 2022, the size of Ukrainian army was enough to devastate Donbass. Hence the reasons like protection of Donbass people, denazification, demilitarisation and the others things like no NATO, no nuclear weapon etc etc.

There is a good Telegram channel to observe the history of Ukraine 2013-2022. Maybe it will be interesting to watch what happened in Donbass in 2014 for some people because you won't watch it on your TV.

https://t.me/memory_pill

#763 2022-05-31 22:55:20

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_gr … inian_War)

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-31 23:03:37)

#764 2022-06-01 01:03:27

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

As a person who was in Crimea not long ago as a tourist I can only state this is the region where 90% of people support the reunion with Russia, which made the peninsula the federal subject of our country. These "little green men" is the sarcastic way to call them, they haven't fire a single shot and everything was very peaceful. Again, you are talking about the things you do not understand because you do not want to understand. I believe it's not due to lack of information, everything is in the free access in the Internet. You are just behaving like a teenager girl on her period, trying to justify the stupid acting against the solid and proved facts.

#765 2022-06-01 01:25:02

+Dima+
Russia
Android Opera 69.2

Arkos wrote:

Isn't that a bit cheap?

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5775

It's funny when a man who is a nazi himself talks about nazism. I remember very well the case, even though it was 6 years ago, and how offensively Arkos not only treated the russians, but even kicked for russian letters in the game chat. And he explained all this "just a joke." However, this is very typical of the nazis.

Last edited by +Dima+ (2022-06-01 01:46:29)

#766 2022-06-01 02:10:07

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 102.0

You still didn't get it, what was going on that day.

But great, ... now i'm a Nazi too?  tongue

I can only say the same thing as 6 years ago.

If you ask yourself, what i'm talking about, you should read that topic again.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-06-01 02:13:52)

#767 2022-06-01 05:45:17

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 100.0

Looks like the east is under Russian control for many parts. Does anyone know how far the operations are planned to go? What's the official or unofficial goal?

#768 2022-06-01 08:30:36

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

seventy wrote:

how far the operations are planned to go? What's the official or unofficial goal?

whole of europe

#769 2022-06-01 09:39:46

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Lol this dima again with his language barrier that limits his brain to understand things
But thank you dima, you demonstrated well how easily russians label other people as nazis. Not much is needed, you take a sitation you completely misunderstand and start calling names. Very credible indeed.

Last edited by simon (2022-06-01 10:18:02)

#770 2022-06-01 10:56:16

Zody
москит
Germany
Android Chrome 100.0

nämeless wrote:

As a person who was in Crimea not long ago as a tourist I can only state this is the region where 90% of people support the reunion with Russia, which made the peninsula the federal subject of our country. These "little green men" is the sarcastic way to call them, they haven't fire a single shot and everything was very peaceful. Again, you are talking about the things you do not understand because you do not want to understand. I believe it's not due to lack of information, everything is in the free access in the Internet. You are just behaving like a teenager girl on her period, trying to justify the stupid acting against the solid and proved facts.

Again insults. Can you do more than just insulting people? Russia sends unmarked troops into a neighbouring country and you talk about peaceful... and btw personal anecdotes add nothing to a debate. They have no substance since they are heavily subjective. Russia attacked Ukraine. Russia murders Civilians. Russia loots Ukraine. Russia is responsible for all this shit.

#771 2022-06-01 12:02:18

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

The thing here is that if russia never attacked ukraine and they would have just pulled their troops back from the border, russians here would still be calling us stupid for believeing that they would invade another country(western propaganda). Now they're calling you stupid for not believing the excuses why they had to invade(again western propaganda). You can't win here they won't admit it.
If russia doesn't know any better ways to solve problems then yes, it is russias fault that people are dying there, including their own.
So my question is, what kind of special russians live in ukraine that it is worth losing tens and thousands of russian soldiers? They aren't as important? Oh yea, they're just soldiers so it's okay.. Or did they really expect ukrainians won't protect their territory?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#772 2022-06-01 12:24:16

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

simon wrote:

So my question is, what kind of special russians live in ukraine that it is worth losing tens and thousands of russian soldiers? They aren't as important? Oh yea, they're just soldiers so it's okay.. Or did they really expect ukrainians won't protect their territory?

Here this might give you answers to your questions:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1531332056331976704

or this:

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/ … 6283900932

I havent seen this independently confirmed, but usually those twitter detectives are onto something.

Last edited by Zody (2022-06-01 12:30:24)

#773 2022-06-01 15:44:58

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

You are relying to a rusophobic Twitter account with a lot of fakes, which shows the video from Uzbekistan, Kirgizstan, Turkmenistan or another Asian country. I don't even know the language they speak. I'm not even sure these people are militants, they have no weapons, no uniform and sandals instead of boots. This video has its origins from 9Gag.

https://9gag.com/gag/aOQN7br

I'm sharing your comments with my colleagues at work to show what Europeans think about Russia and the quality of information they get from their media. They all are completely agree that you are a dumb fuck.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-06-01 15:45:34)

#774 2022-06-01 16:36:17

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Ah insults again smile Did I hit a nerve?

#775 2022-06-01 16:41:47

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

This is as far as I could trace the video back so far. Its for sure not from 9gag haha.

https://vk.com/wall-60699103_139885

How can such photos be possible? big_smile

https://twitter.com/666_mancer/status/1 … 9073220613

Edit: And btw im just alluding or pointing at something that might go on, but quite frankly its easier to wage war if the part of society that has the political power doesnt care about the high casualty rate. And they dont care because a minority is suffering the most. One thing you can say for sure: Putin aint stupid. He is a murderer but he isnt stupid.

Last edited by Zody (2022-06-01 17:24:03)

#776 2022-06-01 19:02:06

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Taliban and Pakistan are now close freinds of Russia kinda their ally

https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-hands- … 30938.html

Khazakistan, Tajikstan,Uzbakistan,Ghyrkizistan are all russian side aswell, they Write Russian but they speak Pashto/ partly Russian, hard to understand what they said for russians 
https://twitter.com/UN_News_Centre/stat … 62/photo/1

Russia and also iran goverment used them before at war vs ISIS and Assad's opposition

Last edited by ABAS (2022-06-01 19:02:53)

#777 2022-06-02 01:41:05

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 101.0

Zody wrote:

This is as far as I could trace the video back so far. Its for sure not from 9gag haha.

https://vk.com/wall-60699103_139885

How can such photos be possible? big_smile

https://twitter.com/666_mancer/status/1 … 9073220613

Edit: And btw im just alluding or pointing at something that might go on, but quite frankly its easier to wage war if the part of society that has the political power doesnt care about the high casualty rate. And they dont care because a minority is suffering the most. One thing you can say for sure: Putin aint stupid. He is a murderer but he isnt stupid.

People from the first video are from Kirgizstan. It's another place and another country. The photos from the second link are the people from Republic of Tyva and Buryatia. These regions are the federal subjects of Russia. There is nothing wrong with their Asiatic look, they are relatively close to Eskimo people. I'm sorry if it harms your true Arian insight, the Nazis are closer to you.

Denazification 18+

Last edited by nämeless (2022-06-02 01:48:49)

#778 2022-06-02 12:15:43

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

Zody wrote:

Russia attacked Ukraine.

February 19, 2022 - Ukraine announces the invasion of the Donbass and the 3rd World War // Zelensky V.A. at the 58th Munich Conference

https://www.dw.com/ru/vtoroe-nastupleni … v-61517014

February 21, 2022 - Ukraine creates Casus Belli:

5:58 - attack of the DRG of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and 2 infantry fighting vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine across the border of the Russian Federation in the area of the village of Mityakinskaya, Rostov Region. The Rostov region is the territory of Russia, think about it.

09:50 - destruction of the border checkpoint of the Russian Federation at the Shcherbakovo farm by artillery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine; - This is also the territory of Russia. think about it (2).

Of course, no one will tell you about this, because the inconvenient truth.

Zody wrote:

Russia murders Civilians.

and rape entire villages, yes. Only now, even the Ukrainian authorities do not believe in this nonsense:

Fake distributor Lyudmila Denisova has ceased to be the Commissioner for Human Rights in Ukraine. Deputies of the ruling Servant of the People party voted for her dismissal. The main reason was called precisely the spread of disinformation, which is not believed even in the West and which "distracts from the real needs of Ukraine"

think about it (3).

Zody wrote:

Russia loots Ukraine

Yes, just russian have no microwaves

Zody wrote:

Russia is responsible for all this shit.

No, the government of Ukraine is to blame for this, which decided to be "friends" with the United States. The United States had manners, as Simon would say.
If you do not agree with this, then I have a question for you: if Russia "just like that" attacked Ukraine, why did it not attack Belarus, Kazakhstan, Mongolia,
Caucasian countries? all these countries are weaker than the Ukrainian army
I'm looking forward to your reply bro

#779 2022-06-02 12:18:17

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 102.0

Since several weeks you try hard to serve justifications for this war of aggression.

It's not working.

Everyone can find everywhere some people with Nazi Tattoos.

Btw. The really dangerous people on this world do not have Tattoos.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-06-02 12:31:13)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#780 2022-06-02 12:40:50

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Arkos wrote:

Since several weeks you try hard to serve justifications for this war of aggression.

It's not working.

Everyone can find everywhere some people with Nazi Tattoos.

Btw. The really dangerous people on this world do not have Tattoos.

It took me 10 seconds to find some of them:

https://www.rferl.org/a/russian-neo-naz … 71760.html

Board footer