#4 2021-11-13 11:28:32

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 15.1

Re: Got kicked in Berlin today

Butcher wrote:

Why?

Bugging and don’t play innocent, please. I warned you two times before you got kicked.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2021-11-13 13:12:59

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

KANER88 wrote:
Butcher wrote:

Why?

Bugging and don’t play innocent, please. I warned you two times before you got kicked.

I'm happy you replied KILLER88.

Lucky for me I recorded the whole round, unfortunately something that is necessary in the game today.

You never warned me twice.  You made one vague comment stating "one more time Butcher".  I replied asking "one more time what?".  You chose not to reply, and I know why... I won't bother elaborating.

I never bugged whilst playing, at least not intentionally, which is clear by my recording.   I snipped out the 2 moments where you reacted. 

The first scene you can see KILLER88 double jumping (bug jump) from behind the wall, we both get some hits until KILLER dives for cover, I do the same behind the wooden pole.  KILLER88 then proceeds to Bug jump again, I finish him off.  He proceeds to  vaguely warn me for something.  I didn't bug jump or spam Z.

The second and last engagement is where KILLER88 kicks me.  I've just taken heavy damage and need to reload.  I take cover until I've healed and reloaded.  I then stand up and carry on fighting until I die, KILLER88 happens to be one of the victims.  He quickly kicks me.  I didn't bug jump or spam Z.  There was no malicious intent in both incidents.

Lets be frank here KILLER88.  You have it in for me and abuse your admin powers because you let your emotions take over, don't you?
You're too immature and emotional to have the responsibility of admin, aren't you?  Admin isn't a tool to help keep the server clean and friendly is it KILLER88?  In fact, you pined for admin for a long time, didn't you KILLER88?  You view it as some sort of badge of achievement or some sort of elite club with a special status, don't you KILLER88?

This situation is all too familiar.  The gall you have to act like this.  Kicking me for killing you fair and square, whilst you are the one bugging, then coming here and lying, stating that you warned me twice.

I'm fully expecting you to deflect, use diversion tactics or twist things in your favour.  Anyway, its become comical at this point.  How can admin hope for players to respect them or follow the rules with admins like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpTNWoX2HtY

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#6 2021-11-13 13:43:57

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

I was sure that some one will complaint very soon of your bugs.  I respect you alot but you also are really unhit because u use so much z in the game behind boxes etc.   Maybe month ago in map iwo jima i had some different nick but u did bug up and down i cannot hit u once.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2021-11-13 14:30:53

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

henccak wrote:

I was sure that some one will complaint very soon of your bugs.  I respect you alot but you also are really unhit because u use so much z in the game behind boxes etc.   Maybe month ago in map iwo jima i had some different nick but u did bug up and down i cannot hit u once.

Almost sounds scripted, or you were sent here.  If you've seen me bugging and want to complain, raise a new topic in the "Report Abuse" thread.  Make sure you bring some sort of evidence please.  It's funny how everyone manages to record their l33t frags, but never actually catch me bugging, but of course I manage to catch them bugging on the off chance that i'm recording.  The respect thing is irrelevant, I don't even know you and vice versa.  I only saw you since 2021, around the inf tournament.  Instead of being passive aggressive here, you can catch me on discord if you want to chat.  Cheers.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#8 2021-11-13 14:42:04

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

Nice, again a game-video with age restriction.

Did i miss something?

Could it be, you missed to mark the option "it's not for children" ?

Last edited by Arkos (2021-11-13 15:34:05)

#9 2021-11-13 14:51:59

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

No matter what your opinion is, you are barely active and I keep the server clean from all the abusers.
Tbh, lets make it short and clear. I'll start with, Im glad that this saga with Estonians and "fake" disturbed is over and you should be glad that after all the discussions you got out of this shit immaculate, no ban at all.
Back to topic. 

Butcher wrote:

I never bugged whilst playing, at least not intentionally

There's a huge difference between making one, maybe two "shit move" in whole round and doing this shit whole 42-minute round. And sorry, for your misfortune you are badly known for this and pretending "I did nothing or I dont know what I am doing". Youve been playing this game 10+ years, so stop with this right now.

Even tho I dont need any self defence, im glad hencca came out saying similar things. Lets take a moment of what you have posted here ( btw you can make us all a favor and post whole Berlin rounds where everyone sees your "clean/dirty gameplay) then?

Lets take a look again at least for that one moment you have posted here at time 1:01.
https://youtu.be/PpTNWoX2HtY?t=61

You press Y for lying behind that thing, then before u go completely up you press Ctrl for Prone and after that you go up.
- I came from side, I shot 20 bullets in you and you are constantly unhittable, you didnt eat a single bullet from me. Huh, what a surprise here ehm ? im tired of your " I have no clue what Im doing". You know exactly that ur hitbox is still down and you are unhittable, same shit u keep doing behind sandbacks, you exploit many of those "1942 tricks" and think people will keep tolerating that. When this comes to a point where 1/4 of opposite side start comlaining about you or you will make them leave this game, I dont see anything wrong with kicking you and others should do the same.
One last thing, maybe keep making "fun insulting" videos like u did with Zody and jazzy etc, but expect some consqueneces.

That's a really strange coincidence that several experienced infantries including me, sommarel, hennca, henk and x others find ur gameplay dirty with bugging and other shit but you still manage to claim otherwise.

Last edited by KILLER88 (2021-11-13 15:10:41)

#10 2021-11-13 16:18:19

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

Butcher wrote:
henccak wrote:

Almost sounds scripted, or you were sent here.  If you've seen me bugging and want to complain, raise a new topic in the "Report Abuse" thread.  Make sure you bring some sort of evidence please.  It's funny how everyone manages to record their l33t frags, but never actually catch me bugging, but of course I manage to catch them bugging on the off chance that i'm recording.  The respect thing is irrelevant, I don't even know you and vice versa.  I only saw you since 2021, around the inf tournament.  Instead of being passive aggressive here, you can catch me on discord if you want to chat.  Cheers.

i had no clue about this.  I was sure that this will come some day because that how i saw in the iwo jima your moves.  Mb i wheel that i dont need report and maybe i dont even want i just say my opinon here because i saw this.  there is actually old video in youtube where u bug video called ''almost without bugging''.  what u mean by dont know me? in liga wars or generally? i played long time only demo. but i play example in your video called  badadmin.mpg  Jún is my name there.

#11 2021-11-13 16:31:33

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

It's pretty worthless to debate you on this subject.  I think you're a liar and a dirty player who uses his social standing within clans and certain cliques to get away with murder.  The vids are for fun, and remember, I never cast the first stone.  You rely on here-say and drag other people into the subject.  A familiar theme here, where it's guilty until proven innocent.  You dodge key points, and don't address the fact you were double-jumping.   

I could upload the entire round, but if you think this is punishable, then I'm pretty certain every single movement I make will be considered bugging.  One thing I've learned is, you can't argue with stupid, no matter what the situation.

Any normal, experienced fair player, without bias and hypocrisy can see for themselves that in fact, I never maliciously bugged vs you.  The last clip can be argued for an un-intentional bug, but I had no choice but to take cover and heal/reload, otherwise face certain death.  What would you have me do in this situation?  Just stand in plain site whilst reload/heal.  You're not being realistic.  If you had some sense, you would have shot my lower legs.   

Only on the internet in a 20 year old game can this shit fly, you'd never get away with this in a newer, more well supported game.  I don't know how you survive the real world with your attitude.

I never expected anything to come of this, I just wanted to expose you.  It's unrealistic to expect this place to to straighten out its ways... Admins and players who are in the same clique, all backing each other up and pissing in the same pot.   There's still a few good eggs though, just not enough to turn the tide.

I'd ask you not to reply, but I know you will.  You can't help it.  I cant reason with people who lie and ignore facts... And the facts are that you bugged and I didn't.  You're lying about warning me twice, not me.  You ignore facts and pervert he truth.  You confuse the thread by introducing other crap that's not directly related to the subject, and IMO bullshit anyway.  You've found a good little grey area (bugging) to exact your jealous, vengeful personality on me.  Isn't it a coincidence that it's always the high scorers that get targeted and that more often than not, you always seem to be in the middle of some kind of drama.

Sorry the video insulted you, I'll delete that one, here's a clean one for reference:

https://youtu.be/njg6cBZxtKU

Last edited by Butcher (2021-11-13 16:58:19)

#12 2021-11-13 18:06:44

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

@Kaner88

Arghh... now the video is privat.

Don't make this video public, but mark it as "Non listet", then all people, who have the link, can watch it, ... the forum as example.

Last edited by Arkos (2021-11-13 18:08:02)

#13 2021-11-13 21:37:15

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

Arkos wrote:

@Kaner88

Don't make this video public, but mark it as "Non listet", then all people, who have the link, can watch it, ... the forum as example.

Check it here and everybody else:

Lets take a look again at least for that one moment you have posted here at time 1:01.
https://youtu.be/njg6cBZxtKU?t=61

#14 2021-11-13 21:45:30

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

Here we go again, just now on Berlin...

https://youtu.be/qE7EbO2A2SU

#15 2021-11-13 21:46:44

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

The vids you made are for fun? Like your family is proud of you when you make a video where you MOCK Zody, jazzy and others in a really inappropriate manner or what? Trying to play an adult here while you keep ranting like 3yo child about damn kick.

Butcher wrote:

It's pretty worthless to debate you on this subject.  I think you're a liar and a dirty player who uses his social standing within clans and certain cliques to get away with murder.

Hell yeah, and then you kept writing endless lines of accusations and stuff, thats a good one.
As you like to say, cheers.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#16 2021-11-13 21:53:03

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

Butcher wrote:

Whats your problem here? Like you didnt use long jump 4800x times in the last months or so?
You hit me there and badly tbh, I just got over line with like 15% hp, you got hit registration. You are getting pathethic and I aint got time for this.

#17 2021-11-13 22:09:43

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

KANER88 wrote:
Arkos wrote:

@Kaner88

Check it here and everybody else:

https://youtu.be/njg6cBZxtKU?t=61

i know this will make him unhit but i dont see any buggin here just once down then up to kill.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHBkDKXwxN4 1:50 here its me unhit because i did lie there.   idk how good did this guy aim but he didnt hit even once me.

#18 2021-11-13 22:12:43

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 94.0

KANER88 wrote:
Butcher wrote:

Whats your problem here? Like you didnt use long jump 4800x times in the last months or so?

if you want the server to be bug free then why do you double jump?

#19 2021-11-13 22:15:28

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

KANER88 wrote:

The vids you made are for fun? Like your family is proud of you when you make a video where you MOCK Zody, jazzy and others in a really inappropriate manner or what? Trying to play an adult here while you keep ranting like 3yo child about damn kick.

Butcher wrote:

It's pretty worthless to debate you on this subject.  I think you're a liar and a dirty player who uses his social standing within clans and certain cliques to get away with murder.

Hell yeah, and then you kept writing endless lines of accusations and stuff, thats a good one.
As you like to say, cheers.

If you attempt to insult me in a video, knowing it will be uploaded to youtube, or you make fun of me being handicapped in the server chat.  Or maybe you comment on my personal life, insinuating something about my sexuality, it's all good.  I'll take it on the chin and put it down to gaming banter.  But banter goes 2 ways KILLER88.  Like I said it's a bit of fun, with some dark humour.  If they don't like it, they can ask me to take the videos down, that's no problem.  Or even better, take my name out of their mouths, then we don't have to banter.  But you didn't do your research did you KILLER88.  You just run your mouth before thinking and knowing the facts.

What has my family got to do with anything?  What on earth are you talking about?

Again you've side-stepped all the key points and won't take ownership of your wrong doing.  It is worthless to debate you, but that won't stop me from pointing out the facts.  I won't let you manipulate the thread.   I'm not a fan of complaining/ranting, but if I don't put you on blast, like most kids... give you an inch and you'll take a yard.  "Cheers".

#20 2021-11-13 22:25:58

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 80.0

Would be nice to make a clear definition of bugging in the rules, because it is a large topic and in this game there are several types of bugs one could use. Some are pretty innocent, others give an unfair advantage to player, like making him unhittable for some time. Of course we have to mind unintentional bugs that happen to every player due to this game's mechanics( if you press Z near an object and then come up you can be unhittable for a bit) - how do you forbid that for instance? and is it really correct to punish players for pressing Z because this game is bugged? As an admin I avoid quick judgements on bugging and wouldn't punish for little movements that don't give significant advantage to the player or for unintentional bugging that one can't control and can't be made responsible of.
Intentional bugging that gives an unfair advantage should be forbidden and punished of course. But the thing is, several good League players and even SiMPLE admins use bugging too. If bugging is forbidden please make sure it applies to everyone.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#21 2021-11-13 22:27:52

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

All that BS for a kick ffs !!  Dont be lolipops admins, let him complain after 1 reply of the topic that explain why he got punishment should be enought.  Childish !!

#22 2021-11-13 22:37:17

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

@KillerDude

I do not see a problem, just kill it and if dis not works, buy a Bazooka.

Last edited by Arkos (2021-11-13 22:43:07)

#23 2021-11-13 22:42:07

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

Dakota wrote:

All that BS for a kick ffs !!  Dont be lolipops admins, let him complain after 1 reply of the topic that explain why he got punishment should be enought.  Childish !!

It's not just about a kick though is it.  It's about an admin abusing the admin panel whilst breaking the rules.  But yeah, let's just give him one reply and sweep the rest under the rug.  "Nothing to see here".  Let KILLER88 continue with his personal vendettas against whom ever he chooses. 

I'm glad you only allocate yourself one reply per abuse thread, I couldn't bare it if you posted another stinky pile of shit.

#24 2021-11-13 23:13:27

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

I'll put a semi-corrupt admin badge on, just let me know when I can do that, Butchi.

Personal vendetta lol, like one rightful kick in thousand of times you played on Simple in recent months?  If u'll ever get banned, will you cry a river or whats it gonna be like? I wanna be ready for it. Maybe I could ask others to get us some popcorn

Last edited by KILLER88 (2021-11-13 23:18:23)

#25 2021-11-14 01:21:02

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 14.1

Guys I think we all need to chill and sing the song of peace.

Simon why don’t you start.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2021-11-14 01:21:57)

#26 2021-11-14 01:31:31

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

Butcher wrote:
Dakota wrote:

It's not just about a kick though is it.  It's about an admin abusing the admin panel whilst breaking the rules.  But yeah, let's just give him one reply and sweep the rest under the rug.  "Nothing to see here".  Let KILLER88 continue with his personal vendettas against whom ever he chooses. 

I'm glad you only allocate yourself one reply per abuse thread, I couldn't bare it if you posted another stinky pile of shit.

I am not a admin but server is onder my name for Tuia, learn how to read !! I am asking Kanner to explain once why you got kicked by replying to you its childish and you are only trolling the admins ( him ) for a kick.  Grow up and if you continu I hope you get ban next time !!

Got that ??

#27 2021-11-14 02:45:16

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

Dakota wrote:
Butcher wrote:
Dakota wrote:

I am not a admin but server is onder my name for Tuia, learn how to read !! I am asking Kanner to explain once why you got kicked by replying to you its childish and you are only trolling the admins ( him ) for a kick.  Grow up and if you continu I hope you get ban next time !!

Got that ??

What do you mean the server is under your name?

#28 2021-11-14 02:49:12

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 95.0

Its mean what its means ? Go at server adminstration you will see that I transfer info to Tuia for the server.
PS: Nice minus rep Jorgen big_smile

Why troll the trolls ?  One answer for kicks and couple of answer for bans should be enouht dont you think ?

Last edited by Dakota (2021-11-14 03:00:11)

#29 2021-11-14 10:53:14

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Guys I think we all need to chill and sing the song of peace.

Simon why don’t you start.

O say can you see ...

#30 2021-11-14 13:44:15

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 92.0

This server is full of hate...peace out.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer