#1 2021-10-27 00:23:09

[DSR]Lateralus
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 93.0

Banned From Server Yesterday?

Hello,

I played a few rounds on this server yesterday, but today I tried to join and I am banned.  I am not sure what I did - I try to play respectfully and follow the rules, and I certainly didn't do anything intentionally.

I have not played this game for many many years, probably 12 or so, and I installed it on a whim yesterday - I used the Forgotten Hope portable installer, but ended up here because there was no one on the FH servers.  Would it be possible to find out the reason for the ban?  I am on BF v1.61, PB is OFF (I didn't touch this setting, I just noticed it now, but when I try to enable it, it says "please update to latest patch").  Could this possibly be a reason?

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

- [DSR]Lateralus

EDIT:  I found the Downloads page and managed to install PunkBuster, and it is now activated.  I apologize for not reading first.  I also tried to install "Battlefield 1942 GameSpy patch v1.61 ", but when I point it to the BF1942 directory, the installer says "BF1942 not found".  Not sure what is going on there.  Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT 2:  I just found the sub-section for ban appeals.  Thank you.

Last edited by [DSR]Lateralus (2021-10-27 00:56:07)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer