#1 2021-10-22 12:17:38

HofNerd
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 94.0

Captain Wolf (Latvia) intentionally teamkilled me after chaging teams

He started by accusing me of being a cheater/hacker. Later that round he switched teams, manned the flakpzr at the dome bunker and shot me down multiple times. I started recording the moment I noticed he had switched teams and was still throwing accusations of hacking at me.

https://youtu.be/GmmlceuOGvw

I was expecting him to react in a way like he did, mainly because I remembered people reacting similairly in the past.

Later in the video, you can see he admitted to teamkilling me with intent. (Only the first minutes are relevant, I forgot to cut out everything past the point where he left.)

From 2:07:
HofNerd: .5, you know you are shooting friendly?
Captain Wolf (Latvia): OF COURSE

I am getting tired of hearing him baselessly accusing me, and then not take it to the forum or admins where such things can be settled, but instead taking matters into their own hands.

As this is the first time I have taken the effort to report this about him, and because I haven't found anyone else reporting about him...
What I think is an appropriate response to his actions, is a formal warning that his actions were against the server rules, and that if he breaks the rules again, an admin will sanction him in a way that admin thinks is appropriate.
(Simply put, I want an admin to warn him for his actions. That's all.)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-10-22 20:47:53

Paul Baumer
they don't know me son
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 80.0

Re: Captain Wolf (Latvia) intentionally teamkilled me after chaging teams

Hi, I'll talk to Captain Wolf about this. He sure deserved a punishment for teamwounding and teamkilling, so it will be a a short time ban for day for him.
About false haccusations - sadly it's normal for players to accuse someone who plays better than them, so don't mind that.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer