#1 2021-07-29 23:28:24

LifeRedefined
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 90.0

Baned form RtR SW without warning/reason

Hi Admins!

I just have been banned form RtR SW (Gothic Line) without a warning and any reason. At this moment, I was snipering at Axis soldiers shooting form the edge of their base. So I stick to the rules!

@RaketenHorst: Ich hatte ja mal erwähnt, dass einige Admins die Regeln anders auslegen!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-07-30 00:55:07

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 90.0

Re: Baned form RtR SW without warning/reason

hello LifeRedefined ...

I played with another name again to see what happened on the server ..

I stood in the base and was shot by you. where you have observed the rules, your secret remains .. you also know the rules because you have been playing with us for a long time ..

the server with the current ip started on january 12th, 2020 and you have played 368.25 hours since then. this corresponds to a total playing time of 22095 minutes. a player like you who obviously appreciates this wonderful game is fully aware of its rules ..

It's always strange how things change on the server as soon as they don't feel they are being watched. please change this behavior. it should be in your interest after all, the well-deserved weekend is just around the corner ..

thank you in advance and wish you continued fun and success on our servers. you can play again ..

this case doesn't need any further words .. just don't do it and we'll stay friends smile

see you in 1942

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#3 2021-08-20 00:05:32

LifeRedefined
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 91.0

However, you will then have positioned yourself in such a way that it gave the impression that you were acting out of base. Sorry if I speak so openly, but I find that a bit sneaky. Even in retrospect, I have nothing to reproach myself for!

#4 2021-08-20 00:23:36

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 92.0

LifeRedefined wrote:

Even in retrospect, I have nothing to reproach myself for!

Nothing but shoothing in main for cheap score and thinking no admin in game. That's why the sneaky whacht, players like you !

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#5 2021-08-20 17:30:14

LifeRedefined
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 91.0

Dakota wrote:
LifeRedefined wrote:

Even in retrospect, I have nothing to reproach myself for!

Nothing but shoothing in main for cheap score and thinking no admin in game. That's why the sneaky whacht, players like you !

Very qualified post. Please first read the facts of how it came about!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#6 2021-08-20 17:57:57

LifeRedefined
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 91.0

I recommend changing the rule so that these different views do not arise:
You may only attack someone in the base if you have been shot by him/her before from there. It is not enough if someone to be ready to fight in a fighting stance.
Reason: At artillery it is easy to see from distance whether it is firing, but you can't see if a sniper is shooting or just relaxing in a fighting stance. That is what apparently led to my misconduct (but I cannot accept it).

@Horst: If the rule were laid down like that, I would not have fought you. You are right: I am on this server for a long time now. And the reason is because fair play and fun is in the foreground. You should have known me long enough and know that I ask rules when they are not clear to me. I can't understand your conclusion that I don't seem to care about them in the end! That's why I'm disappointed I'm sentenced here!

Board footer