#1 2021-07-01 16:26:30

Lukaa51
Player
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

EMERGENCY!!! Unban appeal and reporting admin who abuses

Hello admins, i want to ask if  i can get unbanned. I got ban because i crashed with car into plane in which was one person and 2 persons outside of it i killed those 2 players while plane survived, i crashed because i was watching one video on my phone and somebody banned me, somehow i entered again and it worked and i said that who ever banned me is an idiot cuz the guy who banned me was one of those 2 killed players and he was mad so he banned me i didn't seen his name but i know he is from Balkan and he insulted me back in our language after i got kicked from server again i tried to enter but server said ''failed to connect to the server'' i am not sure 100% is that ban or some error but i am at least 90% sure that its ban. I would recommend you at least restricting that person from banning and i want to ask what's needed to become admin? Sorry for my bad English my name in BF1942 is ''Luka_SRB''. Thanks for reading my appeal have a great day.
smile

EDITED AGAIN
Exuse me i forgot to tell i was banned on 1. july 2021(today) at something about 15:30 according to central eurpean time zone and i was banned from SiMPLE bf1942 maps(main simple server) and again my nick name is Luka_SRB i thought about ban for some time and maybe if guy who banned me is croat or bosniak maybe cause of it is Ultra Nationalism because some people in balkan hate other balkanian nations because of wars happened in the 90s

P.S.(added after)
If its ban for specific period of time how long it will last?
btw you made nice server with some very good people in it i am new to this game and your server learned me how to play great work smile

Last edited by Lukaa51 (2021-07-01 17:07:24)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-07-01 17:49:10

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 89.0

Re: EMERGENCY!!! Unban appeal and reporting admin who abuses

it is a permanent ban after evading a ban for sooting friendly vehicles, seems you are a smart ass.

callling our admin an idiot is not a proper way to apply for adminrights and please keep your nationalism trash at home.
All in all it looks like that the admin did a real good job on you  -  but wait maybe the one who baned you can say some more about your case

P.S.(added after)

Sometimes I can hardly believe how stupid some are

Last edited by Anna Nym (2021-07-01 17:50:57)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#3 2021-07-01 18:09:50

Lukaa51
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

I wanted to say that maybe HE is ultra nationalist not that i am and how long would that ban last for and i dont belive its bad if i insulted him for doing something thats not ok and he also isntulted me back in our language and how can i applie if i want to become admin ?

#4 2021-07-01 18:12:26

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

permanent ban means you will not be able to play in the server.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2021-07-01 18:14:50

Lukaa51
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

Can you read my appeal pease i will be very thankfull smile because other admin is offline and he understood me wrong

#6 2021-07-01 18:26:34

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

Lukaa51 wrote:

Can you read my appeal pease i will be very thankfull smile because other admin is offline and he understood me wrong

yeah, it says "some how i entered again" that means  that you evaded your ban, which also means that you won´t be able to play again in this server. ¿ Did you understand?

#7 2021-07-01 18:29:46

Lukaa51
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

Why?? I just started playing game few months ago ?? When i change PC will i be able to play again ?? Or i need to change WiFi/Internet moddem?

#8 2021-07-01 19:21:40

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 89.0

- kicked for running down a teammate (and nearly two of them) while taxi'ing on runway
- one day ban for firing an entire clip at a teammate plane, then tossing two nades
- evading that ban with the following spam:

7/1/2021 10:00:13 : # [Global] Luka_SRB: WHO EVER BANNED ME CAN SUCK MY DICK IM BACK

Luka, you are not a good fit for this server, and please, please do not repeat these actions
wherever you end up next.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#9 2021-07-01 19:44:23

Lukaa51
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

1. Litteraly whole server shoots at player that gets in plane cuz there is too small number of them which admin who bened me did tooso he deserved insult and when i started doing that too you banned me instead of everybody in the server
2. I dont give a shit about it cuz tomorrow im moving from rented apartment i live in to my new house so i will have different IP Adress and i will be able to play again
3. I killed people who runned on the runway and u know that planes in this game are hard to controll so maybe better say them to try not sitting in front of me
And as I said for those 2 teammates i was looking at my phone while playing and kicked it by the accident i took car so i can get first to the plane cuz as i said ur players get mad when they dont get plane so they start shooting at me

Last edited by Lukaa51 (2021-07-01 20:05:01)

#10 2021-07-01 23:05:28

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.1

Lukaa51 wrote:

2. I dont give a shit about it cuz tomorrow im moving from rented apartment i live in to my new house so i will have different IP Adress and i will be able to play again

If there was even an itsy bitsy tiny chance of you being unbanned... your comment just erased that chance.

You'll just continue getting banned. Enjoy wasting your time big guy.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#11 2021-07-02 00:01:35

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Hi Lukaa, Bye Lukaa

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#12 2021-07-02 08:29:29

Lukaa51
Player
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

What????????

#13 2021-07-02 17:11:47

BFPlayer55
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

Sunshine wrote:
Lukaa51 wrote:

If there was even an itsy bitsy tiny chance of you being unbanned... your comment just erased that chance.

You'll just continue getting banned. Enjoy wasting your time big guy.

@Sunshine why would i get chances lowered?? cuz of saying "s*ht" in way not as insult as normal thing ?? U r snowflake dude when i started palying this game i thought people here are more mature and not snowflakes i just moved to new home i have new ip adress so i can play again and everything is cool so then whats the point of ban ? we all have a one life (or if renicarnation is true more) which is short so whats the point of that guy banned me i moved and got new IP by moving to new house and if u were real OG players you would more care about fun insgead to accting a policeman as your server say i can say my opiniom and demand or something similar others opinions first i thought cod and bf are both cool games and everything but now! I realised that battlefield realy has snowflake players in cod people greaf each others insult each others but by the end of the day they are all friends while people here are soo cold that when i just started playing one guy asked me where im from i said SERBIA and he started calling me srebrenica killer(massacre that was prooven never happened committed by serbian mercenaries in bosnia) and when i asked him where are you from he didnt replied while i found some older guys in cod (i was 14) that helped me and learned me to play and then i came from cod here and got realy disapointed i mean i like game but not personalities of players your admin friends are litteraly bulling guy from india just cuz he isnt good at english but when somebody says truth about some of admins they get mad like they are 9 and ban you from server some of them even dont try to read peoples questions for now you sound as most normal admin in here of  4  i met here sorry for spending your time read it if you want and i wish you a great day and that someday we meet at the game bye

#14 2021-07-02 17:59:37

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

#15 2021-07-02 17:59:59

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.1

You're the one crying on the forum and making 2 accounts to lie yourself back into the server. You are the snowflake.

So saying "shit" like this isn't an insult?:

7/1/2021 10:00:13 : # [Global] Luka_SRB: WHO EVER BANNED ME CAN SUCK MY DICK IM BACK

You violated the rules with your taxing and running over teammates shooting up a plane and then evading. That was YOUR CHOICE

We're not stupid. We see people act the way you do in game and on forum all the time. But go on and do your thing. Multiplw admins have already explained and you just don't grasp it. I'm done trying to explain simple basic shit to you.

Last edited by Sunshine (2021-07-02 18:00:46)

#16 2021-07-02 18:18:03

Lukaa51
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

Sunshine wrote:

You're the one crying on the forum and making 2 accounts to lie yourself back into the server. You are the snowflake.

So saying "shit" like this isn't an insult?:

You violated the rules with your taxing and running over teammates shooting up a plane and then evading. That was YOUR CHOICE

We're not stupid. We see people act the way you do in game and on forum all the time. But go on and do your thing. Multiplw admins have already explained and you just don't grasp it. I'm done trying to explain simple basic shit to you.

Hahahahahahah u r the snowflake u cant stand insults but its ok when someone of u instult a player u r just admin not a god and one day when worms were eating you when you become dead what will you leave on this world ur like 30yrs old and still play games HAHAHAHAH and u probably live with ur mom so then whats the point of ban ? I got new ip adress and i can still play while you cant get time back u will live like that for ever "iNtErNeT bAttLeFiElD pOliCemAn" get a life

Last edited by Lukaa51 (2021-07-02 18:19:39)

#17 2021-07-02 18:18:55

Lukaa51
Player
Android Chrome 91.0

Im that good that they named song after me

Last edited by Lukaa51 (2021-07-02 18:19:51)

#18 2021-07-02 18:24:21

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 64.1

Lukaa51 wrote:

Hahahahahahah u r the snowflake u cant stand insults but its ok when someone of u instult a player u r just admin not a god and one day when worms were eating you when you become dead what will you leave on this world ur like 30yrs old and still play games HAHAHAHAH and u probably live with ur mom ?????????????????so then whats the point of ban ? I got new ip adress and i can still play while you cant get time back u will live like that for ever "iNtErNeT bAttLeFiElD pOliCemAn" get a life

1. I can take insults. I do all the time.
2. You're the one who broke the rules.
3. Not 30. Don't live with mom.
4. I have a life.
5. You're still whining like a snowflake who broke the rules and is throwing a temper tantrum like a child because you suffered the consequences.

#19 2021-07-02 20:19:23

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 87.0

Lukaa51 wrote:

You will have to buy a lot of houses.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

Board footer