#1 2021-06-07 16:13:36

curt cobain
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

banned on battleaxe- reason?

i would like to know why i got banned from map battleaxe 5pm10 after a 7 days ban.

admin was jumpy. i would like to know the reason. ban without reason is not a good sign to show the players how powerful admin rights get used and abused.

greetings

curt

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-06-07 16:24:49

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 89.0

Re: banned on battleaxe- reason?

curt cobain wrote:

i would like to know why i got banned from map battleaxe 5pm10 after a 7 days ban.

admin was jumpy. i would like to know the reason. ban without reason is not a good sign to show the players how powerful admin rights get used and abused.

greetings

curt

reason is baseattacking - you were sniping players behind sandbags . baseattackjing is NOT allowed at Simpleserver. Somehow sad that you immediately make the next violation of the rules.
right now i thinking of  making it into a 7 days  again - why you dont make sure to understand the serverrules and follow it ?

AnnA

Maybe  AX server is the right place for you to rumble . ofc Baseattacking is there also not allowed but there is lack of admins so you should feel more comfortable there with your style of playing.

Last edited by Anna Nym (2021-06-07 16:28:44)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#3 2021-06-07 16:33:39

curt cobain
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

Re: banned on battleaxe- reason?

In der Vergangenheit wurde ich auch hinter den Sandsäcken getötet da hat es KEINEN ADMIN interessiert. Ich entschuldige mich dafür.
Frage- dürfen Admins die spielen das machen OHNE dafür bestraft zu werden?

Wie gesagt ich entschuldige mich dafür das ich das getan habe. Ich bitte aber zükünftig das auch Admins die das machen ebenalls dafür bestraft werden.

grüße und Entschuldigung

in the past there was no question about this rule. i got shot many times on this side in this situation and no admin which was online care about it. i apologyse my mistake and it will not happens again.

qustion- does admins which do this also get even banned from server 7 days? in the past it was okay-for them.

i apologyse my mistake.  but 7 days  for  2 shots? without warning ? why other players and admins which did the same still ingame?????

Last edited by curt cobain (2021-06-07 16:49:02)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer