#1 2021-06-05 14:37:01

gnomon
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

gnomon wishes an unban x

If you have been banned and you feel that it was unfair, write your unban request including the required information:

- gnomon
2:34 pm
Saturday, 5 June 2021 (GMT+2) Europe time. But around midnight my local time, nz.
-  SiMPLE | BF1942 server.

We were playing Kursk and I got banned for some odd reason. I hadn't tk'd or anything. I've played for many hours and feel I am a responsible, normal player on the server. I enjoy playing bf42 on this server and wish to continue. I have literally no idea why I was banned. I wasn't near the enemy uncap or tking or anything. I thought I was playing rather well this round too. Anyway, my only guess is it was some sort of human error because there were a few tkers happening and people were asking the admin/mod to ban certain numbers. Hm.

edit; I just had a thought. Perhaps it was because I was driving an enemy jeep from the direction of the enemy uncap on Kursk. But it was a jeep that was originally driven by red all the way to into the sawmill, then had left it, so I drove it towards an enemy red tank, which was situated somewhat towards the red uncap but still much closer to the cappable flags. And then started driving it back to our flags. I suppose it may have looked like I had taken it from the enemy uncap - but I promise I didn't, I was just driving it around. And there were at least two of our tanks, and other inf. between me and the enemy/red uncap so I wasn't even close to that. That is my only way I could see how it might have been my bad. So, I guess in the future I'll be careful to not put myself in suspicious situations - I guess that's the lesson yo

Last edited by gnomon (2021-06-05 15:06:53)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-06-06 02:50:24

gnomon
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: gnomon wishes an unban x

Heya, just checking to see how I may be able to reconnect to the server. Keen to play.

#3 2021-06-06 11:32:52

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 89.0

Hello. Are you sure you're talking about Simple exactly and not about AX? You are not in the ban-list.

#4 2021-06-06 14:09:59

gnomon
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

nämeless wrote:

Hello. Are you sure you're talking about Simple exactly and not about AX? You are not in the ban-list.

Yip, when I try to join the server it either crashes to a black full screen or takes me back to the server list with 'you are banned from this server'. I've tried putting the ip/server address in again and it still happens. Thank you for the reply.

#5 2021-06-06 15:18:26

petr8
don't leave
Fedora Firefox 88.0

Check your PM

Board footer