#1 2020-10-27 15:13:33

R.a.w
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Banned by idiot voljislav

Rasta(FR) here. accidental yk from distance with zook on legio x (idiot). Legio x gets bombed, this is shown by the who killed him. he says i tk him and voljislav bans me. How do i get banned for an accidental tk and then someone on the other team kills him?

Unban me at once please,

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-10-27 15:23:01

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Re: Banned by idiot voljislav

You shot my panzer in the ass while i was driving on the iron bridge so I exploded and died. If shooting a 100%hp panzer with zook on an empty bridge on Market Garden isn't intentionally/delib teamkill, I don't know what is.

The 2nd time and the reason Voji banned you was because you shot me 2-3 times with your pistol so I was at 10% hp, and you knew the plane which was bombing us would kill me. So you could swap your zook kit with my medic kit - as I saw you did in my death cam. Had I been admin you would have gotten a 1 week ban. I don't see any reason for players like you to play on Simple.

#3 2020-10-27 15:30:28

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

I just checked your profile. I can see every post of yours is about "bans and unbans". And I see you also played under the nickname "Sponge" who trolled me and others all game a week ago or so.

For any admins reading: This guy here, Sponge/Rasta, or whatever he is calling himself trolled me for 40mins / a whole round on Aberdeen.  Even though I switched team to avoid him, he kept following me and shooting my tank(s) down to 10% hp, driving into it and trying to roll it over. He is not 100% team wounding you to avoid being banned/kicked - but this is even more annoying/trolling. I also saw him troll JumpY on Tobruk. This might have happened on aX server (I can't remember), but since this game only have 2 active servers players like this guy should be banned on both of them to avoid runing the game for others!

#4 2020-10-27 16:03:32

R.a.w
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

You shot my panzer in the ass while i was driving on the iron bridge so I exploded and died. If shooting a 100%hp panzer with zook on an empty bridge on Market Garden isn't intentionally/delib teamkill, I don't know what is.

The 2nd time and the reason Voji banned you was because you shot me 2-3 times with your pistol so I was at 10% hp, and you knew the plane which was bombing us would kill me. So you could swap your zook kit with my medic kit - as I saw you did in my death cam. Had I been admin you would have gotten a 1 week ban. I don't see any reason for players like you to play on Simple.

did you see how far back i was with the zook? i wasnt even close you fool! did you see that on your death cam? if you had you would have known i was waaaay back at the geman side of the bridge so stop crying and paying a victim for a mistake.  How could i have predicted we were going to get bombed. it was seconds after i spawned. Stop pretending you are a victim. You should be banned for stirring trouble in our beautuful battlefield community.

#5 2020-10-27 16:05:30

R.a.w
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

I just checked your profile. I can see every post of yours is about "bans and unbans". And I see you also played under the nickname "Sponge" who trolled me and others all game a week ago or so.

For any admins reading: This guy here, Sponge/Rasta, or whatever he is calling himself trolled me for 40mins / a whole round on Aberdeen.  Even though I switched team to avoid him, he kept following me and shooting my tank(s) down to 10% hp, driving into it and trying to roll it over. He is not 100% team wounding you to avoid being banned/kicked - but this is even more annoying/trolling. I also saw him troll JumpY on Tobruk. This might have happened on aX server (I can't remember), but since this game only have 2 active servers players like this guy should be banned on both of them to avoid runing the game for others!

Checked my profile hahahahahahah you have no life! I came to the forum and happened to see that YOU had been banned for tk. So i shoot a zook that accidently hit you... i was so far away i had no idea it could have even damaged you. but in the forum i see on the first page that you are a team killer. I hope you get banned for life for your lies and troublemaking.

#6 2020-10-27 16:06:28

R.a.w
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Admins, this loser has been banned for team killing before and is now causing trouble with other players. Ignore this idiot. He will be banned again for tks.

#7 2020-10-27 16:12:12

R.a.w
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

I see legiox deleted his tk post! i have a screenshot though before this idiot deleted his post hahahahahaha

https://i.postimg.cc/gkDDQKzv/legio-x-banned.jpg

legio-x-banned.jpg

Last edited by R.a.w (2020-10-27 16:14:53)

#8 2020-10-27 18:28:15

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Yes I deleted my post which was about "why I was banned earlier today", because it was a mistake made by admin "gio/xenos" - I was only banned for 10mins because he figured he typed the wrong number. It wasn't about teamkill or anything (which I don't do), but simply just because he wrote the wrong player number = i deleted the post.

But you can keep writing and pm'ing me... because I guess that's just what a lowlife/nolife troll like you can do.

#9 2020-10-27 18:30:23

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

However I liked your pm - it was somewhat funny:
"Legio,

Although you have lied on a forum i'm willing to forgive you. Saying i tked you on purpose with a zook from such a long range is stupid but i can see on the forum you are passionate about battlefield like myself and i like that. Yes, you lied about me tking you on purpose and yes you made out that i knew we were going to get bombed but answer me this. If i knew what was going to happen ahead of time dont you think i would be the best player in the world and never die? If i had the gift of predicting the future, such a psychic gift i would win the lottery and become a billionaire gambler and donate most of that money to charity. That's the sort of guy i am. Humble. Kind. Forgiving.

The admin must be a friend of yours to ban me over your lies but i love battlefield and will oversee this slander. I believe you can change to be a better person in the future, I really do.

I'm even willing to forgive that you got your unban appeal deleted on this forum so it looks like you aren't the cheat that you are. You see, this community is a small one and we must be fair and forgive the liers, the cheats, the admins who abuse power when a fool can't forgive 1 accidental tk because we need this community to stay alive.

Speak with your admin buddies and lift this ban. Deep down somewhere i know you have a sense of doing the right thing, it may be buried deep but it's there.

I will not only forgive you but offer my hand of friendship on the battlefield, we can buddy up. I protect your back and you protect mine (provided you don't put bullets in it and run to your admin bully friends!)

Lets battle side by side and win this war against the diminishing numbers of this community. Let bf1942 live forever!

Now be a good boy and do the right thing."

#10 2020-10-27 20:42:00

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Hi DoubTi, nice to see you back!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#11 2020-10-28 01:01:47

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 86.0

Yes I deleted my post which was about "why I was banned earlier today", because it was a mistake made by admin "gio/xenos" - I was only banned for 10mins because he figured he typed the wrong number. It wasn't about teamkill or anything (which I don't do), but simply just because he wrote the wrong player number = i deleted the post.

But you can keep writing and pm'ing me... because I guess that's just what a lowlife/nolife troll like you can do.

Brother, if you were banned for something you didn't do then surely you would have helped lift my ban.  After all, I know you believe I can see the future and knew you would be bombed by someone else but in the real world being killed by someone of the opposite team is the idea of the game isn't it? If it makes you feel like you have power getting your admin friends to kick teammates when you were killed by the other team then like i said in my pm,  I believed that you could be better than that in the future. Deleting your post asking for unban just proves your guilt. You try to look like the victim yet you are in the wrong.  Why delete the post? You were on the front page being exposed as a team killer yet trying to seem like the good guy. That backfired buddy. Nice try though.

#12 2020-10-28 01:04:30

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 86.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Did legio ask you to post this so along with deleting his public appeal asking to be unbanned for team killing he looks like a great guy?

Legiox is like the Donald trump of 1942.

#13 2020-10-28 01:12:18

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 14.0

R.a.w wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Did legio ask you to post this so along with deleting his public appeal asking to be unbanned for team killing he looks like a great guy?

Get lost troll, I didn’t ask for your opinion

#14 2020-10-28 03:32:23

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Unknown

Black Mamba wrote:
R.a.w wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Get lost troll, I didn’t ask for your opinion

Get lost idiot. I didn't ask for you to comment in this thread.  If you want to welcome your long lost lover do it somewhere else. You're probably a teamkilling trouble making lie merchant too.

#15 2020-10-28 04:51:26

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 81.0

RAW pls stop about his ban, it was a total accident by ME not from him and has nothing to do with your case

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#16 2020-10-28 08:05:25

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

R.a.w wrote:

Deleting your post asking for unban just proves your guilt. You try to look like the victim yet you are in the wrong.  Why delete the post? You were on the front page being exposed as a team killer yet trying to seem like the good guy. That backfired buddy. Nice try though.

Where does it say I teamkilled/ is a teamkiller? My ban-thread was about me asking about the reason for my ban. I repeat: I asked to the reason for why I was banned. I did not teamkill nor do I write anywhere that I did so. I can upload my post again (from your screenshot), but that makes no sense since it was simply based on a mistype of one of the admins.

And no I did not ask Mamba to come here. He just wanted to be nice and welcome me back after 2+ years of absence.

#17 2020-10-28 10:08:51

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Unknown

gio wrote:

RAW pls stop about his ban, it was a total accident by ME not from him and has nothing to do with your case

Hello Gio,

I understand about his ban. I do feel that my ban was too quick and unfair and it seemed like legiox was making this look like he was a good guy and I was something I wasn't.

Thank you for your post gio.

#18 2020-10-28 10:11:02

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Unknown

R.a.w wrote:

Deleting your post asking for unban just proves your guilt. You try to look like the victim yet you are in the wrong.  Why delete the post? You were on the front page being exposed as a team killer yet trying to seem like the good guy. That backfired buddy. Nice try though.

Where does it say I teamkilled/ is a teamkiller? My ban-thread was about me asking about the reason for my ban. I repeat: I asked to the reason for why I was banned. I did not teamkill nor do I write anywhere that I did so. I can upload my post again (from your screenshot), but that makes no sense since it was simply based on a mistype of one of the admins.

And no I did not ask Mamba to come here. He just wanted to be nice and welcome me back after 2+ years of absence.

It just seemed after deleting your post and then your friend saying hi in.the unban section made it look like you were covering your guilt.

Legio, just forgive an accident,  there was no need for all this. My ban was unfair. Please respect me as I respect you.

#19 2020-10-28 10:16:30

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 81.0

R.a.w, you look like a methamphetamine addict, who is trying to state something to a police officer.

#20 2020-10-28 13:01:25

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Unknown

nämeless wrote:

R.a.w, you look like a methamphetamine addict, who is trying to state something to a police officer.

Eyyy thank you for that Mr. White yo.  I've never tried that substance or know anyone who has. Do you find it helps you on the battlefield of life? What's your approach to defending yourself to the cops when you're caught with it?

#21 2020-10-28 20:47:13

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 82.0

Under the named circumstances i would punish him too and still believe it was purpose tk because it's either purpose or so idiotic that you can't expect anyone to believe you if you say it was an accident.

#22 2020-10-29 08:44:20

R.a.w
Player
England
Unknown Unknown

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Under the named circumstances i would punish him too and still believe it was purpose tk because it's either purpose or so idiotic that you can't expect anyone to believe you if you say it was an accident.

What a stupid thing to say. Were you there? No. Did you see how far back I was when I fired the zook? No. Did you see that legio was killed by the opposite team but blamed me? No you didn't.  What you wrote shows what an idiot you really are. You know nothing of what happened and your stupid opinion means nothing. Everyone has accidentally been team killed. It happens. That's what this was. A rogue zook from a very long range that accidentally hit a team mate. Under these circumstances you should be punished for being an idiot and a troll.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

Board footer