#61 2020-10-25 19:44:40

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Re: A new type of cheating in Simple servers has emerged

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

alternatively, just get rid of that +1 knife bonus. weak minds like those russian noob cheaters have low mental impulse control, and are incapable of resisting their innate ethnic swindle urges

It shouldn't have been added to the server at all. I'm all for adding new mods, but this should be done on a secondary server, not the main server. When will it be removed, can anyone chime in?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2020-10-25 20:05:51

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

.Ro (Roberto) the russian, is cheating again by exploiting the knife +1 bonus and teamworking with friends in enemy team

https://team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=1502

i have video evidence from today

he and his russian noskill cheaterfriends did it for a month in a row last time, yet never got banned to my knowledge

- he knows its cheating
- he knows its not allowed
- hes a regular in simple and even posted in this thread, admitting that he deliberately cheated
- yet he continues to do it

in all fairness, without being biased, .Ro should get at least a month ban for this

alternatively, just get rid of that +1 knife bonus. weak minds like those russian noob cheaters have low mental impulse control, and are incapable of resisting their innate ethnic swindle urges

You should be glad u r still being allowed to spawnkill..even on planes/tanks map like Coral Sea,Britain/Aberdeen. You better stfu.. without that everyone knows how trash u r in tank or even worse in plane.  You are just mad you lost gold to Ro. on Britain today...learn to fly, earn gold on Britain with flying skill and then talk you lil primitive loser smile  What rule did they break? They didnt get banned last time...what u expect from this post?

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

two of them lost admin rights, two of them are inactive. good. simple is a better place without them

well, ur 1 week holidays served everyone pretty good...in this time being Simple was a really better place. Everyone loved and enjoyed playing once again. Dont u ever talk again, king of RQ smile

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#63 2020-10-25 20:41:00

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

KANER88 wrote:

im a fucking retard   ..... im a loser for life

get the f*ck out of this thread, you fucking miserable shitloser. you never said anything intelligent, not even once, fucking degenerate forum stalker

your sad shitlife consists of checking this forum 150 times per day via your crappy phone, to see if 000 has posted anything, then hurry up and make the usual  braindead88 comments

youll end up taking substitution-krokodil in czech sewers while selling ur feminine body to slav vagrants in five years

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#64 2020-10-25 20:42:15

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

The hilarious part is that he keeps bothering with this in the first place big_smile

Most if not all, don't even care about this.

But ofcourse, having that gold is pretty much the only thing the king_of_rq has in life.

Remember the day he falsely accused that 40  ping bfsoldier? The one and only reason for that was because king_of_rq couldn't score even a single gold medal when that guy was online. big_smile

Games are meant to be for fun, gold digger.

Btw, what about your constant death-bailing, spawn-killing, fun-ruining, plane-wasting, insulting, false reporting of superior players?

You should get atleast 2 perm bans for that.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#65 2020-10-26 15:48:41

Roberto
Player
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 86.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

.Ro (Roberto) the russian, is cheating again by exploiting the knife +1 bonus and teamworking with friends in enemy team

https://team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=1502

i have video evidence from today

he and his russian noskill cheaterfriends did it for a month in a row last time, yet never got banned to my knowledge

- he knows its cheating
- he knows its not allowed
- hes a regular in simple and even posted in this thread, admitting that he deliberately cheated
- yet he continues to do it

in all fairness, without being biased, .Ro should get at least a month ban for this

Unlike you, I respect this server, and if the admins deem it necessary to give me a ban, I will accept it as a fair punishment. Above you mentioned some of my violations. Will there be facts?

Just admit that your tears are only due to the fact that you did not receive the "gold".
You are not interested in the result of the team, you don’t care about the game itself, you don’t care about tactics - all that matters is to masturbate to numbers. By your presence you spoil the pleasure of the game - so dry up your tears and get an adequate reaction. The rest has already been said a million times before me.

Special thanks for the Russophobic statements - from you and not only - it is immediately obvious what a civilized person you are.

Азаза, задротина :-)

.Ro

Last edited by Roberto (2020-10-26 15:53:29)

Positive reputation 10   Negative reputation 0

#66 2020-10-27 02:45:16

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Roberto wrote:

I respect this server, and if the admins deem it necessary to give me a ban, I will accept it as a fair punishment. Above you mentioned some of my violations. Will there be facts?
.Ro

yeah .... you respect this server so much that you cheated for three weeks in a row in it, to the point that the server owner had to remove the mods that you cheat-exploited  .......

you cheated yesterday in britain .... just be a man and admit it

you did exactly the same as you did months ago, where i documented it all, and tuia removed that knife +2 bonus the day after i made this thread

glitchers, including sommarel have gotten three months bans for glitching through walls

what youre doing is worse in my opinion. you systematically, repeatedly cheat, together with your friends in enemy team, and you know its not allowed. tuia brings the knife bonus back, and you start cheating again

like i said before above, .Ro should get a ban for this. a 30-day ban would be reasonable

facts / proof :

.Ro knifed his two friends in the enemy team at least 29 times in that britain round. they were teamworking with him. .Ro won his (rigged) fights against those two 29+-0, they didnt get .Ro once

..... until i started spectating them in the end. .Ro quickly saw that i started speccing, and suddenly the knifefights got normal. .Ro even said “ok kill” at that point

ur busted .Ro

again

11.png
12.png
https://youtu.be/d8v5bvlG61U

Last edited by 000 (2020-10-27 03:03:22)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

Board footer