#1 2020-06-21 08:22:32

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

A new type of cheating in Simple servers has emerged

Summary:

Since June 3rd 2020, when knife kills were modded by the Simple head admin, to give three points instead of one, a small group of Russian regulars in *New Simple* have started cheating, in order to exploit this knife bonus. they cheat by colluding/collaborating between enemy and friendly teams. They do it by meeting at specific places and then simply let one of them knife the others over and over. Their goal: To get 1st place/gold ahead of skilled players, and to annoy these as much as possible. What they’re doing is blatant cheating, and should result in bans.

Full:

Deliberately collaborating with the enemy team is strictly forbidden. Examples: An allied player intentionally flying the B17 over to H1 square in Bocage, then landing it, then handing it over to an Axis pilot that he secretly team works with. Or telling the enemy team in Midway where one’s own team carrier is. Etc. etc.

Four Russian players have systematically, secretly, colluded/collaborated between enemy and friendly team, since the 3-point knife kill mod was introduced, to exploit it, in order to get to the top of the scoreboard. That’s the main and only goal with this way of cheating. They meet at fairly safe places, near spawnpoints, where chances of getting interrupted are low. One of them then knives the others, who don’t fight or resist, and are in enemy team. They then respawn, let the enemy player kill them again, then repeat over and over

The current four main cheaters are: Petrosyan, Igor’, Eton, .Ro (they all speak Russian).

team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=1287
team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=2263

Other occasional associates: Lunatik (speaks Russian) sancheZXR (maybe Russian)

They communicate about this in-game in main chat, in Russian. and they’re perfectly aware that what they are doing is not allowed. They know that I record everything. They also know that I have found out about their cheating, so as soon as I start spectating them, they usually stop because they don’t want me to have evidence. They also usually stop when they have reached their goal; when first place is secured, because they don’t do it for fun, or enjoy it, they only do it to reach the top of the scoreboard, and to annoy top players as much as possible.

Enot gets 178 points in 28 minutes in Coral, by knifecheating – june 15th 19:30 - :

imgur.com/a/0kF6AMd     

Petrosyan gets 89 points in 15 minutes in Britain by knifecheating – june 16th 19:00 - :

imgur.com/a/mwmwZXC     

.Ro gets 70 points in 19 minutes in Midway by knifecheating – june 17th 19:00 - :

imgur.com/a/92OGm93     

.Ro gets 206 points in Berlin by knifecheating – june 18th 18:30 - :

imgur.com/a/CRFfRJU     

Petrosyan gets 123 points in Stalingrad by knifecheating – june 20th - 18:00 - :

imgur.com/a/GT4tYKV     

Petrosyan gets 84 points in 25 minutes in Britain knifecheating – june 20th - 18:30 - :

imgur.com/a/FZPcLQ4     

youtube.com/watch?v=hOlfeAGQLyE     

00:00 ----->     Enot gets 178 points in 28 minutes in Coral, by knife cheating – June 15th 19:30

00:57 ----->     Petrosyan gets 89 points in 15 minutes in Britain by knife cheating – June 16th 19:00
(Notice how his three friends in enemy team are waiting for him to arrive, so they can let themselves be stabbed by him)

01:03 ----->     .Ro gets 70 points in 19 minutes in Midway by knife cheating – june 17th 19:00
(Watch how .Ro is communicating his friends in enemy team. He’s searching for the carrier where they’re waiting for him, and at 01:31 they say that it is in A5, after which, he turns and flies there)

02:37 ----->     Petrosyan gets 123 points in Stalingrad by knife cheating – June 20th - 18:00
(See how Petrosyan has found a good spot as close to axis main as possible, just outside the deathbubble, where he waits for his friends in enemy team; .Ro and Enot, who comes and let Petrosyan stab them)

02:52 ----->     Petrosyan gets 84 points in 25 minutes in Britain knife cheating – June 20th - 18:30
(Petrosyan’s pals in enemy team are waiting for him to arrive)

To the casual and naive observer, these knife fights may look fair and straight, but to the wise spectator, it’s obvious, that they’re not. It’s highly orchestrated, and these cheaters always early decide who’s gonna win all the knife fights, each round. The ones who get stabbed, act like they fight a little, in case somebody should be spectating or video recording their dirty deeds.

Funny how, one round, Enot wins 22-0 against Petrosyan, and another round, Petrosyan wins 19-0 against Enot. It’s all predetermined, just like a rigged/match fixed Russian football match.

Obviously, this is not allowed, and should not be allowed. Furthermore, it is flagrant cheating. Additionally, these four doing it, are veterans who have played for a long time in Simple. Two of them are Simple forum members. They know the rules, and they now have done this for 14+ days in a row, plus they are four people all together doing this, not just one.

Regarding the legality of knifing:

- Being completely alone, not teamworking with enemies, just getting tonnes of knife kills on enemies: Of course allowed.

- Meeting at some specified place in a map for knife-fights with enemy players: Somewhat allowed.

- Meeting at some specified place in a map for knife-fights with enemy players, then deliberately let one player win all the fights, in order to get first place on the scoreboard: Not allowed, cheating.

It may sound as if there's not a big difference between these last two scenarios, but there is. Significantly.

HOW TO EASILY CHEAT:     

If anybody wants to copy this easy 1st place / gold-cheating, all they have to do is this: Place a collaborating friend in the enemy team. Tell him to spawn at a fairly undisturbed and easily reachable spawnpoint. Go there and knife kill him over and over. Bravo - voila! Easy cheater’s gold achieved. Any noob with no skill can easily get 100-200 points this way, in a 42-minute round.

I said it as soon as I saw this +3 bonus; it’s a bad idea that begs for exploiting and cheating. This knife kill bonus should be reduced from 1+2 to 1+1 points, or removed completely.

Don’t believe that these four Russians are doing this, even despite all the info, screens and video I’ve posted here? Just spectate Petrosyan, Igor’, Eton, .Ro the next time they do it, and you’ll find that it’s all true.

But, If they’re just slightly smart, maybe they’ll stop doing this, or at least act and deceive even more, letting the knife victims get a few kills here and there, so it allllllmost looks like they aren’t cheating.

No admins have so far, to my knowledge, tried to stop or sanction these rulebreakers. Petrosyan is maybe a friend of Uly and Nämeless

I’ve seen admin Uly cheer for Enot, while he did this cheating ...... calling him a “000 beater”

Maybe some of the admins actually covertly endorse this cheating ..... Because they’re tired of seeing certain players get all the gold ...... Hmmm .....

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 12

#2 2020-06-21 08:33:10

-=Privet=-
Administrator
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 77.0

Re: A new type of cheating in Simple servers has emerged

So what... what rule did they break?
Ro (Roberto), Igor' and Petrosyan are decent players. They just playing and having fun... And you jealous that someone can score more points than you.

Positive reputation 12   Negative reputation 1

#3 2020-06-21 08:43:39

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 68.0

Lmfao....

I knew you would make a topic about this, some day.

I was playing a few times when they were knifing, and when some of them got a really high score,  you went out of action for like 10 mins straight to procces what's happening, then you simply rage quitted.

The only reason you're making a complain about this, is because you ofcourse can't score gold.

The normal, healthy person would never care about this,  but ofcourse you do.

Why does a VIRTUAL medal mean so much to you?

Sad.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#4 2020-06-21 08:44:22

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

@  BfSoldier1

Well, at some point the time has come and I also have to comment ...

so far i thought you are just an autistic but you have a much bigger problem.
The recommendation get a live is not enough.
Instead of always having to waste new psycho-bulky waste here
you should get professional help from outside.

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 1

#5 2020-06-21 10:07:11

Roberto
Player
Russia
Android Chrome 71.0

quod erat demonstrandum

Our goal is achieved. This was done only in a game with you. Personal victory for you is always more important than team play. And playing with you is not interesting in the same team.
.Ro

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-06-21 11:00:45

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

I think new n000b hate crew will increase about 3-4 players. I’ll wait until zero posts a new list of his haters. Im afraid theres not too much space for half a server. Just quit this game smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#7 2020-06-21 11:28:46

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

I'l say you what Mr 000  :we'll keep count of your annoyances the day you stop to be an annoyance yourself....(FAT CHANCE!)
Now that someone else is rulebending you have a problem with it?
PATHETIC HUMAN BEING!

again BAN THIS GUY

ps  did you post that lovely video of your teamswap on BOB yet?

also   can i help these friendly russians?  they seem nice people!

#8 2020-06-21 11:44:28

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Sparrow wrote:

Lmfao....

I knew you would make a topic about this, some day.

I was playing a few times when they were knifing, and when some of them got a really high score,  you went out of action for like 10 mins straight to procces what's happening, then you simply rage quitted.

The only reason you're making a complain about this, is because you ofcourse can't score gold.

The normal, healthy person would never care about this,  but ofcourse you do.

Why does a VIRTUAL medal mean so much to you?

Sad.

I think he is trying to create some virtual alter ego, one which is ''successful'', as he himself says ''the best''.
Cuz he probably failed hard in real life.
But as seen, he also failed in virtual ''life''.
Now he comes on forum and cry's.
''Oh i wasted my whole pathetic life to get gold and now u evil man take that from me, gimme my gold back plsss.... my precious, we wants it, we needs it''!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2020-06-21 11:45:53

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

I picture something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8

also it seems that these nice russian people:

don't teamstack
don't camp
don't deathbail
don't change their name when they win
don't post silly crap like you
don't behave like they play alone

I really don't see your issue golddigger

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-06-21 11:56:06)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#10 2020-06-21 11:58:53

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

I picture something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8

Yes!
Who ever watched LOTR knows that Gollum has no friends, lives like animal in cave, feeds like animal.. cares about nothing else but gold.
When u look at zero, he  is very similar to Gollum, has no friends, no real ones, no virtual ones, does not go out of room for days, months.. and cares only about gold.

000 = Gollum

Ahahhahah!!

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-06-21 12:00:00)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#11 2020-06-21 12:12:55

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

¿Do they really use the chat typing in Russian in order to do this things?

#12 2020-06-21 12:20:53

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

In conclusion you are mad about losing gold. Soooo I was right this whole time? ?

#13 2020-06-21 12:40:10

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Zwarrior wrote:

¿Do they really use the chat typing in Russian in order to do this things?

I dont know, I see them typing but it doesnt allow me to see cyrilic.

In my opinion 3pts for knife is a lot, i’d give as much as 2. I dont care about gold any seriously, its just honest opinion and I think players could agree. Maybe it will teach zero to stay in the server even after game finishes. Even tho its funy, At the same time  Im sick of his ragequits, he cant stand a loss, NEVER, he cant stand a shit. Such a low personality he has

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-06-21 12:40:46)

#14 2020-06-21 13:03:34

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

In conclusion you are mad about losing gold. Soooo I was right this whole time? ?

Idi glasaj i lobiraj za Vucica.
Nemoj da dangubis po forumu na ovako vazan dan.

#15 2020-06-21 13:11:14

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 77.0

Dionysus wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

BOJKOT!

#16 2020-06-21 14:17:21

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

And I would like you to prove it this is accusing because you cant get gold. I suggest penalty for this kind of behavior

#17 2020-06-21 19:23:52

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 13.0

RIP Simple

#18 2020-06-21 19:34:56

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

ok let me ask this in other way ¿can a russian or someone who understands russian check those videos he uploaded and tell us if what he typed is correct?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#19 2020-06-21 19:43:30

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Its actually much worse and more elaborate, deeper than this, isn't just the new knife points system, people who are supposed to be in charge are collaborating for tk trolling, locating enemy with map ghost, all kinds of villainy

Revolting

#20 2020-06-21 20:39:28

ziba128
Administrator
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

Zwarrior wrote:

ok let me ask this in other way ¿can a russian or someone who understands russian check those videos he uploaded and tell us if what he typed is correct?

Tell me it's a joke big_smile big_smile big_smile

#21 2020-06-21 20:55:15

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

ziba128 wrote:
Zwarrior wrote:

Tell me it's a joke big_smile big_smile big_smile

no, it´s not joke, i have just received a minus score from Roberto maybe that (.RO) guy without reason.

#22 2020-06-21 21:20:19

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

it's too late for you 000, these russians are pretty decent and let them play how they want, this is not monarchy.

#23 2020-06-21 22:09:24

Roberto
Player
Russia
Android Chrome 71.0

Zwarrior wrote:

Everything that the OOO wrote is absolutely true. Read my post above. All that we wanted to prove was proved. This applies only to him alone. I don’t see problems with other players. As for points for killing with a knife - let them reduce. We took advantage of this to teach a lesson to one player. It seems to me that everyone has already understood this.

. Ro

#24 2020-06-21 22:16:30

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

tbay3qi.png

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#25 2020-06-21 23:38:03

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

Summary:

Since June 3rd 2020, when knife kills were modded by the Simple head admin, to give three points instead of one, a small group of Russian regulars in *New Simple* have started cheating, in order to exploit this knife bonus. they cheat by colluding/collaborating between enemy and friendly teams. They do it by meeting at specific places and then simply let one of them knife the others over and over. Their goal: To get 1st place/gold ahead of skilled players, and to annoy these as much as possible. What they’re doing is blatant cheating, and should result in bans.

Full:

Deliberately collaborating with the enemy team is strictly forbidden. Examples: An allied player intentionally flying the B17 over to H1 square in Bocage, then landing it, then handing it over to an Axis pilot that he secretly team works with. Or telling the enemy team in Midway where one’s own team carrier is. Etc. etc.

Four Russian players have systematically, secretly, colluded/collaborated between enemy and friendly team, since the 3-point knife kill mod was introduced, to exploit it, in order to get to the top of the scoreboard. That’s the main and only goal with this way of cheating. They meet at fairly safe places, near spawnpoints, where chances of getting interrupted are low. One of them then knives the others, who don’t fight or resist, and are in enemy team. They then respawn, let the enemy player kill them again, then repeat over and over

The current four main cheaters are: Petrosyan, Igor’, Eton, .Ro (they all speak Russian).

team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=1287
team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=2263

Other occasional associates: Lunatik (speaks Russian) sancheZXR (maybe Russian)

They communicate about this in-game in main chat, in Russian. and they’re perfectly aware that what they are doing is not allowed. They know that I record everything. They also know that I have found out about their cheating, so as soon as I start spectating them, they usually stop because they don’t want me to have evidence. They also usually stop when they have reached their goal; when first place is secured, because they don’t do it for fun, or enjoy it, they only do it to reach the top of the scoreboard, and to annoy top players as much as possible.

Enot gets 178 points in 28 minutes in Coral, by knifecheating – june 15th 19:30 - :

imgur.com/a/0kF6AMd     

Petrosyan gets 89 points in 15 minutes in Britain by knifecheating – june 16th 19:00 - :

imgur.com/a/mwmwZXC     

.Ro gets 70 points in 19 minutes in Midway by knifecheating – june 17th 19:00 - :

imgur.com/a/92OGm93     

.Ro gets 206 points in Berlin by knifecheating – june 18th 18:30 - :

imgur.com/a/CRFfRJU     

Petrosyan gets 123 points in Stalingrad by knifecheating – june 20th - 18:00 - :

imgur.com/a/GT4tYKV     

Petrosyan gets 84 points in 25 minutes in Britain knifecheating – june 20th - 18:30 - :

imgur.com/a/FZPcLQ4     

youtube.com/watch?v=hOlfeAGQLyE     

00:00 ----->     Enot gets 178 points in 28 minutes in Coral, by knife cheating – June 15th 19:30

00:57 ----->     Petrosyan gets 89 points in 15 minutes in Britain by knife cheating – June 16th 19:00
(Notice how his three friends in enemy team are waiting for him to arrive, so they can let themselves be stabbed by him)

01:03 ----->     .Ro gets 70 points in 19 minutes in Midway by knife cheating – june 17th 19:00
(Watch how .Ro is communicating his friends in enemy team. He’s searching for the carrier where they’re waiting for him, and at 01:31 they say that it is in A5, after which, he turns and flies there)

02:37 ----->     Petrosyan gets 123 points in Stalingrad by knife cheating – June 20th - 18:00
(See how Petrosyan has found a good spot as close to axis main as possible, just outside the deathbubble, where he waits for his friends in enemy team; .Ro and Enot, who comes and let Petrosyan stab them)

02:52 ----->     Petrosyan gets 84 points in 25 minutes in Britain knife cheating – June 20th - 18:30
(Petrosyan’s pals in enemy team are waiting for him to arrive)

To the casual and naive observer, these knife fights may look fair and straight, but to the wise spectator, it’s obvious, that they’re not. It’s highly orchestrated, and these cheaters always early decide who’s gonna win all the knife fights, each round. The ones who get stabbed, act like they fight a little, in case somebody should be spectating or video recording their dirty deeds.

Funny how, one round, Enot wins 22-0 against Petrosyan, and another round, Petrosyan wins 19-0 against Enot. It’s all predetermined, just like a rigged/match fixed Russian football match.

Obviously, this is not allowed, and should not be allowed. Furthermore, it is flagrant cheating. Additionally, these four doing it, are veterans who have played for a long time in Simple. Two of them are Simple forum members. They know the rules, and they now have done this for 14+ days in a row, plus they are four people all together doing this, not just one.

Regarding the legality of knifing:

- Being completely alone, not teamworking with enemies, just getting tonnes of knife kills on enemies: Of course allowed.

- Meeting at some specified place in a map for knife-fights with enemy players: Somewhat allowed.

- Meeting at some specified place in a map for knife-fights with enemy players, then deliberately let one player win all the fights, in order to get first place on the scoreboard: Not allowed, cheating.

It may sound as if there's not a big difference between these last two scenarios, but there is. Significantly.

HOW TO EASILY CHEAT:     

If anybody wants to copy this easy 1st place / gold-cheating, all they have to do is this: Place a collaborating friend in the enemy team. Tell him to spawn at a fairly undisturbed and easily reachable spawnpoint. Go there and knife kill him over and over. Bravo - voila! Easy cheater’s gold achieved. Any noob with no skill can easily get 100-200 points this way, in a 42-minute round.

I said it as soon as I saw this +3 bonus; it’s a bad idea that begs for exploiting and cheating. This knife kill bonus should be reduced from 1+2 to 1+1 points, or removed completely.

Don’t believe that these four Russians are doing this, even despite all the info, screens and video I’ve posted here? Just spectate Petrosyan, Igor’, Eton, .Ro the next time they do it, and you’ll find that it’s all true.

But, If they’re just slightly smart, maybe they’ll stop doing this, or at least act and deceive even more, letting the knife victims get a few kills here and there, so it allllllmost looks like they aren’t cheating.

No admins have so far, to my knowledge, tried to stop or sanction these rulebreakers. Petrosyan is maybe a friend of Uly and Nämeless

I’ve seen admin Uly cheer for Enot, while he did this cheating ...... calling him a “000 beater”

Maybe some of the admins actually covertly endorse this cheating ..... Because they’re tired of seeing certain players get all the gold ...... Hmmm .....

Why wait from June 3 for your complaints ????  More shittttt  to stir ??? So that way more players take your side  against admins ????

1 complaint should be done at real time that you think you got ABUSE, dont press back for so many days to get your thinking FFS......
HOW TO EASILY CHEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Real good for Simples servers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would ban you for life AO !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2020-06-22 00:29:33)

#26 2020-06-22 02:56:34

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Russian spam is allowed !

#27 2020-06-22 03:29:05

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

I'm so glad to be done with this forum and this toxic community. What a total waste of time.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#28 2020-06-22 11:47:15

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 83.0

Dionysus wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Ko da je važno, svakako će da nameste da ima 60% glasova

#29 2020-06-22 12:23:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 83.0

3 points for a knife kill will be disabled.

#30 2020-06-24 01:29:27

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

okay here is me again. the bad spammer has re-emerged once again. much sharper than he was

before i begin (if you even read this), i have to make a small creative thing, just so we dont confuse OTHER things
and one thing, i ask for transparency. i ask admins to not delete this post for the reason GIVEN BELOW.

----------[TABLE OF CONTENT]-----------
=======================================
| 1# - my opinion on this topic       |
---------------------------------------
| 2# - why i left                     |
| 3# - why & why                      |
| 4# - what more                      |
| 5# - the ever-going personal life   |
=======================================

a1):
mister 000; BFSoldier; BFSoldier_1; xpfanatic; sick000; n000b; whatever you call him, has put significant efforts to add a "new world order" in this community. now you see, almost all of us hate him. the only thing that would stop a person to hate him (his internet attitude, game-play skill and ignorance) would be THE TOLERANCE.

what i mean by this is self-explanatory: im not a tolerant. im quick in anger and tough-headed (WHICH MEANS, whatever people say to me, i wont change my mind, absolutely never). there are certain people with [even] high authority who have been critisized for giving their opinion on this danish man. since i am albanian and say things straight on your face, i'll name one person whom i respect a lot. he is mister RaketenHorst. strange huh? not much. he was personally critisized for having a neutral relation with 000. who did this, they know themselves. i REALLY don't remember them, so pardon me.

now im not saying im an angel or whatever. i constantly poke this mister. i know, i know. he aint an angel or saint either.
but, ONE thing we have all have in common is that those facts are undeniable: we (most of us) act like childs, and so does he.

BUT, that is ASCYNCHRONISTICALLY.

if you don't understand what i mean, that's pretty plain: EITHER we TRY to upset him FIRST, OR he does. it's totally random. but we're both shit (plural multis) <- that's my point.

b1):
that being said, i enjoyed looking at the MAIN post. i do think they should be virtually punished for their kidish acts, more so taking in mind who these russian gentlements are & their previous acts.

but privet, who doesn't have any common sense whatsoever, and who's trying to defend his dear russian buddies, decides to turn this topic around. had he never virtually said that, mister 000 would be appreciated and not thrown with rocks. i am 1000% sure of that.

c1):
you gentleman, stated your opinion as you wished. i won't comment or discuss over them. you contributed to this thread: negatively / positively / neutraly, doesn't matter, you just did and good job.

what bothers or rather surprises me is the fact that, all those 29 replies were negative or netural. literally all (except this one maybe).

==========================================================

2):
why i left? that's a nice question, if you care to ask. but anyway, here are some reasons:
            1. i am not enjoying this game anymore. i've been playing bf1918 and fhsw, which are really much sharper than vanilla bf.
            2. i don't enjoy this community. in essence i never did that MUCH. you see, i played here (simple) in 2014 or 2015 for the first time, and had a break from this game (i played few day then stoped). but when i re-joined almost randomly 3 years ago in 2018, an admin of yours with nickname "vojislav" decided to throw a pile of shit at me because he is a racist and hates my nation. simple as that or this.
            3. i got mad at myself for not taking more of my time with my family. then stoped. i didnt play bf or even any other game for a month.
            4. ignorance. whatever i did here and there, whatever i posted here or there was nothing but a sing that something is not right. im not saying you ignored me, but you ignored yourselves and so i had enough.
            5. i talk a lot. im open-mind/heart-ed and really hate being alone. that's why i prefer hanging out with people. in this virtual world, this thing was absent most of the time i've stayed here.
        and last but heaviest reason no. 6: racism. what am i searching here when majority of people administrating this community including top 2 headers are racists? honestly we're all racists in A WAY or the other, but openly spread racist ambitions? jesus christ, that is ridiculous

============================================================

3):
as you may know or may not, i started playing here with nickname "iCQ", more so like i did few months ago. but what made me REALLY laugh was that out of nowhere, nameless banned me for having that nickname, as if bans really do anything to me.

yes, i am constantly evading bans, because i want to. you would never notice us (me & iCQ) if we didn't "over-expose" ourselves. would you care to know we even used all resources of this community 100% undetected?

speaking of resources, both i and iCQ ddosed this website. have you told people this fact? i am not sure, but i think even tuia's nazi-racist website was ddosed by iCQ himself alone. that's why you gentlemen now pay more because you bought a ddos protection. while that is good at some point, it still has some wormholes i can easily bypass with little to no effort.

but HECK no, why would i invest time on that? it's really not worth it since now you're more passive. tuia will suffer the consequences for his well-know [by now] acts, pretty soon. i won't give you any other detail, so just wait for it.

4):

============================================================

i almost forgot the main point of this last message: hate & ignorance.

while the aforementioned mister 000 is constantly insulted by us, including me obviously (but really, i do it much less, i don't play that much), have you/we ever thought one thing: what do we win from doing this?

and if you did, the answer should be clear. but if you don't know it, then let me tell you: nothing. seriously...

i get anxious everytime i see nameless insulting merlin. why's that? even when i was active in this community i tried to get a clear answer, but unfortunately i never did.

i know why. the so-called "low class" are not respected and left aside. "no merlin no fun" but hey, you're the one dancing.
or t-bone trolling... well... nobody. why does he still use rude slang like every second??

again:
iCQ was banned and forced to leave since the worst admin of this community for having nickname "OOO" (it wasn't even zero's). and what for example nameless - one of the biggest anti-000's here do? nothing.

but hey, remember when i was using nickname 000 as well? why wasn't i banned? because one "Albo" is less dangerous that one "iCQ" ??? or because most admins hated iCQ (w/o a single reason)??
yeah, one definitely is the answer, because i can't seem to figure any other reason.

see? you keep ignoring not only others but also yourselves. try to hide these facts beneath the couch if you want, but you still

5):
yes i'm fine. i did a test (not because i wanted but because a neighbour resulted +) and no, it didn't touch me. how are you guys doing? hopefully your fine. yes, even you tuia and nameless. both i and iCQ wish you a great day/night. he is a buddist and you know, doesn't like hating people, but i'm saying this now with the hope to prove you wrong or right.

personally i'd like to thank the following players for being friendly and wise men:
        Kaner/Killer88 - hey man, hope you're doing fine. im sorry i dont use discord that much so i had no chance of conacting you.
        Zwarrior - espanol? espanol? i also hope you're fine and doing ok. wish i could play more games with you. neutral
        Kin - yo kin(g), howdy? again, i hope you're well. idk what to say else, i'll maybe write to you later. smile
        Jorgen - are you dead HAHA!? we virtually were enemies and then ended up being good mates. hopefully you are doing as you wish. big_smile

thanks for reading this entire post (if you did). i won't reply further but i will definetely take a look at this topic in the future.

(DAMN! this took me half an hour to write, because using obfuscating english terms wouldn't be worth it)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer