Windows 8 Firefox 80.0

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#32 2020-08-27 19:56:18

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 85.0

Re: Minnesota events

I can't understand this. (Specially in those times)

They shot him 7 times in the back from a half meter. He just tried to deescalate a situation before the police arrived and then you see what happend.

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/srf-news/vid … 33cb3b22c9

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2020-08-27 20:11:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

They charged the 17yo shooter with 1st degree intentional homicide. I think they overcharged. Seems to be common with any crime involving anyone who does something against anyone who is part of BLM. Main issue is he was only 17. The shootings I think will be argued to be self defense. I was skeptical, but I saw some videos and I agree. He wasn't even from the area though. He should have stayed home.

The first person shot was a noncompliant convicted pedophile on the sex offender registry list ( https://ibb.co/R0Vc0K7 ) who threw a molotov cocktail at the shooter and chased him. Here he was just before https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/12 … o1OFxZXfWQ

The second one was a guy who was chronic woman beater who chased down and tried to stab him in the neck with a skateboard. Here's just one event of his criminal record. Apparently he likes to also strangle and kidnap his women: https://ibb.co/W6hdBWk

The third guy also on him and tried to grab his rifle, was a convicted felon with a history of armed burglary. He charged at him pointing the pistol at him. He was shot in the arm.

So all in all. A dead pedophile, a dead woman beater, and an injured piece of shit. Not a huge loss for humanity smile

A little summary:

https://youtu.be/EXDYVPsrgpg

Full time line, including a short interview with the shooter before the events:

https://youtu.be/4eOZntI4_fY

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-08-27 20:57:23)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2020-08-27 20:20:09

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

Arkos wrote:

They shot him 7 times in the back from a half meter. He just tried to deescalate a situation before the police arrived and then you see what happend.

Wrong.

Police were called because he went to a woman's house, stole her keys, and wouldn't give them back. The story that he was trying to break up a fight is a rumor. Usually done by the local people because they don't want to turn in a fellow black person especially with all the BLM shit. They just want ANYTHING to start rioting. They just want a reason.

Police were notified that he had a warrant out for his arrest for domestic violence and sexual assault.

They show up, try to arrest him but he fights and gets away. They used a taser but it didn't work. One video if you listen closely sounds like he said "gonna get my gun." They shouted numerous times to stop and "drop the knife." He continued to walk around vehicle and enter the vehicle. Cop pulling on his shirt then shot him.

No gun was found, but knife was. Police didn't know if he had a gun or not. They DO know he is a violent criminal who has a warrant and also a history of crime involving gun. There's been multiple times where people go back to their vehicle to shoot police.

He knew what was happening. Honestly, I think it was (attempted) suicide-by-cop because he didn't want to go to prison for a very long time.

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-08-28 09:23:14)

#35 2020-08-27 20:51:28

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0

And if you watch the video with an open mind, so to speak, it is VERY clear, the cops were asking him, MULTIPLE times to stop. He chose to ignore and when he opened the door, was warned again, (with GUNS DRAWN ON HIM) and it looks like he is reaching for "something" when shot.
He did NOT have a gun. I am pretty sure the cops did not shoot him because he was black, or purple, or white or checkerboard. I am sure he was shot because he did everything wrong. I wish they tasered him a dozen more times and he would likely be healthy today. In jail perhaps but alive. But I am not a cop and do not know what I would do in the same circumstances if I was. What i CAN say, is if a cop asks me repeatedly, with GUNS DRAWN on me, I am pretty sure its time to listen and I don't feel like risking death today. Its really very very easy to know what one SHOULD do. As a citizen. It is a choice. With consequences either way.
If you really LIKE living, and armed police are demanding you stop or get down, the choice is very clear. If you like to breathe.

#36 2020-08-27 21:55:07

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

I agree with you Pleiades, but we all can get into a destructive mode inn stressing situations and the police should be able too protect him from himself also.

When the cop pulls the gun he he gives himself one option if the offender resist and that is too shoot. The two cops should have been able too subdue him physically before he got into the car. And seven shots is excessive. Can't really blame the cops as a person since this outcome is  influenced by a lack of training and the american gun culture/laws.

I've heard cops in USA has just a few months training and low admission requirements. Inn Norway its 3 years of school and high admission requirements.

#37 2020-08-27 22:01:30

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

shame on nameless for posting a video of a man whos been shot in the brain and is dying

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#38 2020-08-27 22:10:11

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 80.0

Sunshine wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Wrong.

Police were called because he went to a woman's house, stole her keys, and wouldn't give them back. The story that he was trying to break up a fight is a rumor. Usually done by the local people because they don't want to turn in a fellow black person especially with all the BLM shit. They just want ANYTHING to start rioting. They just want a reason.

Police were notified that he had a warrant out for his arrest for domestic violence and sexual assault.

They show up, try to arrest him but he fights and gets away. They used a taser but it didn't work. One video if you listen closely sounds like he said "gonna get my gun." They shouted numerous times to stop and "drop the knife." He continued to walk around vehicle and enter the vehicle. Cop pulling on his shirt then shot him.

No gun was found, but knife was. Police didn't know if he had a gun or not. They DO know he is a violent criminal who has a warrant and also a history of crime involving gun. There's been multiple times where people go back to their vehicle to shoot police.

He knew what was happening. Honestly, I think it was suicide-by-cop because he didn't want to go to prison for a very long time.

How do you think, could the American society reduce the number of death cases just changing the gun laws. It's not my business, of course, and I don't know much about these laws, but there are many people under the impression that buying guns in the US as easy as buying ice-cream. There are restrictions like you couldn't buy a fully automatic weapon for your civil purposes and all you can get is semi-automatic with 20 bullets in the cartridge instead of 30, but really does it matter? Don't you think isn't it better to complicate the process of getting permission to buy firearms at its most just to put away those, who can use it not just for self-defence? I mean the measures like the psychiatric examination, criminal records check, references etc.

#39 2020-08-27 22:12:57

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Murica logic, armed 17 old roaming streets casually.
He is too young to understand life, child so to speak, so what else to expect from him.

Who are all those armed ppl at gas station? National guard or ordinary folk?

#40 2020-08-27 22:13:25

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0

Yes LOrd I completely understand "destructive mode" but also understand, THAT behavior is also a choice. And our environment has an influence on behavior.

Its difficult to understand what is happening here in the USA when it is primarily chaos. Cops are targets now. Criminals, knowing this see it as an opportunity to their advantage. The protests, are riots or criminal, when they break laws. They are NO LONGER A PROTEST when violence and blocking streets etc. is employed by THEIR choices. Personally, I will stand with EVERY American for our rights to protest. And I will stand for the authorities, when people are stealing, burning, destroying and being fuckheads. That is no longer a protest. A 55" TV does no justice for those they claim to be protesting for. Neither do Nikes. The police here are trained. They graduate from various Police Academy's throughout the USA. There are good cops and bad cops. There are good bankers and bad bankers. There are good auto mechanics and bad ones. Its always been a part of life. I am 100% in support of our National gun laws. There is no "gun culture" except for that concept that lives in the minds of those that believe such a hoot. Regardless of what the media(s) are shouting. Where I am moving to, every one is armed there and I am VERY comfortable with that. I dont expect anyone else to feel that way.

Norway has a different culture entirely. One that can be admired in many respects. I can find no fault with 3 years of school and training for law enforcement. You can better "weed out" the riff raff that way too!!!
Cheers

#41 2020-08-27 22:14:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I've heard cops in USA has just a few months training and low admission requirements. Inn Norway its 3 years of school and high admission requirements.

I know in Michigan many places needed at least an associates degree (2yr college), then pass some other tests then they go to a police academy for like 4mo. Then they are with a field training officer for quite awhile. Most wanted people to have 4yr bachelors in criminal justice before they went to academy though.

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-08-27 22:15:27)

#42 2020-08-27 22:19:28

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0

How do you think, could the American society reduce the number of death cases just changing the gun laws. It's not my business, of course, and I don't know much about these laws, but there are many people under the impression that buying guns in the US as easy as buying ice-cream. There are restrictions like you couldn't buy a fully automatic weapon for your civil purposes and all you can get is semi-automatic with 20 bullets in the cartridge instead of 30, but really does it matter? Don't you think isn't it better to complicate the process of getting permission to buy firearms at its most just to put away those, who can use it not just for self-defence? I mean the measures like the psychiatric examination, criminal records check, references etc.

Just for the record, YOU CANNOT BUY A GUN IN THE USA WITHOUT a background check. The "mental" part of that check  IS INCLUDED. Past history that is. Where I live currently, there is a 10 round limit on magazine size. ALL are registered and serial numbered with the State here.
You also must take a "Safety course" which in reality, is very easy to pass. I do not know of anyone that has ever failed the course.
I realize how much garbage is out there in the Media. Truth is in the legal docs for each State. If I own a gun here in my State and do not register it, I am a Felon. Punishable by up to 10 years of prison. If found guilty in a court of Law.

#43 2020-08-27 22:26:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 80.0

Looks like every nigger has a gun and the limit of his dreams, unless and until he kills all the rivals in the drug business, is to make money rapping or tapping a ball against the ground. Sorry.

#44 2020-08-27 22:27:47

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

nämeless wrote:

If i go buy a rifle or a shotgun right now, i would have to fill out an ATF form. The place i was buying the gun from would do an instant background check to see my criminal record, if I've been in a mental hospital, and any other reason why i shouldn't have one. If i pass, then i pay and get it. If it's a handgun, I have to wait 3 days.

It's not as easy as buying ice-cream.

I can buy a 30rd magazine if I want. Different states have different laws the restrict it like California.

I believe in personal responsibility. If you are a law abiding citizen and you want a gun. Go for it. But it is your responsibility on how you use it.

#45 2020-08-27 22:32:03

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 80.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

If i go buy a rifle or a shotgun right now, i would have to fill out an ATF form. The place i was buying the gun from would do an instant background check to see my criminal record, if I've been in a mental hospital, and any other reason why i shouldn't have one. If i pass, then i pay and get it. If it's a handgun, I have to wait 3 days.

It's not as easy as buying ice-cream.

I can buy a 30rd magazine if I want. Different states have different laws the restrict it like California.

I believe in personal responsibility. If you are a law abiding citizen and you want a gun. Go for it. But it is your responsibility on how you use it.

Do you personally have one? Just out of curiosity.

#46 2020-08-27 22:33:39

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

Dionysus wrote:

Murica logic, armed 17 old roaming streets casually.
He is too young to understand life, child so to speak, so what else to expect from him.

Who are all those armed ppl at gas station? National guard or ordinary folk?

Armed ordinary people formed a "militia" to guard businesses. It's legal there to openly carry a gun. Most states require a concealed carry permit to have a concealed handgun though.

There's always massive pro-gun events/rallies where people open carry their rifles. There's rarely ever a problem. But that there was a riot. They're not there to shoot people, they are there to protect businesses and peaceful protests.

Like these guys in Minneapolis:

https://youtu.be/1MoCJfA8PbI

#47 2020-08-27 22:41:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

nämeless wrote:

Born and raised in rural UP of Michigan. I've been hunting since I was a kid. 4 years ago i moved to FL where I knew no one and live alone. What do you think?

#48 2020-08-27 22:46:38

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Born and raised in rural UP of Michigan. I've been hunting since I was a kid. 4 years ago i moved to FL where I knew no one and live alone. What do you think?

That is awesome tho. Could not even imagine. Hoping you found your new friends and people who became close to you soon. Never easy to move onto new place and leaving all behind..

#49 2020-08-27 22:59:23

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

KANER88 wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

That is awesome tho. Could not even imagine. Hoping you found your new friends and people who became close to you soon. Never easy to move onto new place and leaving all behind..

It's been 4 years since I moved here. Of course I've made friends lol

#50 2020-08-27 23:03:50

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

I know its been some time. The only thing I was saying was just a positive energy..Wouldnt want to experincr myself and cant imagine leaving all behind from my perspective.

#51 2020-08-27 23:44:37

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 74.0

kaner positive energy? You have no energy, you're the dullest most nothing-saying user ever. Not in a single post of yours is there something to read

on BLM
What's even the point in getting into details, a bunch of niggers found a reason to riot. Just their way of expressing themselves

https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audi … -this-year

Real humor.
Try and cut yourself off from the internet for a few weeks, feel your senses come back to life

#52 2020-08-28 03:57:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 80.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I don't know rural habits of Americans and how do they act in Florida, the place that seems to me like a calm and sunny resort state of the country. I don't know, maybe the place you live in is wild and you are shooting alligators from the porch at Sundays being bored, or maybe you have a conceal gun under your hoodie and you are nervously touching it every time you walk among the people you don't know.

#53 2020-08-28 09:20:18

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 85.0

simon wrote:

kaner positive energy? You have no energy, you're the dullest most nothing-saying user ever.

Who are you to judge? You have no clue. Sadly I couldnt care less Simon. Back to ur cave now.

#54 2020-08-28 17:49:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 84.0

It seems my question about the legal firearms wasn't excessive. This 17 years old shooter wasn't even supposed to have a gun, because he's under the legal age. He's not even local, he came from another state like one of those he shot down. Looks like he also had interest to participate in the BLM-party but from another side, like to shoot someone if he gets the chance. Otherwise, he would stay at home where he gone after the riots and where he was arrested afterwards.

There is a joke that Democratic party lost at least two voters in Wisconsin.

#55 2020-08-28 18:02:49

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 84.0

People say a lot about stand-your-ground law, which, in their opinion, could be applicable in this case. What do you think, Sun and Pleaides?

#56 2020-08-28 18:48:40

Gambit
Player
India
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 80.0

Here, nowdays they confiscate properties of the people accused for rioting.

#57 2020-08-28 18:57:55

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

https://twitter.com/mufaa6/status/12993 … 07872?s=21
I saw this and some people are really without brain.

#58 2020-08-28 22:47:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

nämeless wrote:

I don't know rural habits of Americans and how do they act in Florida, the place that seems to me like a calm and sunny resort state of the country. I don't know, maybe the place you live in is wild and you are shooting alligators from the porch at Sundays being bored, or maybe you have a conceal gun under your hoodie and you are nervously touching it every time you walk among the people you don't know.

Rural America has guns. It's a part of life. Big reason is hunting, but also when you live in a rural area, IF something happens where you need to defend yourself and cops response time is slow... you have the ability to do so. Young kids can go through hunter safety class when they're 10 in Michigan but can be out doing youth mentor hunts before that. Parents decide when their child is ready to learn. It may sound crazy, but hunting is part of rural American culture. I've been around guns my entire life. I respect them.

nämeless wrote:

It seems my question about the legal firearms wasn't excessive. This 17 years old shooter wasn't even supposed to have a gun, because he's under the legal age. He's not even local, he came from another state like one of those he shot down. Looks like he also had interest to participate in the BLM-party but from another side, like to shoot someone if he gets the chance. Otherwise, he would stay at home where he gone after the riots and where he was arrested afterwards.

There is a joke that Democratic party lost at least two voters in Wisconsin.

He shouldn't have been there probably,  especially since he's only 17. Yes, he wasn'ta "local" but both his hometown and Kenosha are close to border. His hometown is 2 miles away from Wisconsin. According to Google maps, it's like a 30min drive to where the stuff happened. Not like some of the rioters from hundreds of miles away. They actually arrested Portland ANTIFA there too.

Apparently his mom drove him up there because he has a friend there. According to his lawyer, the rifle belongs to his friend so his friend is going to be charged soon. I don't think he went up looking to shoot people. I think he was just way in over his head.

nämeless wrote:

People say a lot about stand-your-ground law, which, in their opinion, could be applicable in this case. What do you think, Sun and Pleaides?

It may. It really depends if his lawyers can show it was reasonable self-defense because he feared for his life. New video shows there may have been a 2nd shooter who shot before thex17yo shot first. Maybe that scared him or maybe he thought the guy chasing him was shooting. The killed pedophile was acting crazy earlier. Yelling at the armed people "shoot me nigga!"

When I took the class for a concealed weapon license they taught us not just how to properly use a handgun, gun safety, self-defense etc. everything else, but also the laws revolving owning, carrying, and using it. Stand your ground means that if at any time I feel like my life js in imminent danger from an individual, then i can protect myself by any means neccessary. Some states have duty to retreat meaning you can only shoot if there's no where to go.

A gun is great equalizer. Especially for someone like me. My parents made sure my sister and I knew how to use a gun, especially living on a rez. We're like 3 times more likely to be sexually assaulted than others and 1/3 are violently assaulted/raped and it's mostly by non-natives. I'm gladly not part of that statistic, but unfortunately I know quite a few who are back home. The verbal and minor physical harassment happened occasionally. Luckily a swift kick to the balls and pepperspray helped. Now that I'm over 21, live alone, and being in a more populated area.. i have an extra method to defend myself. Just a month ago a 22yo was attacked in a parking lot at night and raped in a van. Same place where I get groceries. I'm not taking any chances. God help any dumb fucker who dares to try to start shit.

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-08-28 22:48:14)

#59 2020-08-28 23:44:27

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

the vast majority of humans are generally incredibly stupid ... they dont understand how the world, nature, and civilizations work ... and thats fatal

its all about humans, genes, intelligence, fertility, and birth rates

its all about facts like this :

birth rates by country

Fertility-rate-world-map-2.png

intelligence and technology is the destroyer of humans, due to modern ways of living, sedentary lifestyle, chemicals, obesity, lack of genetic competition, etc.

the dumb humans forgot some of the main rules of nature, for being a successful long-term race :

-   genetic competition
-   avoid dna damage
-   as much offspring as possible

any race or species that dont live by these rules will get eradicated in the long run

the whitest people (northwestern europeans) got high science and high technology first
in the 1700’s and 1800’s, which resulted in decreased birthrates from around 1870. then it happened to asians in mid 1900’s. arabs / native americans in late 1900s, and africans, starting from 2000 and on

the white race peaked with world dominance around the year 1900, and is close to extinction now

even if asians, arabs, africans and american indians never had existed, and europeans had lived alone in the world, on the european continent for 100.000+ years, they still would have gone extinct soon, due to being stupid and ignoring the rules of nature

africans will be the last dominating race of the future

and yes, all i just wrote is highly relevant for this thread ....

if one can read between the lines .....

#60 2020-08-29 00:52:20

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0

nämeless wrote:

I personally, cannot find any fault in stand your ground laws. Again...........do you want to breathe????
Dont rob us and we will not shoot you. Its much easier to keep breathing, if you are not a low life piece of shit that feels somebody owes you something for any reason at all. Stand your ground is anchored in personal rights in my eye.
Dont steal, dont die.
Dont murder, dont die.
Dont harm, dont die.
Dont burn others property, dont die.
Its such a simple concept. Where I am moving to, everyone is armed and nobody steals shit from others. They all KNOW better. HOW could that be possible????
Fave distance round?  .243 all the way baby. 2900 fps.
Hope that helps nameless and yes it is entirely only my opinion.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer