Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-02-01 22:29:16

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Re: Post sad/extraordinary videos

So young... so beautiful... will it grow up to be a monster like YOU guys (and girls, yeah you sunshine and piper, u little MONSTERS xxx)?

No it wont... these babies do not become monsters. This little darling in the video you shared died. Think about that... timeless.

Funny detail in the Netherlands we got a new law last year. You can report your dead born child at the city hall. People who try to get a baby SO MUCH (i wont call it greed) they claimed in court "we had a child but it just died prematurely". They want to have it in writing... official.. they had a child. So the judges in court approved it. You can register your dead child now. So far over 12000 people registered their children now. Children that never had the joy to see the light. Well... i say they did see the light. But they just gave up on it early. It is simply not worth it?! Is the world getting that "toxic" these days brothers?????

https://www.nu.nl/binnenland/6027685/me … reerd.html

Look be honest... most people today give a shit about your child.

They need WEAPONS and MONEY. A CAR NOW... A HOUSE NOW... GIMME A MEDAL and crap like that. Pay your taxed bitch, stop make a fight asswipe.... work as a team (my god, even a simple football match these days is filled with commercial ME ME ME crap. Pass the ball already buddy).

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-01 22:33:02)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-02-01 23:05:26

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Hey man, +1 from me (whenever I can). About the detail, very nice Netherlands approved that, these lil' babies have a soul and heart, they will not respawn into someone else: they deserve to be respected...
In this context, I am 100% against abortion regardless the age of the baby, even if that is two weeks... Search for "aborted baby" pictures and see what these lil' angels are up to. Tho I am also 100% sure this is the saddest video on Youtube. A to-be-parents couple burying their 13 weeks old baby, just put yourself onto their skin, what would you feel? sad

Just to append this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwcyNTsaZ4

Sad fact: The "humane" execution by lethal injection is proceeded with 3 types of drugs in 80% of American states. The first drug is used to calm down the inmate, the second one to paralyze (WHICH ALSO DISABLES BREATHING) him/her and the last one to shut down his/her heart. Most of the time inmates die even before the heart stops. So, imagine now, that man on the video was barely breathing and probably died.
More info here: https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2020-02-01 23:16:26)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#4 2020-02-01 23:33:01

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Man... i cannot watch this. Poor souls were told somehow that it would be good to watch a criminal die. Now they are upset he is in pain fighting for his life.

I am against abortion and against death-penalty but if you really want to... go ahead kill some children or babies or men... go ahead... i cant stop you (thats what you assume aye?).

It is hard when a woman is raped and she has to bare the child of the forceful man. Sure she can choose as i believe women are above men. We gotto shut up unless they really going the wrong road.

I know some guys who deserved the death penalty when they would not be working for the army. I know a lot of dead people actually... im almost 50 now and they already drop dead like flies left and right. If only it was my time.. then i wouldn't have to worry about YOU so much.

There is so much negativity here on simple and i ran out of +

"You have already used all of your positive votes today."

Im sure a while ago tuia had way more votes for us per day. But some negative people started to screw his (and our) system. Well he had to limit it i guess. But you know NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT POSITIVISM IN THESE DARK AGES.

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-01 23:34:59)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2020-02-02 00:06:58

petr8
don't leave
Fedora Firefox 72.0

please move this to the Gutter section or better wipe

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-02-02 02:35:01

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

sorry petr8... i not understand but ok ok

Before you move the lessons of death to the gutter see this:

https://youtu.be/alScaM8sSEI

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-02 02:36:52)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer