#1 2019-07-10 13:31:59

effeaquante
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Oh noo.. Push TK and zooked team's APC

I was hidning apc in end of the map during tobruk, in night  utc+2 07.10 and some nobs don't like it, trying to destroy this apc, one die when I escape becasue he threw granade, and it was some bf solider 5 or another number. After some time Oh nooo.. respown in apc with bazooka, before was a lot of people respowning here and take flags from this position. But Oh noo shoot to me first time. I run away, second-miss.. I repair and run away again but he shoot 3rd time and kille me destroying apc. It isn't so terrible when someone from team attack you when on foot in base or airefield. But destroying APC, which cen be most importnt point in the match is very annoing. He do it without any reason or any complains about it. I think here are very gentle rules for idiots, and it is biggest misetake. Normal players can't play calmly. I think only option is to ban this people not for a day but a weeks and months. In this apc could respown some players when he was shooting. So more kills do not cout for him. I think he even wish if there someon else will appear.

I know this situations aren't all the time, and usually is good time and hppy play, but..

Stop doing like this team killers, egoistic, egocentric, and start ban them, because server is sometimes unplayable.

When you ask pickpocket, "why is he doing it?" He usually anwser, becasue penalties are low, and income is big. He do it all life until some  more experienced man catch him and strikes all his tooth, next he is the most "honest" man in all village.

SIMPLE organizers, think that being so polite for problems make more players on server. In fact you have more assholes and good players go away, becasue they don't like waste time. Good game don't need a lot of players, just some maps are to big for it.

Charity is not how do solve poverty.

KristofFK is some new one who ride on my mines 4 times when was Alamein CTF. In next day he destroy my stuka and kill me from sec place gun.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-07-11 11:11:17

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: Oh noo.. Push TK and zooked team's APC

effeaquante wrote:

I was hidning apc in end of the map during tobruk, in night  utc+2 07.10 and some nobs don't like it, trying to destroy this apc, one die when I escape becasue he threw granade, and it was some bf solider 5 or another number. After some time Oh nooo.. respown in apc with bazooka, before was a lot of people respowning here and take flags from this position. But Oh noo shoot to me first time. I run away, second-miss.. I repair and run away again but he shoot 3rd time and kille me destroying apc. It isn't so terrible when someone from team attack you when on foot in base or airefield. But destroying APC, which cen be most importnt point in the match is very annoing. He do it without any reason or any complains about it. I think here are very gentle rules for idiots, and it is biggest misetake. Normal players can't play calmly. I think only option is to ban this people not for a day but a weeks and months. In this apc could respown some players when he was shooting. So more kills do not cout for him. I think he even wish if there someon else will appear.

I know this situations aren't all the time, and usually is good time and hppy play, but..

Stop doing like this team killers, egoistic, egocentric, and start ban them, because server is sometimes unplayable.

When you ask pickpocket, "why is he doing it?" He usually anwser, becasue penalties are low, and income is big. He do it all life until some  more experienced man catch him and strikes all his tooth, next he is the most "honest" man in all village.

SIMPLE organizers, think that being so polite for problems make more players on server. In fact you have more assholes and good players go away, becasue they don't like waste time. Good game don't need a lot of players, just some maps are to big for it.

KristofFK is some new one who ride on my mines 4 times when was Alamein CTF. In next day he destroy my stuka and kill me from sec place gun.

Some really good and valid points in your statement! I agree...  not all of it but mostly. I think i would be little patient with such zookers and non-team.players. A day or two... after that just perm ban they can explain themselfs on the forum and maybe study rules (again).

But if u look in the history of this forum u will find admins do penalty them often quite heavy... odd... they come back.after few months and do the same. I guess it wont hurt them at all ever as they simply join the ax server untill they are fogiven here.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-07-11 11:36:50

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.4

Re: Oh noo.. Push TK and zooked team's APC

effeaquante wrote:

I've seen KristofFK do their nonsense. He's been kicked/banned before. I'll give that idiot a few days off.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer