#601 2020-07-07 13:51:59

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 78.0

Re: My banned thread

The ban time is shortened to three days and as the whole complex of shites he made on the server. One week for a jeep is too much and too biased.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#602 2020-07-07 15:38:47

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Fedora Epiphany 3.18

i agree the ban was a little long. but this is not one jeep. this is systematic refusing to drive to battle with passenger.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#603 2020-07-07 15:52:09

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 83.0

jorgen wrote:

i agree the ban was a little long. but this is not one jeep. this is systematic refusing to drive to battle with passenger.

I know, we should not tolerate this, especially if it's a systematic thing.

#604 2020-07-07 19:59:34

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

nämeless wrote:
jorgen wrote:

I know, we should not tolerate this, especially if it's a systematic thing.

Then why reduce the ban ??  Going to 22 pages of his BS, loosing more regular players because of his shit !!  Is he indispasble ???

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#605 2020-07-07 20:02:35

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Easier said than done. In infs maps like Stalingrad he calls himself king_of_inf, but 80% of the time hes hiding in around his base or whenever he sees me runs into his base.

Killer, I also hide when I see you smile

Guys I agree with Arkos even if my opinion isn't requested. Don't start admining "personnally" please.

...Or you will look just like another Vertigo's double.

I won't deal with this ban (deserved or not).

He wants his Gold Medal ? Then try to get it too.
He is hard to kill ? Like many others, try again.
He plays personnal ? Then don't support him, or take profit of this.

There are much more bannable players here so that admins forget a single bad behaviour... wink

Last edited by Meow (2020-07-07 20:08:25)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#606 2020-07-07 20:35:02

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

You could explain to us why and if you are a asset for Simple BF1 ???   1 more chance for you to minus rep me even if I dont care !!!

PS:  Locusts ....   Criquets noise ....

Last edited by Dakota (2020-07-07 21:01:59)

#607 2020-07-07 21:27:17

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

@Dakota idk if u speaking to me, but if not then don't read what's next.

I've been seing some "little" abuses of certain (very few of them fortunately) admins, and I hope the good ones (like nameless or jorgen, etc) don't start a way of doing that wouldn't fit with their fair sense of admining.

Cheers'

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#608 2020-07-07 21:43:25

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Meow wrote:

I've been seing some "little" abuses of certain (very few of them fortunately) admins, and I hope the good ones (like nameless or jorgen, etc) don't start a way of doing that wouldn't fit with their fair sense of admining.

Cheers'

No I was not speaking to you, read again.  Funny that those litle abuses of certain (.......) admins are from the same guy dont you think ? 
He ( BF1 ) really care about Simples servers you think ??

#609 2020-07-07 21:54:21

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Meow wrote:

Easier said than done. In infs maps like Stalingrad he calls himself king_of_inf, but 80% of the time hes hiding in around his base or whenever he sees me runs into his base.

Killer, I also hide when I see you smile

Guys I agree with Arkos even if my opinion isn't requested. Don't start admining "personnally" please.

...Or you will look just like another Vertigo's double.

I won't deal with this ban (deserved or not).

He wants his Gold Medal ? Then try to get it too.

Lol, thanks for compliment tho. smile

You really dont have to bring Vertigo in every post you write man..He's a great admin and really cool guy.. Do not try to convince me about  otherwise. Ive been here a long time.
Its a diff. topic and really no need to talk about

- . About getting gold..Its mostly unachievable thing when he does that ( all the time ) and he almost forces everyone else to start spawnkilling which is really unacceptable in my opinion. Imagine if half a server started spawnkilling. It would be such a disgrace a we could call tuia to cancel all Simple server and whole community. It really would be beginning of the end.  Rules need to change but nobody gives a damn about it.. Couple of admins said it several times in the past, unfortunately nohing happened since.. Not just its such a noobish tactic, but it also takes all fun out of the game and fun is the most important part why we spend here our times. Sad he cant do anything else and he will never stop..

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-07-07 21:56:50)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#610 2020-07-07 22:08:38

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

I think I don't understand this :

and he almost forces everyone else to start spawnkilling

Capturing a flag needs spawnkilling, as far as I know... The fact he doesn't capture it... heeeeh, is boring I admit, but he's breaking no rule. And I think you, killer, know as much as me at least, how it can be hard to stay alife aside a currently spawning flag... He takes his own risks, he can do that, good for him, but as far as the rules are respected, why wouldn't he ?

Could Berlin plenty run without spawnkilling ?

Killer when you're on server, isn't it "mostly unachievable" to get gold for some of us ?

Last edited by Meow (2020-07-07 22:11:44)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#611 2020-07-07 22:20:28

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Meow wrote:

I think I don't understand this :

and he almost forces everyone else to start spawnkilling

Capturing a flag needs spawnkilling, as far as I know... The fact he doesn't capture it... heeeeh, is boring I admit, but he's breaking no rule. And I think you, killer, know as much as me at least, how it can be hard to stay alife aside a currently spawning flag... He takes his own risks, he can do that, good for him, but as far as the rules are respected, why wouldn't he ?

Could Berlin plenty run without spawnkilling ?

Killer when you're on server, isn't it "mostly unachievable" to get gold for some of us ?

I dont want to take idea of your opinion. I kind of agree and disagree. But on infs map Im only one of few who could get away "his gold" and earn it myself...
When you get spawnkilled 13-20 games in one round it really takes out all the fun of the game and nobody can change my mind about this. Its just annoying, boring, noobish and it forces players to leave this game. I think heres not much to debate about...

#612 2020-07-08 02:16:08

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

Meow wrote:

Cheers'

The admins see you as well.  You want to feel special with claims of a personal vendetta,
yet you are just one asshat among many.  You don't fool anyone Chad.

#613 2020-07-08 15:26:03

itsrilsbroooo
Player
Android Chrome 67.0

What is ban 15 min?

#614 2020-07-09 09:05:15

anshaj61
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

i am banned from new simple server please help me.

#615 2020-07-09 11:31:01

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

anshaj61 wrote:

i am banned from new simple server please help me.

Banned for teamkilling for 1 week. Your ban ends on 15.7. You were reported by couple of regulars for being a naughty boy for quite some time.

For future ban appeals I strongly recommend you to create your own thread, especially try to avoid using this Casanova's masterpiece topic, and read the instructions on how to write a ban appeal.

#616 2020-07-09 22:11:52

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

there are some unenlightened admins and players who think the main goal in bf1942 is : teamwork, supporting teammates, repairing vehicles, healing, scout spotting, using radio commands, holding hands, hugging, planting flowers, spreading love and making camaraderie

time to explain why i despise having passengers in my vehicles in bf1942 .... even though it should be obvious to anybody with just the slightest wits

and its not just in jeeps, its for most land vehicles, all multi-slot aircrafts, torpedo boats, small rafts, and lcvps

heres why teammate passengers almost always are a worthless crappy burden :

1)   i mostly prefer to work alone in bf1942. i should not be forced to have passengers
2)   most passengers are noobish idiots (just as around 50% of current bf1942 players are)
3)   they almost always cause problems, or do something negative, at best, theyre neutral
4)   they often steal your kills
5)   they often exit your vehicle and steal those enemy vehicles ahead of you, that you had planned to grab
6)   they often give you a teamkill and -3 score when they clumsily exit the vehicle when its moving
7)   if you exit for repair / reloading / healing, they often steal the vehicle, and drive away,
8)   they often radio spam constantly which is annoying and distracting
9)   two nametags are easier seen than one, making it harder to sneak around with the vehicle
10)   they attract more enemy attention, since two nametags in a vehicle is a more attractive target than just one
11)  they often try to capture flags, when i dont want them to capture flags (yes, its sometimes bad for the team and gameplay to take certain flags)
12)   they often attract even more enemy attention, from the vehicles that have a passenger seat gun (torpedo boats, lcvps, light tanks, dive bombers, kettenkrads etc) by shooting that gun constantly, making you more visible and audible to enemies
13)   they often clumsily teamkill you or damage the vehicle if you encounter enemies. they jump out, start throwing retarded nades, expacks, or shoot at you or the vehicle
14)   they often noobishly get out of the vehicle, when enemies get near, and messes up the fight, gets between you and the enemy, making it harder to kill the enemy or make you teamkill the passenger
15)  they block the non-drivers-seat gun, preventing you, the driver from using it and shooting at enemy targets. had you been alone, you would have full control over that gun, and you couldve shot at those targets
16)  they often damage or completely destroy dive bomber/heavy bomber planes from the backseat gun
17)  they sometimes do incredibly dumb stuff like mining in front or behind the vehicle, so i cant drive that way again
18)  they often order you via in-game chat, where to drive or fly or sail, which direction, and if you dont follow their orders, they freak out and start shooting you or the vehicle
19)  in mobile land artillery, they occupy the cannon-slot, prevent you from using it

thats it. thats why

so many good reasons, why i (and probably many other skilled veterans) dont like to have these game-ruining passenger-apes in my vehicles

and no, reporting those players, or even having admin rights wont solve the problem at all

i really should make a video, that showcases all these destructive and stupid things that passengers do

if i had created, coded and designed this game, i would have added an ENTER AND LOCK command, in addition to the existing ENTER command. enter and lock would mean that the player who first got the vehicle, could choose the option to block teammates from getting in

an enter and lock command should be an option in all multiplayer games which have multi-player-slot vehicles, so you, the player who gets the vehicle, can choose either to let passengers in, or to have full and total control over it, meaning it and your tactics wont be sabotaged by teammate tards

yes, i know, youre all gonna say that i make my own rules. maybe, but so does some admins. and im also pointing out major problems with retarded passengers, and i would like to make a new rule for simple servers : if the player who gets the vehicle first, tells passengers via the “bail out” command to get out, the passenger then has to get out immediately. it probably wont ever be implemented for simple servers, but it should, in my opinion. i often use the “bail out” command, and in about 25% of the cases it works, and the passenger gets out. i see no problem with this, and thats not against the rules, as i see it

nameless and many other pilot/tanker admins rarely drive jeeps, so they dont understand and recognize this huge passenger problem

pilots; imagine that all fighter planes had a passenger seat, and that annoying noobs almost constantly were in them, doing some of those detrimental things that i listed above

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#617 2020-07-09 23:29:01

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Could not read everything, but i answer to Point 1-3

> Do not forget, it's a Public-Server.

#618 2020-07-09 23:56:55

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

So you consider your self working for Simples severs ??  We are here to have fun but not you, just for score and your bs.  You can play the game whit out internet and that way you will have power over every bots ect...

Edit: 
1)   i mostly prefer to work alone in bf1942. i should not be forced to have passengers
2)   most passengers are noobish idiots (just as around 50% of current bf1942 players are)
3) ...............
Are you the kind of guy that wear a mask driving your car whit no one in it ??  Do you wear a condon sleeping alone in your 39 inches bed not to cacht any sexal diseases ???

This game is about having fun whit a group of peoples but how would you understand ??

Last edited by Dakota (2020-07-09 23:57:42)

#619 2020-07-10 16:46:35

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

Skilled veteran  ?YOU?  hahahahahaa  sure  :the dream is still alive.
Just another crap post full of sheit excuses for you behaving like a 'rightgeous player' right?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT VIDEO OF YOUR 'WEAKTEAMSTACK' you WEAKTEAMSACK!

ps   WE WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITHOUT YOU    SO WHY DON'T YOU START A FECKING BOT SERVER WHERE YOU CAN PLAY ALONE AND LEAVE US ALONE?

no good fuckhead,that's what you are       no amount of virtual gold medals will ever change that.....

BAN THAT GUY  !    fo evah!

I would boot you just before the end of every round if yur in first place ........lessons need to be learned.....

ps to the minus posters  :    good luck   i dont care about reputation       wink

weaksauce 000  smile   he must have VERY good lithium......too bad this 'c*nt' bites back ey?

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-07-10 16:56:05)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#620 2020-07-10 18:11:41

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

ACTUALLY  :shall I ask Combat to look up the moment you renamed yurself to "Zoidy is a c*nt" before disconnecting and request for another ban 'oh rightgeous one'?
Seen as people get banned if they name themself after a shit like you ,    should work   right?

edit 1 :Where's that 'weakteamstackvideo' of yours Mr 'I record everything' (and edit out the real sheit player,you)
edit 2 BAN THIS GUY

I hope YOU don't care about that silly reputation on here,it's gonna go downhill fast for you ,ill invest ALL my neg rep into YOU!  just YOU! 
maybe I'll ask for some backup too,something you don't have, not being a teamplayer and social and all    ...in a teamgame.....

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-07-10 18:19:20)

#621 2020-07-10 18:57:14

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 83.0

I feel love in the air.

#622 2020-07-10 19:12:46

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

zoid

how come youre allowed to severely insult me 100+ times in forum and ingame, and then if i talk back once, i deserve a ban for that  ......

1) youre dumb
2) youre manically obsessed with me
3) youre mentally ill
4) youre the one who should get banned, both ingame and from forum

Last edited by 000 (2020-07-10 19:13:49)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#623 2020-07-10 19:38:12

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

Welll   000 smoooo  ,that is coz according to you,im a cunt....and that's what cunts do.......

Your severe personal shortcomings aren't being covered by the virtual gold medals you know...

Lemme explain ,like so many before me ,to you ,the narcisistic yokle you are:

ONLY DUMB,MANIACALLY OBSESSED,MENTALLY ILL,NEEDING A BAN PLAYERS LIKE YOU POST SHIT LIKE PRETTY BOY PICS OR GIRLS THEY VIRTUA-DATE OR BOAST ABOUT 'HOW GOOD' THEY ARE....

I may be a kettle (especially to asssssshoooooooles)  but  you sir,are a POT!

ps  :BAN THAT GUY 

now go teamstack suicide deathbail somewhere   (.)

ALSO  :IF YOU HAVE   ;AS YOU SAY   :DISABLED YOUR CHAT INGAME  :HOW CAN YOU KNOW I INSULT YOU INGAME?      FUCKFACE

yer just a bitch weasle

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-07-10 20:03:17)

#624 2020-07-10 19:51:39

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

ALSO  :IF YOU HAVE   ;AS YOU SAY   :DISABLED YOUR CHAT INGAME  :HOW CAN YOU KNOW I INSULT YOU INGAME?

Choosing not to participate in chat does not prevent the display of chat.
A player would have to disable hud to prevent that.
That is not an option for drama queens tho tongue

#625 2020-07-10 19:56:05

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

Nah,he stated that he actually 'can't ' say sorry if he teamkills coz he 'disabled' his chat.We all know he's 'special'...

Who believes that anyway.........

BAN THAT GUY     smile

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-07-10 19:57:09)

#626 2020-07-10 20:03:03

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

"not responding" != "not reading" ....  Anyone can reassign the keybinds to disable chat
but that will not prevent you viewing the chat from others unless hud is disabled.

EDIT: 

Check his own recording.  There is chat from various players:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1pMxJ64C90

Last edited by seVen (2020-07-10 22:05:10)

#627 2020-07-10 20:08:13

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

so  the only reason he disabled his chat was not to type offensive stuff back to us?  it can't be for not seeing other people's spam then,or fps.....and he still does the 'name thing' to insult   so.....

And  that's his excuse for not saying sorry for a teamkill?

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others?

seeing his banlist it's starting to feel this way........

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-07-10 20:10:01)

#628 2020-07-10 20:27:04

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 83.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

zoid

how come youre allowed to severely insult me 100+ times in forum and ingame, and then if i talk back once, i deserve a ban for that  ......

1) youre dumb
2) youre manically obsessed with me
3) youre mentally ill
4) youre the one who should get banned, both ingame and from forum

You just refered to other players as retarded in your post, how much hypocritical do you have to be not to notice this.

#629 2020-07-10 20:31:38

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

I didnt want to answer for this, but.. Just a short message.
1) You are playing in public so respect the rules and all players.
2)

BFSoldier1 wrote:

they often steal your kills

You are only mad bcs I get gold so you refuse to drive jeep with me and other better players. You cant stand losing gold.
You are just hiding behind being a medicore infantry. You can nothing but spawnkill.

3)If you dont like it so much, go playing on aX or singleplayer. Once a bot enters "YOUR" jeep on 2nd position, you can press 2 and they will auto leave. You are gonna be happy, I guess.

You come out of BAN, you are on the server for 15 minutes and start doing shit again and refuse to drive jeep with me. Imma let this go, but I strongly recommend you to stop doing it. You came in game for 5 maps yersterday and ragequiited 5 times. I guess you havent been missing those.

#630 2020-07-15 23:07:00

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

banned 24 hours for what nameless .....

in case it was for that switch, then it was allowed and not a stack .... and i only switched team once

when i switched to axis, my allied team had 14 players and three flags, while axis had 11 players and only flag which they almost lost

.... and i broke no other rules

youtube.com/watch?v=w0CfyFGkwy8

keyhash :                                 9c0c8f846c3f49b768d0b547ffd460e8

Last edited by 000 (2020-07-15 23:10:08)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

Board footer