#1 2016-10-26 23:07:06

AFC A
Player
Netherlands
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

Banned?

It seems that I am banned on Simple | Tanks a lot! server.

Don't know why, don't know for how long, it just says you are banned from this server.

Can someone please tell me what is going on and unban me? I never got any warning so I'm puzzled.

Greetz, AFC A

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-10-26 23:26:14

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

Re: Banned?

You don't need warning, because you know exactly what you do. You insult players, you occupy tank and seat in main, spamchatting and providing your stupied comments... I guess you are Sepp with fake IP from Netherlands or his illegaly born brother...  Length of your bans will grow in geometric progression when I see such behavior from you in the future. Got it?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-10-27 16:57:57

AFC A
Player
Netherlands
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

I don't know what you are talking about. I have never had any warning and then I get banned without an explanation.
Last time i played, i stopped being active in the game, cause it was 1 vs 1  when someone joined my team and got out in a tiger. Not fair according to my oppinion, so i stopped playing. I didn't occupy a tank cause there was only three players in total. After I said it was unfair and the player still continued, i called him a wimp and then I got kicked.
I play this game since the beginning and have seen a lot of players messing up the game, no kicks, no bans, probably friends of you. They were a lot more disruptive than me and do it over and over again. It still happens every day and now you are blaming me for calling someone a wimp and not playing for three minutes?
I only want a fair game and nothing else. If you had a bad day, dont blame it on me cause that is really unfair.

Also I have nothing to do with Sepp and would like to keep it that way. Its a pity that admins always think they are right and are not open for discussion. You blame me of all kinds of stuff that never happened. spamchat? occupying tanks? really dont know what you are talking about. If you have problems with my behaviour, talk to me when it happens. You are an admin, not God.

#4 2016-10-27 17:02:20

AFC A
Player
Netherlands
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

Ow and can you please tell me for how long that ban is?

#5 2016-10-27 18:36:36

Coffeeassassin
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 54.0

De admins zijn hier een stelletje kinderen met verkeerd machtsmisbruik ik werd gisteren ook gekickt zonder reden. Ze kunnen beter de bots admin laten zijn die doen het nog beter.

#6 2016-10-27 19:20:19

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 54.0

You can't say that dude...

I warn allways, except i see someone, where i know, he who know the rules, but ignore them intentionally. But when i kick players for reason, i warn them again after they come back.

On the other side you have also to understand... it is not easy sometimes. When too many people are trolling around, then an admin has to begin to clean up.

But in AFC A's case... You know now what you should not do on the server. Now it would be good to know, when your ban expires. The admin can tell you this perhaps.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-10-27 19:20:51)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2016-10-27 22:50:55

AFC A
Player
Netherlands
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

I do understand being an admin is often an difficult task. But there are players that mess up the game every day. They are doing that for years and they keep coming back. I don't think that I am one of these players, so I can totaly not understand why I immediately got that ban and why it was done that way without an explanation.

Being an admin is hard sometimes, but that is not a reason to act like a dictator. I always want to play a fair game and I expect to be treated the same way. Almost all discussions in this part of the forum are the same and a lot of them are about the same admins. So I guess I will just have to wait till the ban is over and take my "punishment". But a little more communication would be welcome.

#8 2016-10-28 04:33:04

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 54.0

Sorry, i don't have access to Tanks a Lot, otherwise i could tell you when it expires.

#9 2016-10-28 10:19:43

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 53.0

AFC A wrote:

I do understand being an admin is often an difficult task. But there are players that mess up the game every day. They are doing that for years and they keep coming back. I don't think that I am one of these players, so I can totaly not understand why I immediately got that ban and why it was done that way without an explanation.

Being an admin is hard sometimes, but that is not a reason to act like a dictator. I always want to play a fair game and I expect to be treated the same way. Almost all discussions in this part of the forum are the same and a lot of them are about the same admins. So I guess I will just have to wait till the ban is over and take my "punishment". But a little more communication would be welcome.

yes. you are one of them.

Board footer