#1 2016-09-21 00:06:53

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

Yankees versus LOPsters

It's pretty interesting to watch and read all these mutual accusations but don't you think it's better to finish it once and for all? Here is the plan I propose:

5BmAgt0.jpg EXnvGmC.jpg

1. 8 vs 8 clan war, classic maps, League rules.
2. USA-based server. Lop has more experience and Americans will get lower ping and better connection as advantage.
3. No excuses afterwards.

What is your opinion?

1. Good idea!
  2. Fuck you!
Total votes: 15

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-09-21 00:43:35

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

Re: Yankees versus LOPsters

Why are you creating a new thread for this?

Anyways, we all know lack of penis will win. This has nothing to do with ping, but team play. They have the advantage of having played together for almost two years now. Sure the American side has a few ''talents'' but they've never played together in the past. Do you really want to put them against lop for their first war? While we are still figuring who does what on our map lop will bomb us into annihilation.

And our members are either inactive or not interested:

razor - inactive
me - university
twigz - maybe?
colHT - playing BF1
twilight - meh
cute - the only player that could commit probably
jubilee - probably not interested
bot - not active enough, won't commit

I would pick a clan like -=TL=- to start with. Depending on the result then we play a stronger team.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-09-21 00:50:07)

#3 2016-09-21 00:45:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

Black Mamba wrote:

They have the advantage of having played together for almost two years now.

That's why the server is only American for all rounds. Plus, you can train your tactics.

#4 2016-09-21 00:54:40

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

nämeless wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

That's why the server is only American for all rounds. Plus, you can train your tactics.

You can't practice your ''tactics'' in a week or two versus a clan that knows possibly every outcome or tactical scenario the enemy team can use against them. We are lacking the TEAM PLAY and TEAM COHESION aspect, and that develops over time, not in a week or two.

Like I said, our side ONLY has experienced players, lop has the experienced players, excellent team cohesion and team play, why do you think they are always in the top three after every season when they decide to play?

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-09-21 00:55:16)

#5 2016-09-21 01:09:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

Black Mamba wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

You can't practice your ''tactics'' in a week or two versus a clan that knows possibly every outcome or tactical scenario the enemy team can use against them. We are lacking the TEAM PLAY and TEAM COHESION aspect, and that develops over time, not in a week or two.

Like I said, our side ONLY has experienced players, lop has the experienced players, excellent team cohesion and team play, why do you think they are always in the top three after every season when they decide to play?

I remember I started to play League matches being a member of BF1941 team which doesn't exist anymore. The team was full of noobs and their skill was so awful that no one would take us seriously. We spent a few days training our tactics and we won a few clan wars. We weren't even the worst team in that season. In case of the match, you can get pretty good advantage and it's connection. The server on American soil is almost not playable for European players due to very high ping. Somehow you can win. The only thing you need is cooperation.

You can also think of some SoH members and Maj.Merlin, for example.

Anyway, who Social Rejects are? Is it just a name or it's a community of people who can take a dare?

#6 2016-09-21 01:20:32

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

nämeless wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I remember I started to play League matches being a member of BF1941 team which doesn't exist anymore. The team was full of noobs and their skill was so awful that no one would take us seriously. We spent a few days training our tactics and we won a few clan wars. We weren't even the worst team in that season. In case of the match, you can get pretty good advantage and it's connection. The server on American soil is almost not playable for European players due to very high ping. Somehow you can win. The only thing you need is cooperation.

My point is being good at cooperation and teamplay, like you pointed out, takes a while (not a few days, I don't buy that). So I guess for this type of war you would need to give the American team at least one month to have PCWs, practice and have a good knowledge of the style of play of other players. When that is accomplished and the American side is at least capable of winning a few wars versus say CBS, FG and TL, then you give them a stronger opponent.

lop right off the bat isn't fair though. So change the opponent in your poll to -=TL=- or any of the clans I've mentionned then we have a match.

#7 2016-09-21 01:28:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

Black Mamba wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

My point is being good at cooperation and teamplay, like you pointed out, takes a while (not a few days, I don't buy that). So I guess for this type of war you would need to give the American team at least one month to have PCWs, practice and have a good knowledge of the style of play of other players. When that is accomplished and the American side is at least capable of winning a few wars versus say CBS, FG and TL, then you give them a stronger opponent.

lop right off the bat isn't fair though. So change the opponent in your poll to -=TL=- or any of the clans I've mentionned then we have a match.

No, the interesting thing is confrontation. That means there should be no third side, only those who don't like each other. Don't you remember the fight between Tyson and Lewis? It was also a clash of ambitions. People have been waiting for this for months. HBO and Showtime, these competing companies, even made a common broadcast of this event. Don't tell me it's not possible. It's possible, of course.

P. S. You think of LOP too much, they are noobs. LOP, you are noobs! Where are you? Show yourselves, maggots!

#8 2016-09-21 01:56:42

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

nämeless wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
nämeless wrote:

No, the interesting thing is confrontation. That means there should be no third side, only those who don't like each other. Don't you remember the fight between Tyson and Lewis? It was also a clash of ambitions. People have been waiting for this for months. HBO and Showtime, these competing companies, even made a common broadcast of this event. Don't tell me it's not possible. It's possible, of course.

P. S. You think of LOP too much, they are noobs. LOP, you are noobs! Where are you? Show yourselves, maggots!

You essentially conceded that lop is much better than the Americans by saying that ALL rounds should be on an American server. Why should this be the case I ask? Because you assume us Americans are total noobs? jk

A fair match up means that two rounds are on European soil, and two on an American server. If those conditions aren't met then it's not an interesting match. It's kind of a boxer with only one arm hoping to win a match vs an adversary with two. Lop is that one armed boxer of course.

#9 2016-09-21 02:00:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

In other words, you are afraid to lose.

#10 2016-09-21 02:08:16

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

nämeless wrote:

In other words, you are afraid to lose.

Give us time at least, then we might be able to have a 2:2 or 3:2 (best care scenario) score against them.

But as I said, waste of time, as most players in the list aren't active enough or interested. You are left with PitViper and his crew.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-09-21 02:08:38)

#11 2016-09-21 02:12:25

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Opera 39.0

Somehow I have access to a PM thread of nämeless and Black Mamba ...

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#12 2016-09-21 02:57:57

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 48.0

seventy wrote:

best korea represent *high five*

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#13 2016-09-21 03:13:35

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Opera 39.0

coL.HT wrote:
seventy wrote:

best korea represent *high five*

kqjh6waj.gif

#14 2016-09-21 03:34:40

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 48.0

big dick bandits

#15 2016-09-21 03:53:59

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 52.0

LMFAO

#16 2016-09-21 04:56:41

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

Fucking spammers

#17 2016-09-21 05:20:39

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

#18 2016-09-21 11:00:52

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

you made me happy again ,proud of you both 

uTQRtp7PNa.jpg

Last edited by ABAS (2016-09-21 11:08:06)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#19 2016-09-23 18:14:27

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 53.0

Man - we must've really pissed off the yanks for some reason - still don't know what lop has done tbh. I didn't notice this post untill now, we used to have 2 muricans on our team, wouldn't it be funny if we met up with an all american team rofl? I love the confidence blamba lol!
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms had a clan team in bf-league as well, Xplorer was the leader of it, guessing it got wiped recently by Fear due to the bugged code though.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-09-23 18:25:21)

#20 2016-09-23 20:18:48

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#21 2016-09-24 19:59:34

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 4.0

ping over 100 may be crucial espeсially on inf maps, doent seem fair
think about a Japanese server or some in that area, would be funny to read the chat smile

Board footer