#31 2016-03-05 02:52:42

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Re: Flick is an Asshole Admin

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

I absolutely agree that not everyone has the same skill level. Myself, I limited to mostly playing in a tank. I'm an average at best pilot, followed up by a my ground game. If we are on a even playing field and you kill me, then good job. Where I don't agree, is in the fact that you and many other people are not playing on skill alone. If you think that myself and others who have played this game from the beginning can't tell the difference you are mistaken. So, you can call me an asshole or a bad admin or whatever you want, it still doesn't change the fact that your skill level is a direct result of an exploit.  At least I can say I am an above average player who doesn't have to cheat to help my team win.  When you state that your fun revolves around getting good scores, it doesn't surprise me that you use exploits to get that "good score" so you can have fun. It's the attitude of "screw everyone else, as long as I am having fun".

FotS

Enough with the hackusations. As a admin get proof, or you're just spitting bullshit. smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-03-05 03:00:18

GoodDayToDie
Player
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

And yet I am still not given a fair trial. Just assumed to be the bad hacker and exploiter.
Labeled off of ignorance.
THANKS FLICK!

You guys are a great clan, it's important to stand behind your members. No matter what.

My skill level is based off years of playing and development. Nothing else.

Guess I'll leave it there since the consensus remains the same.

I SAID GOODDAY SIR!!

#33 2016-03-05 12:51:09

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I have played this game for a long time as well.

When I win the powerball, I will hire a coder to fix the problem of deploying the exp pack and then switching to the plunger.  As it stands, unless it is pack number 4, it takes a unbearably long time.

There are some players I encounter that we can deploy the pack at the same time, but they beat me to the plunge.  Maybe they always throw 3 packs and I always catch them on number 4.  Maybe it is a key bind.

On the one hand, congrats if you figured out how to deploy, plunge and bail with one key. On the other hand, since the game was configured to be three key presses in the code, keybinding gives an unfair advantage.

I ask, if you can play the game, can't you play the game well on just about any computer with any configuration, or does one always need 'tricks' or 'enhancements'?

I am not saying GoodDay or anyone else is using keybinds.  I am speaking more theoretical.  However, the fact that some do, and they come on the SiMPLE server and run off the public, it is a SiMPLE server admin issue.

Is banning/kicking the answer? Well, obviously not, because we still have the issue.

If there is a pilot that is unstoppable, I will ask them to consider doing something else in game.  Are they hacking? It's not that, it's just I see person after person leaving the server after being killed by the pilot.  Am I wrong in asking them to stop abusing the players on SiMPLE?  I think not. If that pilot runs off all the players 'just doing their thing,' then it is within a SiMPLE server admin right to ask them to take their thing elsewhere (like, their own server, with no people on it, because they care not to be abused).

Look, we all know this is a dying game.  I ask myself, what can I do to keep it alive.  Keeping the playing field even is my answer. I have had many conversations with many of the admins and public on this matter.  I believe this is where Flick comes from. I believe his intentions are pure. I understand why some don't. I also am aware that overzealous admins can destroy a game.

There is no more PunkBuster updates for BF1942.  There is no check for keybinds anyway.

To those of you that do use key binds, that are excellent pilots that can empty a server, let me ask you, is there a better solution that SiMPLE admins should use? I am stuck on this issue, and I don't find it useful to criticize without offering an alternative.

tiger is a good example of a clueless critic that has a lot of complaints, without solutions.  I have asked on a couple of occasions what is his endgame, if he does not play on the server, and can't stand us, why he comes and iterates issues, offering no solutions.

I have a feeling that tiger may be Mr. Well Done. Well Done can't accept the fact that I will kick him when he breaks the rules, and I will support his with all my skill as an engy when he is in a tank playing by the rules. 

Well Done has no issues TK'ing when he feels someone is not using an asset the way he believes it to be used, and then says 'see, you deserved it for not listening to me.' 

So during you bitching, think, what happens when this game goes away? Assholes like tiger will find a new game to ruin.  I just wont play.  This is my only game, and I don't plan to become addicted to a new one when tiger, well done, and keybinders/hackers finally kill this game.  Is this the ultimate goal for these discussions and actions, to kill the game?

how did i ruin the server? by typing facts on the forum? omg i'm feeling like discussing nonsense with a psychic patient.

if i remember correctly, this server have started 4 years ago when origin released this game for free. at that time the server had been nearly 24/7 full and i was just one of the silent players, until tookie bestowed me a nice banishment about 2 years ago. at that moment the population had already dropped noticeablely. so who's the true ruiners. ask yourself.

oh wait oscar, do you really think that the server is dying? as long as you hold the admin power, the server should be good enough, for you. big_smile

Last edited by tiger (2016-03-05 13:08:35)

#34 2016-03-05 12:53:44

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Viitapiru wrote:

Or just add "noobs only" to server name like I suggested on that Icefag$ case? Then the admins can kick any too skilled players off and it would be no problemo at all here.

Nah, seriously. People have different skill levels in this game and unfortunately there are also cheaters that make admin work a bit harder. After playing couple of rounds on USA server I have to say that the general skill level is indeed lower than on FRA server so the skilled players actually really stick out there and this might come as a shock for the newer admins or admins who have never played competitive matches before. You should collect some real video evidence and post it on admin section for the more experienced people to evaluate...

not really necessary, because SiMPLE the trademark = noobs and dictators only big_smile

#35 2016-03-05 12:55:30

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Pleiades53 wrote:

Powerful and well said Oscar.
Please quit your damned job and run for President before we end up with a Commander in Chief with the backbone of tiger.
In the end, seems to me Flick made a good decision, based on keybinding, IF it was used and yes, as usual in a conflict, some of us learn from this thread. Perhaps I am alone but I doubt it.
Course there are those that do not learn, even if they have never experienced this before. Cant teach stupid now can we.
THANKS Oscar for the eloquence in your well thought out words.
I got the next round at  "The Baah"!!!

Blade, the entire reason why folks use cheats and hacks, is like trying to analyze WHY a senior kid in High School, wants to beat a Kindergarten kid. Its the concept of disgusting advantage over others, to feel good. Its a foreign understanding to rationale.
We as typical human beings, do not understand this thought pattern. I prefer to hang with like minded folks.
Most of the good folks have generous genitalia. The ones that use those advantages, I see were dealt the short hand in life and this is how they find their smiles and happiness. Testicular strangleitis.
Welcome to the human race. Kinda strange is it not?
LMSAO!!!

I hope this thread closes with anyone of value to the community, VALUE being the keyword, recognizing what this conflict means and has shown. And may the community hang on to the last player as it may be. Oh and "Player" ALSO being a keyword!!!
Sometimes conflict is good. Today it was.

whatever you, BladeRunner and Flick are accusing, STATE THE DAMNED PROOF

#36 2016-03-05 16:54:51

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

bud wrote:
Oscar Goldman wrote:

When I win the powerball, I will hire a coder to fix the problem of deploying the exp pack and then switching to the plunger.

meep i fixed this years ago, ill give you the code if you want it.

I want it to be the "public" code we all run.

Plus, there are many other fixes that need to be implemented in the new patch 1.7 that EA is working on.

#37 2016-03-05 17:06:20

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

tiger wrote:

how did i ruin the server? by typing facts on the forum? omg i'm feeling like discussing nonsense with a psychic patient.

if i remember correctly, this server have started 4 years ago when origin released this game for free. at that time the server had been nearly 24/7 full and i was just one of the silent players, until tookie bestowed me a nice banishment about 2 years ago. at that moment the population had already dropped noticeablely. so who's the true ruiners. ask yourself.

oh wait oscar, do you really think that the server is dying? as long as you hold the admin power, the server should be good enough, for you. big_smile

Read again, I didn't say you are ruining the server. 

I said people like Well Done kill the server.  I hypothesized that maybe you play as Well Done because it seems to fit your personality. Well Done does things to kill the server.

tiger, my main point with you is I look for solutions.  Do you have any besides "fire all the admins"? Would you like to suggest new rules? Do you have a sure fire method of catching hackers? Do you suggest we ignore hacking because it usually comes down to a judgement call, and no one playing this game, besides you, have the intellect to make that judgement call?

Off topic: Donald Trump is another example of a complainer with no solutions. "I would sit those people down and hammer something out in  minutes."  Really, Don? Do you think it hasn't been tried? Or do you think that people will take a person that can't even deal with the reality of their own baldness seriously on the world stage? Pity America if that guy wins!

Pleiades53 - I have too much THC in my blood to get elected! :-D

Twigs, in terms of asking players to switch to even things out, I do.  Often, I just switch myself to do that, rather than even have to bother anyone else's game.  That is part of my responsibility as an admin.  No big deal. But thanks for suggestion it. I may hit you up on that sometime.

Thanks for caring!

#38 2016-03-05 21:09:23

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I want it to be the "public" code we all run.

Plus, there are many other fixes that need to be implemented in the new patch 1.7 that EA is working on.

I think i have posted it in the mod section, but its up to the server owner to implement the code. tongue

Oscar Goldman wrote:

If there is a pilot that is unstoppable, I will ask them to consider doing something else in game.  Are they hacking? It's not that, it's just I see person after person leaving the server after being killed by the pilot.

yeeeah unfortunately this can be true, i have seen servers slowly die out partly because of this (including my own).

Last edited by bud (2016-03-05 23:17:07)

#39 2016-03-05 21:28:02

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

I absolutely agree that not everyone has the same skill level. Myself, I limited to mostly playing in a tank. I'm an average at best pilot, followed up by a my ground game. If we are on a even playing field and you kill me, then good job. Where I don't agree, is in the fact that you and many other people are not playing on skill alone. If you think that myself and others who have played this game from the beginning can't tell the difference you are mistaken. So, you can call me an asshole or a bad admin or whatever you want, it still doesn't change the fact that your skill level is a direct result of an exploit.  At least I can say I am an above average player who doesn't have to cheat to help my team win.  When you state that your fun revolves around getting good scores, it doesn't surprise me that you use exploits to get that "good score" so you can have fun. It's the attitude of "screw everyone else, as long as I am having fun".

FotS

I don't know about you Flick, but where I come from hacking is unacceptable, why would somebody who has played this game for several years, decide to all of the sudden use "exploits" you do realise you do not get skills against bots right?
If we were all hacking and using exploits, what would be the point of having a competition since 2007?
I'm sorry, but you have no proof of any of us hacking, yet you're making hacksusations. That's what makes a piss poor admin in my opinion.

Perhaps try and get some skills? ... Then at least you could be allowed to whine, because we would all be on even playing field.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#40 2016-03-05 21:59:57

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Why you guys dont film your game play to prove your innocence instead of us admins filming you to prove you are guilty???

HA it's true we are the admins and we are all suckerss!! You want this game to be fair for every one but the firts thing you do is to criticize the admins dicisions??

PS: admins cant have fun I guess ?

#41 2016-03-05 22:13:16

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Dakota wrote:

Why you guys dont film your game play to prove your innocence instead of us admins filming you to prove you are guilty???

Because  everyone are innocent until proven guilty...

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#42 2016-03-05 23:58:33

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Dakota wrote:

HA it's true we are the admins and we are all suckerss!! You want this game to be fair for every one but the firts thing you do is to criticize the admins dicisions??

So you make hackusations for fun? Interesting. I don't have anything to prove to you guys, if you want to create hackusations find some evidence first.

By the way, I have made videos before - a lot of them too.

#43 2016-03-06 00:33:00

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Suggestion is not a hackusation you troll, just saying it's easy for every one now to say BRING ON THE PROOF . I will trust the admin judgment beafore you .

If you are a honest player and I am not saying you are or not.......Just the title of that thread says it all!!

PS: Have fun wachting your videos smile

#44 2016-03-06 00:44:21

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Dakota wrote:

Suggestion is not a hackusation you troll, just saying it's easy for every one now to say BRING ON THE PROOF . I will trust the admin judgment beafore you .

If you are a honest player and I am not saying you are or not.......Just the title of that thread says it all!!

PS: Have fun wachting your videos smile

What suggestion? That I have to prove that I am not hacking, because some admin with no evidence thinks that I am? This thread wasn't made by me - it was made by GDTD, if you actually bothered to look ...

Unlike most people here, I am not a troll. It is easy for everyone to say "Bring on the proof" because you simply don't have any smile

By the way, Flick never answered what a "scripter" is.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-03-06 00:47:56)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#45 2016-03-06 00:54:07

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

But do you have the proof he did not ?? Why did you comment that then ?? smile

#46 2016-03-06 00:56:05

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Dakota wrote:

But do you have the proof he did not ?? Why did you comment that then ?? smile

Comment what? No, I have no evidence that GDTD didn't hack, but neither does Flick. So we're even, are we not?

#47 2016-03-06 00:58:28

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Their we go, suggestion he should of recorded is game play!!! good night!! smile

#48 2016-03-06 01:04:23

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Dakota wrote:

Their we go, suggestion he should of recorded is game play!!! good night!! smile

Yes, Flick should have recorded his gameplay, perhaps, if he was suspicious of GDTD. Not the other way around. Or perhaps he could have just realised that GDTD have played for at least 6 years, or more, and doesnt hack ..

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-03-06 01:04:46)

#49 2016-03-06 01:18:04

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

And Flick played how long?? drop it !!  Like I sayed the tilte says alot!!  ZZZZZ  6 years stop I will start cry!! sad

#50 2016-03-06 04:27:11

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Dakota wrote:

And Flick played how long?? drop it !!  Like I sayed the tilte says alot!!  ZZZZZ  6 years stop I will start cry!! sad

I'm thinking a 2012 player, maybe, I don't know, not a long time I guess. What does the title say?

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-03-06 04:34:13)

#51 2016-03-06 09:37:10

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 48.0

Wow..jiminy cricket....the author, GoodDay, ended this at post 32 and here we are at nearly 20 posts later still sounding off!

8rFPiZL.gif

#52 2016-03-06 10:46:02

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Nearly 21 now lmao big_smile

#53 2016-03-06 12:48:02

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Oscar Goldman wrote:
tiger wrote:

Read again, I didn't say you are ruining the server. 

I said people like Well Done kill the server.  I hypothesized that maybe you play as Well Done because it seems to fit your personality. Well Done does things to kill the server.

tiger, my main point with you is I look for solutions.  Do you have any besides "fire all the admins"? Would you like to suggest new rules? Do you have a sure fire method of catching hackers? Do you suggest we ignore hacking because it usually comes down to a judgement call, and no one playing this game, besides you, have the intellect to make that judgement call?

Off topic: Donald Trump is another example of a complainer with no solutions. "I would sit those people down and hammer something out in  minutes."  Really, Don? Do you think it hasn't been tried? Or do you think that people will take a person that can't even deal with the reality of their own baldness seriously on the world stage? Pity America if that guy wins!

Pleiades53 - I have too much THC in my blood to get elected! :-D

Twigs, in terms of asking players to switch to even things out, I do.  Often, I just switch myself to do that, rather than even have to bother anyone else's game.  That is part of my responsibility as an admin.  No big deal. But thanks for suggestion it. I may hit you up on that sometime.

Thanks for caring!

Firstly what sort of solutions do you want from me indeed? your ultimate problem is here: how a tribe of coward savages run a civilized community smoothly. my answer is sorry sir, negative from myself but I am suggesting Secretary Xi and Secretary Kim as your fellow consultant.

Oscar Goldman wrote:
Assholes like tiger will find a new game to ruin.

oh ya you are not saying i'm ruining the server or the game. you are just saying

1. I am (like) an asshole
2. assholes will find a new game to ruin (after ruining your only favourite one of course.)

Oscar Goldman also wrote:
when tiger, well done, and keybinders/hackers finally kill this game.

though you are still not saying i'm killing the server or the game 'cause the server just hasn't died yet, as long as you are holding the admin power, has it?

very nice speech mr. future president. i'm looking forward one day you will appoint flick as your head of Attorney and send all your nationals to jail big_smile

btw when talking about alias, only your fellow is the true professional.
41hcg.jpg

#54 2016-03-06 12:50:28

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Dakota wrote:

omg omg OMG!!!!!! here it comes again: PROOF OF INNOCENCE

China and North Korea are welcoming you. get the fucking hell out of here as well as Canada

#55 2016-03-06 17:19:49

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

tiger wrote:

Firstly what sort of solutions do you want from me indeed?

Any that is beyond 'you are all as bad as North Korea in terms of human rights.' Else, if you just want to vent and I shouldn't be 'feeding the troll.'

What would probably work if there was a sign on the way in that read "we reserve the right to refuse service.' Else that or maybe the server should be pay to play, password protected, and admin complaints should be treated as customer complaints.

Yes, I think you are an asshole. Complaints laden with insults and no solutions are not beneficial.

I would have been more accurate to portray you as a toxin to a community, rather than the game/server itself. I don't know what name you play under, or if you play, but I apologize for associating you with the behavior of another player, and claiming you ruin the server. You are absolutely correct in pointing out the error in my ways. I will only discuss what I read in your posts.

Again, FotS, and all of our admins, don't get paid for this. Do we hold votes by the public to see who is fit for admin? Do we instate a rule 'three public complaints and you are out'? Get rid of all admins and rules?

I don't get your last statement and not sure what I am looking for in the picture.

Last edited by Oscar Goldman (2016-03-06 17:20:19)

#56 2016-03-06 21:04:18

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:

Thanks for caring!

I have no problem switching over to the team that needs help smile Just let me know and it'll be done. Anything to help the server out. I like SiMPLE USA, and its good to be able to play with Americans again! big_smile

And to answer the whole hackusation, I don't mind being called a cheater, in all honesty its a compliment. I know I don't cheat, and so do many others. My clan doesn't cheat either. We all have done lots to catch cheaters and help the community. We all play competitively and take this 14 year old game still pretty seriously, while having fun doing so. Only problem I have is with admins disrupting my game play because I'm a "cheater." Anyone can think whatever they want and have whatever opinions they need, but if you are going to disrupt my game play because I am a cheater, than please provide me with this proof before you jump the gun on the punishments. All I ask. I understand the hard work admins are putting forth to help run this server, especially with all the annoying trolls. But as a admin, you have to learn the difference between someone who is genuinely good at the game, and one who is cheating.  Take a little more time to watch this player, and when you gather enough sufficient evidence, then make the decision. Please don't just make decisions based off your own opinion, because that leads to bias decisions made. Just don't waste to much time watching me, cause you won't find much big_smile

Last edited by twigs (2016-03-06 21:15:40)

#57 2016-03-07 12:24:18

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Chrome 48.0

I'll read all this at some time, but I fear when I'll have time it will have grown by another volume.

#58 2016-03-07 15:11:46

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

***ABOVE FROM OSCAR***

***BELOW from tiger***
Firstly what sort of solutions do you want from me indeed? your ultimate problem is here: how a tribe of coward savages run a civilized community smoothly. my answer is sorry sir, negative from myself but I am suggesting Secretary Xi and Secretary Kim as your fellow consultant.

Oscar Goldman wrote:

oh ya you are not saying i'm ruining the server or the game. you are just saying

1. I am (like) an asshole
2. assholes will find a new game to ruin (after ruining your only favourite one of course.)

Oscar Goldman also wrote:
when tiger, well done, and keybinders/hackers finally kill this game.

though you are still not saying i'm killing the server or the game 'cause the server just hasn't died yet, as long as you are holding the admin power, has it?

very nice speech mr. future president. i'm looking forward one day you will appoint flick as your head of Attorney and send all your nationals to jail big_smile

btw when talking about alias, only your fellow is   

So Oscar, in reference to your belief he is a rational person, and explaining you look for solutions, (Which you ABSOLUTELY do!) with some expectation you MAY have actually received something of value back from him, in the form of benefit to the game, community or Forum, do you not wish to finally say its not worth the effort to save the one? Not a single typed word of benefit. ZERO value as usual. You are a better man than me Oscar!!! High5 with a bag of herbs for that THC urine cleansing solution.

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2016-03-07 15:12:23)

#59 2016-03-07 16:02:05

Oscar Goldman
United States
iOS Safari 9.0

:-)

Last edited by Oscar Goldman (2016-03-07 16:02:26)

#60 2016-03-07 17:39:16

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 48.0

Winston Smith wrote:

I'll read all this at some time, but I fear when I'll have time it will have grown by another volume.

I think Amazon has it on E-Readers now....check and download it there..

ee eee

Board footer