Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Lets do it your way, Mr. Piper

nick: chicago
date: 28.12
local time: shit knows
map: berlin
server: USA
reason: "go to forums" ~Piper

EDIT: i dont care that much about playing on your server again, more about knowing the reason, cause thats a great mistery to me. All i can think of is killing piper and some other guys with lucky headshots a couple of times. u mad?

Regards

Last edited by Well Done (2015-12-28 23:35:59)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2015-12-28 23:38:23

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 9.0

Re: 28.12

Did you have a surgery you didn't tell us about "Mr" PiPer???

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-12-28 23:41:54

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Kind of funny, keep it up Winston

#4 2015-12-29 01:19:08

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Apparently you were glitching in the map does this help you to remember now?

#5 2015-12-29 01:26:54

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Bro, I never use glitches, i don't even know any in Berlin except for ONE that was possible only on modded servers! I DID NOT reach any hidden spots, NOT A SINGLE ONCE was I capable of shotting at people when they couldnt actually reach me. Please, follow the joke with screenshots.

Just to make it straight, I didnt mean to violate the rules. And if this shit is about admins thinking "oh, maybe cheater, maybe not, ban" then im outta here or maybe be back. Just because im clean im still talking to you, cause, as i said, its a matter of a few clicks to be back on server, but honestly i dont care about playing if you guys are like that.

#6 2015-12-29 01:43:33

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Well you don't need to act like a jerk...jerk.

#7 2015-12-29 01:53:26

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Maybe i need? I can kiss your feet and bring you cheeseburgers to bed if you act nicely, but when it comes to bullshit talk and fucked up accusations i become too frustrated, sorry. I know you guys all know each other and make a great community together so theres no chance for me to be charismatic in this case, so... I just suggest to shut the fuck up and let speak the one who banned me and the ones present when it took place. Cheers PitViper

#8 2015-12-29 01:55:21

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Well Done wrote:

Bro, I never use glitches, i don't even know any in Berlin except for ONE that was possible only on modded servers! I DID NOT reach any hidden spots, NOT A SINGLE ONCE was I capable of shotting at people when they couldnt actually reach me. Please, follow the joke with screenshots.

Just to make it straight, I didnt mean to violate the rules. And if this shit is about admins thinking "oh, maybe cheater, maybe not, ban" then im outta here or maybe be back. Just because im clean im still talking to you, cause, as i said, its a matter of a few clicks to be back on server, but honestly i dont care about playing if you guys are like that.

In that case you had better hold until the admin that banned you has a chance to respond, Bro!

#9 2015-12-29 02:06:44

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Well Done wrote:

In that case you had better hold until the admin that banned you has a chance to respond, Bro!

That's right Dink. Thats how it is - be nice and i'll be nice, im not a bad guy. I just feel frustrated for being punished without a word of explanation, the more i played often on the server. Im also upset with the so-official way it works, when i talked to them after being banned and was only told to go complain on forums... Feel free to punish me for evading, but dont make me a cheater.

PS. Dear mod, next time you edit my post, like the one DinkW quoted, at least leave a note, thanks.

#10 2015-12-29 03:26:17

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

FWIW, PipeR and I were playing when the message popped up that Chicago had been banned for glitching.  Chicago came back, and after a few minutes of discussion, I !ban'ned Chicago for evading the ban.

P.S. Chicago - PipeR is a female, hence some of the comments.

#11 2015-12-29 03:33:59

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out, I didnt have enough time to get to know you all.

I'm ready to be punished for evading, these are the rules. A bit upsetting situation though, as a matter of fact i came back to ask the reason and was sent off. Looking forward to clear this mess up.

#12 2015-12-29 07:32:07

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Well Done wrote:
Oscar Goldman wrote:

I'm ready to be punished for evading,

Because you have no class...you jump without looking or caring what you say or to whom you say it.  You have no problem trashing an admin here for no reason...ie piper...that had nothing to do with your ban.  Insulting a fine lady that spends some of her off time working instead of playing so everyone has fun at SiMPLE.

You are the classic definition of an ignoramus.

So lets add you up.

banned for glitching... duration= permanent
banned for evading...  duration= permanent

Hows that for clearing this mess up.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#13 2015-12-29 07:58:42

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

PitViper wrote:
Well Done wrote:
Oscar Goldman wrote:

I'm ready to be punished for evading,

Because you have no class...you jump without looking or caring what you say or to whom you say it.  You have no problem trashing an admin here for no reason...ie piper...that had nothing to do with your ban.  Insulting a fine lady that spends some of her off time working instead of playing so everyone has fun at SiMPLE.

You are the classic definition of an ignoramus.

So lets add you up.

banned for glitching... duration= permanent
banned for evading...  duration= permanent

Hows that for clearing this mess up.

You forgot to mention that it was not Piper that actually banned him and that original ban would have expired today which makes it even funnier!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#14 2015-12-29 07:59:15

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

I banned you for glitching.

Lets do it your way, Mr. Chicago
nick: ChimChim
local time: 13:03:24
reason: Banned for glitching at first flag.  I spawned inside the sandbag at the flag and looked down, your gun was inside the circle and you were laying outside the sandbag on the ground and killed me.  When I spawned back at another flag and ran back to see again, you had been killed already and moved on.
Here is archival footage:

6l5Qddq.jpg

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#15 2015-12-29 09:19:55

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

WOW this guy really knows how to win friends and influence people eh

Chicago .. Don't take it personally .. I tell everyone to go to forums .. you aren't so special smile

#16 2015-12-29 16:20:01

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:

I banned you for glitching.

Lets do it your way, Mr. Chicago
nick: ChimChim
local time: 13:03:24
reason: Banned for glitching at first flag.  I spawned inside the sandbag at the flag and looked down, your gun was inside the circle and you were laying outside the sandbag on the ground and killed me.  When I spawned back at another flag and ran back to see again, you had been killed already and moved on.
Here is archival footage:

http://i.imgur.com/6l5Qddq.jpg

I disagree with that, you didnt even give me a chance to say anything, as its perma ban for glitch, thats just unfortunate.
I dont even understand what you said, the greatest part of a time in berlin i spent sniping from the opposite end of the map, been 4 - 5 around flag to capture it. I remember killing you once or twice at the flag next to the uncapturable one - but that was from the ruins located above the sandbag.

But if you really mean that you got killed and my gun was seen on the other side of the sandbag.... I can only tell you that i was NEVER glitching and if i really killed you this way I WASNT lying within the sandbag or any place that you coulnt reach.

I know what alternatively this might be about - When im behind the cover i always hold crouch and quickly keep swapping to prone - that makes ma able to see whats going around on the other side of cover and makes harder to catch me. When i notice the enemy thanks to prone/crouch movement i point a gun at them and while coming back to standing position quickly give a shot and kill - the game engine is constructed this way -> you get killed while seeing me in prone (graphics bug - while in prone any objects seem to be going through walls and other static objects - thats why you thought i was glitching) but TECHNICALLY in my screen im already standing. THIS is the same situation you get while sniping other people - did you notice that you KILL an enemy EVEN if you give a shot a second after he swapped to prone? They ar in mid-air, your gun pointed towards the spot where their head WAS and you still get a headshot?

Its said we hate and are scared of things we dont understand. You judged everything your way considering it the only right, not even asking me what happened when i got back - i know they dont pay you for that, but would be more professional. If some of your fellas did it, it would be like "loool bro, how did you kiil me lol wtf".. I didn't know what was going on and behaved like a jerk, the same way, yeah i was such a jerk.'

I conclusion - didnt evade to keep playing, just to solve the problem IMMEDIATELY, when there was an oportunity to explain everything one to another and even SHOW how it went. Now that i am banned i cant even prove myself.  You send me off to forums and expect to prove i wasnt glitching with WORDS?

Like i said, didnt you think of proper way solving this inconvenience, I didnt think about behaving nicely. Im a jerk, you behaved irresponsible as a person of power. Im clean, never cheated.

Im sorry, especially Mr Piper (:v) for being a jerk. Im just frustrated when i face injustice, im fed up with this kind of shit in my everyday life so having a struggle like that in a video game makes me exploede. Nobody likes to be punished for something they havent done.

Cheers

Last edited by Well Done (2015-12-29 16:21:56)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#17 2015-12-29 16:52:00

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Android Chrome 47.0

Unban him and dont act like gods ,puny admins,with puny virtual power,or else !!!!
no,i am not joking
You behave like girls in pms,showing off at who is the greater justin bieber fan.
No,you are not special at all

#18 2015-12-29 17:21:27

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

Do you have screenshots? no proof = no ban.

#19 2015-12-29 18:26:23

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

lol again with the "Mr" Piper *rolls eyes*

#20 2015-12-29 18:27:13

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

PipeR wrote:

lol again with the "Mr" Piper *rolls eyes*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

#21 2015-12-29 18:34:11

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

No you are just ignorant

#22 2015-12-29 18:47:46

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Don't be mad Piper sad

#23 2015-12-29 19:26:14

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

Forum posting is the method to discuss admin actions, as in this thread.  No one is taking the time of other players ingame to discuss in text the "whys" of player and/or admin actions.  That's why we have a process for ban appeals, as you were directed to do.

The gun moved to my right on the ground inside the sandbag circle at the flag, while your ass moved to the left behind the sandbag.  Then the gun moved to my left on the ground inside the circle of the sandbags at the flag, while your ass moved to the right outside of the sandbag.  Looked like a snake spawning its litter.    The gun doesn't show "on the ground" inside the circle when you are outside the sandbags no matter how many times you crouch, huddle, hunch, hunker down, scrunch, squat, squinchle or bunny hop.  That's why I banned you, for glitching/cheating. 

If you want to consider being unbanned, you need to post here, again, in this thread and appeal to Tuia.  He is the server owner and has the ability to overide any admins actions.  That is the process too.

#24 2015-12-29 19:35:28

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 40.1

Here's the bottom line Chicago. You're banned, either for glitching or ban evading. No arguing, or trying to enlighten us with your side of the story will make a difference. You glitched, you then evaded ban, instead of using the correct coarse of action. Now, you can claim you didn't know the rules, or didn't know what the problem was, but ignorance is not an excuse. I have seen you on the server many times and you should be well aware of the server rules, if not, that is your own fault. You had no problem finding the Simple forums after being permanently banned for evading. None of the admin here are looking to have a verbal war of words. We have our jobs as admin to do as the server owner sees fit. If you have a problem with the server rules, I suggest you PM Tuia directly. 

FotS

#25 2015-12-29 19:56:45

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

I've got no words, sorry. Thanks for advices, most likely wont contact Tuia though. I don't care about being unbanned.

Just think how it looks...

You banned me (cause it looked like I glitched -  no room to talk, great!) -> the Admin sticks to his beliefs (ive got absolutely no chances to win this conversation) -> even if he wanted -> cannot undo their actions -> Appeal to Tuia -> Explain my situation -> and what? Tuia comes and says "didnt see what happend, Monkey says you glitched". And? Is he going to keep the ban because he trusts you? Is he going to unban me cause i would apologize? Kind of shitty, dude, because you can take any actions, even the dumbest, and the way too bring it all back to order is so tricky, so long and so riduculous that it makes no sense Bro.

What next? 2 weeks after this, im getting banned without a word, because of lucky no scope headshot and acussed of aimbot? Same shit again? Go to forums -> listen to Admins only rights like "you cant be that good/have that much luck, you must use aimbot, but if you want to be unbanned contact Tuia" ??

You guys seem to care a lot about keeping it all clean, i respect you, but not exactly the way it goes. You really need to think over admins management and the process of punishing rule breakers, cause things you say, CONSEQUENCES OF THE ADMIN'S  GUESSES (and that fucking piece of sheet with archival footage in addition) makes it look facetious.

Im nobody within your community, so most likely you wouldnt give a damn and keep calling me an ignorant, but what i tell you is: clean your playground first, then name other people jerks. Cause Im not the last one to be dissapointed with decision. The difference is, i wanna talk, others will just change their up and hash and there you go with never ending story. Think ahead.

Fucking  bureaucracy.

Last edited by Well Done (2015-12-29 20:23:48)

#26 2015-12-29 20:18:57

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

No (...) trying to enlighten us with your side of the story will make a difference.

That's the key which makes it all look like a circus.

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

You glitched

Really? Where and how? Cause its written in the log? Chicago banned for glitching?

I evaded with a full awareness. The thing is, you are blinded with this evasion and pretend not to see the reason of the previous ban.

I can take responsibility for evading. You take responsibility for dumb admin actions, stop washing your hands of it. How many players were punished for disrupting? 1000? How many admins warned for frivolous decisions? 1? 2? Thats how it is, bunch of firends managing the site - never works.

#27 2015-12-29 20:38:18

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

I have enjoyed playing and chatting with Chicago.

I wish Chicago had left the game after evading and PipeR had told him to come here. I wish I didn't have to !ban him because of my first statement. But he did come back in game, and would not read what we were saying, obviously, because he started playing while typing, and was reluctant to come here "because he doesn't really care" if he can't play here. 

Obviously, this is not true, or he would not be posting.

If it were my decision, I would ignore the evasion issue and concentrate on the glitching. 

Us admins all try to do our best to make sure the gaming experience is fun and on an even playing field.  Glitching is obviously on all of our radars. I back up SurrenderMonkey on what he saw.  Of course, I expect him to do the same.

And finally, yes, Tuia is the last say so. If you appeal, he will read what I had to say.  I have enjoyed our playing and our banter.

#28 2015-12-29 20:55:56

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 40.1

Chicago,

Try and listen. You need to PM Tuia and let him make the finale descision. Which will ultimately end in you being unbanned. Tuia is much more forgiving than I, as are most of the other admins. I myself could care less if you ever come back to Simple server, and if I had it my way I would keep you banned and also ban you from the forums. Players like you try break the rules and then come to cry about how you were banned for no reason. Please, spare us all the extra bullshit. You evaded a ban, nothing else to the story, just fluff about this and that because you are angry. I could care less about you or your opinion, because it just doesn't matter to me or anyone else here, you are irrelevant. Now, if you were to get your ban removed by Tuia, started playing by the server rules and even jumped in TS I may have a different view. As far as I'm concerned, your just a troll with no real ties to the Simple server or it's community.  Just follow the server rules and there won't be a problem.

FotS

Last edited by FlickoftheSwitch (2015-12-29 20:56:36)

#29 2015-12-29 20:59:37

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

This is true Oscar, I don't care about the game, but the cause. There's some other servers to play, I don't feel like begging for removing the ban. As a matter of principle I have started this thread. To hear the reason, to eventually discuss it and prove Monkey being wrong. I won't talk to Tuia as I said, so yeah it's true I don't care about the ban itself. As I said, its a matter of a few clicks to be back with new IP, hash and nickname, Oscar.

You just did your job, not blaming you for that and thank you for being a human in this mess, not an executor.

#30 2015-12-29 21:08:45

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Chicago,
Players like you try break the rules and then come to cry about how you were banned for no reason.

As far as I'm concerned, your just a troll with no real ties to the Simple server or it's community.  Just follow the server rules and there won't be a problem.
FotS

That's the most fucked up thing i could have expected, you wont go far by putting everyone into the same bag. I followed the rules until admins followed them too.

You werent there, you call me a cheater, you call me a cry baby and a troll, cause i feel treated unrighteously and broke one rule to talk about it. Cant you see a difference between that and guys who play unfair to be top1, to disrupt others gameplay and then complain? You heard Monkey and repeat, like dumb shit "you glitched, you cheater, you idiot". Cant you see the difference? Or ar you already blinded and jerking off thinking about being an admin? So frustrated you are, so angry, you come out of nowhere and talk shit, who do you think you are? Shit, these admin rights make people fucked up dude, you should try and listen too, mr serious boss

PS. Dude, that "Players like you try break the rules and then come to cry about how you were banned for no reason." is like calling someone's mother a whore, just sick. Sorry, i cant get over somebody being that straightforward, guess you wanna feel important.

Last edited by Well Done (2015-12-29 21:17:35)

Board footer