#1 2015-12-04 04:58:51

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 42.0

The California Terrorist attack and How to Deal with Mohammedans

Gen. John J. (Black Jack) Pershing has the answer to Islamic terrorist attacks on his forces during the 1900 Philippians resurections:

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

I like to use bacon strips to make a bookmark in the Koran. When I read the words of the devil pig fat is the only answer..

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-12-04 05:56:48

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Re: The California Terrorist attack and How to Deal with Mohammedans

Terror is only effective against those that are unarmed and/or wont defend themselves.   Pussy's that watch their phones/PC/TV/ 24/7 and assume others will stand against it for them.... are going to have a rude awakening.

I'm not worried in the slightest.  There are groups of citizens since the beginning, most card carrying, that work with the 'other" government agencies to address some of these issues...you really don't think you can run roughshod in the USA and not get it sooner or later.

Yippee ki-ay,..

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-12-04 06:02:29

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Peace be with you my Brother.

#4 2015-12-04 11:00:39

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

~ The Right Honourable Sir Winston Churchill

#5 2015-12-04 11:20:26

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

What a lovely story janet, any source to support it?

Quoting Winston Churchill in race questions is also not smart. He was a racist and pretty much supported Hitler's race theories.

And guys as far as I know the attack is yet to be confirmed a terrorist attack.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2015-12-04 11:59:10

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

Zody wrote:

Quoting Winston Churchill in race questions is also not smart. He was a racist and pretty much supported Hitler's race theories.

Mohammedanism is not a race.

Zody wrote:

And guys as far as I know the attack is yet to be confirmed a terrorist attack.

Please tell me you're being facetious. Our Leftists are tripping over themselves to call this attack on the homeland anything but what it actually is.  They are desperately trying to spread the lie that this was a misplaced case of "workplace violence". 

Right... So the story goes like this...

Syed Farook was mad someone ordered sausage pizza at the Christmas party and he just happened to have a few AK 47s, tactical body armor, grenades, a full IED bomb-making factory in his basement, 12 IED's pre-planted at the office, and two friends ready to make things right by murdering 15 innocent co-workers.

If you are naive enough to believe this narrative then I have a climate changing magic 8-ball to sell you. You wouldn't be alone though, our own King Barry believes the same.  Check it out.

OBAMA : MOTIVE NOT CLEAR
FBI : IT'S TERRORISM

Shockingly, it has now become clear that the Muslim terrorists were... Muslim terrorists. Or, one of those "Nothing To Do With Islam(TM)" Muslim terrorists. You know, the kind that quote the Qur'an, kill people in response to Fatwas and do other non-Muslim things like attend mosques regularly, shout "Allahu Akbar" while murdering innocents, etc.

According to Obama , it could be anything. Workplace violence, Global Warming, Microaggressions, White Privilege... Obama's even considering this wacky notion that it might be... wait for it... Terrorism!

Either way, the real lesson here is that we must take away guns from law-abiding Americans and give them to Syrian Jihadists instead.

And oh yeah, we have... WEATHER... And it fluctuates... Oh no we're all doomed!!

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-04 12:11:06)

#7 2015-12-04 12:32:04

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Still no official confirmation. Conspiracies aren't helping.

I know that Mohammedanism isn't a race. My point still stands, Churchill was a racist. He thought that he is a member of a superior race hence are his remarks on Muslims not surprising.

#8 2015-12-04 13:33:57

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

Zody wrote:

I know that Mohammedanism isn't a race. My point still stands, Churchill was a racist. He thought that he is a member of a superior race hence are his remarks on Muslims not surprising.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

#9 2015-12-04 13:46:21

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

Dude   thousands  died in your invasion  in Vietnam  and iraq
Now you cant handle death of 13 or 14 people???

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#10 2015-12-04 14:06:06

Zody
москит
Germany
Android Chrome 34.0

Aqualung wrote:
Zody wrote:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

Just accept that you should take Churchill s words with a grain of salt.

#11 2015-12-04 14:40:00

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Firefox 8.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

do you really belive to this Gebels-stile farytale? smile

#12 2015-12-04 15:05:49

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

New strategy! Drop pigs instead of bombs in Syria.

#13 2015-12-04 21:29:06

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

Zody wrote:

Think again, from CNN:

San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-04 21:30:41)

#14 2015-12-05 04:29:40

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

CVaxqipWIAAlL7A_zpscd2hjgyw.jpg

The face of the devil....wearing the garb of the devil...and the breeder of the devil.

Notice is out...all you mfer's are on the shit list of all armed citizens of this country.
....waving your flag and wanting rights in the US is at an end.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#15 2015-12-05 15:57:45

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

So, is there any motive or explanation for what happened there? I've heard that the man was working there or somehow was connected to it and there was an argument? Just read they have a 6month old baby left behind. I mean how fked up has your mind to be...? Same for the attacks in egypt some days ago. Not an official act of terror but more likely a revenge because these guys had an argument with the personal of the night club. So that's how you deal with your problems? Killing multiple innocents because you've been treated bad by 1 or 2 people? What is going on in this world?

#16 2015-12-05 16:40:53

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 33.0

Kobra wrote:

So, is there any motive or explanation for what happened there? I've heard that the man was working there or somehow was connected to it and there was an argument? Just read they have a 6month old baby left behind. I mean how fked up has your mind to be...? Same for the attacks in egypt some days ago. Not an official act of terror but more likely a revenge because these guys had an argument with the personal of the night club. So that's how you deal with your problems? Killing multiple innocents because you've been treated bad by 1 or 2 people? What is going on in this world?

They think the argument at the x-mas party may mot have happened. Someone awhile ago said something about his beard, but not offensive I guess. The wife left the baby with the baby's grandmother or some other family member and said she had a doc appointment and would be back later. The husband had contacted a couple terrorist groups on the internet way before the shootings.

I'm sure we'll learn more in the coming weeks!

#17 2015-12-05 19:00:12

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

I see the face of the Devil Pit. And I personally believe the word literally. I dont expect any other folks to see it this way. I just believe that the truth remains the truth REGARDLESS of ones beliefs. If there was only two or three armed Citizens in that event, less would have died and the Devil could have claimed his souls at an earlier hour. I am waiting for the day here in the USA when one of these Citizens removes the results of a sub-human killer, and is applauded for the lives saved. Most of their targets, are at a location of little or NO resistance. Un-armed humans. As similar as the sixth grader beating up the Kindergarten kid. A tough act. One of courage. A sign of cowardice to attack, harm, maim, intimidate, scare, torment those of lesser strength. If these believers in their quest to kill had ANY testicular fortitude, perhaps they can show their strength by facing their ENEMY, face to face with equal strength. The act of a COWARD will target those whom are incapable of a real fight for their own defense. They are already here (in the USA) as the whole world knows. They HAVE been here for some time now. We will NOT stand as cowards here. I believe we will fight. And when we do, we will fight with anger and hatred. Traits not of God but of the Devil. May we never lose our understanding and balance when the fight begins. And may we never lose our humanity here. As the enemy CLEARLY already has. There is ZERO honor in their actions. Regardless of their beliefs.

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2015-12-05 19:02:00)

#18 2015-12-06 01:37:07

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Pleiades53,

You are a wise man:

"Traits not of God but of the Devil. May we never lose our understanding and balance when the fight begins. And may we never lose our humanity here. As the enemy CLEARLY already has. There is ZERO honor in their actions. Regardless of their beliefs. "

The fight has already begun however the contemptible cowards are weak in mind and soul.

#19 2015-12-06 02:00:13

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

I agree with you entirely Janet and in TRUTH, their weakness is in their actions. Candy ass cowardice.
How ANY human being can believe God, Allah, Jesus, Kali even Krishna, would give reward for despicable sickening acts of killing and violence, as a GIFT to their deity, is quite a showing of barbarism. Their ability to be convinced of these acts as holy, shows the mistaken belief they are intelligent. Unable to clearly think for themselves.
Inside the heart, EVERY person knows the difference between right and wrong. But all can be coerced into unthinkable actions and justify them for their own rewards.

#20 2015-12-06 05:04:51

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

What did the American Founding Fathers have to say about Islam?  Below are a few excerpts - it would seem not much has changed in 250 years...

Here is what John Quincy Adams wrote about the Islamic prophet Mohammed:

"In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar, the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth. Adopting from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omnipotent God; he connected indissolubly with it, the audacious falsehood, that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust, by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE."

John Quincy Adams also described the Qur'an in one of his essays as follows:

"The precept of the Koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force."

In a March 23, 1790, letter to the editor of the Federal Gazette, Benjamin Franklin wrote:

"Nor can the Plundering of Infidels be in that sacred Book [the Quran] forbidden, since it is well known from it, that God has given the World, and all that it contains, to his faithful Mussulmen, who are to enjoy it of Right as fast as they conquer it."

In 1786, Jefferson and John Adams met with Tripoli’s ambassador to Great Britain. They asked this ‘diplomat’ by what right his nation attacked American ships and enslaved her citizens and why the Muslims held such hostility toward this new nation, with which neither Tripoli nor any of the other Barbary Coast nations had any previous contact. The answer was quite revealing. Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja (the ambassador) replied that Islam:

“Was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-06 05:06:14)

#21 2015-12-06 05:21:49

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

THATS some powerful reading there Aqualung!

#22 2015-12-06 11:28:19

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Firefox 42.0

We do indeed live in interesting times.

#23 2015-12-09 05:05:57

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

P%20I%20G%20S_zpsjcqcqkvl.jpg

You are no longer safe in the USA you muslim pieces of crap.  You are not safe in muslim mosques any longer.  Leave now cowards...judgement day is here...you are not safe.

You wanted war...you got it.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#24 2015-12-09 13:29:17

Coco
France
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

You are losing the plot

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#25 2015-12-10 01:07:44

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Not at all.

We want them either all dead or to leave.  You won't be hiding in this county any longer.

#26 2015-12-10 01:37:57

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRsWdK0PRI

eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth...
aggravation in the Mideast......

Last edited by ATF_SurrenderMonkey (2015-12-10 01:39:34)

#27 2015-12-10 02:19:15

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

PitViper wrote:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/PitViperMD/P%20I%20G%20S_zpsjcqcqkvl.jpg

You are no longer safe in the USA you muslim pieces of crap.  You are not safe in muslim mosques any longer.  Leave now cowards...judgement day is here...you are not safe.

You wanted war...you got it.

I get your point,  but you threatening  them in wrong forum  since there are none  of them here.

#28 2015-12-10 03:01:12

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Those mother fuckers read too...and like them...I don't care who has a problem with my actions.

Gloves are off...no more politically correct crap...the so called muslims that stand around when others operate in their name are just as guilty if not more so...they hide behind the skirts of women and little children because they have too.

Fuck them...it's over.

#29 2015-12-10 09:11:11

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 9.0

Dunno Pit.  There's a lot going on and I think your solution would cause a lot more problems than it would solve.  There are loads of issues, like what about non-Muslim Arabs, how do you know they're really not practising.  Do you expel them because they "look" like Muslims?

Also, how about America's muslim allies in the world?  Remember IS/Daesh is just one type of Muslim, the Kurds, Iranians, Iraqi Shia, etc are also Muslim but a different kind of Muslim, and they're fighting against that style of fundamentalism.  By treating them all as one group you might end up making IS/Daesh more powerful by giving all the groups a reason to band together. 

Finally, would this be a one-way policy where all Muslims are persona non grata in the USA, but Americans still live, work, visit Muslim countries, or would all US citizens, military, business, medical, tourists leave Muslim countries too?  Can you imagine what the consequences would be if the US military suddenly abandoned all their bases around the Muslim world?  There would be a scramble by Europe, Russia, China, and regional powers to fill the vacuum. 

And how would the US economy survive if all American citizens were barred from doing business in the Muslim world; something like the Cuban situation but with 1/5th of the world's population.  Suddenly there are no US oil companies in the Middle East, and no construction or tech firms in Malaysia, Indonesia, or Nigeria, etc.  I think the economic ramafications would be disastrous. 

There's a lot of reactionary sentiment going around at the moment but if actions aren't thought through they might just pass more problems on for the next generation.

#30 2015-12-10 19:18:21

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

We (collectively) are in a tough spot here in the USA Winston, as on this Earth too. There is a faction of Islam, (Islam is in THEIR description) that we here in the USA call radical Islam. IF the Quaran is truthfully teaching zero tolerance for those whom do not believe what they do, I and many of my fellow Americans have a problem with their teachings. A God that tells them to do such horrific acts MUST be a false God. Stoning a woman is such a barbaric act. And to be watched? Disgusting. To TEACH this? Beyond my understanding of humanity. The list of acts considered perverted, sickening, disgusting, anti human, sadistic, vile and the list goes on, which is what makes us here become filled with hatred at those acts. In turn, through our hatred, we become defensive. And that follows by becoming offensive. I would rather kill than be killed concept, which of course is magnified when you witness the beheading of another human being. With a dull blade. By smiling and celebrating turds. Which become NOT human. I have to tell you Winston, if those pieces of sub-human trash want to do as they SAY they will do here in the USA, I will certainly kill before being killed. And I will protect my children with every molecule of me that I am. I will protect my neighbor and my friends. The hatred is and will be enhanced from their actions and their words and their promises. And if they BELIEVE in all those words actions and promises, their death will become justification.

I believe if they honestly wish to live in such a barbaric manner, go live SOMEPLACE else. Get the fuck out of the USA. Its very VERY easy. Iran has miles and miles of open space. So does Iraq. Make a new world there and live as you wish but do not bring it here. Our Constitution allows the Citizenry here to be armed. It is a RIGHT here that was earned by our Framers and the soldiers before them. It is being hotly contested right now and may it NEVER fall to the liberal thoughts but for now, we WILL protect ourselves and we WILL do what our conscience speaks to our hearts and souls. In the not so distant past, President Jimmy Carter, once thought to be the WORST president in the history of the USA, (I think Obama is running for this position personally) had approx. 15,000 people sent back to Iran and he put a block on Iranians coming into the USA because of threats at that time. When enemies blatantly disclose their intent to do harm to this Country, we as Citizens take those words to actually mean something. If those words mean what they say, and they come here to do harm to our Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Federal laws, ect etc, expect some damned serious resistance from "We the People". If you wish Peace and Cohabitation and respect of our laws and customs, you will also be welcomed. Come here to tear us down, I will fight to my death as well Winston. And for any person that is beside me, becomes a brother.
  On the day that the threats of "Be my religion or DIE" go away, I will ALSO toast humanity and be the first to invite the world to my table. As crappy a cook as I am the welcome will be genuine. It works two ways with some of us Winston and you may also sit at the head of the table, light the candles and drink my good vodka. I will pour full glasses my friend.

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2015-12-10 19:25:08)

Board footer