#1 2015-11-29 17:36:08

BoT|Killer
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

Enough is Enough:

Today, Stalingrad CTF then Berlin CTF which is a nice change of pace, but when the timer goes down to zero an admin takes it off of Berlin CTF - switches side and said allies will win.  The map more then likely went into another full session finally Allies win, but in mean time players start to leave after we requested to have the server play next map.  Just check the logs, i mean its nice having a change of pace but just taken a timer off so allies can win?  I quote:"this is getting old" meaning that its enough let the server continue , smart comment back from admin " what from dying?" whatever.  Others in server asked for map change nothing. When the timer went off it was 2-9 Axis advantage. 

BTW this is BoS tried to pm Tuia had issues had to reformat my computer, lost all info no response from him so if someone could pm to fix my situation would greatly appreciate it. big_smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-11-29 18:06:17

MrLe0
Vietnam
Windows XP Chrome 46.0

Re: Enough is Enough:

New name again? O.o BoS, BoT, BoB, Poew? O.o

#3 2015-11-30 02:28:42

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

You are full of shit bos..we know who you are...and so what...you are only one guy of two...everyone else enjoyed it...further, map-vote was engaged and advertised.. 60% or more of the players wanted to continue playing. 

If you don't like that you can go play on another server you whiner.,

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2015-11-30 04:28:39

BoT|Killer
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

I can't remember anywhere I was claiming to be hiding anything, just playing around using this name for now, i've pm tuia to ask him to reset my user information on BoS been doing it for awhile have not received a response yet from him.  We played Stalingrad which was very fun, when i joined the map it was 12 vs 12 on stalingrad, then it switched to Berlin, after time was about to expire, admin remove the timer and we continued for awhile finally it was 1-9 axis favor, i don't remember the name, said allies will win then players start to leave and  it was down to 7 vs 7 or 8 vs 8 not really sure.  Optimus even stated waiting on map change.  If you pull up the log all i said this is getting old and someone commented "of what dying?" i really don't care i usually will play any map.

Board footer