#1 2015-11-14 02:18:29

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

Multiple Casualties in Paris

Prayers to families and country.  Hope they catch the mfkrs responsible and don't bother with judicial system.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/par … index.html

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-11-14 02:20:24

Satinca
France
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Multiple Casualties in Paris

It's not 43, but ~140 dead people.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-11-14 02:21:55

MÅrco
Administrator
United States
Website
OS X Firefox 38.0

really terrible. Most probably isis. Attacks were all coordinated. Bombing of syria will probably severely ramp up now along with Special operations.

#4 2015-11-14 02:22:53

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 46.0

what happened?

Edit: sorry. comment changed, i didnt read everything.

Last edited by Syndrum² (2015-11-14 02:29:36)

#5 2015-11-14 02:24:14

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 46.0

Lol seems inappropriate

#6 2015-11-14 02:31:54

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 33.0

They killed about 100 people in that concert hall alone. So horrific. sad

Prayers to you all!

#7 2015-11-14 03:14:12

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

I dont see that  isis is involved  in the article.

#8 2015-11-14 09:30:43

M1ke
Finland
iOS Safari 9.0

For sure an islamic country is behind this. Suspect number one is isis. So many innocent lifes were taken and this happens everyday around the Middle East. Peace world peace Paris.

#9 2015-11-14 10:57:41

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Bit more information here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

This is not good for the world sad

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#10 2015-11-14 12:10:33

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

The Guardian wrote:

Hollande blames attack on Islamic State

The French president has made an impassioned statement after the emergency security meeting this morning, where he blamed the attack on Islamic State.

Hollande said 127 people were killed in the attacks, which he described as an “act of war”. He said the attacks were co-ordinated, planned and organised from abroad with assistance from inside France.

“I pay homage to the country’s defenders who fought the terrorists yesterday,” he said. “Everyone has given their upmost and will be putting in their best efforts in the day to come.”

He called the attack “cowardly’ and said every measure would be taken to fight “the terrorist menace.”

“In this most serious and uncertain time, I call for unity and courage,” he said, adding that he would address the French parliament on Monday.

“Even if France is wounded, she will rise,” he said. The country will observe three days of mourning.

#11 2015-11-14 13:04:09

Jazavac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Paradox of EU,  EU is most advanced social and economical "sui generis" integration in the world where people are most "free", on other hand, propaganda tries to scare all of people and citizens of EU. Im  not quite sure what will be outcome with all of these migration crises and radical Muslim acts. However, i strongly do believe that this things will make EU even stronger on political and administrative level in a way that will try to integrate EU and its states to much higher integration but in a bad sense for its own citizens. Its like if u imagine group of people on a island with high walls that people cant see what is behind wall, they will have freedom but once they will try to see whats beyond the wall. Once they brake it down, they will see water around them and all will run to the center of island and become scared. All in all, innocent souls like those from Paris will suffer. Prayers to you all!

#12 2015-11-14 13:36:09

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

M1ke wrote:

Suspect number one is isis.

And those losers call themselves heroes ...

#13 2015-11-14 13:46:16

Maasika
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

seventy wrote:
M1ke wrote:

Suspect number one is isis.

And those losers call themselves heroes ...

I pray that all those virgins they`re promised are big fat guys.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#14 2015-11-14 18:30:01

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

These are not acts of War. They are acts of cowardice. Regardless of their own beliefs. The attack was not against an armed group. The attacks are against un-armed civilians. Reminiscent of seniors in High School attacking the First Grade students. If Allah truly teaches these acts are honorable, the understanding of Allah as a God is as clear as water. He is a false God. And the followers are more than blind. They are sick. And unable to see the truth as clear as it may be to humanity.
  I would give bunches to be able to pee on every one of their dead bodies. Repeatedly. (The attackers)

#15 2015-11-14 18:51:29

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Well , since even sept. 11 was made by US goverment for it's own profit I'm not excluding the fact that this tragedy was made for some sort of goverment profit either. This is a reason for limiting refugees and blocking the border for example.

I mean goverment funds some people in isis which make commands to do these kind of things. Like outsorsed dirty work.

Idk shit in politics but I think it's more then just an act of vengeance. Far too organised.

Last edited by Serebro (2015-11-14 18:52:30)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#16 2015-11-14 19:03:08

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

who knows whats true n whats not, in this case tho i doubt its faked in any way - 9/11 was faked neither, afai see it they just did a shit to prevent it tho as it served their own interests, this way some got their patroit-act and others got rid of these condemnd and high-maintenance twin-towers.. whatever..
anyway, damn these cowardish terror-sickos, that they think they are doing such poor disgusting crap with the blessing of a / their god just shows how poor-minded they are and that they have understood absolutely nothing of life.
there were at least 8 attackers taking "revenge for their killed brothers in syria" - ahhyaaa, as if any of those theyve killed was responsible for whatever.. lousy cowards!
this just shows one more time that it can happen everywhere at any time - they have already announced russia will be next, for its intervention in syria, maybe also germany or any other euro-country is next in line.. and still tenthousands of people can come accross the euro-borders monthly without any control or id-verification, if this wasnt that sad it would be ridiculous - scary how dumb our gouvernment(s) is/are..
well if just 1% of those incoming guys have terror-intentions we will have a phat firework the next years - cheers!

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-14 19:11:48)

#17 2015-11-14 19:23:02

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

serebro2064 wrote:

Well , since even sept. 11 was made by US goverment for it's own profit I'm not excluding the fact that this tragedy was made for some sort of goverment profit either. This is a reason for limiting refugees and blocking the border for example.

I mean goverment funds some people in isis which make commands to do these kind of things. Like outsorsed dirty work.

Idk shit in politics but I think it's more then just an act of vengeance. Far too organised.

Ah don't you try to abuse this tragedy for your own advantage. It wasn't an inside job, neither was 9/11, so shut up already.
You should be ashamed of your post because it's disrespecting every poor soul that died yesterday.

It's a crime, committed by radical Islamists. They are blinded by false promises and ironically aren't understanding Islam a tiny bit. ISIS is simply using religion as pretense to attract young Muslims who are easily influenced by their ideology. Never confuse real Muslims with Islamists. It's not the same and never will be.

Let's just hope that the civilized world will take the right measurements and finally destroy this barbaric, non-religious and inhuman organisation.

Last edited by Zody (2015-11-14 19:25:55)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 2

#18 2015-11-14 20:32:12

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Nos pensées vont aux familles des victimes et a tous mes cousins français !

#19 2015-11-14 21:27:04

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Zody wrote:

Ah don't you try to abuse this tragedy for your own advantage. It wasn't an inside job, neither was 9/11, so shut up already.
You should be ashamed of your post because it's disrespecting every poor soul that died yesterday.

It's a crime, committed by radical Islamists. They are blinded by false promises and ironically aren't understanding Islam a tiny bit. ISIS is simply using religion as pretense to attract young Muslims who are easily influenced by their ideology. Never confuse real Muslims with Islamists. It's not the same and never will be.

Let's just hope that the civilized world will take the right measurements and finally destroy this barbaric, non-religious and inhuman organisation.

Abuse in my own advantage? Wtf are you trying to say?
Disrespecting people that died? Wtf are you trying to say ? Where did I wrote disrespectfull things about the casualties??? Don't mess up my words.

How the fuk do you know who is to blame at 9/11? You think it was a spantanious attack and not an oil strategy?
Well maybe the average free-western not hungry person needs to be controlled somehow and these terrorists are a fear-propaganda instrument of control?
Do you think it's that obvious about terrorists? ...

And don't shut me up mr. "civilised".

Last edited by Serebro (2015-11-14 21:28:20)

#20 2015-11-14 23:01:32

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

serebro2064 wrote:

5g8rNNR.gif

#21 2015-11-15 12:19:47

M1ke
Finland
iOS Safari 9.0

serebro2064 wrote:

Dont believe everything what they are trying to convince in russian news.

#22 2015-11-15 14:44:08

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Thing is, these thoughts were't mentioned in russian news. Now I'm talking about 9/11 only. Ive watched several investigations, interviews and even a film called Zeitgeist. Mostly they were from US and EU. You can take a look too and write me your opinion. Maybe you will find the material usefull.

I will even post a link to make it easier to search.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBnyV_-YP_E

P.S. I regret French tragedy and condolence to French people too. I just think that the reasons for terrorism are more deep than it's presented wherever it is.

Last edited by Serebro (2015-11-15 14:45:51)

#23 2015-11-15 23:17:34

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

yee Zeitgeist - interessting vid, saw it years ago already and afaic although there are perhaps some exaggerations i think its utterances shouldnt be ignored easily..
Well, tbh, at least in my view.. isnt it obvious that Bu$h n Co. - whoever that Co. is/was, his financiers, his Skulls n Bones-fellows, other circles n societies, the US-oil-industry etc) - were just waiting for a good occassion to start a war against Iraque (n which nation ever the one or the other way, open or black).. if there were more good reasons like the liquidation of a dictator like in Iraque or Libya is an other question..
And imho its also obvious that theres something fishy with 9/11, e.g the ominous collapse of this other building nr.7 - full of intelligence- n tax-datas n perhaps incriminating evidences n whatever else - although it wasnt that damaged.. or the fact that the twin-towers were extremely expensive in maintenance n therefore uneconomically for NY, anyway in bad need of renovation, full of asbest etc.. or the fact that Larry Silverstein has made a new insurance-policy which also covers that incoming case right in time some weeks before it really happend etc.. thats why i said before they were (perhaps) doin a shit to prevent what their own intelligence services have warned of them since a while already. So no, it was no classical inside-job, but it seems they just decided to do no job at all, to let the things just happen.. perhaps they were also surprised about the dimensions, but thats also a different story..
Anyway, each part alone is already suspicious, all together makes a nice conspiracy-theory of it, where always also is at least a bit of truth in there.. Sorry to all the US-Mates here, thats my view in this matter, no hard feelings therefore i hope!

Hard to compare these 2 occurences thou, in case of Paris i doubt that theres something else behind it than only sick terrorism although it for sure plays into the hands of those who want closed borders and to get tougher with the hardcore muslims, and what happens there in France and also before in Madrid n London (which would have been reasons enough already for the western gouvernments to radicalise their politics - if u mean that Sere) is just the logical consequence of a combination of failed integration-politics (also because many just dont want to be integrated as they anyway regard the western societies as rotten), of ghettoisiation (especially in these suburbs in France called banlieues where even cops are at risks), this crappy ultra-capitalism-system wi all the exploitation (n disadvantages of those who refuse to take part in these raptor-manners), corruption, youth-unemployment, social imbalances, greed, envy etc (greetz from 7), differences in culture, attiude, religion etc etc

mmm forgotten what i actually wanted to say.. whatever, anyway, the right wing says "tx a lot" to these radical muslim-dumbarses as there for sure will be a swing to the right euro-wide now. Also this is comprehensible regarding the current situation here full of fear, mistrust, refusal and whatever else.. AND THIS IS FOR SURE MY LAST POST IN THIS FREAKY FORUM FOR A WHILE lol - anyway better as some think already huh tongue - yep, agreed

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-15 23:47:12)

#24 2015-11-16 00:41:27

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Unknown Opera 12.16

Count ComBat wrote:

AND THIS IS FOR SURE MY LAST POST IN THIS FREAKY FORUM FOR A WHILE

I doubt it. wink

#25 2015-11-16 08:06:32

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

What actually  happens.
FB_IMG_1447653374932.jpg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#26 2015-11-16 08:52:34

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Isn't that too easy?

I am not saying the US doesn't have a part in this. Their wars in the east were undeniable the foundation for ISIS ideology but saying they would be the guy behind all this is just straight up dumb and ignorant towards facts.

#27 2015-11-16 10:51:04

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

Yep, that's what we see here, Americans (disguised as Palestinians of course) celebrating and glorifying the murder of innocents in France. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSzZcVDK2WM

Pretty much exactly what they (Americans disguised as allahu akbar Palestinians) did after the murder of innocents at Charlie Hebdo and the Kosher Supermarket in France earlier this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pdgsoYtLSc

Sorry, we're not falling for this load of crap anymore.

#28 2015-11-16 11:59:22

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Android Chrome 46.0

Lol he is back.

ps. I'm not talking about the terrorist to avoid wrong thoughts.

Last edited by Syndrum² (2015-11-16 12:52:07)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#29 2015-11-16 12:13:55

Serebro
Android Chrome 46.0

To all the idiots out there. Goverment plans have nothing to do with social reactions. Unless it was planned that way. Cant believe I have to say these obvious things.

Last edited by Serebro (2015-11-16 12:14:16)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#30 2015-11-16 12:51:38

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

I present my condolences to French people. Don't get me cynical but I heard some interesting thoughts about this terrorist attack and some people's mourning afterwards. Sometimes, it looks like it's done for effect, for show. It looks like there are a few classes of people and the higher class deserves to be mourned over them. There were a few terrorist attacks in Turkey and Afghanistan a few months earlier, tens of people died but it costs maybe only mentioning in media. For a while. When something similar happens in France, you can see what's going on over the world. Did you post the flag of Turkey in your Facebook page right after the attack in Turkey. I doubt it. After the attack in France, many of us did it. There is a good word for this and this word is "hypocrisy".

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

Board footer