#1 2015-11-12 16:21:37

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

some reports..

many dis-players were active again early afternoon, its often the case at that time.. was today around 13.30 + Fra Server

have warned and kicked XxX_MLG_Illuminati_XxX for dis several times, e.g. @ Iwo he sunkerfied own cv by pow - apart from him there were many more i had to warn n kick several times before..

have even perm-banned a guy with name Ujiah or Ujiha for excessive dis-gameplay, loads of tw n chatspam.. he wasnt aware that an admin is in watchin his crap.. have chosen permban just to see if he shows up here whining for a ban-lift.. if u think a permban is too harsh just lift it perhaps in a week or so, but it was well deserved imho n i doubt that he will behave much better in the future.

I even saw Checkov FTA taking part on that bullshit goin on there n trolling around, too, if it really was him n no namefaker its sad as he lately applied for admin-rights.. i think with showing such a behaviour its all said in this matter.. i just hope it wasnt the original1

@ all reported here, feel free to make some statements or write complaints - in this case some log-data would be funny to watch..

Most of these players n many more were reported by Yoda again, although his english is still a bit.. well lets say yodish x) .. i usually trust his reports, after spectating those players reported by him i could only agree with his complaints.

Anyway @ Yoda, 1 more time, the more u let urself provoke by those guys the hotter theyll get on u, just get it pls, i know its annoying but having arguments with them doesnt help much, either.. just keep on reporting them in game or better ignore them there n report @ forum..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-12 16:45:35)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-11-12 17:06:19

Prince Gabriel (Hun)
Hungary
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

Re: some reports..

Hi CountCombat! Well you see the situation. Unfortunately, many of the noob who does not learn from its mistakes. These players destroy other players carrier and do not fair to the other players! Therefore we need to look and keep order. Peace!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-11-12 19:55:57

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Hi Count,

we meet this  morning.
That is the usual chaos in the morning (UTC+1:00) on the FRA server. 

The RTR server is even worse, admins were long time underrepresented.
In that server i just arrange 10-15 minutes, cant play ...
But its already getting better, more and more ppl realized that there is some management now.

BTW  ... RTR Server i ve a question ... didn#t found any answer in the forum so far:

- Husky :  What about the "uncapturable"-beachflag (only Allie spawn ) ?
Usuall situation here, actually the 1st 10 minutes is that this point is
hardly be raped and be camped. By BF110, Boots on groung, sometimes they park the SpawnApc beyond that point...

In my eyes it makes sense  to make it to a  "Not allowed to attack-point".
What do u  think about that ?

Greets

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2015-11-13 04:13:03

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Android Chrome 46.0

I'm no admin on the RTR+SW server, but the beach flag in Husky counts as an uncaptureable base in my eyes and it should not be attacked by the Axis. The Bf-110 can only strafe the AA gun on that flag.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2015-11-13 23:58:15

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 46.0

Jazzy wrote:

I'm no admin on the RTR+SW server, but the beach flag in Husky counts as an uncaptureable base in my eyes and it should not be attacked by the Axis. The Bf-110 can only strafe the AA gun on that flag.

on husky you got 4 spawn points as allied if you take the beach so its fair if axis is allowed to attack the beach, just like on omaha..
spawns: apc, ship, parachute + flag..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

Board footer