#1 2015-10-01 16:17:06

Free Catalonia
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Abuse TK

Hi,

I was playing at Battlefield when a user called "rapper08" get on the big plane and started to TK.

It´s not nice...

http://supercarsallday.com/wp-content/u … per-tk.png

Last edited by Free Catalonia (2015-10-01 16:17:26)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-10-01 16:20:03

uraw
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Re: Abuse TK

Catalonia, I explain you one more time. You are a teamkilling moron and I dont trust you at ALL. I will not follow any of your suggestions on who to kick or not. When you start playing well and fair, we can talk. Otherwise, dont come here and whine.

#3 2015-10-01 16:31:26

Free Catalonia
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

uraw wrote:

Catalonia, I explain you one more time. You are a teamkilling moron and I dont trust you at ALL. I will not follow any of your suggestions on who to kick or not. When you start playing well and fair, we can talk. Otherwise, dont come here and whine.

I have respect, don´t insult please...

Today I was kiked to TK, yes it´s true. Why? I was flying with the big plane and one flag had the other team, then I started to bomb that site, but near in the house (near the exit) were two of my team. I didn´t see him because in the map I see the flag, not the users...

I said Sorry, but I had minus score and this why I was kiked.

One thing is tk (unintentionally/accidentally), and the other is TK like the screenshot!

Last edited by Free Catalonia (2015-10-01 16:39:58)

#4 2015-10-01 17:34:52

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

Free Catalonia wrote:
uraw wrote:

Today I was kiked to TK, yes it´s true. Why? I was flying with the big plane and one flag had the other team, then I started to bomb that site, but near in the house (near the exit) were two of my team. I didn´t see him because in the map I see the flag, not the users...

One thing is tk (unintentionally/accidentally), and the other is TK like the screenshot!

you should go to the options screen in setup for battlefield and set the map visibility at about 75% or so (play with it to see what you like).  Then as a pilot, or any other player type, have the map set at full screen while you are playing.  Then you can see all your teammates, flags, and grey vehicles that "disappear" or "reappear", stationary aa guns, etc....so you know where axis and allied are at any time.   Example, when a grey AA station disappears, you know the enemy is in it so you can divebomb it, assuming there is no team arrow near it....

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2015-10-01 21:14:35

Free Catalonia
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:
Free Catalonia wrote:
uraw wrote:

you should go to the options screen in setup for battlefield and set the map visibility at about 75% or so (play with it to see what you like).  Then as a pilot, or any other player type, have the map set at full screen while you are playing.  Then you can see all your teammates, flags, and grey vehicles that "disappear" or "reappear", stationary aa guns, etc....so you know where axis and allied are at any time.   Example, when a grey AA station disappears, you know the enemy is in it so you can divebomb it, assuming there is no team arrow near it....

Oh! Thanks for your help, I´m going to do! big_smile

Board footer