#31 2015-07-18 11:48:07

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

Re: possible unban

Jeez, it looks like you trolling the player called Forest Gump by using a similar nickname got that player banned!  That's some pretty rough trolling right there.  It's hugely disappointing to see a Kiwi doing such trolling.  There's not a lot of us, so we should really try to rise above the level of trolling and glitching. 

Still, if you are unbanned and you play on SiMPLE USA then I'll be nice to you and hopefully you can see a more enjoyable side to this game.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2015-07-18 15:30:57

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Doesn't look too good if you ask me.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2015-07-18 15:43:10

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Busted - if you ask me  big_smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#34 2015-07-18 15:46:37

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 38.1

After reviewing the information from Tuia, and then adding the fact that your claims of not remembering why you were banned. I can't see any reason to support your ban removal request.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#35 2015-07-18 18:02:52

Dakota
Player
Canada

BUSTED Good work admins !!

#36 2015-07-18 19:19:41

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

After reviewing the information from Tuia, and then adding the fact that your claims of not remembering why you were banned. I can't see any reason to support your ban removal request.

Fos

I do not remember why I was banned, as this ban probably happened when I was not in game??

I do remember doing this,  I'm not going to lie nor make up a story or anything.  I didn't do this to try to get the actual Forrest gump player banned, please don't think that at all. I was just using his name to annoy him as him and his clan and my self didn't get along very good for one reason or another.

I got shown this glitch spot and tried it out (more than once) but it's probably my biggest regret.  I get that it is worse than trolling, worse than name calling and up there with hacking without actually having  a hack.   

Apart from this instance in this building and the old name calling and annoyance, I can be a great player in game.

I am begging you  and other admins to give me a chance,  one last chance. Let me prove that I have well and truly learnt my lesson, read the rules and just understand that you are all here just to play a game and that's the bottom line.  Know one is here to be trolled picked On, abused, hassled or given grief just because.  I'm very sorry to the brutality clan for the big troll, and to any one else I have ever annoyed.

Please, let me show you I can play like the rest of you do.  Anymore slip ups then perm ban me, but I beg for that chance to show you otherwise.

I'm sorry guys.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#37 2015-07-18 20:36:15

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Good call Flick,

Poor troll couldn’t happen to a better example of excrement.  Hey Arms, get off the crack pipe dude you have memory problems. This is an ongoing problem for you, this memory problem of yours is evident everywhere you have been banned.

I guess you want get banned playing solitaire, but hell you can’t remember.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-07-18 20:36:34)

#38 2015-07-18 21:46:13

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Good call Flick,

Poor troll couldn’t happen to a better example of excrement.  Hey Arms, get off the crack pipe dude you have memory problems. This is an ongoing problem for you, this memory problem of yours is evident everywhere you have been banned.

I guess you want get banned playing solitaire, but hell you can’t remember.

I do not smoke crack, so please do not accuse me of that. Its a horrible drug and not one i'll ever do.

I do remember doing what has been said, I am not denining that. I was saying that I didn't recall what I was banned for in the first place. Yes I have a shocking memory, I have even had memory test performed on me in my past. It is a problem due to lack of sleep, which in turn comes from my cronic insomnia I was born with, which is why I am allowed legally to smoke cannabis. I dare you to try and get 2 -3 hours sleep every night for 29 years and see how well your brain and memory is functioning.

I do ask that know one troll or tease me on my memory as it is something that isn't so easy to deal with and I have opened up to you all about my problems with out anger, so please do not tease me on this.

Again i am sorry for ALL my past behavior , not much else I can say. I do hop FOTS that you can have a change of heart and prehaps give me a go at proving myself to you and all the other members and admins.

thanks

#39 2015-07-18 22:13:28

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

I guess its just not your day today is it Sarg?

http://www.moongamers.com/forum/index.p … opic=64351
http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2433

and now here too maybe Janet's idea of solitaire is not such a bad one after all.

#40 2015-07-18 22:38:40

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

and now here too maybe Janet's idea of solitaire is not such a bad one after all.

I am not sure why you feel the need to post these links-this is the second time you have posted these links although this time you went one step further and put this link in the moongamers forum. Why do you insist on spreading all of this?

you don't know me nor have I ever played with you. You seem to be just doing it for the fun of it, when I am literally on my knees begging for forgiveness and a second chance ON THIS SERVER. please just stop the spin offs, spreading and your vendetta against me, for what have I done to you?

I cannot do anything else, I simply can't. It is up to admins to hear what I am saying and hopefully give me a tiny bit of grace.

thanks for the post, contributions (although some are not warrented here) and feedback. Hopefully it all makes me a better person, player and contributor.

see ya.

#41 2015-07-18 23:52:52

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

Knock Knock:
Who's there?

Tiger

#42 2015-07-19 07:05:17

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

Where do you live?  You are not legally allowed to smoke marijuana in New Zealand.

#43 2015-07-19 09:04:13

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Sergent @ arms wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

I am not sure why you feel the need to post these links-this is the second time you have posted these links although this time you went one step further and put this link in the moongamers forum. Why do you insist on spreading all of this?

you don't know me nor have I ever played with you. You seem to be just doing it for the fun of it, when I am literally on my knees begging for forgiveness and a second chance ON THIS SERVER. please just stop the spin offs, spreading and your vendetta against me, for what have I done to you?

I cannot do anything else, I simply can't. It is up to admins to hear what I am saying and hopefully give me a tiny bit of grace.

thanks for the post, contributions (although some are not warrented here) and feedback. Hopefully it all makes me a better person, player and contributor.

see ya.

It is very simple to answer your question but first you need to understand what a community is, once you have grasped this concept you will understand why all sections of this community talk to each other.

I have no vendetta against you apart from the fact that I hate trolls and I hate hackers even more but I would have thought that at least you can now get off you knees at all 3 servers so if anything I have helped you ......your welcome smile

#44 2015-07-19 18:58:01

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

This guy is not going to be unbanned, that's pretty clear.  However, I would like him to be given a (second) chance.  My philosophy is; give someone enough rope to hang themself. I never had the chance to see this guy fuck up, I heard he did, saw the screenshots from another server, but never had the chance to judge myself.  I don't want to give him another chance because I think he's changed - this cunt ain't changed shit, nor will he.  I want to give this guy a second chance so we can collectively deny him a third chance - with all sorts of screen shots and videos that we don't have right now.  He's gonna fail cause he's an alocoholic drug addict and when he's high and wasted he's a trolling mother fucker, but when he's down he's extremely remorseful - I get that.

I really want to see this guy get a second chance, just for the satisfaction of being right all along.

#45 2015-07-19 19:15:05

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Unknown Opera 12.16

No need for all the trouble I think, just leave the ban as it is.

#46 2015-07-19 19:22:42

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

seventy wrote:

No need for all the trouble I think, just leave the ban as it is.

You are, of course, absolutely correct.

#47 2015-07-19 19:57:42

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 43.0

HI Winston.

To answer your first question, about Marijuana, it is legal to get the OK from your doctor for midisanal use. It is cannabis oil that is not legal.  I use cannabis to help with sleep.  I am deffiantly no druggo as you put it.   Also I am no alcoholic. I do have a drink perhaps twice a week if that, and very rarely do I drink enough that I get so wasted  that I don't remember what I've done, like on Friday. It had been  a long week and we did have a few.

I would not fuck up as you put it if I were given a chance. That would defeat the purpose of asking for this unban.  All I did on this server was change my name, and jump in a glitch spot that I learnt off. I actually watched someone else crawl in there (true story) then I tried it. The name thing had nothing to do with the wall, I had changed it well before I did it.   

I also apologised to the brutality clans couple weeks later, spoke to rus, Forrest and one other.  I told them my sorrys and they actually let me me join there clan and invited me to join their Facebook group but I was put off as I didn't want them to know who I was. But I was grateful they accepted my apologies and we moved forward and that was that.    I can be a decent player and I would show you all.

Anyway it's slim but dont ask don't get.

Thanks again everyone.

#48 2015-07-20 07:45:50

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

My language was too harsh and insulting.  I should have taken a softer tone.  I'm sorry if I insulted you.

#49 2015-07-20 08:30:29

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

"I will not roller skate in the hall"......and this I do willingly to come back in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=293DQxMh39o

Last edited by ATF_SurrenderMonkey (2015-07-20 08:31:04)

#50 2015-07-20 11:25:52

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 43.0

Winston Smith wrote:

My language was too harsh and insulting.  I should have taken a softer tone.  I'm sorry if I insulted you.

Apology accepted. Not insulted just wanted to clear up a few things mate. I like the fact there is another kiwi on here! Very rare on us servers or any server for that matter other than Australia.

#51 2015-07-22 00:36:03

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 43.0

Hi admins. Is anything happening on this unban request? A second chance would be appreciated but I understand your decision to make this a permanent ban at the same time. I do want to prove my self to this community and show I can just game with out the bull shit.

Thanks.

#52 2015-07-22 01:18:53

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

Sergent @ arms wrote:

Hi admins. Is anything happening on this unban request? A second chance would be appreciated but I understand your decision to make this a permanent ban at the same time. I do want to prove my self to this community and show I can just game with out the bull shit.

Thanks.

tuia wrote:

Hello Sergent @ arms,

You were banned for glitching in Berlin both in SiMPLE USA and SiMPLE FRA servers. You may want to take a look at this topic: http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3004. Your nickname was Sam-I-Am-Not in USA server.

"Admins" is not the correct word...the only person that can affect your situation made the post above.
Since he has said nothing further...I think you got your answer.

#53 2015-07-22 05:14:40

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 43.0

That's a shame.

I might come back in a year and try my luck then.

S@a

#54 2015-07-22 06:01:36

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

A few of us would give you another chance...I neglected to notice when I read your posts that your activity was recent however...I was thinking for some reason 10 months not 10 weeks. So yes give it some time.

'regards

#55 2015-07-22 10:30:54

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 39.0

Sergent @ arms, you are not banned anymore. Please read our server rules carefully and try to follow them. Have fun!

#56 2015-07-22 11:04:55

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

Wow Kiwi, it looks like you got a reprieve.  Please don't make us Kiwis look bad, I do that often enough when I'm on the piss!  Good luck!

#57 2015-07-22 11:33:34

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

tuia wrote:

Sergent @ arms, you are not banned anymore. Please read our server rules carefully and try to follow them. Have fun!

Thank you very much. will do!

#58 2015-07-22 11:39:08

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

Winston Smith wrote:

Wow Kiwi, it looks like you got a reprieve.  Please don't make us Kiwis look bad, I do that often enough when I'm on the piss!  Good luck!

Yes very grateful that I got a chance. Dont want to make kiwi's look bad, john key does that for us : P 

see you in game some time mate

#59 2015-07-22 11:47:13

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

It helped you had admins pulling for you.  For me your words...and at this point they are just that...seem to be sincere and we do like quality players in server.  Suffice to say...any activity that is grey should be avoided like the plague by you sir.

See you in game.

#60 2015-07-22 11:54:41

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

PitViper wrote:

It helped you had admins pulling for you.  For me your words...and at this point they are just that...seem to be sincere and we do like quality players in server.  Suffice to say...any activity that is grey should be avoided like the plague by you sir.

See you in game.

no problem. I appreciate that, and I will not let you all down. I am extremley grateful that I had admins wanting to give me a chance. I only wish to play and thats it. No more bs and just be apart of your community.

It would be grateful if a admin or moderator could lock this thread now, as I feel all that is said has been said. Once again thank you for the generosity and a chance to proove my self.

see you all in game

S*@*a

Board footer