#1 2014-08-18 14:30:46

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

Riot in Ferguson, Missouri, USA

american, european and other guys, what do you think about that? does police act within democratic tolerance?

Last edited by joint (2014-08-18 14:37:28)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2014-08-18 15:09:13

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Re: Riot in Ferguson, Missouri, USA

Local protesters are being peaceful and doing nothing wrong.  Outside people from a nearby city and from groups like black panthers are doing the riots and looting and being violent.

Black panthers and some others say cop gunned some robber down in the back. Autopsy show he was never shot in the back and witness says he bumrushed cop. Black panthers will use ANYTHING to blame white people and cause these riots and looting. They are the real racists.

Last edited by Sunshine (2014-08-18 15:12:20)

#3 2014-08-18 16:56:55

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

hm, i heard autopsy show there were 7 bullets and most of them that guy got in his back, and that make the riot people even more mad, damn tv
bumrushed= means provoked or sweared on?

Last edited by joint (2014-08-18 17:06:10)

#4 2014-08-18 17:47:15

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Bumrush means like if i were to run at you to attack you.

This 6 foot 4 inch "kid" strong armed cigars from a convenience store.

Media first said all shots were in the back until autopsy showed exact opposite.

If it were any other colored person. .. this wouldn't be an issue . These protesters and news stuff are only because je was shot by a white cop. Most news places will call him a nice sweet innocent kid but ignores how he's actually a thug. But who really knows. None of us were there but this is looks like the same shit the usual people do to make national news like Al Sharpton and black panthers.

Here is a transcript from a video that came out a few days ago recorded right after it happened that a witness was talking at the place of the shooting:

#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

Officer's friend who got the story from the officers wife/gf  also did a radio interview and this is what she said

He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up. And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off. Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bum-rushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming.

Last edited by Sunshine (2014-08-18 17:51:01)

#5 2014-08-18 17:57:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

The "key witness" who first spoke to police and media was ALSO the same guy involved in the robbery. The independent autopsy just released proved he lied about him getting shot in tthejr back "a dozen times." Shot 6 timesand never in back.

Just wait and see... it will be turned around to be "inconclusive" the family lawyer will say.

Now Obama has his fbi guy looking into it. Always race issues with them. The fbi guy always does everything for blacks when ppl think they are victims. But when black people are the criminals and/or white is a victim? Turns away.

Last edited by Sunshine (2014-08-18 18:04:21)

#6 2014-08-18 19:19:23

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Well it is not the first time a racist dickhead shot a black guy.

They won't do a riot just for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc

There is also a movie about this... very sad and stupid.

#7 2014-08-18 19:24:55

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

what dumbo would bum-rush an armed cop after a fight and trying to run away? a mental chalenged or heavily pumped with drugs, cant come up with third. strange story..

Last edited by joint (2014-08-18 19:25:47)

#8 2014-08-18 19:53:51

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

joint wrote:

what dumbo would bum-rush an armed cop after a fight and trying to run away? a mental chalenged or heavily pumped with drugs, cant come up with third. strange story..

I remember last year in a rural area in UP-WI border a guy who was wanted for something charged at a cop. He was shot 3 times and kept running! So another cop shot him with a shotgun. He was high on PCP. That happens ever so often or with meth. I'm ashamed to say it is done by many of my own kind on the nearby reservations.

#9 2014-08-18 20:16:36

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8 Chrome 36.0

I saw the video of him robbing this store and read that autopsy says he got shot 2 times in the head and 4 hit his right arm...

the video of rick actually shows an execution oO

Last edited by Kobra (2014-08-18 20:19:49)

#10 2014-08-18 20:30:51

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Kobra wrote:

I saw the video of him robbing this store and read that autopsy says he got shot 2 times in the head and 4 hit his right arm...

Oakland is a shit hole. Like Chicago..

You have a good chance getting executed by gang members just a bit more than police.

#11 2014-08-18 21:17:14

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

i thought black panters dont exist anymore, this case is probably good chanse to raise popularity for them

#12 2014-08-18 21:46:28

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Kobra wrote:

I

Yes it was an execution. And all the people in the train saw it. Check another footage. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0P8TSP2YJU

The riots are just the result of the builded-up tensions over the decades and years. Everyone knows the history with black people... first they kidnaped them from Africa to make them slaves. After the American Civil War they were free but still they had no rights. And all the time you see white cops kill or beat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPucQHtHZs

Last edited by dary (2014-08-18 21:57:49)

#13 2014-08-18 21:52:20

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Sunshine wrote:

If it were any other colored person. ..

A painter who comes home from work is colored but not them. smile

#14 2014-08-18 21:59:52

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 7 Chrome 36.0

mccrank wrote:
Kobra wrote:

I

Yes it was an execution. And all the people in the train saw it. Check another footage. 

The riots are just the result of the builded-up tensions over the decades and years. Everyone knows the history with black people... first they kidnaped them from Africa to make them slaves. After the American Civil War they were free but still they had no rights. And all the time you see white cops kill or beat them.

DAAAAAMN !  fuck the police
ok .. i think retards and ppl who got mental issues work in police>
same as here

Last edited by HoOK (2014-08-18 22:05:23)

#15 2014-08-18 22:04:01

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Some people in the US still live in wild west. ^^

#16 2014-08-18 23:14:23

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8 Chrome 36.0

mccrank wrote:
Kobra wrote:

I

wait, has he been killed or hurt there?

edit: the longer video is really shocking. Though it's not a matter of race, just too many retarded people in wrong positions.

Last edited by Kobra (2014-08-18 23:22:47)

#17 2014-08-18 23:54:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

joint wrote:

i thought black panters dont exist anymore, this case is probably good chanse to raise popularity for them

They've always been around.

There will always be bad cops and certain places breed bad cops. The bad cops get caught.. thsts a good thing of people taking video and then holding them accountable. But an overwhelming ly majority of the cops are good.

#18 2014-08-19 00:08:53

Coco
France
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

6 shots to stop a man... What was that about ? A werewolf ?

Racist or not, these shooters are nuts.

#19 2014-08-19 00:13:39

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

mccrank wrote:
Kobra wrote:

I

There's also plenty of black and white cops attacking whites. The color doesn't matter. The only reason why it matters to certain groups here is because they are racebaiting. They WANT racism. The preach against it.. but the want it because then they can play the race card and try to make it about race. It isn't. Majority of blacks say  issues like thhis it isn't. It's about opportunistic race-baitors who love this shit. It's about the breakdown of the family in black communities. Many black leaders actually say its a black problem. Problem within their communities that they must fix.

Last edited by Sunshine (2014-08-19 00:22:38)

#20 2014-08-19 07:27:29

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

I'm watching this live on tv right now...

This is the difference between the locals there and out of area provocater people. All day peaceful but at night is when certain people would start shit. Shit was thrown at police and stuff. Local community made a long human chain and pushed the rioters away and telling people that they are not wanted there.

Because of the looting the national guard was brought in to do some security. National Guard when out doing this stuff have no weapons. Because there isn't enough cops to help protect local businesses from looters, shop owners and locals are carrying their own to protect businesses from looters.

Things aren't bad like previous days. One black activist guy who many view as a racist against whites was booed during a speech and told him he isn't wanted. The people who did the booing and saying that were also black.

Many of those local people who are being asked are saying it isn't about race and only outsiders and some news are making it about race.

A black guy brought up a good question. 1 black guy gets killed by a white guy and it's national news. But 7 killed, 30 wounded in shootings Chicago over the weekend and no one talks about it. He asked why no one discusses the real problem with black on black crime? He said "We're killing each other and none of us want to talk about it and we blame white people for all of our problems."

That's exactly what im saying!! Many black people agree but the news won't listen because they love the turmoil!

Last edited by Sunshine (2014-08-19 07:29:04)

#21 2014-08-19 07:59:30

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

- Anything to declare?
- Yes. Don't go to Ferguson!

#22 2014-08-19 10:06:34

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

Blacks murder, rape and injure white people every day and its only reported at local level and for a much shorter period than Trayvon Martin story and this aspiring crapper Mike Brown. They rampage through towns and cities and are only ever referred to as "teens" in the news reports and pretend that it does not happen regularly. Jews brought negros to America and also shove them into Europe. Negros are much more likely to commit crime.
Jewish mainstream media continue to play Ferguson story but not surprisingly give little attention to Michael Brown being a big thug happy to rob and shoplift.

#23 2014-08-19 10:57:05

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

tuia wrote:

Negros are much more likely to commit crime.

Nonsense, it hasn't anything to do with the race. It is easy to claim something without proves. Do you have some studies? It is the same as i would say, Portuguese and Greek people are lazy, that is why they have a financial crisis.

tuia wrote:

Jews brought negros to America and also shove them into Europe.

Of course Jews are to blame, i knew it. Let's blame them for everything.

#24 2014-08-19 11:20:37

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

mccrank wrote:
tuia wrote:

Nonsense, it hasn't anything to do with the race. It is easy to claim something without proves. Do you have some studies? It is the same as i would say, Portuguese and Greek people are lazy, that is why they have a financial crisis.

You should visit South Africa or maybe Detroit, USA. I can show you some places in Portugal, too.

mccrank wrote:
tuia wrote:

Who do you think were the slave traders? Don't get your history lessons from Holly-jew-wood movies.

#25 2014-08-19 11:46:26

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

tuia wrote:
mccrank wrote:
tuia wrote:

You should visit South Africa or maybe Detroit, USA. I can show you some places in Portugal, too.

mccrank wrote:
tuia wrote:

Who do you think were the slave traders? Don't get your history lessons from Holly-jew-wood movies.

Yes i get my knowledge from Hollywood movies. facepalm.gif

Without a demand they couldn't and wouldn't sell any slaves. There is always a market for something if there is a demand. If it were not the Jews who sell them, another one would sell them. Both, seller and purchaser are to blame.

It is normal that in ghettos are many criminals. You are always influenced from your social environment.

You said it is in the blood of black to be criminal. But what did white people do in the history? They enslaved people everywhere, they killed 6.000.000 in Germany and on their crusades they killed many million people. Not to forget about Bosnia. This is not criminal? wink

It doesn't matter what race, humans are scum.

But i admit i didn't know that jews were the slave trader.

Last edited by dary (2014-08-19 11:58:04)

#26 2014-08-19 12:19:53

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

White people were against slavery, it started in France, the anti-slavery movement. Many white european people, not just africans, were enslaved in 17th century. The Holohoax is the biggest lie of the 20th century, do some proper research please. I don't know what happened in Bosnia.
But back to topic, news coverage of black raping and killing white is minimal. Take this for instance,

In July of 2014, a popular and lovely 31 year old named Maggie Daniels was raped and murdered in her home by Sharman Odom, a 39 year old Black neighbor.
2549557Tragedy.jpg

In early August, Odom was arrested. While being led away by police, he was all smiles AND LAUGHTER.
3085800article-2714542-2037689B00000578-304_634x358.jpg

Court documents revealed Odom was previously arrested on charges of second-degree rape and assault by strangulation.
220963726180462_BG3_thumb.jpg

Yet, this story of Mike Brown black kid gunned down by a white cop in Missouri (after he robbed a store and then tried to kill the cop!) is out of proportions. You hear it non stop on jewish mainstream media.

#27 2014-08-19 12:33:11

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

You hear it on news all the time because they want to distract from another big problem. This is how media works.

It is like Israel started attacking Gaza during the WC in Brazil. Everybody was so focused on football...

I don't think Holocaust is a lie. It was just too big and many people saw it with their own eyes. The truth would emerge if it was a lie. But fine, i will read about it.

#28 2014-08-19 12:39:28

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Btw... in Germany with also a guy shot down by a cop because he was running away. He ran away because he had weed in his pocket and the cop gave him a head shot. In the news you didn't hear them takin' bout this.

#29 2014-08-19 12:43:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

It's time for racist joke.

Yesterday, I went down the street and saw a negro with a TV-set in his arms. I thought it was mine and I was on a rush to home to check it. I understood that I was mistaken because mine was at home, he was cleaning my shoes in the corner.

Last edited by nämeless (2014-08-19 12:44:58)

#30 2014-08-19 12:49:34

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

I like negros, i think everybody should have one.

Jokes from childhood... hehe

Board footer