#1 2013-04-27 11:03:58

joint
Ukraine

Dog fights

how about to add on some maps the air flags? for example on midway instead 2 sea flags or add one in high over island, or add 4th flag over middle one on bocage map, there are also many oppotunites to provide some like this on many maps, like el ala, gazala etc
i not mean ofc to add these moded maps in regular pool, just announce the date when these map will be play and run them sometimes to look if these modifications attract pilots
since noone wants to DF tournament, this might be a alternative for everyone to have a good dog fight

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2013-04-27 12:10:06

MightyZo0K
Germany

Re: Dog fights

NO!

#3 2013-04-27 16:06:11

joint
Ukraine

Zook, did you missted "W" letter in word NOW!?

#4 2013-04-27 16:18:06

MuSeN
Sweden

With the midway-example, wouldnt that make the noobs who like ships a bit sad? tongue Midway is only funny for the 12 ppl in the planes, and for the infs when there is battle on the island, the rest have to stick to the ships. I think the flags there improve the ship-action because you know the enemy is going there and if it gets grey you know the enemy is there. I think the flags makes so there is more action for the ships.

#5 2013-04-27 16:41:30

joint
Ukraine

GUN|BF.MuSeN wrote:

With the midway-example, wouldnt that make the noobs who like ships a bit sad? tongue Midway is only funny for the 12 ppl in the planes, and for the infs when there is battle on the island, the rest have to stick to the ships. I think the flags there improve the ship-action because you know the enemy is going there and if it gets grey you know the enemy is there. I think the flags makes so there is more action for the ships.

agree, but this is all the detailes, how about main idea-to make an event with focus on DFs?
even few non-random players which interact with own team for air dominating would be enough for gg

#6 2013-04-28 23:25:46

Denny
Croatia

joint wrote:
GUN|BF.MuSeN wrote:

agree, but this is all the detailes, how about main idea-to make an event with focus on DFs?
even few non-random players which interact with own team for air dominating would be enough for gg

can you get in contact of a guy: tampler.jamp ?
he has dogfight mode for el alamein and midway, he even had his server, it was very cool, but he dissapeared from bf

#7 2013-04-29 00:00:34

joint
Ukraine

Denny wrote:
joint wrote:
GUN|BF.MuSeN wrote:

can you get in contact of a guy: tampler.jamp ?
he has dogfight mode for el alamein and midway, he even had his server, it was very cool, but he dissapeared from bf

yeah, maybe i will, thnx for the tip

#8 2013-04-29 18:08:03

JoJo'
Germany

joint wrote:

how about main idea-to make an event with focus on DFs?

there is already a map for this
its called Coral Sea

Board footer