You are not logged in.
Pages: 1

Hey, I unfortunately got banned after hitting some bots. Could you check it? Thank you so much in advance


Hi, no "The Tank" in banlist.

Name is TankMechanic


Hey, I unfortunately got banned after hitting some bots. Could you check it? Thank you so much in advance
The truth is that you intentionally and deliberately kill other players to get the aircraft instead of them.
That happened on Saturday, September 19, at 10:19 p.m.
Why don't you try telling the truth for ban be lifted... because it's embarrassing?

A big applause to you and one important german historical figure - Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels ![]()


A big applause to you and one important german historical figure - Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels
Thank you for confirming, through this post, what kind of player you are.

TheTank wrote:A big applause to you and one important german historical figure - Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels
Thank you for confirming, through this post, what kind of player you are.
You're so much welcome. Wishing you all the best, I send my Deutscher Gruß to you, My Friend.
Pages: 1