#1 2024-04-27 11:52:55

CalTech
Player
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

More Freedom?

There once was a beautiful place where one could speak freely about a great many things. There once was a joyful site full of life and things of interest. It harbored splendid and vibrant topics.

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2638
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9316

Such subjects would never be allowed today by Paul. This place is now near extinct, due to Paul and his dystopian, restrictive, intolerant, and locked-down vision of what an online community should be. Now people are supposed to behave like suppressed robots without emotions, without a voice, with extreme narrowsight, only focusing on one thing. Bravo Paul, goal accomplished.

PS. Don’t expect any noteworthy criticism from all the lower-ranked admins and members here. They all know you’re the chief, and what happens to those who stir and rattle too much.

Would you prefer a more open, vivid and less restricted Simple forum?

1. Yes
  2. No
Total votes: 16

Results of poll are hidden from guests

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#31 2024-05-02 12:31:27

CalTech
Player
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

Re: More Freedom?

CalTech wrote:

Let’s see if Deeko and Simon have the courage to openly and publicly tell the truth in the SiMPLE forum.

Deeko and Simon, have any of you ever made multiple crash attacks against the SiMPLE servers?

deeko wrote:

Nobody's crashing anything my friend. No need to act a fool now that your charade got exposed smile

****    Buzz    ****

“Truth detector test unsuccessful”

Incorrect answer.

I guess the courage isn’t there...

But no worries. Both I, The SiMPLE founder, and Paul Baumer know the answer to that question. Even though Paul seems to be in denial about it.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2024-05-02 12:55:30

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 121.0

Ah yes, much like i have a 2nd account according to you lol

#33 2024-05-02 13:26:47

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 109.0

What makes you think that if you keep lying over and over again someone will actually believe you? Random american fella who was never seen in game knowing apparently more then head admins - please enlighten us what do you know about attacks, and where did you get that information from and which proofs do you have to back up your words.. Cause I've been around you know, and I did not see any evidence that either simon or deeko have anything to do with attacks on SiMPLE - no IP's, no deep server logs, nothing. Also I saw how tuia deals with those who try to attack servers, there is no way they could ever play again...While Tuia has been allowing both estonians to play since around 2017 or so - by which logic do you operate?? Estonians crashing servers was a too good of an excuse to ban simon and deeko when they were making too many kills on certain admins, Nameless in first place, but this narrative gets destroyed on first fact checking just as many other myths. A fair player and especially a good admin doesn't mind to be killed by a player with superior skills, that is what also tuia told me once and if he let them play it means they are clean..

Simon and deeko are not all pure and innocent but bad things they did to server are a lot less than what you did.. Remember prime 000 from 4 years ago? If you are not banned for all your hate crimes they shall not be banned too, and not to you to even say something because you fucked with whole community while simon and deeko mostly were killing players in game and evading bans, and most of these bans were not really fair to say the least.

Btw love how you talk about truth and courage while spreading lies behind a fake profile trying to get banned players who are better than you, because you don't feel comfortable playing with them around and can forget about having that 1st place each round that God only knows why you think shall belong to you at all times..
You also called this topic "More Freedom?". You would have been a very good gay rights activist, that is very much confirmed not only by this bullshit you write on forum but also by your gameplay.

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2024-05-02 13:51:04)

#34 2024-05-02 14:56:24

DICE DA MAN
Serbia
Android Chrome 124.0

No matter how much you stick to your beliefs, those you attack stick to theirs, and if there is some partial admission of mistakes the situation will not change, this is the only, correct me if I'm wrong, remaining popular European bf42 forum that is visited daily,  and as they say in my people, "he has both a knife and a cake in his hands", so you won't achieve much with attacks and evidence.  Here's the solution, create your own forum and server, set up the ambiance to your liking and attract people there.

#35 2024-05-02 15:51:45

CalTech
Player
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

you keep lying over and over

In this case, you’re the liar, Paul Baumer, not me. Deeko and Simon are liars too. You three fit well together.

Deeko or Simon or both, have crash-attacked a SiMPLE server multiple times.

But it’s obvious that you’re so emotionally involved with them, that you'll go very far to defend your Estonian friends. Even so far that you’ll lie about facts.

Go ask the SiMPLE founder about this. He knows what happened.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#36 2024-05-02 16:10:04

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 109.0

Can you prove it? Or are you gonna hide behind tuia again, like you did to get unbanned from a well deserved ban?
Like I said, I didnt see any proof that would connect simon or deeko to attacks on simple. If you did, show it or get lost.
One thing simon and deeko did attack were your feelings apparently, Mr-Totally-Not-Emotionally-Involved  xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmu8h3Eeuw

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2024-05-02 16:26:05)

#37 2024-05-02 16:52:57

CalTech
Player
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

Apparently, Paul Baumer doesn’t understand this sentence:

“Go ask the SiMPLE founder about this. He knows what happened.”

The SiMPLE founder can prove that Deeko or Simon or both, have crash-attacked a SiMPLE server multiple times.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#38 2024-05-02 18:20:32

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Go call the founder and let him say it publicly himself, why are you speaking from another person?

#39 2024-05-03 08:54:00

CalTech
Player
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

And, incidentally...

Good job tragic; rep-attacking me.

minusrep.png

The conquer gang members are gathered here.               tragic, simon, paul, deeko.

Four cohorts collaborating against me. Standard behavior of those who lack strength individually.

You should go fetch doubti, dary, nubian, butcher.

Then it could be 8 versus 1.

It would almost level the odds.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 7

#40 2024-05-03 20:20:47

tragic
Player
United States
iOS Safari 16.3

Here have another smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#41 2024-05-08 04:41:29

Blindschuetz
°Blind°°°Fahrer
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

1 + 1 = 3

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#42 2024-05-11 03:00:26

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

Before Team Simple's servers there was only one dedicated server that ran a permanent Aberdeen. It's name was Arcor Arena. Those who were with BF1942 since the game was released in 2002 and liked Aberdeen were served well by a Punkbuster supported manufacturer server for Aberdeen called EA 10. About 10 years after BF1942 had been released EA stopped Punkbuster support. That's when Arcor Arena started. It was a good server as I'm sure Cicero_01 and Bat would confirm should they read this: But it was ruined by the appearance of simon and deeko. Not only did they cause havoc and cheat in every conceivable way, when sanctioned by any Admin, they'd respond by causing the Arcor Arena server to crash with their hacking skills. They caused the server to close and die. I have been playing BF1942 since 2002. By my reckoning and simon and deeko's Team Simple account dates they've only been around on the game at earliest 2012. And what do ya know? That coincides with EA ceasing Punkbuster support for BF1942. They came to this game because it could be cheated. Because when sanctioned in any way for their doings, they had the ability to bring the server down. It's my firm conviction that the only reason they are tolerated by most (not all) Admins (and even the server owner) is because the deal with the Devil has been done and as Admins are powerless against them, they let them ply their trade in return for a little (advise and teaching of tricks), which serves to prove that not only can cheats prosper - they do. Protect and survive? More like accept and take a dive.

PS: I know they can't be stopped from doing as they will. But I stopped playing them. It's the surefire way to Beat A Cheat. I wish there was a rule to your Team Simple account that forced you to play with your handle the same as your Team Simple account so everyone knows who you are. Simon and deeko are always incognito...for some reason.

Last edited by Sepp (2024-05-11 03:26:15)

#43 2024-05-11 06:20:10

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 124.0

Lol. Looks like the solar storm has pretty wild effects on sepp

#44 2024-05-11 12:22:31

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

To be fair, Sepp you are making up quite a story and i don't think you believe most of what you wrote.

#45 2024-05-11 18:51:06

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 125.0

Since my name was bandied about in this post I suppose I need to comment. I did play on both EA 10 and Arcor as Sepp says and when they disappeared I was happy to find Simple's Aberdeen server. I even appreciate the humor in the name, Tanks-A-Lot. So I have also been around for the whole history of the "Simon and Deeko BF" story. When they first showed up, Sepp would be soooo mysterious about them. He refused multiple requests from me to explain how he knew the 'fake' nicks were actually S or D. Eventually I could identify them by various observations myself with no help ever from Sepp.

Yes they tend to dominate the battle, especially when they are both playing on the same side. Because Sepp and others constantly accuse them of cheating, I have taken a lot of time to spec their play when I see them.  Unfortunately for the Cheaters theory, all I see when I spec them is good play. Plus it's pretty obvious that they are in voice contact while they play. I've watched them discover that I am bearing down on them, holding my fire until I get close enough to not miss (which some days for me seems to be inches away) and I can see one of the 2 realize I'm coming and immediately they both turn to face me. However they do it, I don't see evidence of cheating.

I have seen no proof of them having crashed a server, but I've been hearing that story for years. And even if true, it's past. I think the two of them are being mishandled. When you know  who the better players are on the other team, the way to deal with that is to take them out first. If they're really cheating, killing them first all the time will make the game not fun for them. If they're not cheating but just good, kill them first. It's too bad so many players just quit instead of dealing with the issue. I'm sure admins get tired of players berating them for not banning the pair of them for cheating with no evidence of it being presented.

I hear 'maphack' all the time against them when it's obvious to the long time players on the Aberdeen map where the opponents are going to attack next. Minimap , people. They miss me when I move differently from what they expect. An aimbot would/should correct for this. They die when hit enough times in the right place so no evidence of extra armor. They are accused of having no fog because they can hit a target that's within the distance to see the fall of shot. I've been accused of cheating myself so often that it's obvious that the accusers don't know what they're talking about since I never cheat at anything at all. True cheaters never really win, they just cheat.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#46 2024-05-11 20:37:11

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

Untill you've specced one of them glitch a tank inside the bunker at South flag on Aberdeen. Just one in their bag of tricks.

Last edited by Sepp (2024-05-11 20:41:36)

#47 2024-05-11 21:22:14

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Bragging

#48 2024-05-12 13:28:49

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

I like to beat up cheaters in any game, it gives me an enormous sense of well-being. And then I'm happy for the rest of the day, safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it.

#49 2024-05-12 15:51:03

Ironfart
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 124.0

My only problem with them (Simon and Deeko) is the lack of team balance when they're about. Especially when they play in same team collaborating.
But it's not just their fault. If some people didn't jump on their team to get 'easy pickings' then some balance could happen.
I always join the weaker team as many do.
And yes the larger team can be weaker.
I for one would like to see them on opposite sides with everyone doing their bit. That would be interesting!
Simon team vs Deeko team?
Could their egos handle it?
Bring it on.

Last edited by Ironfart (2024-05-12 16:12:27)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#50 2024-05-13 17:21:46

Ruff
Player
Croatia
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

Few months ago, classic evening match on Tanks a lot...one of the estonians present (nobody cares which one).
I remained on north flag, as engie. Esto was coming in tiger, went on pad (wasnt mined) facing allied main.
I proned to left side of pad,hiding,  with landmine active. He, by some miracle, didnt noticed me on time and i managed to mine his tiger.
In about few miliseconds he rifled me, not when i was falling down from explosion, but in first part of me "dying" curve.
What an aiming and ability to survive! And all that with nearly 60 ping! Some warp 9 speed of packages there.
How i figure BF 1942 physics, if he left tiger before it was mined it wouldnt blow, if he stayed in it (and he did), he is not supposed to be able rifling peoples around, from air, undergorund and everywhere after his tank is mined. First Newtons of BF...

He probably raged and thats why it was so obvious that time.

I, as usually, dont record sh*t (dont care that much, dont have that habit...), to bad for that. They are much more careful otherwise. I'm here just a few years, dont know /wasnt trained in clan, but i played with / against alot of good player / tankers like dary,  Crapule,  Alvarez,  Jumpy, veterans from Tanks a lot and many others, but playing against estonians requires totally different interpretations of physic laws i metioned. Maybe its legal, maybe its legit, but, yeah, they have some magic sh*t.

And no, i would never play in Simon team or Deeko team...Ironfarts team, Cic's team, Rosie's team , Donald Duck's team, ok,  all good,  but not  in theirs.

There, just one story from memo book..Nobody cares anyway.

Cheers

#51 2024-05-13 19:28:19

Ironfart
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 124.0

Yeah I have noticed that Deeko's consistency with single head shots with the colt is such that he doesn't even bother to fire twice!
I didn't think that skill could be possible with variable hit regs on Tanks a Lot. Half of my tankshots on a bad day just go through things.
But I am a noob lol.
Witness statement on one of Angie's vids. Can't remember which.
    Don't really care anyway.
Every shot I heard was a one hit wonder. (Merkel was the main victim that day!)
What can you do?
Don't get out of your tank I guess.

#52 2024-05-13 22:20:51

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 124.0

#53 2024-05-16 23:38:59

Ruff
Player
Croatia
Windows 10 Firefox 126.0

there were videos posted here when they kill small armies with pistol, that's widely accepted and mainstream here.  My (badly) telled story is one whole new level(s) above that.... i rly like ur video esto, slightly sign of sense of humour there, gave u a plus...finally something positive!

Last edited by Ruff (2024-05-17 00:36:11)

#54 2024-05-17 01:38:32

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Is there a video with this girl on black and orange «YouTube»?

Board footer