#1 2024-03-26 21:30:06

SAAB
Player
Italy
Windows 10 Opera 108.0

Abuso di potere Admin Gr33n

Good evening everyone. I rarely write out for complain (a lot of time i didn't mind) but this time, I'm sorry, it particularly bothered me. Let's talk about abuse of power by an administrator. I was playing on the RTR+SW server on the Salerno map. I've been playing for years and I know how to recognize a good player from someone who uses "tricks". But above all (the reason why I write) refers to what happened "then". We were 2 vs 2 (I was playing with allies) and 1 minute before the end of the match, I wrote to my partner in the team chat (not public) "In my opinion, ***, he is using some trick, like a cheater". This Gr33n replies to me from the Axis and gives me a warn. To then be kicked by the server. "Nevermind", I think, as the map change is almost there. I decide to wait 30sec and start the new map, Cassino. I enter and he immediately replies "Oh! Evading Ban. Cool Guy" and he banned me from the server.

1) How is it possible that he can read the other team's chat?

2) I was kicked out, not banned from the server (in the previous game). So I just had to log back into the server to play. I haven't done any Evading Ban (also because I don't know how to do it)
In my opinion it is called abuse of power. If I really had been "offensive" a Warn would have been enough. And don't kick me off the server. And the ban was really a low blow. Sorry, because I've been playing for years and many administrators prove to be very helpful and loyal in enforcing the rules. Having said that, I sincerely hope that action will be taken. I am not calling for the ban to be lifted. But check this admin.

Italian:

Buonasera a tutti. Difficilmente scrivo per protesta (molto spesso lascio correre) ma questa volta, mi spiace, mi ha dato particolarmente fastidio. Parliamo di Abuso di potere da parte di un amministratore. Stavo giocando sul server RTR+SW nella mappa Salerno. Sono anni che gioco e so riconoscere un buon giocatore da qualcuno che usa "trucchetti". Ma soprattutto (il motivo per cui scrivo) si riferisce a ciò che è capitato "dopo". Eravamo in 2 vs 2 (io giocavo con gli alleati) e a 1min dalla fine della partita scrivo nella chat del team (non pubblica) al mio compagno "Secondo me, ***, sta usando qualche trucco, come un cheater". Mi risponde dall'Asse e mi da un avviso. Per poi esser buttato fuori dal server. "Fa lo stesso" , penso, tanto manca poco al cambio mappa. Decido di aspettare 30sec e cominciare la nuova mappa, Cassino. Entro e mi risponde immediatamente "Evading Ban. Cool Guy" e Vengo Bannato dal server.
1) Come è possibile che possa leggere la chat dell'altra squadra?
2) Io son stato cacciato, non bannato dal server (nella partita precedente). Per cui mi è bastato rientrare nel server per giocare. Non ho fatto nessun Evading Ban (anche perchè non so fare)
A mio avviso si chiama abuso di potere. Se proprio fossi stato "offensivo" bastava un avvertimento. E non calciarmi fuori dal server. E il ban è stato proprio un colpo basso. Spiace, perchè sono anni che gioco e molti amministratori si dimostrano molto disponibili e leali, nel far rispettare le regole. Detto questo, spero vivamente venga preso un provvedimento. Non sto richiedendo di eliminare il Ban. Ma di controllare questo admin.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-03-28 00:39:45

SAAB
Player
Italy
Android Opera 81.2

Re: Abuso di potere Admin Gr33n

Molto, poco interessante...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2024-03-28 16:27:58

Darcano
Argentina