#1 2023-04-27 05:28:45

Big Chungus
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Unban Request to Tuia from Big Chunguz

Hello SiMPLE. I play by the name Big Chunguz (previously Big Chungus). Unfortunately, I think I have been banned. I have been given numerous reasons for my ban, with the most ridiculous reason being cheating. That is an unacceptable accusation. I do not cheat. I'm happy to see any evidence supporting the claim.

The ban was likely enacted sometime around April 11th or 12th, 2023. It appears to be an IP ban, so not a CD Key or Username ban. I had last played on the SiMPLE | BF1942 server. I don't try to cause trouble, and I thought I was in good standing with SiMPLE. But I cannot connect to any SiMPLE servers. I was told this ban was issued by the Admin Tuia, and that I should make the appeal to that Admin.

Also, just a fair question: Could it be possible that I was caught in an IP range ban? I've seen other users get accidentally caught in these. Maybe it's just a mistake? I know that IP range bans can help get rid of problematic people and attacks, and it sucks that your group might have to go to such lengths to keep things going smoothly. I understand the need for vigilance.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-04-27 05:32:30

Melanin Blackson
Player
Fiji
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Re: Unban Request to Tuia from Big Chunguz

<3

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-04-27 05:38:15

CPAV
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 112.0

Re: Unban Request to Tuia from Big Chunguz

yeah super weird Big Chungus/z is a solid player.  Talk about a guy who exhibits zero exploitative behavior...if he's guilty everyon is loooool.  hope they get this sorted out bud

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

Board footer