#1 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-03-10 20:32:56

BoS

Re-read the statement again, I did for awhile record until srs was formed and I was able to get in TS with viper, didn't think I needed it, and why so I bring up anymore videos etc etc etc just to have someone say"cheater" I'm not that program smart, but I did ask for proof from pit "I have my ways" not going to get any videos from me

#2 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-03-08 09:25:17

BoS
Vertigo wrote:
BoS wrote:

You do realize how silly that this really makes you look?  Fraps is fraps, it records same as in air and on ground.  I did record for the longest time but after I started to go onto teamspeak with pit and icy didn't think i needed too after they split from Simple Euro - i know you are smarter then that V, i've fought against you many years ago in disciples server and railriders - don't swoop this low.  BTW this isn't my name back in the days of TWL

Seems you misunderstood me there. I wasn't referring to anything about Fraps capability smile
You've posted flying vids in the past, but won't post one of the ground map which led to the ban.
Posting vids tonight that were played a year ago is irrelevant, don't ya think?

Sry, musta been a different Vertigo on those servers. I've had this name since Nov(?) 2015 only.

Anyways, I'm not going to keep beating the bush hoping some good will fall out of it.
Laters.

lol....you are thinking that there is something to hide because i don't post any ground videos? 

Vertigo wrote:

You've posted flying vids in the past, but won't post one of the ground map which led to the ban.
Posting vids tonight that were played a year ago is irrelevant, don't ya think?

what are the difference you would look for Vertigo?  I fly, 99.9% are flying, that .1% will be ground, what does it matter if the video is in air or on ground? You honestly think that there's a difference? that i might be hiding something because i don't post "ground" videos? lmao! Video is video, what you catch is what you have catch, your funny Vert and no Simon we were just sitting around talking but just happened we saw this happen invert, but thanks for the laugh Vertigo....

#3 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-03-08 05:05:29

BoS
Vertigo wrote:
BoS wrote:

i will be waiting and still waiting for ages probably the proof that they suppose to have

Hello BoS..  As someone who respected you, I'm still waiting on the vid that YOU have too.
You've posted your flying vids many times, but won't post this ground vid?
What is it that you can't let anyone see there?

"i record all game time because the remaining servers i do get to play in i want to be able to defend myself, reason why i don't want to post or show this video at all, i'm just enjoying reading all this drama and bullshit that PitViper is posting on this forum"

You see why this smells, right?

~V

You do realize how silly that this really makes you look?  Fraps is fraps, it records same as in air and on ground.  I did record for the longest time but after I started to go onto teamspeak with pit and icy didn't think i needed too after they split from Simple Euro - i know you are smarter then that V, i've fought against you many years ago in disciples server and railriders - don't swoop this low.  BTW this isn't my name back in the days of TWL

#4 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-03-08 04:58:38

BoS

Does it matter Vertigo? but here you go few that i record while i did play inf. we were watching this dude that was just on a streak! Knowledge of were few of us were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1JSM9up44

Here is another some of us in server were watching that we reported to admins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvV8oCOwv0

I'm trying to guess what is soo about the ground Fraps compared to my dogfighting? I don't have anything to hide Vertigo there isn't anything different on what fraps will record either in air or on ground.

Have him pull the logs from that day, he joking said about how his aim is off today.... we joked then bam!  IDK and IDC just don't like my name dragged through the mud.

Show me "your" proof, kind of, what did you say? SMELLY?

#5 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-03-07 14:02:35

BoS
Black Mamba wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Talking from experience joint? Jk.

No, he knows its your personal favourite literotica

Haha, yeah ok you got me there Mr Merlin

No one reads but he's still here posting on this "spam" topic that no one reads... tongue ... its still going!

It is still kind of funny seeing how some of the "great escape admins" are behaving since the split, i do read once in awhile over at their forum situations that have been going on, i will be waiting and still waiting for ages probably the proof that they suppose to have, I do play on Euro simple server which is still good, have to adjust little bit for the ping but its still fun. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1DmdgOdHgw this is how i picture some of the admins "bullies" and guys like few that get banned be like Miyagi.  Some of the admins can't admit they are not as well diverse as they thought they are but few are.

BTW before you think about it, my life doesn't revolve around 42, just kind of fun to check in once in awhile to read the "crap" that comes from few of the admins at "great escape" seriously that name in itself laughable!... thanks for the smile!

#6 Re: Report Abuse » DeadKennedy map hack » 2017-03-02 20:31:51

BoS

OMG... you are still alive TOOKIE!!!

#7 Re: Cesspool » Why Janet Reno? Here is my answer » 2017-02-20 13:17:21

BoS
PitViper wrote:
tuia wrote:

I thought you were doing homage to the tranny.

Well said.

You've said more about trannys or references to trannys or made comments about trannys then anyone i've seen in this forum, just maybe you like trannys, secretly?  .... just a statement tongue

#8 Re: Cesspool » Why Janet Reno? Here is my answer » 2017-02-17 08:55:05

BoS

High treason? Oh i need to see where this is going, so how is he going down for high treason?

#9 Re: Off-Topic » new forums » 2017-02-03 10:32:01

BoS

The most famous scene in movie history ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

Did ya pitty old boy?

#10 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-02-03 10:22:00

BoS
AK-47 wrote:

Sounds like he gave him another change..its now his server he can do that.. What is evidence anyhow.. this is a non punkbuster server?  Can’t take screen shots..  evidence isn’t always proof either…
There is no proof or evidence of gods existence .. yet you buy that bullshit.. so who needs evidence .
(this is getting old  you lost your case.)
I never said pitviper was honest Abe.  but if he’s  the monster you claim he is…he has  yet to show me any sign of it..
Don’t act like I’m blind…I’m not the one reading the bible and listening to rush Limbaugh all day..
Isn’t there an abortion clinic you can go protest instead..or is that illegal in Texas ..if not it will be soon,,
What happen to the sig I made you?

I think i'm banned again idk but this is fun!!

#11 Re: Off-Topic » new forums » 2017-02-03 02:27:26

BoS
PitViper wrote:

It's embarrassing that you and your friend edge got caught.  Since you gave edge the cheat he used, you should feel like a POS instead of a BOS.

I don't really know what you are talking about PitViper, edge knows better, but for some reason edge was using it wasn't from me,  you seem to have knowledge of these "cheats" you keep talking about it you keep having references to it, sounds like maybe Pit that you yourself the great Karma, fukstik etc etc might be one of these individuals that only can play with the extra help.  If i was using, just if, wouldn't i be beating you 150% of the time?  I mean the day you banned me, you were complain about lag and other connection issues, but you marked it up to an individual HAS to be cheating!  Sad thing Pit, i come on in the morning during my emails and check these forums while drinking coffee, don't use any "references" to anyone or "anything"  All your "excuse" I have my ways, seems if you had your ways you must of been, what these .con files, changing them to see.  Put the server on pure for awhile, without your skin mods but see how many can not get in, and those that can get in see how they do, the ones that are pure will continue to do well.  The ones, well, those you will see do nothing but have excuses and reason why they are having such a terrible game.

Its not really embarrassing PitViper, I don't cheat, you just speculate, but remember to check your logs on that day earlier, during that match, might be surprised or it might be "embarrassing" what you might remember, but again... this is fun, keep going pit, taken all the advice from someone that is what you thought someone you could trust, then come to find out he's not all what he says to be yet he's still allowed into the server under a different name which has been posted in this forum.

Continue PitViper i'm loving this!!

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3092  a good thread with all my videos and how i play, but i guess Mister PitViper has more knowledge then i do about whatever he accuses people of... like i said Pitty old boy keep at it i could do this all day long ... "dayoff"

#12 Re: Off-Topic » new forums » 2017-02-02 21:51:20

BoS
PitViper wrote:

I took you right twigs.  I was expanding.  In my opinion, any tips or tweaks's are limited.  For example,  locking your fps.  Any further additions or subtractions to the various .con files I consider cheating.  When I caught Bos and Edge cheating for example, they both got lazy and exposed themselves.  I went ahead and got edge recorded on video for posterity because he was an admin.  Bos I did not care about doing that...I was just disappointed....and still am in him.

Btw.. It's good you come and play with an alias and new credentials Bos.  As long as you "hide" and play like a reg you should get away with it for a while...we keep the eye for the both of you so I wish you luck on your Great Escape.

'regards

The map Berlin, players? CTF about 5-6 he got pissed cause I was able to dodge his shooting for awhile and even take a cheap shot while he was busy against other and he even joked about it, Axis side, was guarding flag, jeep appeared opposite side of building, went around back side and did surprised him, he left then next thing I was banned.  According to him of cheating, didn't play any different before didn't play any different now, to this date I don't cheat and don't admit to anything that you say i did Pit, I do question your ability, your style isn't even close to Twigs or even Russ, but you always manage to do very well.  Pull the logs, from that date, yeah i got a new set but it was fun, the ip and cd key won't be an issue but i'll have my fun.
See the funny thing is i'm able to talk or comment without calling you any deformed name of any sorts, it seems the higher education of some people are not to your degree of conversation since all your comments, replies have been nothing but references to "homo" side or the "drunken" side. I know what i know, I've never had to use what you called "cheats" never had never will, you will think guys like Twigs, LL22, Colonel, Nameless, Tuia, Jazzy, few other of that i know watch would question my ability, only couple of you do an i know why you list to one, from what i'm understanding he does help your server issues, but honestly I wouldn't think you have a clue on what to look for in any player, but hey its your server, its your right, its your (well) life. 
For someone to bring up the "various" .con files i do question, how would anyone know the .con files unless they themselves have been modifying those files as you stated up above as example textures? 
I haven't had any clues on game files, you and i also think icebags were in the team-speak server when you accident banned me and told me again how to change your CD hash files in the Reg files and for someone that doesn't know what to look for in object stationary position location on mini maps, AA, 50 cal, jeeps and tanks when a player takes or uses one of those object position that they do tend to disappear off the map, which, any experienced or knowledge battlefield 1942 player would know, is an enemy, you take advice from them?  that is very laughable.

You do have a nice server, like before, like now i'll take my leave and go on with life...lol... i mean its just a game not worth this name calling, sex references, I seriously think this might be all you have in reality...lmao enjoy PitViper big_smile

#13 Re: Off-Topic » new forums » 2017-02-02 15:13:38

BoS
twigs wrote:
PitViper wrote:
twigs wrote:

  Pit wasn't the one who banned Jazzy or I, and he's usually the one to unban me each and every time one of his boys mistakenly bans my fake nick. Both times I've been banned was by Flick I believe, and it was partly my fault since I was fake-nicking. Jazzy was also banned by Flick a long time ago, back when Tuia still owned the server and PitViper didn't have full control. Not saying Pit doesn't have a problem with people who are good at this game.. lots do, but he never banned me for solely being good.

Mostly true...but people who are good at this game do not need to cheat, adjust textures and the sort, messing around with their .con files since punkbuster is kaput seems to be a thing with mostly EU players.  Others can't play without their macro's and scripts...news at 11.   

The amount of misinformation is at comedy levels otherwise twigs.  I love it.

I meant more as any one who is competitive is not going to want to lose typically to someone else. Also there's some tweaks and tips that can help your overall game play, but idk about macros and scripts smile Misinformation is rampant nowadays though, so I guess you can never truly know...

lol so how about those Falcons!!!

#14 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-02-02 15:06:40

BoS
Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Wow, you're hilarious!

Sunshine, I want to put my mayonnaise in your taco.


Well that's just dumb when you can buy actual taco mayo.


http://www.richsauces.com/images/sauces … 00x500.jpg

mmmhmmm tacoooo sauce!

#15 Re: Cesspool » BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out » 2017-02-02 14:50:27

BoS
PitViper wrote:

Mostly true...but people who are good at this game do not need to cheat, adjust textures and the sort, messing around with their .con files since punkbuster is kaput seems to be a thing with mostly EU players.  Others can't play without their macro's and scripts...news at 11.   

The amount of misinformation is at comedy levels otherwise twigs.  I love it.

Coming from a player that can't turn on Pure on his server known that it will catch good share of individuals that modified their files, you seem to have knowledge of alot Mister Viper game .con files, especially when you accident banned me while you were doing something with server files during a game you informed me how to change your CD hash key, which i have no knowledge of, but simple CSS and PHP script files for website isn't hard to do.

In past references you and your fellow admins make comments that there are always proof of an individual "cheating" or "hacking" I thought once that Twigs was but kept on him and learn little here and there on his game style and i was slowly learning how to do better which i may state "you " even made that comment in teamspeak before.  I can't beat Twigs straight up or you for the fact but I learn how to "sneak" around better.   Trojan's love for me (joking) is that he's non ability to grasp to knowledge I know flying, I know little shit about inf but I know flying, Draco, few others from the Euro side that are the best pilots in Euro division, knows I know flying, LL22 knows i know flying.  IDK if he remember players from the days of glory 42 TWL, bodycount, Joker, Guanto, Wishmaster, Dr_Death, Sent and Goldeneye.  My name back then I won't even mention but its not worth it anyhow.  Those individual would make Trojan's head spin

When that server was Simple I got alot of accusing by Tookie, flick even Janet, i was given 2nd chance and started to post videos of my game time which majority of you as Simple admins acknowledge that i'm not the cheater you thought i was, still had the same score nothing more then less.  I'm not sure what Trojan's issues are but way he sounds, he must be a young individual, the way you post and rant.  You do remind me of a individual from Team Disciples that did eventually take control of that clan from the original leader, its either his way or no way. 

Happy game playing -

#16 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-02-02 14:19:43

BoS

I think 15 times Pit makes references to "tranny" or the "gay"  references.... is there a pattern going on here ???

#17 Re: Cesspool » BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out » 2017-02-01 09:50:31

BoS
Oscar Goldman wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:

His own clan kicked him out.

It's this kind of disinformation that makes me post. "Where is the video? Where is the proof?" Does that sound familiar?


janet reno (TX) wrote:

You sound like a politician, “I was an admin before I was an admin”. You need to get your facts straight.

I like how you can't even get my quote right.  FOX NEWS!


You claimed I was an admin before I was in fact an admin.  Your time line (and hence facts) were incorrect. I corrected your statement. 


Enjoy the campaign.

Not to pick on you oscar but when pit banned me after only the one game were i did well against him, i asked him where is the proof and all i got was "I have my ways." it seems when players do well against pit the ban comes out, just an observation.  I remember in the past had a conversation with Pit, he stated"i know you don't cheat" You do what you can to better yourself and you stick with it" basically that even though I get owned by Twigs, Oscar, other well inf players I do what i can to learn to keep at it.

#18 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-01-19 02:35:24

BoS
PitViper wrote:

Ask LL22 or edge how my ways are boobie.

You had both of these guys view me... LL22 cleared me Tuia Cleared me even after the issues with Tookie.  I'm still waiting for that "proof" that i guess how you guys had this "video" that showed edge he "cheated"  I don't know Janet about edge or Ice but it is just funny how "these"guys are going around on how they have proof, but you said edge was cheating then he knew if he did, what you were looking for.  I do notice everyone that has been banned were good in their respectful field.

trojan wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

Once again Janet Reno is proven right: Social Rejects harbors cheaters. A SR admin Edge has been banned by LL22.


LL22 was told and shown proof by "someone" at sRs.
Because, you know, that's how you cover something up - tell all the people that matter & provide proof.

There's a cookie (or maybe a princess-fairy-sprinkles cupcake if you're good) for the first of the but-hurt brigade to guess correctly who caught him... go!

ANYONE is welcome to record ANY cheater and pass that on to anyone on the admin team(s), believe it or not you'll be graciously thanked.

Trojan accused me of "hack" battleaxe I was flying using my views, 50 cal tracer rounds came up, one spot on map the fix position of that weapon was gone, i bombed and he died then he accused; for someone that has the "experience" he claimed to have and to have knowledge of the game, you would think he would know what to watch for.

Statement is done by you Trojan, have video proof, don't just go out and accuse someone of it, LL22 has his way and that is why alot within the 42 community regards him as the expert, he knows what he's doing and he knows what to look for, he just doesn't accuse he watches and records that is what i'm assuming but then i could be wrong, for someone that doesn't fly, you sure accuse alot of people of "cheating" when you really don't know what to look for in flying.

Apologizes Twigs..

Old saying "first accuse is usually using"

I said my two cents. 

BoS

#19 Re: Cesspool » WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters » 2017-01-17 06:22:56

BoS
trojan wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

Once again Janet Reno is proven right: Social Rejects harbors cheaters. A SR admin Edge has been banned by LL22.

Oh I see... So LL22 told you he was the one who caught him? I doubt that... Actually I'm certain he didn't tell you that. But thanks for playin'

LL22 was told and shown proof by "someone" at sRs.
Because, you know, that's how you cover something up - tell all the people that matter & provide proof.

There's a cookie (or maybe a princess-fairy-sprinkles cupcake if you're good) for the first of the but-hurt brigade to guess correctly who caught him... go!

ANYONE is welcome to record ANY cheater and pass that on to anyone on the admin team(s), believe it or not you'll be graciously thanked.

Funny thing i was watched by LL22 and he didn't suspect me of cheating, I was watched by Tuia and he didn't see anything wrong, but for some reason one game, pitviper had a bad day, gets upset then bans me for "cheating" after i was cleared by some of the best in the game.  Funny thing though trojan, game's been out over 13 years and you claim i cheat, but you didn't bring proof, you didn't have footage, you've brought nothing, but you and pitviper knows more then some of the best.

Icebags knows the drop points in the sky, he would always suspect, but I honestly don't know if he is a "cheater" in my opinion i just think he's just has more experience in know how to play like twigs and those others etc etc.   I do have the game footage of that day that i got banned from Pitviper but I wanted to see why he kicked me for and now i do know his "I have my ways" is full of shit like normal, honestly its not worth getting into this crap with your server, enjoy it, have fun, i really don't care, only thing i do care is about some of the friends i did make there while i was there.  When i do play, i record all game time because the remaining servers i do get to play in i want to be able to defend myself, reason why i don't want to post or show this video at all, i'm just enjoying reading all this drama and bullshit that PitViper is posting on this forum, because in truth, he's nothing more then the "drama" queen he's been making everyone out to be.  How about that since you want to bring me into it....you just had to open your mouth didn't ya.

#22 Re: Report Abuse » Observation: » 2016-08-27 09:32:26

BoS
Ks Myaz wrote:

Really Bos you had to put my name in there? By the way, I never switched, I started on axis. I made about 3 passes on the carrier after we had all flags. No altitude whoring , no looping etc. Then I went away to let you up. I don't believe in that bullshit as it gives an unfair advantage to the pilot. I fly at altitudes where AA can kill me. Many "skilled" pilots do not and use this to their advantage. If I wanted to alt whore my KDR would be much better.

Then I'm playing on Stali and you accused me of point whoring on the middle flag. I naded twice while trying to capture middle which I did. And again BTW, I was AFK for a good portion of that map, not a good combination if I was trying to "point whore". Don't let frustration lead to accusation.

I actually like playing with you Bos, you are generally a cool dude until things don't go your way. You can't always have a 20-1 KDR wink

Those last rounds that day what KDR did i have ?  Didn't really care about the KDR like you might think i do, i asked for respect and now your coming on here and basically attacking how "I" fly or play the game?  I didn't go after anyone, just explaining why I posted this, Stalingrad, you and i were on same team, then you switched, we allies were doing our best to get flags but weren't getting the job done, didn't complain much, but would be nice to have help.  What was your score that match also?  Common sense would come into play here.  I don't judge you on how you fly, if someone wants to challenge me and asked me to change my altitude for a 1 on 1 df then i have no issues.  You shouldn't be judging anyone on how anyone person plays in that server, but sometimes it does come out.  If you looked at the post i wasn't attacking or judging you, i was just explaining an observation......and a reason why I was grouchy during those maps.

#23 Re: Report Abuse » Observation: » 2016-08-25 13:31:56

BoS
Bob Jarunkel wrote:
PipeR wrote:

hey i wasn't even there why is my arse getting slapped lol

Steady on fellas, that there is my particular job wink

I don't know about that BoB might have to kick Bock's rear tongue

#24 Re: Report Abuse » Observation: » 2016-08-25 05:57:15

BoS
Moss wrote:

I dont see much trouble so why the neg BoS (the only trouble i see are map hackers with aimbot and tk'ers)

Not a neg Moss, you know you have that itch that you just can't reach and it annoys the shit out of you?

#25 Re: Report Abuse » Observation: » 2016-08-25 05:55:06

BoS
PipeR wrote:

hey i wasn't even there why is my arse getting slapped lol

just because .... you are .... P....I....P....E.....R big_smile

#26 Report Abuse » Observation: » 2016-08-25 05:28:49

BoS
Replies: 30

recently in pass many of the "skilled" admin would switch sides to assist losing side if needed to be to even out the playing field.  Today, what i saw wasn't leveling out the playing field at all.  Couple of admins switch to same side and basically slapped our rears, yes i was frustrated, trying to get the "team" to get out instead of standing around.  Some of us tried but to no success, doesn't take a rocket genius to figure it out, some would say "why didn't you say so" look at the scoreboard.  If you need someone to hold your hand and spell 1+1=2 ( and insert the smart asses!!! tongue) then PitViper needs to line you up and slap your ass! (PiPers couple of more).  A server will succeed on how well its populated, and quite frankly, Simple server in my opinion has done better then Gamers, but who wants to stay on a server which one side will WIN by a large landslide?  Today Map, Myaz i could of switched sides and camped but instead choose to stay put.

Level playing field -

Alright insert all negative comments - btw admins please listen to your regulars on the server that are trying to tell you about the rule breakers, instead of thinking we're trying to tell you what to do.  Not all admins but few

#27 Report Abuse » Aidas LT » 2016-08-22 14:46:55

BoS
Replies: 0

Last round playing CTF berlin, he/she was on opposite side of his/her teammates teamwounding and teamkilling.  When he/she was back on same side played ok, but when on opposite again he/she teamkilled and teamwounded.  Please check logs about 20 minutes from this post.

#28 Re: Server Ban Appeals » It violates rule do you defend yourself? » 2016-08-12 21:43:40

BoS

That is all he is asking Marco, I'm guessing here, why am i getting kicked when i tried to defend myself from MG firing from main base.  knowing that rule of not attacking main base yet someone within main base is using the MG to down planes or shoot inf.  I vouch for JPN, pretty much rule abide .

#30 Re: Report Abuse » USA Server » 2016-08-01 15:10:56

BoS
Black Mamba wrote:

Admins can't provide valid kick/ban reasons because they will ban anyone with a KD over 1 in that server.

Maybe some of you USA admins should visit other servers and play there every now and then to see what the skill difference is between those servers and SiMPLE USA? Typical Americans. Can't see beyond their own noses.

I know Twigs will comment below, I have, i'm not an admin but i've played in axe server and the simple FRA server, good players over there, on air maps same KDR like in USA server.  Except when that dam Draco comes in big_smile

Just curious, how many players will not be able to play if server is put on pure mode?  IDK just asking the question isn't pure mode, making server check players to make sure they only have the actual game files with no mods or skins or "ETC" added? just asking....

Board footer