#31 2014-10-01 18:03:41

Hemnes
Player
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

Re: Request by Sam-I-Am to be reinstated for game play

it is very interesting, BUT u can find a special forum for hating jews OR u can post some useful information (cheap hotels, or good joints in Lisbon)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2014-10-02 00:02:25

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

Had you take the time to carefully read previous links posted, you would avoid making those foolish comments. There were cultural activities in concentration camps as stated by these survivors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Red Cross numbers state around 270 thousand died in concentration camps, of starvation, diseases and old age, not all were jews, of course.

thumb_4301754paage_1.jpg thumb_8001520paarrge_2.jpg

Wannsee Conference is another fabrication. You can read about it: http://codoh.com/library/document/934/. A word of caution, don't trust Wikipedia information for historic events.

The Holocaust lie is so ingrained in people's minds to even wonder aloud if it were false can lead to ridicule and even imprisonment in some countries. Where is freedom of speech in Germany?

#33 2014-10-02 04:06:16

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

tuia wrote:

Red Cross numbers state around 270 thousand died in concentration camps, of starvation, diseases and old age, not all were jews, of course.

The first document doesn't mention anything about Red Cross. Furthermore, if you understood German, it is stated underlined at the bottom that "these numbers do not allow conclusions about the actual number of deaths in the concentration camps".

The second document contains the title "International Red Cross, Arolsen", which is a fictitious title that doesn't exist. That document is as fake as the smiley in your avatar.

#34 2014-10-02 07:12:00

MightyZo0K
Germany
Android Chrome 28.0

Thank God that I am not an admin of SiMPLE any longer...sorry tuia but you are a Nazi or at least has a sympathy for them..so simple...

#35 2014-10-02 09:59:29

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

i can't believe what i am reading here, really

#36 2014-10-02 13:24:01

Knaso
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 32.0

OMG Tuia. if you cant read german maybe dont bring this as a proof.

but i guess you want to believe what you post and say.

you have my compassion for your poor life.

#37 2014-10-02 16:09:51

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

tuia wrote:

The Holocaust lie is so ingrained in people's minds to even wonder aloud if it were false can lead to ridicule and even imprisonment in some countries. Where is freedom of speech in Germany?

the mutual feeling would be not to rip open old wounds.

ingraining is a powerful tool, everyone growing up under the cold war knows how dangerous the russians are wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD5nd3QLTg

Last edited by bud (2014-10-02 16:35:38)

#38 2014-10-02 18:18:21

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I seldom comment when I'm not drunk.  Tonight I am drunk enough to want to add to this discussion.

Firstly, I wonder if perhaps a new thread should not be opened, this is, after all, a thread started by a player protesting a ban for the use of the word "cheat". It is, perhaps, a shame that every new post bears his/her name at the banner. 

Secondly, from primary school until beyond university, I grew up accepting the holocaust as a historical fact.  I never questioned it as being a historical fact, and that was wrong.
We should always questions facts, that is, scientifically speaking, what makes a theory a fact.

The Western doctrine, the narrative that I have believed as a citizen schooled since childhood in the Western verse, has always downplayed and/or justified the morally dubious and the atrocious acts that have been committed in order to safeguard and sustain our world system - that is the Western world, not the world as a whole.  Be that the concentration of Boers in camps or the bombing of Axis cities during the war.  I have always believed, because of my education, through the state educational apparatus and the media as a whole, including popular culture, that we only do evil things for the greater good. 

That being said, I did spend many years researching the history of my kind and that of the enemies we faced.  I studied historiography and through that study I poured skepticism upon all my held beliefs but ultimately they stood true, at least to me.  It could be, however, that my resources were flawed.

Following this thread I decided to, once again, question my held beliefs and look into another side of this story to see if, perhaps, my beliefs could be swayed.  I spent a good two hours tonight reading through texts and watching documentaries that claim to provide proof of a "Holohoax".  My conclusions, after a very brief study - two hours is nowhere near enough time to research something like this - is that the documentation and documentaries I saw are severely lacking in historiographical credibility.  They are rife with bold assumptions, incredulous speculation, and are generally lacking in decent citation. 

My ultimate conclusion, at this point, is that I am not willing to shake my held beliefs.  However, if credible evidence is presented I will pay it consideration.

It all reminds me of the Ancient Aliens series, so much speculation, so little evidence.

Oh, and by the way, @ (BB)DinkW who said this:

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Funny I thought it was Allied V Axis ?

You must have a different updated copy of the game than mine that refers to Allied V Nazis and Allied V Japs

Wait a minute EA would not be so stupid as to release a game that went against European law would they?

You are right, I made a mistake by saying "Nazi" instead of "Axis", I appreciated the sarcastic way you pointed that out.

WS

#39 2014-10-02 18:33:58

Hemnes
Player
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

Too many words

#40 2014-10-02 21:23:10

Infantry
Gibraltar
Windows Vista Chrome 37.0

serebro2064 wrote:

Maaan you sure are brainwashed tuia. My family lost 13 people in Holocaust.
My grandfather was  in the conc. camp and it was just his good luck that he managed to escape
the shooting. He was 7 years old at the time. By the things he told it sure wasn't as roses and butterflies as you write.

It is sad to hear about your family. However, I am wondering why have you put the flag of the Israeli apartheid state as your profile pic?

You hate the Nazis because your family lost their lives but then you seem to be the supporter of the illegal state of Israel who are not only killing Palestinian families but also stealing their lands? Israeli apartheid state is todays Nazi state or even worse because they have been committing atrocities against the Palestinians for more than 60 years while Nazis only lasted few years. There is no difference between what Nazis did and what the Israeli apartheid illegal state is doing today.

Don't you think this is double standard and hypocrisy?

Last edited by Infantry (2014-10-02 21:26:02)

#41 2014-10-02 23:02:43

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

Hemnes wrote:

Too many words

hahahaha

#42 2014-10-02 23:49:08

Zapp
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

Anyway all of this may be called. Horror or litterature.

All of what happened, under nazism, under stalinism, under the Queen Victoria, under Margaret Thatcher... Anyway we can't compare them.
No worse, no better. No worst, no best. Only human beast.

We may quote the Hutu and Tutsi in Rwanda, we may quote Hirohito and japanese technics of torture, we may quote the crusades, we may quote the jihads, we may quote Israelians and Palestinians, we may quote 09/11, we may quote Putin and Chechnya, we may quote Bush and Iraq, we may quote Guantanamo, we may quote Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we may quote genocides during the conquest of America...
We may quote human sacrifices for religion, the Falklands, Hunger strikes in Ireland, massacres in Serbia, Romans and Christians, Egyptians and Jews, France and Algeria... The list is long. The list will probably never end.

All in all, all of this is just History and mankind have only one solution : Take lessons and try to make the world better. Some will call it easy, the hardest is not to revenge, the hardest is to forgive and to learn to live together.

Just shake hands with your enemies and forget the past. Feed the hungry man. Give water to the thirsty man. Provide a shelter to the naked man.

All of racism, hate, fear, are only the will of people not to live together.
Dividing to rule.
I think that every name should be allowed. After all, it's the liberty of expression. Someone can use "Adolf Hitler" as a nick, I don't mind, if he doesn't impose to me his opinions else than through a real democracy. I don't mind he says what he wants, while he doesn't offense people.

One of the most important rules in the server is : No politics, please. You may have a parliament, you may have elections, you may have a country. That's the place to express yourself and to give your opinion.

Heal the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

Last edited by Zapp (2014-10-02 23:50:36)

#43 2014-10-03 00:07:59

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

I would appreciate you leave out personal remarks towards me. You are entitled to your view as I am to mine. It is cheap to ridicule or ostracize, just because someone begs to raise doubts about the Holocaust dogmas.
This cartoon sums it up all significant points about the Holohoax.

6947384HolocaustMyth.gif

#44 2014-10-03 00:25:00

Zapp
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

"Funny" that your last post is a perfect example for mine, just over yours, tuia.

#45 2014-10-03 01:05:12

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

tuia, would you mind providing more proof about the 270,000 that died in the concentration camps besides the two pictures which I already debunked?

#46 2014-10-03 08:49:12

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

Winston Smith wrote:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I seldom comment when I'm not drunk.  Tonight I am drunk enough to want to add to this discussion.

Firstly, I wonder if perhaps a new thread should not be opened, this is, after all, a thread started by a player protesting a ban for the use of the word "cheat". It is, perhaps, a shame that every new post bears his/her name at the banner. 

Secondly, from primary school until beyond university, I grew up accepting the holocaust as a historical fact.  I never questioned it as being a historical fact, and that was wrong.
We should always questions facts, that is, scientifically speaking, what makes a theory a fact.

The Western doctrine, the narrative that I have believed as a citizen schooled since childhood in the Western verse, has always downplayed and/or justified the morally dubious and the atrocious acts that have been committed in order to safeguard and sustain our world system - that is the Western world, not the world as a whole.  Be that the concentration of Boers in camps or the bombing of Axis cities during the war.  I have always believed, because of my education, through the state educational apparatus and the media as a whole, including popular culture, that we only do evil things for the greater good. 

That being said, I did spend many years researching the history of my kind and that of the enemies we faced.  I studied historiography and through that study I poured skepticism upon all my held beliefs but ultimately they stood true, at least to me.  It could be, however, that my resources were flawed.

Following this thread I decided to, once again, question my held beliefs and look into another side of this story to see if, perhaps, my beliefs could be swayed.  I spent a good two hours tonight reading through texts and watching documentaries that claim to provide proof of a "Holohoax".  My conclusions, after a very brief study - two hours is nowhere near enough time to research something like this - is that the documentation and documentaries I saw are severely lacking in historiographical credibility.  They are rife with bold assumptions, incredulous speculation, and are generally lacking in decent citation. 

My ultimate conclusion, at this point, is that I am not willing to shake my held beliefs.  However, if credible evidence is presented I will pay it consideration.

It all reminds me of the Ancient Aliens series, so much speculation, so little evidence.

Oh, and by the way, @ (BB)DinkW who said this:

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Funny I thought it was Allied V Axis ?

You must have a different updated copy of the game than mine that refers to Allied V Nazis and Allied V Japs

Wait a minute EA would not be so stupid as to release a game that went against European law would they?

You are right, I made a mistake by saying "Nazi" instead of "Axis", I appreciated the sarcastic way you pointed that out.

WS

As far as I remember, you are from the U. S. and since you like to learn history, I have got a question. I would like to know how does the official U. S. propaganda, that no doubt has very hard influence on the educational system, affect on the historical literature, including textbooks for schoolchildren and students. I spent my school years in 90s reading textbooks written in the Soviet Union in 80s and it may be assumed these textbooks were written under influence of the committee of censorship which has to decide whether the schoolchildren are able to know some historical facts or not. Also, some facts were a bit distorted to form the "proper" perception from reading. Some time later, I already learned history in the university and I was a little bit more open to the other sources like the other modern textbooks, lectures, Internet etc. In spite of this, I still even think that Soviet textbooks weren't really that biased at all, excepting some details. Once I decided to read a history textbook written for U. S. schoolchildren and the page about WWII really frustrated me a lot because of the role of USSR in WWII and the "red terror" of the Soviet regime. For example, I learned that over 40 millions Ukrainians were killed in GULAG, despite the fact that population of Ukraine those days was lower than 40 millions people. It was really ridiculous to read like it's ridiculous nowadays for me to read some Western media when they type something about the freedom in the country I live in. Back to "bloody regime". I decided to know what the Soviet propaganda type about the concentration camps in U. S. and I understood I don't remember that I ever learned something like that in school or university. Hence, I have got a question. Do you U. S. people learn something in school about internment of Japanese Americans during the days of WWII? I know you learn a lot about segregation, the rights of blacks, quote M. L. King etc, but I would like to know what you learn about internment. Just asking...

Last edited by nämeless (2014-10-03 08:57:48)

#47 2014-10-03 11:54:54

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Maxthon 3.0

nämeless wrote:

Do you U. S. people learn something in school about internment of Japanese Americans during the days of WWII? I know you learn a lot about segregation, the rights of blacks, quote M. L. King etc, but I would like to know what you learn about internment. Just asking...

Not sure if you were directly speaking to WS or the US people here.

If you meant it to the US people in general... US History covered the japanese internment stuff. At least it did in schools near me.

Last edited by Sunshine (2014-10-03 11:55:23)

#48 2014-10-03 12:18:18

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Do you U. S. people learn something in school about internment of Japanese Americans during the days of WWII? I know you learn a lot about segregation, the rights of blacks, quote M. L. King etc, but I would like to know what you learn about internment. Just asking...

Not sure if you were directly speaking to WS or the US people here.

If you meant it to the US people in general... US History covered the japanese internment stuff. At least it did in schools near me.

Thanks.

#49 2014-10-03 13:18:23

Coco
France
Windows 7 Firefox 32.0

nämeless wrote:

Do you U. S. people learn something in school about internment of Japanese Americans

and a few thousand Americans of German ancestry, particularly at Elis Island.

In France, at about the same time, we interned Spanish republicans. And after the victory we interned our own colonial troopers (before they were sent back to Africa).

Sunshine wrote:

In the north east the Iroquois pushed everyone towards the midwest/great lakes area. There was a big fur trading with French, but Ojibwe wanted the most.

Aaaah ! good ol' days, when half of North America was French... This war France/Ojibwe against UK/Iroquois was the real first WW :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Year … th_America

If we hadn't lost, you would speak French and I wouldn't have hard time with that dang English big_smile

A funny link with Regina Spektor: after losing half of the kingdom, our king said : « après moi, le déluge » (= damn the consequences). That is where the expression comes from.

#50 2014-10-03 14:10:34

T.G
Player
Israel
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

tuia wrote:

Why should Hitler or Nazi be banned and Stalin not? Let's do a quick history reminder. Stalin was a jewish mass murderer, killed millions of ukrainians and russians after WWII with his starvation and Gulag camps, not to mention his atrocities before and during the war. And what about Churchill, a drunk warmonger, who ordered Dresden bombings, killing lots of German civilians with incendiary bombs, that was the real Holocaust. And Franklin D. Roosevelt, who tricked USA into war, knowing before hand about incoming Pearl Harbor attack, which he had instigated, letting 3000 american soldiers unknowingly die, to get USA public opinion favorable to entering war? And creating concentration camps in USA for those of Japanese and German descent which were patriotic americans? And rejecting the Japanese surrender memo to drop atomic bombs in Japan? Those were the real war criminals. Maybe they should be banned words, too.
Hitler and Nazi names are demonized by the jewish press and their propaganda film industry, documentaries and history textbooks. Hitler defended and stand for German people and race, he defied Jewish domination and financial control and paid a price for it, a war and boycott declared against his nation, long before 1939, the start of WWII.
And about the Holocaust or better call it Holohoax, which is the biggest lie perpetrated in 20th century, jews that died in concentration camps did because of starvation and diseases (typhus), when Germans were losing war. The death numbers were around 300 thousand (Red Cross numbers), not 6 million. They had football tournaments and concerts in concentration camps, prisoners were treated in most humane form. Do you really believe jewish lies and fairy tales, about gas chambers, millions of jews who were turned into soap and lampshades, Mengele's crazy experiments, the jewish girl who shitted diamonds, the wolfgirl of Auschwitz?
If there was a Holocaust, it was Armenian Holocaust or the jewish Reds Holocaust or the ongoing Palestinian Holocaust.

Man, you have no idea what you are talking about, i don't even know where to start lol. i am sorry, i don't know you, but you talking nonsense. and i can see very clear that you have something against jews deep inside . did you ever made research that let you come to this conclusions? or you just read some conspiracy theories over neo nazis websites?

you are invaited to visit the holocaust memorial database of "Yad Vashem"
http://db.yadvashem.org/names/search.html?language=en

you can find all the 6 millions jews that were murderd , with testimonies, evidence (Death Certificate, birth certificate, passports, images, etc..)

Last edited by T.G (2014-10-03 14:16:45)

#51 2014-10-03 14:57:15

Serebro
Android Safari 4.0

Infantry wrote:
serebro2064 wrote:

Maaan you sure are brainwashed tuia. My family lost 13 people in Holocaust.
My grandfather was  in the conc. camp and it was just his good luck that he managed to escape
the shooting. He was 7 years old at the time. By the things he told it sure wasn't as roses and butterflies as you write.

It is sad to hear about your family. However, I am wondering why have you put the flag of the Israeli apartheid state as your profile pic?

You hate the Nazis because your family lost their lives but then you seem to be the supporter of the illegal state of Israel who are not only killing Palestinian families but also stealing their lands? Israeli apartheid state is todays Nazi state or even worse because they have been committing atrocities against the Palestinians for more than 60 years while Nazis only lasted few years. There is no difference between what Nazis did and what the Israeli apartheid illegal state is doing today.

Don't you think this is double standard and hypocrisy?

I changed my avatar specially for tuia smile

Speaking about Israel, it's not the fault of the people that they were given particularilly that land.
They worked hard and changed the desert into a livable place.
There is a lot of provocation going on, which cannot be left like that.
Historically the land of Israel was populated with jews and arabs. Several cenuries ago
because of global antisemitism there were happening "waves" of imigration to the motherland.
Because of the arab protests and wars 600 thous. arabs left israel, however arab rioting in neighbour counries forced 800 thous. jews to leave their homes and imigr. to Israel. It was like a big people exchange.
Israel has 2 main languages:jewish and arab. People of different religions are represented in goverment. Seems pretty much fair to me.

*You can read a brief history of this country and i think things will get more clear to you.
Peace to all.

tuia, i expect a plus 1rep. for my avatar wink

#52 2014-10-03 18:26:18

Infantry
Gibraltar

serebro2064 wrote:

I changed my avatar specially for tuia smile

Speaking about Israel, it's not the fault of the people that they were given particularilly that land.
They worked hard and changed the desert into a livable place.
There is a lot of provocation going on, which cannot be left like that.
Historically the land of Israel was populated with jews and arabs. Several cenuries ago
because of global antisemitism there were happening "waves" of imigration to the motherland.
Because of the arab protests and wars 600 thous. arabs left israel, however arab rioting in neighbour counries forced 800 thous. jews to leave their homes and imigr. to Israel. It was like a big people exchange.
Israel has 2 main languages:jewish and arab. People of different religions are represented in goverment. Seems pretty much fair to me.

*You can read a brief history of this country and i think things will get more clear to you.
Peace to all.

tuia, i expect a plus 1rep. for my avatar wink

Wow! Just unbelievable.

If what the apartheid state of Israel is doing is "FAIR" then based on this logic of yours Nazis were more fair.

"provocation going on" you mean they steal palestinian lands when Palestinians resist it "provokes" the "oppressed" Israelis and gives them the right to steal and kill more?

Like this:
1795775_636076343178057_2626290511018395591_n.jpg?oh=4a8e86d0997033e1e108823798718bef&oe=54BE85AF&__gda__=1421122158_b292d7d309b483c456569c53ecb752c3

Please don't teach us history, we know very well the history of the gangster state of Israel. Yes, Jews and Arabs lived peacefully throughout the history until the 20th Century when illegal Jewish settlers from Europe came and started the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and stealing their lands.

Just to remind you, how Palestinian lands were stolen (taken from a Jewish website:
Palestinian-Loss-Of-Land-1946-2010.jpg

Here is a brief history for you (taken from a Jewish website):

In 1947, the United Nations granted the Jewish immigrants in Palestine 55% of the Palestinians' homeland, even though they then represented less than 1/3 of the population and had purchased less that 5% of the land. This partition left the Palestinians with only 45%.

The Jewish Agency, which was the provisional government before Israel declared statehood in 1948, immediately began to execute its strategic plan to cleanse its partition of the indigenous Arab population. This plan, developed over the previous decade, was called Plan Dalet. By the time that Israel declared its independence, on May 14, 1948, the majority of the Palestinians living within Israel had been forcibly expelled from their homes by Israeli regular and irregular military forces.

During the war of 1948, Israel not only continued this campaign of ethnic cleansing, but captured an additional 23% of historic Palestine, thereby leaving the Palestinians with only 22% of their ancestral land. By the end of 1949, Israel had expelled over 750,000 Palestinians from their homes and land and destroyed over 400 villages. The Palestinians who were allowed to remain were placed under a direct military dictatorship for the next 16 years. In violation of international law, those who were expelled have never been allowed to return.

In 1967, Israel captured the remaining 22%: the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza. Israel has placed these Occupied Palestinian Territories under a brutal military occupation and has illegally transferred over half a million of its own citizens there. This colonization of occupied territory is strictly prohibited by international law, as is the acquisition of territory through war.

To this day, Israel continues its strategic pattern of ethnic cleansing while constructing more illegal Jewish settlements and Jewish-only roads. It demolishes Palestinian homes and has built walls that concentrate Palestinians into small, isolated regions. Israel maintains hundreds of military checkpoints (the Hebrew term translates as "obstacles"), which inhibit free travel. Because Israel controls all borders, air space, and natural resources, the Palestinian economy is thwarted at every turn. All this—together known as the Occupation—has produced poverty, hatred, and conflict.

In our view, a just and lasting peace, which would allow both Israelis and Palestinians to thrive, requires, first and foremost, an end to this Occupation.

Source: Jewish Voice for Peace - http://www.jvpchicago.org/resources/brief-history

Last edited by Infantry (2014-10-03 18:35:31)

#53 2014-10-03 19:22:33

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 32.0

Coco wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

In the north east the Iroquois pushed everyone towards the midwest/great lakes area. There was a big fur trading with French, but Ojibwe wanted the most.

Aaaah ! good ol' days, when half of North America was French... This war France/Ojibwe against UK/Iroquois was the real first WW :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Year … th_America

If we hadn't lost, you would speak French and I wouldn't have hard time with that dang English big_smile

Haha. That is why we have many places that have French names... Allouez, L'Anse, Sault Ste Marie, Marquette, Eau Claire, Lac La Belle, etc.

Ojibwe/Chippewa history and spirit schooling still do recognize and acknowledge certain French fur traders. But I remember a story where one French guy messed up and got killed by the Huron people back then. Should have stayed away from those guys :-/

#54 2014-10-03 19:49:54

Gwent
Flamer
England
Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

Infantry, you’re bang on. Now get ready for the great wall of illiteracy about to hit you

#55 2014-10-03 22:15:17

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

Infantry I am not teaching history to anybody. I am telling my thoughts about that particular problem/

What I know about the Israelis formation is that many of the land was bought from arab landloards legally. This resulted in many of natives losing their jobs and thus increasing poverty in arab settlements. This resulted in arab riots and many terroristic attack of jews , who from their side made counteracts resulting in same bloody murders. All of that plus British colonial interests and influences made the conflict even worse.

Today, when i read some additional info about those events i found out that during the Peel Comission arabs were proposed sufficient  compensations for the resettlements which they declined.

Please don't compare this situation with WW2 - these are 2 completely different stories with their rights and wrongs.

2Gwent - please don't provoke. And speaking of illiteracy..... u missed a dot in the end of your sentence. smile

#56 2014-10-04 00:13:27

Infantry
Gibraltar

serebro2064 wrote:

Infantry I am not teaching history to anybody. I am telling my thoughts about that particular problem/

What I know about the Israelis formation is that many of the land was bought from arab landloards legally. This resulted in many of natives losing their jobs and thus increasing poverty in arab settlements. This resulted in arab riots and many terroristic attack of jews , who from their side made counteracts resulting in same bloody murders. All of that plus British colonial interests and influences made the conflict even worse.

Today, when i read some additional info about those events i found out that during the Peel Comission arabs were proposed sufficient  compensations for the resettlements which they declined.

Please don't compare this situation with WW2 - these are 2 completely different stories with their rights and wrongs.

2Gwent - please don't provoke. And speaking of illiteracy..... u missed a dot in the end of your sentence. smile

Israeli murderer state is doing the holocaust of Palestinians - the only difference is the location of the crime. I find it extremely funny that some people shed crocodile tears while they support the nazi state in the middle east, and try to justify their crimes in Palestine with laughable arguments. 

Please don't tell me the nonsense of "compensation" or "buying homes" etc. Nobody sell their country. I have heard this a lot from zionists and supporters of the apartheid state of Israel.

Do you know in the last few weeks Israeli gangster state has stolen new Palestinian lands? It is the highest land heist in 30 years. They will then destroy the Palestinian homes, build new illegal settlements and may also invite the likes of you to come and settle there illegally.

I shared with you a brief history of the pirate state of Israel from a Jewish website - please read it.

Last edited by Infantry (2014-10-04 00:37:18)

#57 2014-10-04 00:54:19

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

Let's not become personal Infantry. I think both of us will have their opinions about this thread unchanged, so I don't want to spend my nerves and time to prove you something, and may end this discussion with you.

I'm not agitating anyone like tuia, who latelely posts a new thread everyday. Who am I supporting becomes evident only when it becomes criticized.

#58 2014-10-04 04:32:48

T.G
Player
Israel
Android Chrome 37.0

Infantry wrote:
serebro2064 wrote:

Israeli murderer state is doing the holocaust of Palestinians - the only difference is the location of the crime. I find it extremely funny that some people shed crocodile tears while they support the nazi state in the middle east, and try to justify their crimes in Palestine with laughable arguments. 

Please don't tell me the nonsense of "compensation" or "buying homes" etc. Nobody sell their country. I have heard this a lot from zionists and supporters of the apartheid state of Israel.

Do you know in the last few weeks Israeli gangster state has stolen new Palestinian lands? It is the highest land heist in 30 years. They will then destroy the Palestinian homes, build new illegal settlements and may also invite the likes of you to come and settle there illegally.

I shared with you a brief history of the pirate state of Israel from a Jewish website - please read it.

If you compete the Holocaust Arab Israeli conflict then please tell me the following:
1. How many Jews died in the Holocaust from 1939 to 1945?
2. How many suicide bombings and rocket firing did the Jews to the Germans?
3. How many palestinians died from 1920 to 2014 ( include militants)
4. How much Israelis died from palestinians terror attacks?

BTW this map is clearly a propaganda since much of the land are Palestine's villages which was moved to Israel (the Arab citizens had granted an Israeli citizenship - and therefore are called "Arab Israelis") but its still the same place.

#59 2014-10-04 12:34:41

Infantry
Gibraltar

T.G wrote:

If you compete the Holocaust Arab Israeli conflict then please tell me the following:
1. How many Jews died in the Holocaust from 1939 to 1945?
2. How many suicide bombings and rocket firing did the Jews to the Germans?
3. How many palestinians died from 1920 to 2014 ( include militants)
4. How much Israelis died from palestinians terror attacks?

BTW this map is clearly a propaganda since much of the land are Palestine's villages which was moved to Israel (the Arab citizens had granted an Israeli citizenship - and therefore are called "Arab Israelis") but its still the same place.

"Palestinian terror attacks" the only one terrorising and ethnic cleansing are the Israeli terror forces not the Palestinians who have been losing their families and lands.

That map is not propaganda but a fact. A fact according to Jews too. Really? They were moved to Israel and given citizenship. It sounds so nice. Wow! you are so smart.

You said how many Palestinians were killed? So if the number of Palestinians were killed were less the number of people in German holocaust then that somehow makes the Israeli terror good?

This growing violence culminated in Israel's ruthless 1947-49 "War of Independence,"in which at least 750,000 Palestinian men, women, and children were expelled from their homes by numerically superior Israeli forces – half before any Arab armies joined the war. This massive humanitarian disaster is known as ‘The Catastrophe,’ al Nakba in Arabic.8

Palestinian refugees
Zionist forces committed 33 massacres and destroyed 531 Palestinian towns. Author Norman Finkelstein states: “According to the former director of the Israeli army archives, ‘in almost every village occupied by us during the War... acts were committed which are defined as war crimes, such as murders, massacres, and rapes’...Uri Milstein, the authoritative Israeli military historian of the 1948 war, goes one step further, maintaining that ‘every skirmish ended in a massacre of Arabs.’”9

Count Folke Bernadotte, a former official of the Swedish Red Cross who saved thousands of Jews during World War II and was appointed U.N. mediator in Palestine, said of the refugees: "It would be an offence against the principles of elemental justice if these innocent victims of the conflict were denied the right to return to their homes.”10 Bernadotte was assassinated by a Zionist organization led by future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir.11

Injustice Continues

Over the 60 years since Israel’s founding on May 14, 1948, this profound injustice has continued. Palestinian refugees are the largest remaining refugee population in the world.

1.3 million Palestinians live in Israel as “Israeli citizens,” but despite their status as citizens, they are subject to systematic discrimination. Many are prohibited from living in the villages and homes from which they were violently expelled, and their property has been confiscated for Jewish-only uses. In Orwellian terminology, Israeli law designates these internal refugees as “present absentees.”12

In 1967 Israel launched its third war and seized still more Palestinian (and other Arab) land. Israel also attacked a U.S. Navy ship, the USS Liberty, killing and injuring over 200 Americans, an event that remains largely covered-up today, despite efforts by an extraordinary array of high-level military officers and civilian officials to expose it.13

Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip – the final 22% of mandatory Palestine – and began building settlements for Jewish Israelis on land confiscated from Palestinian Muslims and Christians. It has demolished more than 24,145 Palestinian homes since 1967. In 2005 Israel returned Gazan land to its owners, but continues to control its borders, ports, and air space, turning Gaza into a large prison, where 1.5 million people are held under what a UN Human Rights Commissioner described as “catastrophic” conditions.

poplate1800s.jpg
Historic Palestine, the land now occupied by the state of Israel, was a multicultural society. During the 1947-49 War, Israel committed at least 33 massacres and expelled over 750,000 Palestinians.

Israeli historian writes:

“[T]he story of 1948... is the simple but horrific story of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine... Retrieving it from oblivion is incumbent upon us, not just as a greatly overdue act of historiographical reconstruction or professional duty; it is... the very first step we must take if we ever want reconciliation to have a chance, and peace to take root, in the torn lands of Palestine and Israel.”

– Ilan Pappe, Israeli Historian, The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine

Read read:

The Catastrophe
Al Nakba
How Palestine Became Israel

But of course the zionists will justify their terror and war crimes by playing the "holocaust" and "anti-semite" card.

Last edited by Infantry (2014-10-04 12:50:06)

#60 2014-10-04 15:48:06

Andro
Canada
Unknown Chrome 37.0

tuia, you ignored my last post here...
I think it's better to close this discussion. People are become crazy when they are speaking about politics or history. It happens always on all forums.

Board footer