#31 2023-12-28 23:22:21

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

Re: Random kick

Flasche, I agree that Hilly is a nice guy and I always had great time playing with him but just cause someone is nice doesn't mean he's allowed to abuse his admin rights without consequences and whatever metropolitan legends circulating about simon and deeko do not authorize admins to kick and ban those players for no reason - there are rules everyone including admins has to follow.

Not even once Hilly acknowledged he actually made a mistake or said that kick was unfair and wrong, despite the evidence, and he did not apologize for it either. If he did that immediately instead of inventing excuses about baseattack that was not there or collecting stories of estonian brothers I assure you he would have still his admin rights by now. Everyone can make a mistake, what's important is to admit it, learn from it and move on but sadly we cannot move on when the admin who quite objectively abused his rights refuses to admit it let alone apologize for it and I repeat it is not the first time we see something like this and our previous warnings and talks clearly did not work and nothing guarantees it won't happen again - please tell me which other options did we have here if not to remove Hilly considering also his  reaction to his own actions and this whole situation?

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#32 2023-12-28 23:36:04

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

S.E.L.F wrote:

I'm not sure what would happen if I were to express my opinion about what I'm seeing here.

Thought you knew that we welcome any critics as long as it expressed in a civil way and is constructive

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#33 2023-12-29 03:49:48

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

dary wrote:

The footage doesn't lie and I don't know what you see there @Hilly. It is not my intention to attack you, but your ego is playing games on you. What Simon did or not did, (I don't know and I don't care) was when he was a kid. You are a grown man, just let go of the past.

Can't agree with you here dary. Being a kid doesn't excuse what simon did... guess what I was a kid too when I started playing, and I've never cheated or crashed servers.

And tbh, if you don't know what simon did, you must have been willfully ignorant of his actions or just living under a rock all this time.

You have to understand that for him and his brother, this is all just a big game. Everything they say or do is calculated for their own self-preservation and to avoid permanent banishment from SiMPLE.

As for Hilly, with him gone the last shred of dignity in the admin circle has also disappeared. I hope the decision to kick him out can be reconsidered.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2023-12-29 03:52:05)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#34 2023-12-29 05:58:41

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

More like the last shred of sherif-syndrome has disappeared.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#35 2023-12-29 09:13:57

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 115.0

Black Mamba wrote:

You have to understand that for him and his brother, this is all just a big game. Everything they say or do is calculated for their own self-preservation and to avoid permanent banishment from SiMPLE.

This is a game and we are playing it by the rules?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#36 2023-12-29 11:53:28

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Dakota wrote:

Hey Dary, when I say it was only a kick its in the comparaison of punishment that Hilly got for it.

Hi Dakota, I meant Hilly who said the same. Still he could have answered him for what he kicked instead of "got milk?".
Don't want to judge if it is justified but I thought the same as Pauler that he is not even reflecting or anything. That's not how an admin should act. It's simply abuse of power. I am sure he can still apologize and get his rights back.

@Mamba First of all, it's fine if you disagree. I don't need people around me telling me I am right all the time. Even though, it is not about being right or wrong, for me it's about fact.

Maybe it is a fact that they crashed server. I have heard people saying it was Deeko when a bf-league game got crashed with pas42 long time ago. Still I don't know 100% it was him, that's what I meant. Anyway, it should not be an excuse. I just think nobody of us is perfect. At that age we all did mischief.
So I prefer not to put a label on anyone because a label is just a thought and not reality.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#37 2023-12-29 21:09:19

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

I know I might lose some friends here, we let them back in the server and play on condition that they record there game all the time because of they did back then and it turned back on us.  ( This condition was made for them to stop crashing the server and ..... )

No one would of been allowed back in if they did not know how to crash the server back then. Perm ban for sure.

This should of been debated in ( only admins section ) and thats why we are missing some cards here. It was only by PM.

Last edited by Dakota (2023-12-29 21:21:31)

#38 2023-12-29 22:04:13

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 121.0

Desperate lies come into play?

#39 2023-12-30 00:23:35

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

Dakota wrote:

I know I might lose some friends here, we let them back in the server and play on condition that they record there game all the time because of they did back then and it turned back on us.  ( This condition was made for them to stop crashing the server and ..... )

No one would of been allowed back in if they did not know how to crash the server back then. Perm ban for sure.

This should of been debated in ( only admins section ) and thats why we are missing some cards here. It was only by PM.

Dakota, I don't know who is "we" you're talking about but neither Tuia, RaketenHorst or me would ever let a server crasher terrorize the community like this and not at any time we would allow this to happen. It's a ridiculous theory and I don't know where you pulled it out from and why. Simon and Deeko were allowed to play from 2018 and they had to record their gameplay because many admins were suspicious of them cheating but at the same time there was no real proof of them cheating so Tuia has decided they could play but they have to record and show videos on request. If you really think Tuia would let someone who crashed SiMPLE servers play like this, you have no idea what you're talking about and like I said he would never agree to be blackmailed with servers attacks - same about head admins who reppresent his will and respond to him. Why would you share information to the public that you know is fake and that gives a wrong idea on such sensitive topic as servers attacks, Dakota. If you think you could blackmail SiMPLE administration just for Hilly to be admin again you were wrong.

#40 2023-12-30 03:07:46

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Thought you knew that we welcome any critics as long as it expressed in a civil way and is constructive

Nice to see your constructive and civil way for me to say you think I want to blackmail Simple Sir!

I know I am madd right now and I might regrate it, If Hilly did admin abuse on Deeko ?  Did you abuse of your HEAD admin position ?
Did some one know that Hilly could be kick  or ban from admin team by your only decision untell he post it ? Not me !

PS: The WE is all the admins TEAM

Last edited by Dakota (2023-12-30 03:13:32)

#41 2023-12-30 03:24:11

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 121.0

This whole thing has been like a telephone game where everyone either removes a detail or adds a twist of their own to the story. Yall just chillax, it's holidays. I have written up the entire timeline of what happened, all the whys and hows to some people in PMs and I can assure you that it is way more boring and not as black and white as you'd think.
There was a huge echo chamber of speculation and lies until I started talking and debunked it with facts which only I know.
I wouldn't blame dakota he is just lost in the maze and that's understandable

#42 2023-12-30 07:46:08

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

People, stop talking about this topic further, the more you do it, the more these guys will consider themselves the dolls of the world. Personally, I don't see any cheats, whether it's an aimbot or something else, personally, I deeply don't care what they did there, regs) regs is complete incomprehensible bs, it's just that these guys have the most powerful computers with modern OS, they play with 1000+ fps so it's not surprising that they play well, FPS also affects your hitbox. Well, a piece of skill, of course, where without it. Do you want to continue this topic? Please , who am I to limit this, But the more you do it, the more you raise the Ego of these guys So then don't get mad at them and don't be offended if they are arrogant with you and laugh at your reviews, Although over a decade of this game, the Ego of these guys has reached the size of my reproductive organ in sleep mode, I think there is no need to reach the active mode. Why do these guys' posts always get a lot of responses? Because they know that their topics will always be in demand They are in demand and they will always be answered even if they just write schizophrenic texts
It was not enough that the team of administrators quarreled with each other because of these two scoundrels

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-12-30 07:50:42)

#43 2023-12-30 14:43:20

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Only reason is they cant agree, but its DEAD obvious, non cheaters would not go out of their way to attack the server as a form of leverage, Tony Montana may be something of a cheat in the film as a drug lord, but it comes down to all actual non hackers have in this world, is their word, and their balls, and they don't break either of em, for NOBODY!

Means if you compromise in ways these two have, you've already lost face, people with something worth defending wouldnt sully it with a sense of entitlement to do what they did, I mean im more at due cause to do something like that than anyone else but even if I could, I dont think I would, so its a question of character and dispute of the truth.

#44 2023-12-30 18:10:49

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 121.0

Russian MadMax wrote:

People, stop talking about this topic further, the more you do it, the more these guys will consider themselves the dolls of the world. Personally, I don't see any cheats, whether it's an aimbot or something else, personally, I deeply don't care what they did there, regs) regs is complete incomprehensible bs, it's just that these guys have the most powerful computers with modern OS, they play with 1000+ fps so it's not surprising that they play well, FPS also affects your hitbox. Well, a piece of skill, of course, where without it. Do you want to continue this topic? Please , who am I to limit this, But the more you do it, the more you raise the Ego of these guys So then don't get mad at them and don't be offended if they are arrogant with you and laugh at your reviews, Although over a decade of this game, the Ego of these guys has reached the size of my reproductive organ in sleep mode, I think there is no need to reach the active mode. Why do these guys' posts always get a lot of responses? Because they know that their topics will always be in demand They are in demand and they will always be answered even if they just write schizophrenic texts
It was not enough that the team of administrators quarreled with each other because of these two scoundrels

Where does your information come from? Again unverified claims. My laptop is 12 years old on which I've only ever played san andreas, bf42 and need for speed lol. I would never waste my money on a gaming pc because I don't care about new games.
https://www.productindetail.com/pn/asus-k55vm-sx083v

here's your 1000 fps super computer. So if you want to talk something, talk facts and ask the source - which is me.

#45 2023-12-30 21:40:31

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

It's so great with these living legends and myths being told in real life and time, but remember if the legends are still alive the source might just answer. Thats what I love about the story between you guys (read: this community) and Simon and Deeko xD.

#46 2023-12-30 22:37:13

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

Dakota wrote:

Did some one know that Hilly could be kick  or ban from admin team by your only decision untell he post it ? Not me !

Dakota, you are well aware that me and RaketenHorst are head admins and it is in our competence to manage admins team according to the guidelines that were set together with Tuia. These guidelines, defined as Admin's Code, just as the rules, mention Admin's responsibility in cases of abuse - that means admins shall be made accountable for every abuse they make once it's proven.

Hilly abused his admin rights as video evidence and chatlog shows - he was suspended without further notice and there were 2 reasons to that. First he refuses till this day to aknowledge the abuse he made and to apologize for it - that's the opposite of how an admin should act. Second, it is not the first time he abuses his rights and if we didn't make a topic out of it it doesnt mean we didn't try to address it with him - sadly he did not react to several talks and warnings we addressed which left us with no choice.

#47 2023-12-31 02:44:09

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

simon wrote:
Russian MadMax wrote:

Where does your information come from? Again unverified claims. My laptop is 12 years old on which I've only ever played san andreas, bf42 and need for speed lol. I would never waste my money on a gaming pc because I don't care about new games.
https://www.productindetail.com/pn/asus-k55vm-sx083v

here's your 1000 fps super computer. So if you want to talk something, talk facts and ask the source - which is me.

I'm talking about deeko pc, Did I miss again? you're a wonderful older brother, you give the best to the youngest, I also have 2 older brothers and the oldest introduced me to this game but he doesn't play anymore maybe you've met him before Rolk Sasandish, in that case I'll just clap
1331534047-microwave-casemod.jpg btw its my pc

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-12-31 02:59:41)

#48 2023-12-31 13:18:21

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 115.0

Russian MadMax wrote:

People, stop talking about this topic further

Russian MadMax wrote:

I'm talking about deeko pc

Anything else?

#49 2023-12-31 15:10:13

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

So that Simon would not have disagreements about me, I introduced him to the accuracy and details of my judgments. He answered me, I answered him, and I knew about the char-s of your hardware before

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-12-31 15:15:09)

#50 2023-12-31 15:15:32

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 121.0

Interesting, could you tell me as well how do you know about these things?

#51 2023-12-31 23:39:13

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

And you said that I Dumba** and can’t Understand this Things)

#52 2024-01-04 21:26:07

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Dakota wrote:

Dakota, you are well aware that me and RaketenHorst are head admins and it is in our competence to manage admins team according to the guidelines that were set together with Tuia. These guidelines, defined as Admin's Code, just as the rules, mention Admin's responsibility in cases of abuse - that means admins shall be made accountable for every abuse they make once it's proven.

Hilly abused his admin rights as video evidence and chatlog shows - he was suspended without further notice and there were 2 reasons to that. First he refuses till this day to aknowledge the abuse he made and to apologize for it - that's the opposite of how an admin should act. Second, it is not the first time he abuses his rights and if we didn't make a topic out of it it doesnt mean we didn't try to address it with him - sadly he did not react to several talks and warnings we addressed which left us with no choice.

What about a head admin guideline to be aaded, they will always use or go to the ( only admins ) section before revoking a admin rights.
You,Rake and me had a 3 way dicussion in discord and you deleted it so I lost all of what we discussed. Really mature for 2 head admins and maybe Hilly did not reply to you on the spot because he was busy whit holidays oblgations ? Some time you replyed to me 4 or more days after I posted somthing to you.

I pushed hard on Tuia to open back the only admins section and it was for every admins including the 2 of you !

Last edited by Dakota (2024-01-04 21:45:11)

#53 2024-01-04 21:37:30

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Tuia is very much needed now , he has to put a new reg patch on the server and with deal a lot of admins. Many bussinesses

#54 2024-01-04 23:43:13

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

Dakota wrote:

What about a head admin guideline to be aaded, they will always use or go to the ( only admins ) section before revoking a admin rights.
You,Rake and me had a 3 way dicussion in discord and you deleted it so I lost all of what we discussed. Really mature for 2 head admins and maybe Hilly did not reply to you on the spot because he was busy whit holidays oblgations ? Some time you replyed to me 4 or more days after I posted somthing to you.

I pushed hard on Tuia to open back the only admins section and it was for every admins including the 2 of you !

I do not see anything wrong in addressing issues with concrete admins in private - it is more immediate, direct and you can have constructive conversation with the person to find out together what went wrong and what can we do together to fix it. Being an admin here for 7 years I saw admins public shaming other admins and even flaming them; if we created a topic out of each mistake an admin makes we'd be discussing things non stop but it would not take us anywhere and it would not certainly be helpful. A part from that, nobody likes when their mistakes are publicly discussed and nothing constructive can be made there, the best way is to address concrete issues in private because they touch closely single admins but when there is a new policy or a rules change we sure inform all the admins and hear all opinions and discuss things together.

How it generally works is this: when there is an issue involving an admin, me and Raketen get all the necessary information, collect all evidence there is and discuss facts; once we collected everything we check if actually there was an abuse of power according to Rules and Admins Code(also, in a minor way, to best practices and common sense) and if there was we talk with the admin involved, present him facts and discuss the case explaining what he did wrong according to Rules and/or Admins code, hear what he was to say and then together we talk about what could've been done better in this case and how to act in future in similar cases and THAT'S IT; however if the admin in question keeps REPEATING same kind of abuse over and over again, and shows no accountability for his own actions or if his abuse is BLATANT and HEAVY we might temporarily suspend him and in the meantime we expect him to understand what he did wrong and at least to be sorry for it; if that is not the case we might as well suspend that admin permanently, according to how much warnings he had for previous mistakes/abuses and to gravity of those.

Now please explain to me, how did we head admins abuse on Hilly while we gave him endless opportunities to prove himself a good admin, that he sadly didn't use each time ignoring existance of Admins Code, giving permanent ban for silly teamkills or minor disruptions, kicking players basically for killing him in game(this with Deeko was was last case but there were a lot more - Latino is a good example), doing what he wants with timer and especially having hard time to admit there was anything wrong in his actions, being hard to reach with friendly requests to adjust the way he uses admin rights and our endless talks; Hilly showed to the public (and then removed) my last pm to him but he didn't show hundreds of previous ones when we asked him nicely to not ban players with excessive or unjustified bans, to consider everyones opinions before ever using !timeroff or better not use use it at all; and for the love of God, to not ABUSE. He had one job to do, he failed at it and you may blame head admins for it or you may look at the reality and accept it but please Dakota do not share information that you know is not true about our administration or do not portray some opinions you've heard from someone as official policy SiMPLE is running.

Being a head admin doesn't mean I'm not under scrutiny or that I can do what I please; if you think there is an abuse bring your facts, evidence and arguments and I will respond to all the questions you have and then if you're not satisfied you can apply to Tuia. By the way, I'm easy to reach both on forum or via discord, may not reply immediately but I will reply and I never avoided any conversation with you Dakota or with anyone else..

#55 2024-01-05 00:23:03

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

What so hard to understand ?  Its fine by me and everyone I guess to adress issues with concrete admins in private. But when you or Rake are at the point of revoking a admin right you should go by ( only admin section ) before.

If you deleted Hilly's 3 way discord like you did whit me what was left for him to do ? Go public I guess.

#56 2024-01-05 01:50:07

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

We didn't remove Hilly's administrator's access to this forum immediately, leaving to him for several days the opportunity to post in admin section. He chose to post here instead.
Case with Hilly was addressed via pm from beginning till almost the end and it did not affect other admins and didn't go to public till the very end; as head admins we have authority to manage admin team and there shall be subordination to our decisions and to Admin Code. Even though it's never been mandatory to consult or notify admins team of such cases it is something we already do, just rather in certain cases that affect all admins or cases that went to public for various reasons and we will consider to extend this practice however often cases where admin X quite obviously abused his rights we prefer to address behind closed doors and practice shows it is the best way to do it because we remove external pressure and unneccessary drama(look at this topic) but rather focus on what we can do to make things better however it has to go both ways and we never really saw that from Hilly.

Actually I still can see our threeway discord chat after Hilly left it - by his own choice, and no Dakota I did not delete our chat but I can't see it anymore though.

#57 2024-01-05 10:10:53

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Paul Baumer wrote:

I can't see it anymore though.

I think Maybe it coz оne of you deleted friends in discord

#58 2024-01-05 16:03:29

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

I'm still trying to figure out why it's such a big deal when (some) admins are stripped of their precious  admin rights. It doesn't have any severe impact on their gameplay, so why act like a spoiled child and make such a drama - we've now seen it several times and I just wonder. Eat the shit and move on. Focus on what matters - actual ingame experience: Add a new shitty CTF map (could be Wake or Gazala) and remove 2 flakguns to the sideflags on Kharkov now since you removed the bomber planes which makes having the 3 middle flakguns even stronger. go go.

#59 2024-01-05 21:07:15

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out why it's such a big deal when (some) admins are stripped of their precious  admin rights. It doesn't have any severe impact on their gameplay,

I am sure that the minute he comes and play he will be a big target for harssment ect..
For the rest of your post should be posted in the feedback section.

#60 2024-01-05 21:49:44

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

and no Dakota I did not delete our chat but I can't see it anymore though.

Not me, not you so it must be ...  My point exactly that when you were about to take his admin rights you should of started a topic of it in only admin section.  He would of answered you in that same topic.

Because it was all done by PM and discord thats why I say I have some missing cards. Who can I trust in all that mixt up ?

You dont have to reply and I just hope you would understand this.

Board footer