#1 2023-11-23 02:43:11

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 119.0

For my Argentine friends- change in leadership?

For my buddies BF, SELF, Alfred etc.... not getting into all the political stuff, or a pissing contest, just wondering how the change will affect you guys..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-11-23 22:31:37

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 119.0

Re: For my Argentine friends- change in leadership?

He want to remove banks, which sounds good. He talks about freedom, but then he is in WEF?
Would be interesting to hear what our people from Agrentina think about that.

https://www.weforum.org/people/javier-gerardo-milei/

Last edited by dary (2023-11-23 23:19:42)

#3 2023-11-29 02:44:58

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 119.0

Maj-ID10T wrote:

For my buddies BF, SELF, Alfred etc.... not getting into all the political stuff, or a pissing contest, just wondering how the change will affect you guys..

I don't consider you my friend because you are a person who says bad things about me on the server. But out of respect I will give you my point of view of what you just asked me.

Personally, I don't understand why our president generates so much controversy abroad. He is the only politician who has set an example by donating his salary as a deputy. Now, as president, he is an outsider who is right in many of his criticisms of the Argentine government, especially against the communists and the left that ruled us for 40 years, printing money without backing and contributing to one of the highest inflation rates in the world. Corruption, inefficiency, and lack of transparency are chronic issues in the country, and Milei has been one of the few politicians with the courage to denounce them.

Additionally, I believe that his economic proposals have the potential to improve Argentina's economic situation. And the worst part is that a possible civil war is looming in our country, as left-wing governments will mobilize the most vulnerable sectors to provoke riots against any measure Milei may propose. Human rights defenders, mostly belonging to the communist left (Peronism, Kirchnerism), are the worst instigators of riots and will seek to overthrow the democratically elected government. This is where the real fight against these criminals truly begins.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2023-12-16 00:54:57

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

SELF - I have never said any bad things about you, I just ask how the hell you are so accurate with a tank!!. I haver never accuse you of cheating or ha,cking, I just wanted to know so I can improve my own game, like using big monitors or game adjustments, but you no se nada!!... and you are right, we are not what I call friends, just gaming buddies.

Board footer