#1 2020-02-03 00:32:00

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

request perm ban for stat padder

Normally i not ask for ban or kick.. i never did.

I dont care if you cheat.. it is YOUR life and YOUR karma

But two days in a row this person attack me and shoot me in the back. He denies (duh).

He is a stat padder.... which is NORMALLY not welcome in team based games. Proof? What do you need sir?

simple.png
simple12.png

Plenty more proof...

000 is currently number 8 players all time.... (see bftracks and so on.. just go check it out.. do not act like you are so surprised please)

So you want him to parasite your server and YOUR team.. just so he can go from nr8 to nr1 in the top 100 players ever?

Look.... make your choice... i do not like to be banned... i do not like to be used... i not like to be shot in the back....

I call this COMMON SENSE and SELF DEFENSE.

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 00:33:47)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-02-03 00:35:53

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Re: request perm ban for stat padder

note all the other players in that top 10 we know... all these guys are here in the forums

they all WORK HARD ALSO to get a good score... also nameless... he plays FAIR ingame... you really want nameless your good friend TO BE BELOW A BFSOLDIER??? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU TUIA?????

by the way GOOD JOB merlin and raketenhorst... wow nice stats!!!!!! smile

https://youtu.be/mevxenJ6Mtc

sorry i mess up your bar tuia... u know your simple services are DOING GREAT... more posts.. more people.. more words.. AND MORE PLAYING PEOPLE...

keep it that way bud, please... i beg you brother.. keep it FUN wink

(if u not notice, i speak to the founder here, not to any of his admins, friends or moderators)

and also.. note.. I NOT ASK FOR UNBAN.. im fine... nameless and vojislav banned me from forum and game server... i am totally fine with that i DO not care... so there is that greed u try to stick on me. Both nameless and vojislav were in their "good right" (unwritten rules, lol, what a job u did there)

love ya

OOO (is not same as 000 people are allowed to change to new ID... not to flame or troll or abuse the system otherwise... i cannot log into my new account amymore it is FINE)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 00:50:21)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-02-03 00:52:47

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

bfsoldier 000 u shoukd not have sabotaged me.two days in a row and sabotage team for.many months

disable that in ur gui

https://youtu.be/abmULTYJJEg

u did not have to sabotage me these two days bfsoldier... if i play one round and j get a gold.medal... you still.would have been nr1

am i right?

ur just jealous i was ahead of you... admit it

and you remember all those many hours on wake and elsewhere where i always beaten you

u dont like to be nr2 huh? poor soul, chicks like balls, not sneaky rats with virtual medals!!!

http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Player/view/7985111

nr81 on bftracks... u switch to 000 too late bud. Also you parasite the WHOLE SIMPLE team.. and you parasite THE WHOLE community... call me mental.. but what you call yourself? A smart winner? A good friend? Or just "the guy with lot of medals"?

Experience Fanatic is not YOU... you not play with experience.. ur play with your EGO... and u not care about ANY OF US.

over-and-out

(roger THAT)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 01:11:36)

#4 2020-02-03 01:13:03

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

000 stats all time all servers:

Gold medals 1024
Silver medals  94   

1024 to a 94? That is REALLY NOT NORMAL people.. deny it if u like

that is because YOU QUIT 000 (bail) before you get silver.. it aint good enough for you

tuia should forbid exit or bail like that.. the plane... maybe.. the server.. for you... FOR SURE

i say u deserve the perm ban... that is not just my opinion

u wont be the first one to be perm banned and sure not the last one\

no... if u say sorry to ME now... i dont care.. i send you 100's of messages on this forum about your attitude and you always avoided me

i did not stalk or flame you.. YOU STALK US

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 01:15:13)

#5 2020-02-03 01:15:32

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 72.0

iCQ, please stop this.  You used to create informative and often witty posts,
yet they've now been replaced with disruption and anger.  That is not healthy.
Please take a break from all of this;  find something for YOU to enjoy.

~V

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-02-03 01:16:19

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Vertigo wrote:

iCQ, please stop this.  You used to create informative and often witty posts,
yet they've now been replaced with disruption and anger.  That is not healthy.
Please take a break from all of this;  find something for YOU to enjoy.

~V

no worry about me sir... i just feel the need to protect myself AND the community

if u want to talk to someone go talk to BFSoldier a.k.a. BFSoldier1 a.k.a. 000 a.k.a. XPFanatic et cetera
(multiple accounts? really?)

What is your opinion on stat padding and team wounding?

And do not worry... this is just ONE thread... about ONE PERSON misbehaving... this is ALL THE WAY at the bottom of the forum

just walk on by bud... im totally fine.. i have bullets in my back but im still here.. no worries

im banned... no worry... i can play any time i want.. no worries

but i refuse to cheat and i refuse to let parasites pick on YOU TOO

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 01:19:37)

#7 2020-02-03 03:17:41

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

iCQ wrote:

But two days in a row this person attack me and shoot me in the back

thats a major lie. i have not. all bfsoldiers in simple servers are not me or contolled by me. i recently saw you yell at some random player, claiming it was me

iCQ wrote:

He is a stat padder

im primarily a volume killer ingame

i know that you and other pacifist whiners rather would have me repairing, healing, scout spotting and saying friendly things in the server chat

but .... mass killing of enemy players is allowed in bf1942 .....  sorry for shocking you

#8 2020-02-03 03:19:31

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
iCQ wrote:

But two days in a row this person attack me and shoot me in the back

thats a major lie. i have not. all bfsoldiers in simple servers are not me or contolled by me. i recently saw you yell at some random player, claiming it was me

iCQ wrote:

He is a stat padder

im primarily a volume killer ingame

i know that you and other pacifist whiners rather would have me repairing, healing, scout spotting and saying friendly things in the server chat

but .... mass killing of enemy players is allowed in bf1942 .....  sorry for shocking you

You saw me scream at a random player i thought it was you? So you were in the server as NOT 000 and NOT BFsoldier.. but you said you only use TWO PLAYER NAMES???? Dude... shut up u make ur case WORSE.

"im primarily a volume killer ingame"

lol thats a new one! No results found for "a volume killer ingame"

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp … CAY&uact=5

you re-invent the wheel huh? wow man, just wow

stat padding is an old know thing... many bf servers it is NOT allowed.. want me to show you the many rules around?????

Anyway.. i disabled the forum GUI so i cannot see your words i am so sorry i just want to be left alone with my PARASITE behavior.

an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.

so that is not you?

so you do know the difference between TDM and DM? Or you know what COOP stands for? LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU SON:

COOP is COOPERATION

the action or process of working together to the same end.

SHUT UP & GO AWAY

you should.. NOT HAVE.. shot me.. IN THE BACK...

deny all you want with your slick tricky BFSOLDIER account... you are NOT A PRO GAMER dude.. your a FRAUD and a SNAKE and a RAT and a BACKSTABBER and i wish you were NOT

you make your choices... do not blame ME for the consequences...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6fJq1tHGE

stat padding is a thing dude... DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW

people like you make me SICK.. you are NOT GOOD for the game.. you are NOT NICE TO SIMPLE.. you not nice to ME... you cannot care less if we all drop dead!

If tomorrow we all die here in Simple forums... you be out on the streets happy cheering "LOOK MY MEDALS"

go away man.. just leave....

(all u need to do is JOIN as 000, play  COOP.. or leave... it is not complicated at all egocentric noob)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 03:38:45)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#9 2020-02-03 03:38:50

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

u want proof? records? logs?

<<<< see that icon on the left? Willing to be blind you are? *yoda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1WwfI_3H94

merlin... u like it that you work so hard.. YOU TEAM PLAY and you are ONLY NUMBER 2 player??????

Merlin... are you HIS BITCH? I know you are not.. you are a 100% captain.. and well... just have fun mate.. love you but damn ur buthurting me sometimes LOL.. but thats why i love you man

! ! !   SIMPLE nor TUIA nor anyone here has jurisdiction over the truth   ! ! !

dream on my dear friends.. hope you sleep well.. WAKE UP ALREADY, sleep for many months already

GET TO WORK BAN THIS KID.. FORCE HIM TO PLAY ONE NAME and FORCE HIM TO COOP or else

be a man for christ sake

it is TODAY just one vampire player sucking your blood.. who cares...
see your day tomorrow when 111 comes and 222 and 333...

i got better things to do.... BYE

(my 10 cents, u do the rest)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-03 03:53:16)

#10 2020-02-03 05:00:43

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

#11 2020-02-03 05:57:23

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

http://team-simple.org/forum/search.php … er_id=2066

30 big spammy posts in 18 hours

well done icq

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#12 2020-02-04 07:02:57

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

thanks mr stat-padder, ur a real treat to the community silly fruitcake.

Ur luck being carried by your hordes of fans (read: victims) wears thin.

The only reason why you are still here is that they simply not understand.

And that i am not here is because there are some people that simply do not like me. Not that i broke the major rule of playing under a name you never play under. The name 000 is only used for screencapping your score. I just didnt know mr. vojislav also have these screenshots hanging above his bed. How gay but hey... it is trendy and legal right?!

Soon president trump will declare a nation wide protection of your name. Then you will truely be safe dear old friend. Everybody just loves parasites and ego players, especially in COOP mode.

As far as you sucking the community dry, i cannot wait for the day the blood runs out.

Just wait for it . . .

For the people below that reply AND willing or unwillingly support you 000:

I am allowed to post OR pm one message per day. I am not allowed to join the game server.

If u want simple traffic, why not start ur own game server, be a cool hater (nazi or whatever) and keep it simple. Because people these days do not GET complicated.

Bud... host some criminal messages and harbor one of our enemies... i might come to your house too!

Not everybody is a scared naive puppy dog like you. Tuia did remove his dailystormtroopers links on this site as i commanded him to and i got my target last december so my job has expired. Nothing much to do here... too bad i cannot play or clean up some of the leechers here 000. Tuia will come to his senses soon enough... he is a cheap bastard so he will choose all you guys over his amazing friend 000. People get fed up with 000 soon enough and that has nothing to do with my personality.

i am iCQ (a jewish name) and tuia hosts my fame

he still does.. thank u tuia sweetheart! keep my posts close to Your heart baby boy. Even if you delete my whole account there is still 1000 posts with my name in it.. and i am in peoples heart.. try remove that u dumbo.

SIMPLE

IMG-20200204-074951.jpg

in other words, you have been marked by a jew.. and u cant get it away anymore

oh and people know truth from fiction, nothing u can say or do to change that, there is a million gassed souls hunting for your kind, go union, go dark

u can find the fools below my post (do not be boring bud) by now bud you should have learned we always will have the last word, the last judgement

two brain cells to rub together, kabbalah,

קַבָּלָה

for it is written, hardly understood:

קַבָּלָה

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-04 08:02:21)

#13 2020-02-04 08:07:08

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

iCQ wrote:

ur a real treat to the community silly fruitcake

yes, youre the silly fruitcake, only a psychofreak like you can insist on stealing a well known playername, then get warned, kicked, banned, then make 30 big angry post in 18 hours and two heated pms to me

the fact that you just cant understand that namestealing is a bad thing to do, is a indicator of your dimwitism

iCQ wrote:

The name 000 is only used for screencapping your score

wrong, you dont know anything about me, and how i play, you manic rambler

back in 2018 / 2019, i used 000 a lot, from round start to round end. ive used 000 for more than 1000 hours. it is the only unique tag that ive used consistently

there are other players like

e.S
uly
deeko
ziba128

who rarely use those names ingame. this doesnt give anybody right to steal those names. your argument is invalid

#14 2020-02-06 11:13:03

Razer
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Ur a funny noob you know that? I just saw someone from Poland who claimed u use some kind of map hack 000. I would not be suprised.

Signed,

iCQ (the unban-able)

i am totally NOT impressed with the noob admin team you have tuia

Last edited by Razer (2020-02-06 11:13:38)

#15 2020-02-06 13:09:07

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Brother iCQ, please stop insulting at least Tuia and Sunshine, they didn't do anything to you in this case.
Tho, I am not scared, I am just trying to stop my spam posts, definitely not hostile to anyone. Your ban should be lifted, that's it, all.

I have two calls for two people:
@Vojislav: Stop abusing like a child with your admin position. You complain and comment a lot about others' nickname, why don't you take a deep look into yours...?
Oh, I forgot, you were banned once for that, guess you learned from own mistakes, huh? smile
Voji, don't forget one lil' thing, I still remember when I was insulted, provoked and sworn by you because of my nick, which at the time was "Albanian SniperIST". This happened as soon as I (re-)started playing BF42 on SiMPLE, about a year ago.

@Tuia: Please man, please review your admins, especially Vojislav and his buddies. Thank you sir!

After all, why aren't players with fake nicknames banned? Because they don't deserve to. smile

Okay, this is my honest comment, see ya in a few days, I'm posting 99% less. Take care y'all! smile

Last edited by AlboBallist (2020-02-06 13:10:02)

#16 2020-02-06 13:17:40

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
OS X Safari 9.1

only reason i can see for banning fake nickers is if they troll and misbehave on the server. if they are trying to discredit the nick they are faking.

#17 2020-02-06 13:34:32

perfectly-fine
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

yeah true many tuia should not hire racists like Nameless...

you know.. obey the law?

But nah.. we are cool.. we know how to code.. we hide online.. we can do WHAT#EVER THE f*ck WE WANT because WE ARE SIMPLE

Well... NO... you cannot hijack my posts. They are legally mine. GDPR law RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTTEN

But the bitches want to bleed... DELETE ME.. and i be gone (greedy lame script kiddies.. DELETE MY FORUM account and it wil all go away)

But nope... they want to have my posts.. IT IS THE ONLY INTERESTING THING IN THIS WHOLE LITTLE FORUM.

Thats the truth...

and about gamers and nicks... its all bullshit talk.. i seen like 1000000 paul's and 10 jorgens online.. SO THATS NOT ALLOWED?

Look.. 000 is not a player u want to have.. believe me...

But the admins banned me... he can pimp you guys... look... it is WRONG no matter how much you try to avoid it.

I do not want to be unbanned.. i cannot be banned.. im a handy guy remember??????? i know computers.. im not a kid or a drug addic like nameless

And tuia should come back from vacation.. i see/ping his pc already off for several days.. COME BACK DO YOUR STINKY JOB TUIA AND CLEAN UP MY MESS..

or let me CLEAN UP MY MESS.. i can do it.. simple format of your stupid BSD drive.... seriously.. i not gonna wait 2 more days for it.

AND OH.. CALL YOUR LAWYER TUIA... before u get arrested by suprise.. i logged all your JEW JEW JEW posts (also in the private section, yeah dude... what u think i am? script kiddy like YOU?)

#18 2020-02-06 13:35:11

perfectly-fine
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

so yes im perfectly fine

i do not play simple server because it bores me

i dont have to be here.. but i stay as long as i have to... good luck with that...

#19 2020-02-06 13:36:15

perfectly-fine
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

icq icq icq icq *jewish name

bye all... racists are bad.. drugs are bad.. do not hang out with the wrong crowd...

look tuia is NOT a good guy.. he link to dailystormtroopers like he is above the law... well too late buddy.. u should not have called me names in the PM... how about that?

#20 2020-02-06 13:38:23

perfectly-fine
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

and sunshine.. well albo... i dont know.. she told me something in PM an hour ago.. made me sad.. i guess she is ok.. but i wonder why she make the wrong friends...

she aint my friend by the way.. she said those things to "make me scared" or to "trick me"... i dunno.. but i not think she is a fraud.... just she does NOT LIKE ME.. and she wish i was GONE... so i say "delete and BYE"

but why people keep my posts is up to you to figure out (i am not new to this, how many clans/forums/sites/business did you think i closed?)

u guys TOTALLY not know who i am.. what i am..

call me mental... sure sure LOL come on baby

#21 2020-02-06 13:38:53

perfectly-fine
Spammer
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

anyway i have to go to the city hall now.. bye all and enjoy.. just enjoy this.. and LEARN

sorry for the drama

#22 2020-02-06 14:29:35

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

obviously youre incontinent mental who wear a woman wig hide his pipi between legs while dancing and just cant keep his shit for himself, would be ok if you wasnt that much boring long and inconsistent, as for me would be nice to not hear about your bull shit never again
bye faggot

#23 2020-02-06 20:19:06

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Stop insulting ppl u junkie nab.
ICQ has done nothing wrong to u.

What gives u right to provoke ppl here every day?
Did u maybe run out of money needed for drugs, so u now cure ur aggression here?

#24 2020-02-07 03:13:46

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

Dionysus wrote:

Stop insulting ppl u junkie nab.
ICQ has done nothing wrong to u.

What gives u right to provoke ppl here every day?
Did u maybe run out of money needed for drugs, so u now cure ur aggression here?

funny thing because that is what you try to do all the way with your covert insults, shiptars and things, you mention a drugs again and again, but lying schemer -you know who you are, can write this straight, could tell you same right in the face, you seem agressive and looking for,
its much more safe when ppl like Icq are enemy then when they are friends, same as you btw

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#25 2020-02-14 08:31:53

Whacko
Spammer
Linux Chrome 80.0

joint is it possible for you to STFU... you not add anything to the topic... go smoke one or two junky boy

Anyway... i played a few days incognito... with cheats... NO I DID NOT TROLL BFSOLDIER... but i took some of his accounts. I wonder how long it takes before he finds out.

And thanks guys for the bans... really PRO (not)

aye... 20-2-2020 is comming fast kids....  tuia you still out of the house aye?

these tactics to ban people here is funny... u put in a few extra forbidden words... is THAT your way to escape from your B0SS? lmao

lol sunshine with her CYKA tag (in russian that means bitch or slut, russians say this like f*ck or SHIT)

bye all, thanks for the boring gg's

seems the bitched here calling me crazy sick annoying and i do not know what LOVE TO KEEP MY POSTS..
lol..

so much for you being true (nameless, tuia and sunshine and whatever buttmonkeys)

And thank you sir Dion for speaking out... but i rather see u just go to the gym or in town and have fun instead of hanging out here fighting a junky that promotes using drugs online. And we all know there are PLENTY kids here (or adults with an underdeveloped mind)

download-1.jpg

https://youtu.be/M4FqBUHejNA

love ya all, oh... u really believed u could ban me.. or scare me? oh come on guys... do not make me laugh please

SIMPLE is going down... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKgyH9k1CSM

boringgggg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1eB2LaiI20

Last edited by Whacko (2020-02-14 08:44:05)

Board footer