#1 2019-12-04 19:38:15

jorgen
chaotic neutral
Norway
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

second murder by someone i know this year

the first one happened in a place with 600 ppl. the second in a place with 4000 ppl.
the first murder i was the last one to see the killer. the last one i have not spoken to the killer in over a year. the last killer sold some drugs to a friend of mine that resulted in my friend dying from heart failure.

Du må ikke tåle så inderlig vel den urett som ikke rammer dig selv!  "Du må ikke sove"  Arnuld Øverland

b_560x95.png

+2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2019-12-04 19:44:05

Zwarrior
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Re: second murder by someone i know this year

it must be the sun, some say that people become nuts for not seeing the sun light

Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Bette Nesmith, Leonardo da Vinci,  Ada Lovelace, Galileo, Angela Ruiz Robles, Alberto Santos Dumond.     

Si les hubiésemos prestado mas atención a estas personas en vez de a temas religiosos, el mundo sería hoy muy diferente.

#3 2019-12-04 19:51:29

jorgen
chaotic neutral
Norway
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

the first one the sun already was back and there was light 24 hours. i guess drugs where involved. and maybe there was no weed. just hard drugs. the first murder i know. the last one i don't.

Du må ikke tåle så inderlig vel den urett som ikke rammer dig selv!  "Du må ikke sove"  Arnuld Øverland

b_560x95.png

#4 2019-12-05 12:13:38

jorgen
chaotic neutral
Norway
Linux Firefox 49.0

actually i know both the killers and both the victims. shiiiiiit.

b_560x95.png

+1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2019-12-05 15:01:40

joint
Член
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 70.0

too much of sun then?

Last edited by joint (2019-12-05 15:02:09)

#6 2019-12-05 22:57:15

Insane
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 78.0

Looks like it's true what people say about norwegians, you guys got bored of life and are in a constant search of ''fun''. hmm

Last edited by Insane (2019-12-05 22:57:28)

"Nessun maggior dolore che ricordarsi del tempo felice nella miseria."
Dante Alighieri
Divina Commedia

0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2019-12-06 10:32:40

jorgen
chaotic neutral
Norway
Linux Safari

none of the killers or the victims where from norway. icland vs icland and finland vs poland. the iclandic murder was a guy that killed his half brother for taking his girlfriend. the finnish polish murder just happened and nobody really knows yet. both killers try to stop the bleeding. the first murder i am one of the main witness. going to court early next year.

b_560x95.png

#8 2019-12-16 00:46:28

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

I was just about to find your thread about deep uuh... u know that one > http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7579

I wanted to share a story about black people in africa... no... about uuh... complicated. A friend, good old friend of mine, Giel. He stole a yacht many many years ago in harbor of Amsterdam. Lucky shit me did not join the party. He sailed along the coast line of Europe... around africa... and ended up being robbed (LOL karma is a bitch aye giel?). The Pirates stole his stolen several million dollar yacht.

What happend next i was about to tell you here. But i do not want to be banned again... and i want to keep it on topic for sir Jorgen. I not know this guy (Jorgen) well... but i smell a cool, nice and good man from MILES AWAY. And you got one RIGHT HERE!!! (or should i say THERE?)

jorgen wrote:

none of the killers or the victims where from norway. icland vs icland and finland vs poland. the iclandic murder was a guy that killed his half brother for taking his girlfriend. the finnish polish murder just happened and nobody really knows yet. both killers try to stop the bleeding. the first murder i am one of the main witness. going to court early next year.

First of all Jorgen. Sir... please... keep your cool. When a man (or woman) gets older. And the person operates in public (like you and me) instead of a basement online somewhere u gonna find SHIT.

I had many friends (and enemies) die "at my hands". It is shocking... and to this day i have nightmares about it. One of my friends he sometimes comes to me at night. Talks to me... advises me. I miss you Dave... you total ASSHOLE. (he was)

ANYWAY... uuh... my point is... when people die you know life aint a game. Good lesson... most people roam this earth like it is some kind of playground for them.  They think they are gods... especially youngsters and drug users. But u got many of these types who just DO NOT RESPECT. Well... in fact if you NOT respect but you DO LOVE you are fine.

I guess my point is that you and others (and me) learn a lot from people who die and kill. It will enrich your life.... my grandma is almost 102 now... she uuh.. now screams on a weekly basis... she screams... uuh... off topic sorry...

ANYWAY... uuh Jorgen thanks for sharing... i found here on simple not many people show their face or their life story. WAIT WAIT people stop it right there. Jorgen is not a "death magnet"... he just happen to be in the "wrong place at the wrong time".

Once u see people near you die AND you are selected to be one of the "important few" these killing and dying lessons are worth more than your dollars can buy.

fuck.... I HAVE TO GO, BYE BYE

(take good care urself Jorgen, so nice to meet you again, be well and thanks for relay that 1 msg for me, i owe u)

joint wrote:

too much of sun then?

SUN? JOINT... u smoked one too much bud. Blame the SUN??? Noooo... these things cannot BARE the sun!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-12-16 01:10:29)

Youtube  ⤵
                  i shot the sheriff... in self defence.... and they say it is an CAPITAL offence!
For what.... i don’t know... but i didn’t shoot no deputy!
Every time i plant a seed, they say "kill them before they grow"....

...read it in the news wink if im guilty i wiLL pay !!!!!!!! By ICQ a.k.a. BR0-SCIENCE anno: 2-20-2020

#9 2019-12-16 11:04:32

joint
Член
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 71.0

i blame Sunshine for everything!

#10 2019-12-16 11:07:41

jorgen
chaotic neutral
Norway
Windows 8.1 Firefox 49.0

i hate that sunshine that's in your eyes all the time

b_560x95.png

#11 2019-12-17 03:04:23

bud
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 71.0

joint wrote:

i blame Sunshine for everything!

Then dont let her near that cough syrup!

172.245.186.156:14567.png37.187.19.136:14568.png
-
"He who forgets oil shall summon the rods"

*-Compression 8.7:1

#12 2019-12-17 03:16:10

jorgen
chaotic neutral
Norway
Windows 8 Chrome 52.0

then she becomes a lean killing machine

b_560x95.png

Board footer