#1 2019-11-27 22:43:17

Zatoichi
Pro Gamer
Canada
Reputation: -29
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,401
Windows 10 Chrome 78.0

Albania quake

All players from Albania check in here? Are alright? Was 6.4 quake

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-11-27 22:43:28)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2019-11-27 23:32:14

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 2956
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 5,017
Website
Android Opera 54.3

Re: Albania quake

Something like 30+ dead sad

AlboBallist... we require a report!


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2019-11-28 00:15:18

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 1754
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 4,546
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Re: Albania quake

...

It surely did not happend to him.

There are 2.87 mio. people living.


Btw. Today 3 people died, (here in Switzerland) in a Car, smashed by another overspeeded Car, pushed into a standing truck.

The accident causer had nothing. He tried to escape by foot but got catched by the roadworkers of the
Building site.


Unfall-A3.jpg


Image BBCode test

Image BBCode test

...

Last edited by Arkos (2019-11-28 01:08:49)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2019-11-28 11:34:42

AlboBallist
Proud Albanian
Albania
Reputation: 259
Registered: 2019-08-12
Posts: 519
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Re: Albania quake

Yeah, I'm fine. I heard the earthquake during midnight (there was one yesterday too, the magnitude was 5.6), but it was nothing too crazy, but my neighbor had some cracks in his garden house.
A 26 yo guy spent 5 months in jail INNOCENTLY. He died because of the quake on the night he was released sad.

Nonetheless, countries such as Romania, Italy, Greece and Serbia have sent military support.
Thanks to Kosovo (East Albania), Albania is recovering. Millions of funds have been collected. Albanian families in Kosovo are helping people with injuries or damaged houses.


Merlin I'm surprised, few days ago you said all Albanian culture is related to Islam, why do you "care" this much then? yikes

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-11-28 11:36:37)


Battlefield 1942 HQ SPCL.tk
For the EMPEROR, we shall fight !

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2019-11-28 11:58:46

joint
Член
Ukraine
Reputation: 806
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,993
Windows 7 Firefox 70.0

Re: Albania quake

AlboBallist wrote:

Merlin I'm surprised, few days ago you said all Albanian culture is related to Islam, why do you "care" this much then? yikes

lol hha coz hes the lecturer in the region of other cultures, ethical engeneer and geopolitical specialist
(also a self foundler and cocksucker)

Offline

    +4   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2019-11-28 13:16:50

Goldie
Player
Georgia
Reputation: 130
Registered: 2019-08-09
Posts: 379
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Re: Albania quake

AlboBallist wrote:

Yeah, I'm fine. I heard the earthquake during midnight (there was one yesterday too, the magnitude was 5.6), but it was nothing too crazy, but my neighbor had some cracks in his garden house.
A 26 yo guy spent 5 months in jail INNOCENTLY. He died because of the quake on the night he was released sad.

Nonetheless, countries such as Romania, Italy, Greece and Serbia have sent military support.
Thanks to Kosovo (East Albania), Albania is recovering. Millions of funds have been collected. Albanian families in Kosovo are helping people with injuries or damaged houses.


Merlin I'm surprised, few days ago you said all Albanian culture is related to Islam, why do you "care" this much then? yikes

i believe we can re-supply and pay the bill for the damages. be safe!

Last edited by Goldie (2019-11-28 13:17:04)


“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
hgf42vrwveevwix2jpvt.gif

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2019-11-28 20:28:56

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Reputation: 278
Registered: 2014-07-14
Posts: 574
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Re: Albania quake

AlboBallist wrote:

Kosovo (East Albania)

Omg, that statement is so wrong on so many levels..


And about earthquake:
I am just sorry that earthquake didn't hit stronger..

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-11-28 20:30:05)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_Tuqjr50Y
-------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxheJXaV6k0
-------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xosp-rJ0ySI

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2019-11-28 20:30:38

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 2956
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 5,017
Website
Android Opera 54.3

Re: Albania quake

Dionysus wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:

Kosovo (East Albania)

Omg, that statement is so wrong on so many levels..


And about earthquake:
I am just sorry that earthquake didn't hit stronger..

Don't be a cunt.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2019-11-28 21:02:38

Unit 17
Player
Australia
Reputation: 24
Registered: 2019-08-19
Posts: 17
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

Re: Albania quake

I hope these people are able to rebuild their lives quickly. It's a terrible thing to happen. Good to see aid coming from other countries. As the saying goes, "what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger". & yeah, what a c#nt of a comment from the arsewipe above.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2019-11-28 21:17:05

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Reputation: 278
Registered: 2014-07-14
Posts: 574
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Re: Albania quake

Sunshine wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:

Kosovo (East Albania)

Omg, that statement is so wrong on so many levels..


And about earthquake:
I am just sorry that earthquake didn't hit stronger..

Don't be a cunt.


Little girl from another continent, don't talk about something if u don't know anything about it.
This Shiptar has nationalist nickname while he promotes ''peace and tolerance''.
He would slice my throat or any other Serbians throat without blinking, but he would hide it and when some news agency like BBC or CNN asks him about situation, he would say that Serbs are slaughtering them and he would portray our dead as their dead!
That's how it was and how will always be.

On the other hand I openly say to him everything I have to say, without pretending to be good dude.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-11-28 21:19:25)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_Tuqjr50Y
-------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxheJXaV6k0
-------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xosp-rJ0ySI

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer